Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49776 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by smartg(m): 8:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.
you mean she's still a virgin at 27, and you want to quit?, that is very hard to find these days, pls give me her contact before you leave her.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by mariblizzy(f): 9:03pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz: Frustrating in what sense?? You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided
i wan da oohh
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by mariblizzy(f): 9:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
smartg :

you mean she's still a virgin at 27, and you want to quit?, that is very hard to find these days, pls give me her contact before you leave her.
hehehehhehehe, funny you....
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by omodapson(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Guys need to learn to respect ladies who claim to be virgins and would like to remain so till the wedding day. But that apart, being a virgin does not guarantee a happy married life. It can only be if you're fortunate to meet your soul mate.

All I want is a woman of virtue not one that will blackmail me because of her virginity. I have seen a woman who married as a virgin but ended a LovePeddler, same way a non virgin becoming more than just a woman.

Ladies who openly celebrates virginity may end up with the wrong ones. It has happened to some people in the past. I wish virgins could focus more on other things that could define their future rather than something that doesn't define their characters or edify them. Most often, your partner will judge you by the content of your character and not your virginity.

I can only respect virgins with good character. A virgin with questionable character can go to hell.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by ssii: 9:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, I agree but there are advantages that comes with marrying a virgin if she's a true one.

Amazing self control.
You can be sure she doesn't bend easily to peer pressure.
She is a determined woman.
You have the opportunity to shape and define what sex means and is to her. If she associates sexx just to you, then you can be sure she'll remain faithful. (I might HV to elaborate on this)

In fact, pls leave her. Give way for a man that knows her worth to find her.
Thank you very much. Please tell him
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by wirinet(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
As for me I do not believe in acquiring anything non tested, you run the risk of buying damaged or faulty goods.

You have not told us why your girlfriend remained a virgin at 27. what is the problem? is it on religious grounds? Is she aesthetically or physically challenged or does she have physiological or psychological issues. I suggest you investigate fully why she remained a virgin at 27(assuming she is telling the truth) or you are in for a frustrating sèx life.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by vocalprince(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
engrjoe: If she can't make up her mind 2 hv it, if u luv her nd wants 2 marry her just wit 4 her bt if otherwise, bros just let her be....
Secondly, for those guys saying cherish cherish stuff abt virgin nd u want a virgin, pls answer dis, are u clean??(Are u a virgin too I mean) if nt, stop looking 4 a virgin because as 4 me, I dnt care if she is or nt provided I luv her afterall am nt a virgin...virgin or nt I will always treat my baby ryt...
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by trolling(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
omodapson: Guys need to learn to respect ladies who claim to be virgins and would like to remain so till the wedding day. But that apart, being a virgin does not guarantee a happy married life. It can only be if you're fortunate to meet your soul mate.

All I want is a woman of virtue not one that will blackmail me because of her virginity. I have seen a woman who married as a virgin but ended a LovePeddler, same way a non virgin becoming more than just a woman.

Ladies who openly celebrates virginity may end up with the wrong ones. It has happened to some people in the past. I wish virgins could focus more on other things that could define their future rather than something that doesn't define their characters or edify them. Most often, your partner will judge you by the content of your character and not your virginity.

I can only respect virgins with good character. A virgin with questionable character can go to hell.
u make sense jare
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by vocalprince(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
engrjoe: Ifshe can't make up her mind 2 hv it, if u luv her nd wants 2 marry her just wit 4 her bt if otherwise, bros just let her be....
Secondly, for those guys saying cherish cherish stuff abt virgin nd u want a virgin, pls answer dis, are u clean??(Are u a virgin too I mean) if nt, stop looking 4 a virgin because as 4 me, I dnt care if she is or nt provided I luv her afterall am nt a virgin...virgin or nt I will always treat my baby ryt...
kai my guy thy dazes be longer than....... Thats all!!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by trolling(m): 9:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
omodapson: Guys need to learn to respect ladies who claim to be virgins and would like to remain so till the wedding day. But that apart, being a virgin does not guarantee a happy married life. It can only be if you're fortunate to meet your soul mate.

"most often your partner will judge you by the content of your character and not your virginity....i'm loving this comment
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-grad are you actually a Harvard-grad? Your reasoning sounds really below par to me. Which kind nonsense thread be dis
Complaining on a public forum that you babe is a virgin? You are a BIG FOOL. angry
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 10:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Emmadani: Dose once dat call demself virgins,dose ar d typ am lookin 4.By d tym i finish wit dem,they wil not remember wat virgin is...Av had some of dem claiming virgin n sum even said dey wil remain a virgin until they marry,but 2day dey ar disturbing me 4 sex...If u ar a gal, dnt even bring d topic of "i am a virgin" 2 me face 2 face,c i wil just do sumtin dat wil make u run mad on avin sex n beggin 4 it.When i just giv it 2 u once,i wil not touch u again,i wil just make u beg n make u look stupid when using d word virgin...Virgin ma yanch..

O boy, guy heaven is far from you grin grin lmao

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 10:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
ekwah: Harvard-grad are you actually a Harvard-grad? Your reasoning sounds really below par to me. Which kind nonsense thread be dis
Complaining on a public forum that you babe is a virgin? You are a BIG FOOL. angry

No, I attended Commerical University of Western-Nigeria, I hope that answers your question. I am sorry my reasoning is far below that of your Nobel prize winning self.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by lilcox(f): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bottom line; it takes the right man to appreciate it. I know being a virgin is as important as other qualities.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by kenjudy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Pls can someone put this girl's name on "guiness book of most virteous woman" of our time? Guy u be yeye fowl for even posting dis here. U need to really leave her alone for d man that God made for her so she'll be cherished all her life. I once had such relationship, we both cherished it so much that I see her like a "god" and d fact dat I cherished her dat much and promised to help her keep it. And I bet u, I can't imagine d blessings I've received for doing dat.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, I agree but there are advantages that comes with marrying a virgin if she's a true one.

Amazing self control.
You can be sure she doesn't bend easily to peer pressure.
She is a determined woman.
You have the opportunity to shape and define what sex means and is to her. If she associates sexx just to you, then you can be sure she'll remain faithful. (I might HV to elaborate on this)

In fact, pls leave her. Give way for a man that knows her worth to find her.

Are you sure you dont have a penus?

Cant believe a girl is uttering such BS.

I go on sabbaticals from this lame site and everytime I come back to more nonsense. Every year, yall continue to regress in rationale :/
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by costan306(m): 10:16pm On Apr 12, 2013
guy,check am b4 u wil start hearing stories lyk my uncle abused me wen i wz small

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by fuck419: 10:43pm On Apr 12, 2013
me self I be virgin naw as I never hama for a decade

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
Eyaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Czzy: 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
I lost my virginity to my wife at the age of 32.Even when she had had two boyfriends before me.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Czzy: 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
I lost my virginity at the age of 32 to my wife.At a point in my life,my friends were mocking me that i can not make love to a woman.Do u know what? I got married before any of them and now,i have a big boy ( my first blood ).

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Czzy: 12:00am On Apr 13, 2013
I was 32 years old when i lost my virginity to my wife in 2011.Although,she had had two boyfriends before me.At a point in my life,my friends were mocking me that i could not make love to a woman.Whenever am in a room with a girl,they will be throwing in condoms stealthily,signalling me to start the action.I always ignore them.Today,wow!,am married to the only woman i know,with a big boy ( my first blood).I got married and had a baby before any of those friends of mine.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Suresir: 12:06am On Apr 13, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I don't see how being a virgin automatically makes one a jewel , its just a lot of nonsense, no ofeinse to Mr cork
y wuldnt u say is nonsense, wen u dnt knw wat treasure is al abt talk more of jewel. A virgin is a treasure wit an inestimatable value, it attracts respect ,inner beauty n peace, so dat when pple c her ,d c honour n excelent living of God in her. My frnd ,dis just a paragraph. .
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Konnektions146(m): 3:25am On Apr 13, 2013
Sure sir: y wuldnt u say is nonsense, wen u dnt knw wat treasure is al abt talk more of jewel. A virgin is a treasure wit an inestimatable value, it attracts respect ,inner beauty n peace, so dat when pple c her ,d c honour n excelent living of God in her. My frnd ,dis just a paragraph. .
please can u explain how being a virgin translates to the bolded above

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by fresky(m): 5:15am On Apr 13, 2013
Hey! Have u guys forgotten we've got a 27 year old here? She wan die a virgin?
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Localamos(m): 6:16am On Apr 13, 2013
Guy, leave that girl. She doesn't know anything...

She doesn't know how it feels to be at risk of pre-marital pregnancy;

she doesn't know how it feels to be at risk of HIV/AIDS and other STDs;

She doesn't even yet know the devastting feeling she would have if she eventually succombs to the pressures of pre marital sex - especially with a guy who has no respect for her chastity;

She doesn't know how empty and brokenhearted she would be after her guy disses her disvirgined (that's if there is any word lik that).

My candid advise to you: leave her right away, so she won't have to KNOW!

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 13, 2013
I dont want a virgin of any age. I like to have s3x with a girl that enjoys it and ready to give me maximum satisfaction.
I cant imagine myself teaching a gal how to do it. or telling her sorry. I hate seeing blood.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by tiwasiaife(m): 7:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Shollypopz: Frustrating in what sense?? You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided
instead mari a virgin who is wicked disrespectful and heartless i rather go 4 a repented LovePeddler who is loving,caring and respectful. Virgins ko virgins ni.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chikk(f): 7:47am On Apr 13, 2013
Sure sir: y wuldnt u say is nonsense, wen u dnt knw wat treasure is al abt talk more of jewel. A virgin is a treasure wit an inestimatable value, it attracts respect ,inner beauty n peace, so dat when pple c her ,d c honour n excelent living of God in her. My frnd ,dis just a paragraph. .

I never knew its written on the face o

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by gsalvatore: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2013
@Op....you no get OT abi na wetin??
A virgin at 27 is called a Nuisance, its obvious she doesn't know what she wants and can't take responsibility(indecision).
Wetin make her Jewel? And people here saying if you have a virgin as a GF(that's if u be the one wey open the portal) that she will be "Hard" to get, na story story, she will one day wanna taste other waters if you know what I mean, Infact, dating a virgin is not a guarantee for fidelity. Virgin gbakwa oku.
@Op..abeg leave the babe make she carry her puntang like disease go go around until she turn Mechanic.

This kinda gurl will think everything a man wants is inbetween her Legs.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by cyrexx: 9:01am On Apr 13, 2013
While a woman who keeps her chastity should be commended. It's worthy to note that some women are virgins for some other not-so-good reasons and their virginity is actually an anomaly.

Some of those reasons are:

1. She is not attractive to the opposite sex and boys do not approach her.
2. She doesn't have opportunity to express her sexuality. She's secluded and raised in a rigid home. Those women tends to be frigid even when married.
3. Her religion taught her that sex is evil. She grows up to hate the idea of sex.
4. She has no desire for men. Probably lesbian by nature, but can't express her lesbianism in a Nigerian society.

A woman who has good character is always better than one with bad character, virginity notwithstanding. Personally I would choose a woman who has a healthy sexuality and good character. Not the one who believe her most precious asset is her virginity, instead of other more important things that builds a happy home.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 13, 2013
Pls, virginity is overrated, if u are with a lady u love, sex won't matter, it'll just be a bonus. All u want is her company.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.