Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65236 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
This news sent chills down my spine sad

Whilst the dead at heart are on rampage on our streets, our president spends time,amongst other things, negotiating
the release of greedy/corrupt individuals...why?

so speechless right now! lipsrsealed

RIP to the dead cry

I really hope Nigerians would eschew Tribal sentiments and put only those who have the ability to lead into power... we
would never get out of this terrible situation if things continue like this.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Alfamann: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Divide this country now!
That is the only solution to all these nonsenses.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Dee60: 9:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
Why bomb the innocent?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by sol2galay: 9:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
tpapi: d more d bombings, d more hatred for d northerners n dis simply means more vote for gej

Simply more vote for southner not GEJ, its not his birth right
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by eledalo: 9:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is not a GEj Buhari issue.

In Borno, bombs are going off everyday and people are being killed while in Kano, this tragedy happens. Let us all be honest - Boko Haram is winning this battle and Nigerians are losing. Losing LIVES each day. The Federal Government needs to be serious in tackling this problem, rather than pass blame!

Do not be myopic - It is NOT Christians VS Muslims. It is NOT North VS South. It is terrorists VS the state of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 9:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
ekwah: This news sent chills down my spine sad

Whilst the dead at heart are on rampage on our streets, our president spends time,amongst other things, negotiating
the release of greedy/corrupt individuals...why?

so speechless right now! lipsrsealed

RIP to the dead cry

I really hope Nigerians would eschew Tribal sentiments and put only those who have the ability to lead into power... we
would never get out of this terrible situation if things continue like this.

Are you not the same Ekwa that USED to go on only tribal attacks? In case this is a new person and ID, well I will understand! Many people here including myself have advocated that Nigeria needs a leader who will lead courageously, from the front and grab the bull by the horns not the one who cannot even prosecute a housefly for all these bombings since Oct 2010 when he defended Nigeria's first "official" bombing even before the investigations were complete! Yet, some people want to cut off their nose to spite their face, who will be the loser? Well, I will come and read their tales of woe after their ebelezukwu retardeen is rigged-in again!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
CyberG:

With 99% vote for the retardeen, surprise, surprise...he doesn't give a damn! I think you should mind your business and not involve any tribes here. iboz own 80% of Kano so no shaking!

While you are here running your mouth like a dirty amala eating agbero let me remind you that a relative of yours could have been one of those killed in this latest attack. In time when you are suppose to show deep thought and feelings you are here politicizing,blackmailing and attacking GEJ! You are no better than a wild beast.

12 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Parishpriest1: 9:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
freegaza: There are more muslims in that bus than christians...we are have common enemies...we can only defeat them when we are united

Your moniker already tells how warped and myopic your reasoning is. Anu mpama's like you will always fight for the freedom of other countries but neglect the problems facing you at home. What has "there are more muslims in that bus than christians" got to do in this thread?. What a silly comment. Why Sabon gari? Who are the businessmen that shuttles down to Lagos and Onitsha to buy their wares? Why didn't they (idiotic boko imbes) go to the trailer parks and cattle markets? Look at how these cows are maiming people up and down and you are here talking crap. Over here in the south east, there are thousands of northerners going about their daily activities without threat to their lives. If people from other regions can't stay in the north and look for their daily bread, then, there's no need for us staying in this union.

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by yorke1: 9:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Bumdle of cowards! God will surely deliever this country from ISLAMIC sect called boko haram.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by bappahman: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wats thre offence?

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by nedu2000(m): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
gratiaeo: I hate Igbos
let's hear U̶̲̥̅̊ out?this tribe has not tasted power in 47yrs,this same tribe were massacred during the civil war,this same people just simple want to make a living,like any other tribe they have bad eggs,like any other tribe they have a deity they worship.....tell M̶̲̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ what has the tribe as a whole done to you cry

9 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by coogar: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
CyberG:

Because you (your people, Nigerians) VOTED for an incompetent bastard to lead a government that will never protect them or prosecute those that commit crimes that has now killed another 11 people. Delete "Why Lord" from that your comment because it is very misplaced for even the Lord is looking at the stupidity of MOST Nigerians and he can only ask: "WHY Nigerians?"

Nigerians.... THINK.
Why is this "Big News" coming just when Nigerians are outraged and talking about the State Pardon of our Uncle Alams?
....Perhaps to get us talking about something else and Bash Buhari/Muslims/Northerners/APC.hmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Dee60: 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Alfamann: Divide this country now!
That is the only solution to all these nonsenses.

Is the BH not sponsored by politicians? I have a feeling that Nigeria is not the problem but our wicked politicians are. I also have a strange feeling that the bombings will subside if GEJ drops his 2015 ambition.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by obyikye(f): 9:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
Lord have mercy! I weep for my country now like never before. when will all these sad news end and where exactly have we gone wrong. rest in peace to the victims..
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Costa2000(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
JESUS LOVES YOU SO DO WE.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by chi4ik(m): 9:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
God will punish dis bokoharam boys
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
My only problm is all dis noise will soon died down, even b4 d end of dis week and very soon everybody will b rushng ti Kano to make mony and maybe in another 3 to 4 weeks another one will go off evrybody will shout, NL will again hav 7, 10 pages in under an hour and the cycle continues!
Im sincerly tired of Nigeria especialy d north.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by okennaM: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
What a wicked world are we living in? People deriving joy from killing that's inhumanity. BKH don't think God will ever fail to xpose u people.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by IGBOSON1: 9:28pm On Mar 18, 2013

^^^Igbos love you! grin grin How do you feel?.....more angry?

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wsdm: I have beeing saying it that JONATHAN will scheme for a bomblast to divert the public from his many woes. October 1st bomblast for national sympathy and Madalla catholic church bomblast for the removal of fuel subsidy. When the tempo become very hot for him ahead of 2015 election, we should expect more bomblast in religious places. Rest in peace to all the innocent blood used to settle any kind of scores. May God Almighty punish whoever is in charge of this nonsense.

Daz All.Gbam!!!
But most Nigerians are too slow to use their heads.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by kabba7(m): 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
brosss:

My guy, get the bleep out of kano.... And anything beyond Kaduna south.... If u ask me, these malevolent sect and their depraved belief system are bent on satisfying their bloodlust.
Please leave kano, I say this also to those posted anywhere beyond south kaduna through any nothern region.
God will protect His people.

Amnesty my foot.....

Quick quick leave move to Anambra arm roberrs are better than BH snippers
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
Why dem no go bomb airport where meaningful nigerians go dey why killing poor. /hustlers if at all dem wan suck blood......abeg bill gate no show for naija oo....bros J @war.....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by UncleDS(m): 9:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Please, let somebody proffer a solution to this, or rather how and where is this leading Nigeria?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by meforyou1(m): 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
u are a stupid bastard. Boko fool. Do igbos like u?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mbhs139(m): 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
I have beeing saying it that JONATHAN will scheme for a bomblast to divert the public from his many woes. October 1st bomblast for national sympathy and Madalla catholic church bomblast for the removal of fuel subsidy. When the tempo become very hot for him ahead of 2015 election, we should expect more bomblast in religious places. Rest in peace to all the innocent blood used to settle any kind of scores. May God Almighty punish whoever is in charge of this nonsense

This may not be totally true though, but you can't rule it out.Honestly, you can't
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by sammmiey1: 9:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
What will end dis menace
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Katier00(f): 9:42pm On Mar 18, 2013
Arysexy: Reporting from Onitsha:

News about luxury bus park bombing filtered into d commercial city of osha like wild fire, traders making frantic calls to know if any Onitsha bound bus was affected. Meanwhile 2 unfortunate abokis have been plancked down by some angry youth and abokis are seen trouping into Onitsha barracks clutcing dia mats and transistor radio.

Violent riot may erupt if the buses affected wia onitsha bound buses, None has been able to confirm d affected buses.

signing off from fegge Onitsha

#just sad now and looking aboki to vent my anger on#
. Why will u vent ur anger on an aboki, is he d cos of d blast, go an attack boko guys nt innocent citzens

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Drkul(f): 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
PointB: Another black day in Nigeria's checkered history! May those who did this and their children never have peace in their lives.
. Iseee!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by sammmiey1: 9:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
All Olusegun Adeniyi knows to do online
is demonize President Jonathan to
increase the chances of his masters led by
Buhari to capture Aso Rock 2015. Small
mind....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by chi4ik(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
[God wil punish dis bokoharam Boys
]Why bomb the innocent? [/quote]
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Mosino95(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
kunle_j: i received a call about 20 minutes ago that there was suicide bomb explosion in sabon gari luxury bus park.
Another Bomb blast again? Error

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos) / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.