Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,611 members, 7,955,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65544 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
I think this Boko Haram menace is getting out of hand. Its not about GoodLuck Jonathan or Buhari anymore. Its not about who wx right and who wx wrong. Its now beyond I am a muslim and ur a christian. I think it is high time evrybody stand up against this evil before it gets 2 ur door. By and Large, almost all nigerians av been afected directly or indirectly cos if u knw somebody who knws sombody that knows somebody who has been caught by this terror, den u aav been affected. Becos that conection maybe wht shuld take us 2 wher we wish.. That aside, Boko Haram is beyong Govt alone becos it is easy to sabotage govt efforts buh if as a people, we condem ds acts regardless of ApC or PDP, North Or South.. Then they can be conquered. Evry sane person from d topmost leader to d least must rise against this and xay enuf is enuf if we are styl sane and if there are styl sane leaders and followers In the north especially..

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Orpelin: 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Agrika: For once, this is not B.H, but the politics of the Government of Kano who have been battling with igbos since they refuse to relocate the park and also thier drug bussiness to another site, hiding under BH to commit atrocities, welldone Mal. Kwankwaso.
Bro, are U high on something
What then can U say abt the bomb incident that happened around bumpia last year Jan
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Psylas(m): 8:00pm On Mar 18, 2013
Allahu akber!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2013
Psylas: Allahu akber!
na thunder go fire u

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Superlion09(m): 8:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
I was in d office wen I heard d sound.... I jst pretended lyk I didn't hear it cos I didn't want to be reminded of jan 20, 2012 attack on Kano. It was a suicide bomber who detonated himself in a lagos bound bus killing himself and others
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by austinsmat(m): 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
thunder will fire anybody that is giving 5 to 11 dead bodys. where Gobinson motors that is roaded with passengers is exploded with 3 other buses we are praying for less at list it will not be more than 70 to 80 peoples his is pure gonocide by boko haram
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by spicyshot(f): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shedysworld: My head is reeling with headache as a result of the heavy blast, I was very close to the park when the bomb went off...
Sowi bro, u nid medics... I wonda wen we'll live dat peaceful life we once liv'd in kano...
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by spicyshot(f): 8:06pm On Mar 18, 2013
Shedysworld: My head is reeling with headache as a result of the heavy blast, I was very close to the park when the bomb went off...
Sowi bro, u nid medics... I wonda wen we'll get bck dat peaceful life we once had in kano...
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by idupaul: 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2013
Channels TV is reporting that 60 people died in the blast
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Psylas(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Afam4eva:
is this true?
don't mind him, i'm in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by odehaj: 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy: I'm not campagning for #Gej, I did not fully say gej is the best, beside my protection is in the hand of God not gej, I have been in this town since 1986, God will continue to protect us. But I still insist, if Buhari, el-Rufai and their co-hort are the only alternative to gej, I will vote gej again and again. No apology to anyone whatsoever.
Sure!May God almighty continue to guide and protect you&ur family from any harm.God did not hate those that were killed today either that's why we have soldiers as a people!As for me,Gej&the idiootic buhari&elrufai are NOT options.No apology to anyone either.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by spicyshot(f): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by dayokanu(m): 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wow see the level GEJ and PDP has brought this country

Ever since the GEJ/MEND sponsored October 1 blast, Human life has now lost any relevance and its now a political weapon for the criminal Killer Party PDP

GEJ how many people must you kill to perpetuate yourself in Power. Even you couldnt spare your brother Owoye Azazi just because he exposed you

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Dthespian: 8:09pm On Mar 18, 2013
NO NO NO NOT AGAIN...MEHN! NA TO PACK MY LOAD COMOT 4 NORTH OO
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by rhymesteey(f): 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
God save n protect your children in Karaye camp in Kusalam dam oooooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by MahatmaGhandi: 8:10pm On Mar 18, 2013
freegaza: There are more muslims in that bus than christians...we are have common enemies...we can only defeat them when we are united

are you saying this to douse likely religious tensions or u are stating a fact ?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Orpelin: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: na that same luxurious park wey we dey enter lagos and katsina bus oooo.. No be small tin ooo.. I just dey happy say I don comot that warzone
Bro na serious matter.
I must tell U that since last week Mon, na "fresh air thing" ooo & I'm loving it

For those still in kano state that have d opportunity to leave but didnt, may the Good Lord be with U in ur sojourn there.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by MahatmaGhandi: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Wsdm: I have beeing saying it that JONATHAN will scheme for a bomblast to divert the public from his many woes. October 1st bomblast for national sympathy and Madalla catholic church bomblast for the removal of fuel subsidy. When the tempo become very hot for him ahead of 2015 election, we should expect more bomblast in religious places. Rest in peace to all the innocent blood used to settle any kind of scores. May God Almighty punish whoever is in charge of this nonsense.

he doesn't see the need to bomb mosques too I guess ?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote
author=austinsmat]thunder will fire anybody that is giving 5 to 11 dead
bodys. where Gobinson motors that is roaded with passengers is
exploded with 3 other buses we are praying for less at list it will not
be more than 70 to 80 peoples his is pure gonocide by boko haram
[/quote]BROS CHECK UR ENGLISH. COME, IS UR NAME REALLY AUSTIN? U SOUND MORE LYK AN ABOKI. NO OFFENCE BRO BT I TINK DOZ SILLY PEOPLE NEED A CONTINENT OF DIA OWN 2 KILL DEMSELVES OFF.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Samabu07(m): 8:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
Hmmm. GEJ is so slow to action. Hmmm. You guys should wait for GEJ re-election 2015, that's only when I feel he would act in full FORCE. As a Nigerian Politician, you are most careful in your first tenure. Instances, OBJ became more daring at the 2nd reign of his Tenure. He arrested IBB's son. Just to mention a few. It was in the 2nd tenure of Sokoto state Gov he flogged a Nepa Official cos of epileptic power supply to his village. To cut the long story short. Of course GEJ would be back 2015 God help Nigeria If he doesn't come back. Nigeria go know say Militant can go outside their region. And then he would so deal with BH and their cohorts. RIP to the dead.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Dthespian: 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2013
dayokanu: Wow see the level GEJ and PDP has brought this country

Ever since the GEJ/MEND sponsored October 1 blast, Human life has now lost any relevance and its now a political weapon for the criminal Killer Party PDP

GEJ how many people must you kill to perpetuate yourself in Power. Even you couldnt spare your brother Owoye Azazi just because he exposed you

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by lawizle(m): 8:16pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: na that same luxurious park wey we dey enter lagos and katsina bus oooo.. No be small tin ooo.. I just dey happy say I don comot that warzone

So toh run comot dere now nah wahala...chai...9ja for sale abeg
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by gratiaeo(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
I hate Igbos

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Dthespian: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
dayokanu: Wow see the level GEJ and PDP has brought this country

Na wa 4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ ooo, look b4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ leap dey said,ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ 4 read b4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ post....stop making shitfull accusationz
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by teskyg: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Demons like CyberG are rejoicing.Your Northern Worthless Leaders like Elrufai,Buhari,Junaid,Gumi and co are still leading your types to final destruction.Do a research on nearby Sudan and Somalia.North will never make progress again.If you are Educated,you will know what will befall the North when eventually this country divides.

Your Northern Elites like Elrufai are quick to lashed out on GEJ on other issues but has not see evil n the menance of Boko Haram.You will definately feed on the Animal waste of your only viable resources when the odds are down.

Get ready to intensify your senceless killings cos for power to return to the North,this entity called Nigeria will ceased to exist.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by vanstanzy(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
kunle_j: i received a call about 20 minutes ago that there was suicide bomb explosion in sabon gari luxury bus park.

Calm down!!! Now take a deep breath. grin grin grin Was there a bomb explosion or the bomb is on a suicide mission. Ur

story is a bit hazy but i get ur drift. How about other people, will they?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2013
Another one from the religion of "peace". 99 virgins awaits you all and congratulations as you continually follow the teachings of prophet Muhammed.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by MahatmaGhandi: 8:18pm On Mar 18, 2013
odehaj: Sure!May God almighty continue to guide and protect you&ur family from any harm.God did not hate those that were killed today either that's why we have soldiers as a people!As for me,Gej&the idiootic buhari&elrufai are NOT options.No apology to anyone either.

well said
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
Dthespian: Na wa 4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ ooo, look b4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ leap dey said,ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ 4 read b4 ƔU̶̲̥̅̊ post....stop making shitfull accusationz

What accusation. Who doesnt know that GEJ and MEND were responsible for the October 1 bombing? Who doesnt know PDP is behind BokoHaram

Azazi said it and where is he right now? He paid the ultimate price for exposing Jonathan and BokoHaram

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by omoregie7968: 8:19pm On Mar 18, 2013
May God have mercy on us
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by omobaba101(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2013
"are you saying this to douse likely religious tensions or u are stating a fact ?"
Obviously, he said that because of the former - how people can go too unreasonable to defend what cannot be defended. Maybe he planned the bombing and probably did a censor on his victims before he struck. It was really bad here today
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Agrika: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
Orpelin
Bro, are U high on something
What then can U say abt the bomb incident that happened around bumpia last year Jan
MR. PLS KINDLY SHUT-UP AND READ WHAT I WROTE, I SAID FOR ONCE I WILL PERSONALLY NOT ATTRIBUTE THIS BOMBING TO B.H BUT TO KANO STATE GOVERNMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN HAVING SOME INTERNAL SCRUFFLE WITH IGBO TRADERS AND TRANSPORTERS.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Gen. Sani Abacha With Yasser Arafat A Day Before His Death (photo) / JUNE 12: I Go Fire You – Police Officer Threatens To Shoot Journalists In Lagos / Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.