Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) (65287 Views)

Sabon Gari Market In Kano On Fire / Bomb Blasts In Sabon Gari, Kano State / Luxury-Bus Owners Confirms That Roads Are Better Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Abrantie: 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2013
So it's a real place? "GARI Luxury Bus Park"?
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are a heartless baastard with no human feelings,nor an atom of intelligence. Was GEJ on seat when Boko haran first struck? Hasnt he been fighting this group ever since they surfaced. What did you say when the sultan of sokokoto was advocating for amnesty,for boko haram? Was Obasanjo and former Nigerian head of state any better? Your are a very wicked man!

You are an idiotic slowpoke! Don't mention OBJ at all! While OBJ could have done better, he is miles and miles and more miles better than ALL other presidents after him and a lot before him! The easiest records to smash are the ones that is known, set by someone before you but is it not ironic that all the dummies (GEJ especially) that came after OBJ are not even qualified to tie his sandal because he is just way, way out his league. Take note, this is coming from a non-supporter of OBJ, someone who does not believe OBJ did well enough but as bad as he was, he is WAAAAAYYYYY BETTER!

Now, to you other rantings, I deem it unnecessary to respond to your display of stupdit.y. If GEJ does not give a damn, if a father can deliberately sacrifice his kids or lead them to a senseless war, if Nigerians vote for a stupid man as president, if stupid iboz continually support a man that cannot and will not do anything to protect them, why should ANYONE else give a damn!? I live several thousands of KMs away from the hell hole where the retardeen is busy sacrificing more people by BH but is it not the same you people that defend him? There's nothing to feel for here: the way you lay your bed is the same way you will lie on it!

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mbhs139(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2013
Superlion09: I was in d office wen I heard d sound.... I jst pretended lyk I didn't hear it cos I didn't want to be reminded of jan 20, 2012 attack on Kano. It was a suicide bomber who detonated himself in a lagos bound bus killing himself and others

i found it hard to believe that a Nigerian would want to kill himself, as in, a suicide bomber? I still find it hard to believe
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mysticgal(f): 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2013
bokoharam show your face lets not give amenesty to a faceless group,biko stop the blood shedding.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mbhs139(m): 8:25pm On Mar 18, 2013
CyberG:

You are an idiotic slowpoke! Don't mention OBJ at all! While OBJ could have done better, he is miles and miles and more miles better than ALL other presidents after him and a lot before him! The easiest records to smash are the ones that is known, set by someone before you but is it not ironic that all the dummies (GEJ especially) that came after OBJ are not even qualified to tie his sandal because he is just way, way out his league. Take note, this is coming from a non-supporter of OBJ, someone who does not believe OBJ did well enough but as bad as he was, he is WAAAAAYYYYY BETTER!

Now, to you other rantings, I deem it unnecessary to respond to your display of stupdit.y. If GEJ does not give a damn, if a father can deliberately sacrifice his kids or lead them to a senseless war, if Nigerians vote for a stupid man as president, if stupid iboz continually support a man that cannot and will not do anything to protect them, why should ANYONE else give a damn!? I live several thousands of KMs away from the hell hole where the retardeen is busy sacrificing more people by BH but is it not the same you people that defend him? There's nothing to feel for here: the way you lay your bed is the same way you will lie on it!

Honestly, this mad man is actually saying the truth. Though, I consider him to be mad, but I can't just but agree with him.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by ZACHIE: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2013
aminu150: I dont trust this JTF and other security agencies anymore. Whenever kano state govt plans to reduce the number of check points and jtf presence within the city, you wil hear something terrible happen. 1. Bomb blast in sabon gari today. 2. Last 3 weeks or so, a mopol commandant in charge of kano was shot dead. Its no coincidence that all these attacks came when the state is considering reducing JTF in kano. I doubt if security forces are not aware of all this before its occurence.

your father rot in hell
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by vanstanzy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=Dr. Wise]Another one from the religion of "peace". 99 virgins awaits you all and congratulations as you continually follow the teachings of prophet Muhammed.[/quote

Emmm! Bro, i think its 77 virgins not 99. undecided undecided undecided

That said, We are not living in a one Nigeria. Good bless the dead! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 8:28pm On Mar 18, 2013
Mavor: They defeated Biafra cos the Yorubas didnt join. Hope things will be different the next time.

With 99% vote for the retardeen, surprise, surprise...he doesn't give a damn! I think you should mind your business and not involve any tribes here. iboz own 80% of Kano so no shaking!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by aurenflani: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: To Omojuwa, Zeebook, Ekeke and all the El Rufai/Buhari butt-lickers, watch out: none of them will ever condemn this dastardly act. They have never ever condemned it before but instead they will blame Jonathan and PDP. Open your eyes, Jonathan is incompetent we know. But he is 1000 times better than mass murderers and religious fundamentalists.

These are the kind of foolish talk that I hate. This only shows that some of you are hypocrites who do not really feel anything for the victims but see all the unfortunate occurrences as opportunities to propagate your evil, ethno-religious prejudices. Shame.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2013
CyberG:

You actually expect nigerians to succumb to blackmail and vote out GEJ.Buhari and his jihadists are in for a rude shocks in the next elections.The more the bombings,the more the votes for GEJ

7 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Goodysydney: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2013
dayokanu: Wow see the level GEJ and PDP has brought this country

Ever since the GEJ/MEND sponsored October 1 blast, Human life has now lost any relevance and its now a political weapon for the criminal Killer Party PDP

GEJ how many people must you kill to perpetuate yourself in Power. Even you couldnt spare your brother Owoye Azazi just because he exposed you

Senseless ape

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
This is bad mind... People getting blown to smithereens just for being Nigerians smh..

R.I.P....

Bliss4Lyfe: More reason to vote GEJ 2015. All dis people did not die for nothing.

I can never allow these Murderers to be my Leaders again.

Those who kill for power never make good leaders.

^^^^Hundreds of innocent people just lost their lives, yet you think it's the right time to politicise the whole thing and campaign for a useless president that hasn't been unable to find a lasting solution to the savagely terrorism scourge in the country, no How much did you get paid for this wickedness and stupidity You're a heartless soul!!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 18, 2013
Orpelin:
Bro na serious matter.
I must tell U that since last week Mon, na "fresh air thing" ooo & I'm loving it

For those still in kano state that have d opportunity to leave but didnt, may the Good Lord be with U in ur sojourn there.
I'm looking at the pix online again, and seeing that same spot I boarded a bus in ruins sends some shivers down my spine.. Chai.. I sympathize with all those who lost someone there
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Cashio(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2013
CyberG:

Because you (your people, Nigerians) VOTED for an incompetent bastard to lead a government that will never protect them or prosecute those that commit crimes that has now killed another 11 people. Delete "Why Lord" from that your comment because it is very misplaced for even the Lord is looking at the stupidity of MOST Nigerians and he can only ask: "WHY Nigerians?"
damn u bastard..a house divided against itself can never stand.how can he be competent when those surrounding him are all plotting against his govt.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by yungdipsey(m): 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
God help us o, we need u in 9ja.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by tpapi: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
odehaj: Taah!stop campaigning here. In as much as I don't support bh,buhari&elrufai,gej hasn't helped matters too.He should be able to protect you and my elder brother(who is also there in Kano) as your president not the usual"we are on top of the situation". If you were killed by that bomb today u won't be able to vote in 2015.
pls tel us ow u wud av tackled dis bombings if u were d president,we r anxiously waitin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by IGBOSON1: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
NaijaNaWaa: Isn't it ironic that some fellows yearn to be ruled by the sponsors of mass murderers but vehemently reject those who pardon ex looters.

^^^I take it you're referring to that filthy scum cyberg and his ilk? The knob of his argument is that if we all had voted for Buhari then his sympathizers and islamists would take pity and not bomb us all to smithereens; so in 2015 vote Buhari (or any other APC candidtae) and the bastards responsible for all this nonsense will see that power has returned to them, and they will calm down......he makes me sick!

8 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 18, 2013
All for a man who promised tears and blood if election is rigged. Why is TinuBuhari silent despite all these destructions ? Is it not time to call off their boys ?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
Abrantie: So it's a real place? "GARI Luxury Bus Park"?
lives have been lost, and all what you could type is a bunch of garri joke, in the words of coogar, your obituary should read 'Dead by stupidity'.. Ode oshi

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by aurenflani: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=vanstanzy][/quote]

Was it your father that Islam promised 99 virgins too? The lies you people throw in the doorstep of Islam is what is really drawing the attention of the rationally minded Christians into studying the Qur'an and embracing Islam in their multitudes in the developed nations.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Jettage: 8:36pm On Mar 18, 2013
Whenever Boko Haram Kills an innocent person in obedience to their Quranic instruction to kill Christian and the Jew, Mohammad suffers more pain in Hell because he misled a lot of people with his religion that does not change lives and make them love even their perceived enemy. They only make Mohammad to suffer more in hell. For a man who said he does not know where he is going, is it not foolishness to follow him. See what he said, I know Muslims are not happy we have the Quran

When Allah revealed the Verse: "Warn your nearest kinsmen," Allah's Apostle got up and said, "O people of Quraish (or said similar words)! Save yourselves (from the Hellfire) as I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Bani Abd Manaf! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment, O Safiya, the Aunt of Allah's Apostle! I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment; O Fatima bint Muhammad! Ask me anything from my wealth, but I cannot save you from Allah's Punishment."(Hadith. Vol.4/Book.51/No.16). Mohammed said. "By Allah, though I am the apostle of Allah, yet I do not know what Allah will do to me." (Hadith. Vol. 5:266).

Jesus said, “The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they (we the followers of Christ) may have life, and have it to the full.” (John.10;10). Jesus said, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No-one comes to the Father except through me.” (John.14;6).
Dear Muslim friends, think carefully because this is your salvation whom to follow? The living One or the dead one who died as a sinner and waiting for the judgement day when Jesus will come then He will throw all sinners into the hell. Always remember God is Just and never lie.

10 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by gbadexy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
The problem we are facing in northern nigeria is caused by their elites and rulers.
If they had allowed them had education, it would have been difficult to manipulate the illiterate almajiris into blowing themselves up.
If the northerners are serious, the would pass a law stopping the practice of abandoning their male children at early age to study arabic with a mallam and fend for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Shedysworld(m): 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2013
spicyshot:
Sowi bro, u nid medics... I wonda wen we'll get bck dat peaceful life we once had in kano...
Sis i wish dat peaceful life could be back, but beyond my wishes are a million reason 2 think that those good old days will never come again.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by mbhs139(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
Honestly, we have not really known what has hit us in this country. Shebi you and I can sit down in front of our laptop to type without any fear of the next bomb sounding close to our window, that's why we have the mouth to spew nonsense when people are dying. No problem! By the time the sound starts getting close to our doors and windows, we go know by that time say ponmo different from namha.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Cashio(m): 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
[quote author=vanstanzy][/quote]77 virgins in paradise?...damn even allah will be tempted to bang another man's virgin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 8:38pm On Mar 18, 2013
teskyg: Demons like CyberG are rejoicing.Your Northern Worthless Leaders like Elrufai,Buhari,Junaid,Gumi and co are still leading your types to final destruction.Do a research on nearby Sudan and Somalia.North will never make progress again.If you are Educated,you will know what will befall the North when eventually this country divides.

Your Northern Elites like Elrufai are quick to lashed out on GEJ on other issues but has not see evil n the menance of Boko Haram.You will definately feed on the Animal waste of your only viable resources when the odds are down.

Get ready to intensify your senceless killings cos for power to return to the North,this entity called Nigeria will ceased to exist.

Insanity is ravaging your infected brains! Is it me, several thousand kilometers away that you should be turning your attention to or the retardeen that can neither protect Nigerians before the bomblasts nor prosecute the criminals behind these attacks? Did he not say BH is in his government? Even if all those guys you mention are responsible, is it not the president that is responsible for guaranteeing the safety and security of all Nigerians, why can't he prosecute them in a court of law? Was it not him that first started bombings during the Oct 2010 BH bomb blasts, and he defended the perpetrators well before any investigation was concluded? It doesn't matter any way because most Nigerians are too stupi.d, you made your choice and even if all of the buses were bombed in one day, GEJ does not give a damn! That is after budgetting hundreds of billions of naira for security! If the country divides, it is iboz that will suffer the most because they MUST leave the whole north, SW, MB and SS! This in itself is more than enough punishment, so I won't have to list any more!

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by omotoyiwa(f): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2013
God save us o
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by CyberG: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
mbhs139:

Honestly, this mad man is actually saying the truth. Though, I consider him to be mad, but I can't just but agree with him.

Then, you are the bigger mad man! Hahaha...clap for yourself and eat a cookie! grin grin
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by aurenflani: 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
Billyonaire: All for a man who promised tears and blood if election is rigged. Why is TinuBuhari silent despite all these destructions ? Is it not time to call off their boys ?

Are you an agent of the political Boko haram that kills Christians just so to increase the polarisation between Muslims and Christians in Nigeria? I don't doubt this because I have observed your posts for quite a while now. Be careful!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:40pm On Mar 18, 2013
There is no way the casuality will be less than 50 persons, the place is always busy in the evening, the streets are deserted now, let me go inside my room. May the soul of the departed rest in peace, may their spirit hunt the people who took their lives in This horrible way.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2013
If your DNA has a Southern code, and you are still up North, I wont mourn you! Stay off terrorists enclave, so we can plan how to nuke them.
Re: Bomb Blast In Kano (Sabon Gari Luxury Bus Park) by Bodmas60(m): 8:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
U gys shld fear God ooooo!!!.... shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Lady Carries Crates With Her Breasts And Teeth (Photo) / The Black Nepa Sango Statue @ Marina Lagos Is Wearing A New Look! / The Moment A Policeman Chased Nnamdi Kanu's Supporter Away From Abuja Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.