Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65285 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
aurenflani:

Are you an agent of the political Boko haram that kills Christians just so to increase the polarisation between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria? I don't doubt this because I have observed your posts for quite a while now. Be careful!
Little rabbit, I am the bravest soldier. If I smell your a/s/s close to me, its bazooka.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by greedie1(f): 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
gratiaeo: I hate Igbos
because??
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 8:44pm On Mar 18, 2013
Cashio: damn u bastard..a house divided against itself can never stand.how can he be competent when those surrounding him are all plotting against his govt.

DAMN you uber-bastard and your generations! Being president is not an IT (internship) position, if he can't fire incompetent people which he hired, it is because he is the MOST incompetent of all of them! He still doesn't give a damn about you or if all the buses burst into flames...except of course if you have not been paying attention! FYI, I am not part of your divided house, when time comes for me to vote here, I will go and vote out any leader I think is not representing my interests. You in Nigeria should do the same!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Alfamann: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Jettage: Whenever Boko Haram Kills an innocent person in obedience to their Quranic instruction to kill Christian and the Jew, Mohammad suffers more pain in Hell because he misled a lot of people with his religion that does not change lives and make them love even their perceived enemy. They only make Mohammad to suffer more in hell. For a man who said he does not know where he is going, is it not foolishness to follow him. See what he said, I know Muslims are not happy we have the Quran

When Allah revealed the Verse: "Warn your nearest kinsmen," Allah's Apostle got up and said, "O people of Quraish (or said similar words)! Save yourselves (from the Hellfire) as I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Bani Abd Manaf! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment, O Safiya, the Aunt of Allah's Apostle! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Fatima bint Muhammad! Ask me anything from my wealth, but I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment."(Hadith. Vol.4/Book.51/No.16). Mohammed said. "By Allah, though I am the apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me." (Hadith. Vol. 5:266).

Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they (we the followers of Christ) may have life, and have it to the full.” (John.10;10). Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through me.” (John.14;6).
Dear Muslim friends, think carefully because this is your salvation whom to follow? The living One or the dead one who died as a sinner and waiting for the judgement day when Jesus will come then He will throw all sinners into the hell. Always remember God is Just and never lie.

Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Paulonminyi: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
D efect of bomb is yet consequential,except we learn n we seperate as Northern Nigeria n Sourthern Nigeria as we witnes in Korea..dat is wen we wil ve peace in dis country,d force marriage is gradualy breakin. Bt Oga at d Top show no concern coz deir eatin free,smokin free,movin wit convoy..

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by manny4life(m): 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
Very unfortunate.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by odehaj: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2013
tpapi: pls tel us ow u wud av tackled dis bombings if u were d president,we r anxiously waitin
if gej cannot tackle the situations as d C-IN-C he should handover power to someone else. I keep wondering why people should believe that the ONLY option to Gej is Buhari&elrufai and vis versa in a nation of close to 200Million people.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
Ogbeche77: lives have been lost, and all what you could type is a bunch of garri joke, in the words of coogar, your obituary should read 'Dead by stupidity'.. Ode oshi
Don't mind the useless slowpoke. Always talking through his anus.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by sureteeboy(m): 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
These people are heartless monsters. Even though the quran supports killing for the cause of allah. These devlish group has turned it into sumtin else
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 8:46pm On Mar 18, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^I take it you're referring to that filthy scum cyberg and his ilk? The knob of his argument is that if we all had voted for Buhari then his sympathizers and islamists would take pity and not bomb us all to smithereens; so in 2015 vote Buhari (or any other APC candidtae) and the bastards responsible for all this nonsense will see that power has returned to them, and they will calm down......he makes me sick!

Your father like the retardeen + you the slowpoke are the scumbags! I voiced my opinion and if you don't like it, go and hug a transformer or jump in front of a moving train so you can be relieved of your miserable existence!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ehispapa(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
lacasa: Why is it dat weneva GEJ is in the media for all the bad reasons, shortly after, a Bomb Must go off

#.. Diversionary tactics!! PDP power undecided

you are a fool.....is that what you should be saying? i use to respect you but never again. bigot, guess you cant blame wrong committed by your people.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Alfamann: 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: If your DNA has a Southern code, and you are still up North, I wont mourn you! Stay off terrorists enclave, so we can plan how to nuke them.

So what do you do to northern DNA in the south?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Achiles: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
I can imagine the fate of the victims of this cowardly act. My prayer goes the gentle repose of their sould and to their immediate families. Looking back now, I am grateful I forced my transfer out of Kano in 2012. We should not politicize this evil act. Times like these call for us to show common sense loss and fight this unjustifiable carnage. I would be wrong to say all muslims are responsible for this as bombs has no way of know which religion its victims practise. My heart goes out to friends and good people of kano and pray for peace for all.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Ebestsmscom: 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
What the hell is all this, another bomb!

I pray for Nigeria my country.

BH shall never know peace.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mbhs139(m): 8:48pm On Mar 18, 2013
Jettage: Whenever Boko Haram Kills an innocent person in obedience to their Quranic instruction to kill Christian and the Jew, Mohammad suffers more pain in Hell because he misled a lot of people with his religion that does not change lives and make them love even their perceived enemy. They only make Mohammad to suffer more in hell. For a man who said he does not know where he is going, is it not foolishness to follow him. See what he said, I know Muslims are not happy we have the Quran

When Allah revealed the Verse: "Warn your nearest kinsmen," Allah's Apostle got up and said, "O people of Quraish (or said similar words)! Save yourselves (from the Hellfire) as I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Bani Abd Manaf! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment, O Safiya, the Aunt of Allah's Apostle! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Fatima bint Muhammad! Ask me anything from my wealth, but I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment."(Hadith. Vol.4/Book.51/No.16). Mohammed said. "By Allah, though I am the apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me." (Hadith. Vol. 5:266).

Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they (we the followers of Christ) may have life, and have it to the full.” (John.10;10). Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through me.” (John.14;6).
Dear Muslim friends, think carefully because this is your salvation whom to follow? The living One or the dead one who died as a sinner and waiting for the judgement day when Jesus will come then He will throw all sinners into the hell. Always remember God is Just and never lie.

Did you also read the part of the Qur'an where Muhammad (SAW) said he's only a messenger of Allah, an apostle, a mortal like his followers. And that he can not control anything for them nor can they control anything for him except what Allah wills.

He also said in some part of the Qur'an that he does not know what Allah has in stock for them on account of what they have earned in deeds except they repent?

Now, if this were the truth during his time (as they surely were), would you have preferred a man to tell you that he knows what he knows not?
This is exactly what happened in our present time: some people claiming to be what they are not and we blindly follow them to our own detriment. Isn't this part of the reason we are being taken for a ride? Pray, did God told Moses he (Moses) will save the children of Israel from His punishment?

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by abrahym(m): 8:50pm On Mar 18, 2013
may god help uu
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
Alfamann:

So what do you do to northern DNA in the south?
We protect them.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 18, 2013
gratiaeo: I hate Igbos
and we hate slowpokes like you, fools like you that comment without even thinking.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 18, 2013
ItsModella:
and we hate slowpokes like you, fools like you that comment without even thinking.
Hahahahahahaaha......The emotion is just so much here.....
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by supaeagles(m): 8:55pm On Mar 18, 2013
mbhs139:

i found it hard to believe that a Nigerian would want to kill himself, as in, a suicide bomber? I still find it hard to believe
I too was once in that state of denial. It is quite natural as it has never been in our 'nigerian DNA'. However, I have long come to the realization and embraced reality that in truth these are different times and such acts are being carried out my our people against our people (irrespective of religion / tribe). It is indeed sad and will need every effort from security forces, government , and everyone everywhere to end this very bad phase that we are going through.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by austinsmat(m): 8:56pm On Mar 18, 2013
Agrika: Orpelin
Bro, are U high on something
What then can U say abt the bomb incident that happened around bumpia last year Jan
MR. PLS KINDLY SHUT-UP AND READ WHAT I WROTE, I SAID FOR ONCE I WILL PERSONALLY NOT ATTRIBUTE THIS BOMBING TO B.H BUT TO KANO STATE GOVERNMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN HAVING SOME INTERNAL SCRUFFLE WITH IGBO TRADERS AND TRANSPORTERS.
u truely lives in kano
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ehispapa(m): 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
aurenflani:

Was it your father that Islam promised 99 virgins too? The lies you people throw in the doorstep of Islam is what is really drawing the attention of the rationally minded Christians into studying the Qur'an and embracing Islam in their multitudes in the developed nations.

Keep quiet! people dey migrate from their suffering arab country to the develop west,dem say christian they convert. how?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Orpelin: 8:57pm On Mar 18, 2013
Agrika: Orpelin
Bro, are U high on something
What then can U say abt the bomb incident that happened around bumpia last year Jan
MR. PLS KINDLY SHUT-UP AND READ WHAT I WROTE, I SAID FOR ONCE I WILL PERSONALLY NOT ATTRIBUTE THIS BOMBING TO B.H BUT TO KANO STATE GOVERNMENT, WHICH HAS BEEN HAVING SOME INTERNAL SCRUFFLE WITH IGBO TRADERS AND TRANSPORTERS.
Mr Man,if the State Govt & not the BH is responsible for all these particularly in kano state as U said
Who is then responsible for last yr Jan 2012 coordinated bomb around bompia town which is a border town with sabon gari.
I need not to tell U that I pass 2ru all those area almost everyday not until few days ago.

Do U really know about the genesis & politics of drug case in that state?

#Are U aware of the politics surrounding the issue of security vote spending between the last & present adminstration#
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Dee60: 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2013
The president once said that the FG knows them. Who have they tried please?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by aurenflani: 9:01pm On Mar 18, 2013
ehispapa:

Keep quiet! people dey migrate from their suffering arab country to the develop west,dem say christian they convert. how?

I know that some people would rather die than accept the truth. Keep denying the truth until you die.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by eaglechild: 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
9pm network news, and our bloody national tv NTA doesnt deem it necessary to make this headline news!
Thank God for social media and internet connectivity, gone are the days when the polpulace is fed doctored news.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mbhs139(m): 9:04pm On Mar 18, 2013
supaeagles:
I too was once in that state of denial. It is quite natural as it has never been in our DNA. However I have since come to the realization and embraced reality that in truth these are different times and such acts are being carried out my our people against each other (irrespective of religion / tribe). It is indeed sad and will need every effort from security forces, government , and people everywhere to end this very bad phase that we are going through.

But wait, can someone please tell me that someone has been tried and convicted on the BH issues? Please I want to know because those are shouting Buhari makes me laugh. Buhari is the sponsor is BH and yet he walks freely in this land. Has the FG not gotten any hard fact to nail him with all this bombings going on?

Make we no deceive our self, this BH thing is beyond what we all can understand.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
Is this wht nigerian have turend too.. Hurling insults on Another when there is a national tragedy invoving innocent lives. I think we all need some sober reflection abt wht we are in and be objective for once. That's the d only way out of this mess.. If we are here hurling insults and wishin one anodah evil whyl throwin tantrums and blames @ leaders and persons we don't knw and may neva here us, we are not being reaonable here.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
mbhs139:

But wait, can someone please tell me that someone has been tried and convicted on the BH issues? Please I want to know because those are shouting Buhari makes me laugh. Buhari is the sponsor is BH and yet he walks freely in this land. Has the FG not gotten any hard fact to nail him with all this bombings going on?

Make we no deceive our self, this BH thing is beyond what we all can understand.

Now you are asking the right question! GEJ said BH is in his OWN cabinet, meaning they sit at the FEC meeting together but yet, there has never been a news about someone on his cabinet being tried! Does it mean the SSS, Military, Police, Navy, Air Force, DMI, NSA, etc CANNOT find ONE man or the MEN behind BH? Yet, some of their operatives are killed every month trying to do their job. When someone is arrested, he is released or allowed to escape, yet no one in the leadership of these agencies has been fired for allowing such a criminal / terrorist to escape! Do you know why? The bugs that eat the vegetable are actually part and parcel of the plant!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tucute: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
I truly wonder how humans having same blood flowing in their veins could just kill fellow humans them all in the name of a religious cause...Seriously this is the heights of insanity.. God protect us all...they shall never see us. Amen!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tucute: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2013
I truly wonder how humans having same blood flowing in their veins could just kill fellow humans all in the name of a religious cause...Seriously this is the heights of insanity.. God protect us all...they shall never see us. Amen!
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by jmaine: 9:12pm On Mar 18, 2013
It's just so sad . . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.