Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,548 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49775 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by goodgood2(m): 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz: Frustrating in what sense?? You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided
Tell am. E show say d sisi no dey yield to peer pressure. If i give am one sisi from Allen Avenue now, him go complain say na ashee. Bobo, if u leave that sisi, u go likely regret am.

Virgins are endangered species; they're on the verge of extinction.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Ipsi(f): 3:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
By the way...this virginity thing is relative. Biologically yes her hymen has not been broken so she hasn't been penetrated. Now what I don't agree with and what is more rampant now are this class of virgins who indulge in masturbation, anal sex, give blow jobs, hand jobs, any other kind of job and are experts but biologically are still virgins...this doesn't make sense to me. if you say a virgin should be valued then it should be one that is proper innocent of any sexual act and is still biologically a virgin. That other class of modern 'virgins' don't cut it as virgins at all. Regardless any woman with a brain, that cooks well,cares for you, respects you and still puts it down in the bedroom should be valued... Period.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by mrofficial2(m): 3:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Why you won resign? She no gree accede? cheesy
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Magicdon(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
pompori king: damn niccur no dull am ooooh..that means she go dey give you steady bj to supplement for the sx..no go resign oooh shocked shocked shocked
abeg wetin be bj
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Magicdon(m): 4:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
fratochi: I wonder where this our generation is heading with this celebration of immorality and iniquity! For goodness sakes where's is our sense of decency and chastity? Have we deteriorated to the point that we abhor cherished virtues of our society and even our faith? Instead of us to celebrate a woman of strong virtues and principles, a lady that against a million odds kept her virginity for a record 27 years , we are here trying to crucify her because of one mans evil inclined selfishness and uncontrolled lust. we really need to go back to our creator, because at the end of the day be you christian, muslim or pagan there's still respect for good morals. To the op, I wonder what that girl is still doing with you, cos its obvious you guys are not operating on the same frequency, leave her alone before you corrupt her , her specie is rare ! God help us!
who told you she is really a virgin. Just deceiving d poor guy for his inexperience by lying to him, claimin to be a virgin, cane beans gal (old gal)
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
Yes grin

Choi mogbe...
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
onila: undecided i thot u cld be nice for once

U Neva jam...
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Magicdon: who told you she is really a virgin. Just deceiving d poor guy for his inexperience by lying to him, claimin to be a virgin, cane beans gal (old gal)
smh what a sick world with morally bankrupt people living in it.tufiaaa

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2013
Magicdon: abeg wetin be bj
shortened form of bolaji jegede, ,babalola jones,beatrice johnson,babatunde jeremiah :p etc

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Ipsi: By the way...this virginity thing is relative. Biologically yes her hymen has not been broken so she hasn't been penetrated. Now what I don't agree with and what is more rampant now are this class of virgins who indulge in masturbation, anal sex, give blow jobs, hand jobs, any other kind of job and are experts but biologically are still virgins...this doesn't make sense to me. if you say a virgin should be valued then it should be one that is proper innocent of any sexual act and is still biologically a virgin. That other class of modern 'virgins' don't cut it as virgins at all. Regardless any woman with a brain, that cooks well,cares for you, respects you and still puts it down in the bedroom should be valued... Period.
as long as no penetration has occured she is still a virgin at least that is the central theme in any dictionary so i dont know the meaning of the classifications you are giving to virgins now.modern day virgins and olden days virgin,mr,kindly cut the crap

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by phineboy1pimple(m): 4:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mindependent: How about the 40 year old virgin?

Yea... Kinda heard about sumtn like that awhile ago...
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by tolly19(f): 4:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
i will advice you to just leave her since u can't do without it .then u find ur type and she also find her type too i just pray the innocent lady finds someone that can love her for who she is because i don't see any iota of love here just lust

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
good.good:

Tell am. E show say d sisi no dey yield to peer pressure. If i give am one sisi from Allen Avenue now, him go complain say na ashee. Bobo, if u leave that sisi, u go likely regret am.

Virgins are endangered species; they're on the verge of extinction.
gbam.short and simple.if you dont want a virgin,the world is full of alternatives,live her and go for a prostitute.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Idazinim: 4:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
fratochi: I wonder where this our generation is heading with this celebration of immorality and iniquity! For goodness sakes where's is our sense of decency and chastity? Have we deteriorated to the point that we abhor cherished virtues of our society and even our faith? Instead of us to celebrate a woman of strong virtues and principles, a lady that against a million odds kept her virginity for a record 27 years , we are here trying to crucify her because of one mans evil inclined selfishness and uncontrolled lust. we really need to go back to our creator, because at the end of the day be you christian, muslim or pagan there's still respect for good morals. To the op, I wonder what that girl is still doing with you, cos its obvious you guys are not operating on the same frequency, leave her alone before you corrupt her , her specie is rare ! God help us!
IS IT PROVEN THAT SHE IS TRULY A VIRGIN. THAT A WOMEN CLAIMS TO BE ONE REQUIRES VERY RIGOROUS PROOF. YOU ARE NOT PITYING THIS GUY WHO HAD BEEN DECEIVED FOR SO LONGGGGG
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toks2008:

You are right my lady.

I actually popped my wife' cherry and we have been together for about 12 years but married 6 years ago but you know what? WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AT ALL.

I am sharing this here because i just had to. I don't believe in horoscope but according to the findings, Gemini man and Pisces woman are not compatible in any way yet we tried to make it work against all odds and we are still trying but im almost fed up right now. She has been away for 2 months now and still counting based on this same incompatibility, My words as harmless as they may sound are usually hurting to her and so many other issues.(pisceans are the most unrealistic,irrational and unreasonable people on earth no offense but that is very true)

I don't believe in divorce else i go don file for am tey tey yet she is still with her sis and i am still trying to make her come back home.

But if you ask me now, i will prefer to go for an Aquarius or Libra lady that is a LovePeddler than a piscean virgin lady so believe me friends im sharing this to make you all realize that its not just about a girl been a virgin but other things matter.

I think you're putting too much stock into horoscopes. You also seem to be pinning blame on her. It takes two to make a r-ship work. Pisceans are NOT "the most unrealistic, irrational and unreasonable people on earth". You can meet other signs who have those traits too. I know two Pisceans who're far from your description and NO, I am not a Pisces at all. People are people and you should look at them individually; look beyond their zodiac signs.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 5:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toks2008:

You are right my lady.

I actually popped my wife' cherry and we have been together for about 12 years but married 6 years ago but you know what? WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AT ALL.

I am sharing this here because i just had to. I don't believe in horoscope but according to the findings, Gemini man and Pisces woman are not compatible in any way yet we tried to make it work against all odds and we are still trying but im almost fed up right now. She has been away for 2 months now and still counting based on this same incompatibility, My words as harmless as they may sound are usually hurting to her and so many other issues.(pisceans are the most unrealistic,irrational and unreasonable people on earth no offense but that is very true)

I don't believe in divorce else i go don file for am tey tey yet she is still with her sis and i am still trying to make her come back home.

But if you ask me now, i will prefer to go for an Aquarius or Libra lady that is a LovePeddler than a piscean virgin lady so believe me friends im sharing this to make you all realize that its not just about a girl been a virgin but other things matter.

Why would a married woman leave her matrimonial home for two months, when its not like you, her husband, wants to kill her. How long have you been married? I guess not too long. Apart from incompatibility, if she finds your words hurtful then tone it down, infact you should virtually swallow your words wheneva u r angry, calm down and try to talk as simply as possible. Marriage is till death do you part, so please be accomodating even let many things slide for peace sake.
The first two years are the toughest, I think. It gets easier because you get used to each other after a while but please do come down for her.
My 2 cents, wish you the best.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Magicdon(m): 5:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
freechat: .
what do you mean by spiritual virgin pls, i want to know
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by megad1: 5:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: @ poster u are a big ingrate , give me the cherry if u aren't interested .
shaaaaaraaaaap! Its he who wears the shoe knos where it pains him....one man spit is another mans poison. If she like make she be virgin till fifty that's her own cup of tea..I do agree with the dude (poster) cos na dem de do pass. NEVER TRUST A ViRGIn.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
phineboy1pimple:

Choi mogbe...
Wetin?
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by finishing(f): 5:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
I was a virgin till 29,and married as one.My husband was my first and my only.He never pressured me even while we dated.I love him more for his control and respect for me.Please don't pressure her,it would pay off later!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chikk(f): 5:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
6 pages? Really?

Pls, it af do!!! This matter is being over stressed na, haba. OP, abeg, leave the babe alone. Simple.

And all these guys talking about marrying virgins, I hope you're all virgins o. Otherwise, tell me who will marry the ones you've defiled or slept with if all men were to want virgins for marriage. Niansense!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Magicdon: what do you mean by spiritual virgin pls, i want to know
Guess you wanted to quote someone else, because I never mentioned 'spiritual virgin'.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by DrBaby(f): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
I feel dis is a very simple decision to make tho d hardest to carry out. Diff between my ex and present
Ex- loves me so much, respected me, never asked for sex/kiss, knows sex before marriage is wrong bt not ready to stay by it...I wasnt sure if he wasnt gettn it frm somewhere (which actually defeats d whole purpose as he is likely to get used to cheating n continue after marriage).PS we dated for 3 yrs so he really tried...#respect
Present bf: over loves me, feels like am d most important 'thing' in his life, knows sex is wrong, no pressures, nt engagin in sex himself, bn quite convinced abt dt before I met him, I know he is nt cheatn, we av built dis big mountain of trust makes me wonder aw we got dis far in d first place....now dt everytin is sortn out ( both workn n earning well), he talks more abt sex now but first of all, he made sure he put a ring on it....we gettn married soon...gud luck to us #4yrs into dating.

Now d most important ting, breakn up wt my ex was d most difficult tin...took years cos we were very gud together tho we ad issues wen it comes to partying and general belief abt marriage (he is frm a broken home, and he does come across as someone who is sure marriage shld be for ever for better for worse)...but am so glad I left him...stil think he is a very great guy tho
With my present bf, more than d issue of sex, we av grown so strong together, very supportive, very compatible, stayn away frm sex has helped us to concentrate on oda areas n built our relationship....our greatest asset is our trust for each oda...I pray God continues to help us.
Back to OP, u guys dont av same values, beliefs n interests, pls let her be...dnt hurt her.
Its more than d virginity, its abt d values n beliefs. It myt hurt so much but pls do humanity a big favour by leavn her...God bless you

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chronique(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.

Let me help you talk to her. I promise there will be changes. In a world where guys are getting married to ladies with high mileage,you're here complaing. Smh for you.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by free2ryhme: 7:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.

y shld u tell us if straff her we will not hear anything undecided
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by nenergy(m): 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
its obvious you don't love her nor interested in a long term relationship. Please let her go,i pray she finds someone deserving.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by efe22(m): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2013

You have said it all. Am glad smiley

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
nenergy:
its obvious you don't love her nor interested in a long term relationship. Please let her go,i pray she finds someone deserving.
exactly. too many ravaging wolves in men's body all over nairaland and nigeria this days.our values are completly dead.what a pity.there was once a country indeed,smh ;(
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 12, 2013
Guy u beta open ur eyes o...Not al galz dat claim 2 b virgin are virgins o...Or u neva here say virgin don carry belle b4?.Guy u shuld not even force her or beg ha 4 sex,or u dnt knw hw to make dose dat claim 2 b virgin beg 4 sex?.....I hate dis word "virgin".
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
DrBaby: I feel dis is a very simple decision to make tho d hardest to carry out. Diff between my ex and present
Ex- loves me so much, respected me, never asked for sex/kiss, knows sex before marriage is wrong bt not ready to stay by it...I wasnt sure if he wasnt gettn it frm somewhere (which actually defeats d whole purpose as he is likely to get used to cheating n continue after marriage).PS we dated for 3 yrs so he really tried...#respect
Present bf: over loves me, feels like am d most important 'thing' in his life, knows sex is wrong, no pressures, nt engagin in sex himself, bn quite convinced abt dt before I met him, I know he is nt cheatn, we av built dis big mountain of trust makes me wonder aw we got dis far in d first place....now dt everytin is sortn out ( both workn n earning well), he talks more abt sex now but first of all, he made sure he put a ring on it....we gettn married soon...gud luck to us #4yrs into dating.

Now d most important ting, breakn up wt my ex was d most difficult tin...took years cos we were very gud together tho we ad issues wen it comes to partying and general belief abt marriage (he is frm a broken home, and he does come across as someone who is sure marriage shld be for ever for better for worse)...but am so glad I left him...stil think he is a very great guy tho
With my present bf, more than d issue of sex, we av grown so strong together, very supportive, very compatible, stayn away frm sex has helped us to concentrate on oda areas n built our relationship....our greatest asset is our trust for each oda...I pray God continues to help us.
Back to OP, u guys dont av same values, beliefs n interests, pls let her be...dnt hurt her.
Its more than d virginity, its abt d values n beliefs. It myt hurt so much but pls do humanity a big favour by leavn her...God bless you
i have so much respect for ladies like this,not all those disgusting girls that are everywhere,ready to fling their legs open for a plate of peper soup or blackberry

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dose once dat call demself virgins,dose ar d typ am lookin 4.By d tym i finish wit dem,they wil not remember wat virgin is...Av had some of dem claiming virgin n sum even said dey wil remain a virgin until they marry,but 2day dey ar disturbing me 4 sex...If u ar a gal, dnt even bring d topic of "i am a virgin" 2 me face 2 face,c i wil just do sumtin dat wil make u run mad on avin sex n beggin 4 it.When i just giv it 2 u once,i wil not touch u again,i wil just make u beg n make u look stupid when using d word virgin...Virgin ma yanch.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dose once dat call demself virgins,dose ar d typ am lookin 4.By d tym i finish wit dem,they wil not remember wat virgin is...Av had some of dem claiming virgin n sum even said dey wil remain a virgin until they marry,but 2day dey ar disturbing me 4 sex...If u ar a gal, dnt even bring d topic of "i am a virgin" 2 me face 2 face,c i wil just do sumtin dat wil make u run mad on avin sex n beggin 4 it.When i just giv it 2 u once,i wil not touch u again,i wil just make u beg n make u look stupid when using d word virgin...Virgin ma yanch..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.