Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49777 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Teejayphillip(m): 1:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hmmm,c wat other men r cravin for,n u r here formin pampers....

Let anoda man take her away frm u,i jus hope u wont regret ur action....
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks:
But if u still feel that something that takes 5minutes to take away for good is more valuable than what will bring u joy for the rest of your married life, then u are just sad.

You are right my lady.

I actually popped my wife' cherry and we have been together for about 12 years but married 6 years ago but you know what? WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AT ALL.

I am sharing this here because i just had to. I don't believe in horoscope but according to the findings, Gemini man and Pisces woman are not compatible in any way yet we tried to make it work against all odds and we are still trying but im almost fed up right now. She has been away for 2 months now and still counting based on this same incompatibility, My words as harmless as they may sound are usually hurting to her and so many other issues.(pisceans are the most unrealistic,irrational and unreasonable people on earth no offense but that is very true)

I don't believe in divorce else i go don file for am tey tey yet she is still with her sis and i am still trying to make her come back home.

But if you ask me now, i will prefer to go for an Aquarius or Libra lady that is a LovePeddler than a piscean virgin lady so believe me friends im sharing this to make you all realize that its not just about a girl been a virgin but other things matter.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toks2008:

You are right my lady.

I actually popped my wife' cherry and we have been together for about 12 years but married 6 years ago but you know what? WE ARE NOT COMPATIBLE AT ALL.

I am sharing this here because i just had to. I don't believe in horoscope but according to the findings, Gemini man and Pisces woman are not compatible in any way yet we tried to make it work against all odds and we are still trying but im almost fed up right now. She has been away for 2 months now and still counting based on this same incompatibility, My words as harmless as they may sound are usually hurting to her and so many other issues.
I don't believe in divorce else i go don file for am tey tey yet she is still with her sis and i am still trying to make her come back home.
I'm sorry about you and your wife growing distant, but I hope you guys manage to work things out. I just hope u know that its not every person that has the qualities their horoscope tells them they have
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Adexchelsea19(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yomii: Guy respect yourself and leave her for the duo who will appreciate her. Do you know what virginity means to a man? You need to wake up.
To men like u nt all..kini big deal
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm sorry about you and your wife falling apart, but I hope you guys manage to work things out

Thanks my lady.

I advice everyone to do due diligence on their partner before getting married to him/her. This love feeling is all adrenaline based and fickle out in no time so find out if you guys are compatible so that you can know what you are heading into.

I don't pray any one goes trough the stress im presently going through trying to make an affair work against all odds when it should be a natural flow.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yomii: Guy respect yourself and leave her for the duo who will appreciate her. Do you know what virginity means to a man? You need to wake up.
undecided so it all goes down to what it means to him...the selfishness in this world
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I'm sorry about you and your wife growing distant, but I hope you guys manage to work things out. I just hope u know that its not every person that has the qualities their horoscope tells them they have

Yes but it so happen that this one gather all. Just that divorce is not an option as this case has nothing to do with infidelity but crazy incompatibility. We have great bonding yet always disagreement and quarrel. Na wa for this ting called marriage o. Not easy at all.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toks2008:

this case has nothing to do with infidelity but crazy incompatibility.
I hope things will eventually work out for ur (both of u) good smiley
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 1:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I hope things will eventually work out for ur (both of u) good smiley

I appreciate your encouragement. She is damn lucky that i love her and am a believer else i would have moved on with other chicks.

I just advice guys to look beyond a girl been a virgin and consider other factors. Thats my point and i hope you guys take note of this.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by sluvy4tune(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, I agree but there are advantages that comes with marrying a virgin if she's a true one.

Amazing self control.
You can be sure she doesn't bend easily to peer pressure.
She is a determined woman.
You have the opportunity to shape and define what sex means and is to her. If she associates sexx just to you, then you can be sure she'll remain faithful. (I might HV to elaborate on this)

In fact, pls leave her. Give way for a man that knows her worth to find her.

Sorry you are yet to state any advantage above as a refurbish slut can do all the above...am always scared of virgins once the cherry is popped jungle don mature.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Men are so obsessed with sex.and the whole virginity concept.lost my virginty in my twenties and in my final year in the university.but guess what?am I married to the dude now?Helll no!truth is the quality of woman involved is primary before such things as virginity or not.cos u married her a virgin doesn't guarantee she'll make a good wife.and because u met her a non-virgin doesn't mean she's bad.if anything I'd blame the men who put such ladies under intense pressure until they give in and then they turn around and start looking for virgins.talk of hypocrisy.anyway for those of u blabbing about how to marry a virgin.I'd say you're ignorant.if the reason why u married her is just that she's a virgin what will you do when the novelty of it wears off in 2-3 yrs.like mine did.(If it even lasts that long)then u find out you both do not really love each other.u saw her as a prize initially and she loved u because u made her feel special.when it's gone what do u do?pls u guyz reason like adults.

11 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 2:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
ighoosagie:
Re u saying a prostitute will have better s**x control than a virgin,
Someone who has turn down so many sex offers, distinguished herself frm d rest , have control over her emotions,Guilty conscience dey worry u.

Hehehe, you see your myopic life? Did I call prostitute? What you are saying now is if a girl isn't a virgin and has dated a few guys before marriage she don turn prostitute? In short all girls are prostitutes if they are not virgins? Wake up bro, having sex in a relationship no be prostitution. Why do I bother to answer some village-mentalised people?

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
kulyie: big fallacy to make up for your non virgin status cheesy
and you're the one that's a virgin abi?Anuofia
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 12, 2013
hrhobi1: SO many advantages , you can sleep with your two eyes closed.

this makes sex the beginning and end of the marriage doesn't it?
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by futureisnow: 2:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
Guy please leave that girl alone.Go and find your type. You don't really know what you have. please grow up. sex sex sex that's all that matters to you in this relatioship. The day you will get it you will quit. You need God to help you.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by futureisnow: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: this makes sex the beginning and end of the marriage doesn't it?
Is it not what the poster wanted, sex? He is not fit to marry that girl with the way he is going about this issue.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
lorretta u: u saw her as a prize initially and she loved u because u made her feel special. when it's gone what do u do?pls u guyz reason like adults.
its funny how the same creatures who preach against women marrying for money (something temporary) do not take their own advice. They talk about marrying a woman SIMPLY BECAUSE she is a virgin (again something temporary)

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
futureisnow:
Is it not what the poster wanted, sex? He is not fit to marry that girl with the way he is going about this issue.
I didn't disagree with the fact that the OP and the women he is in a relationship with are not compatible undecided
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
hahahahahhaahahaha grin
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 2:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
lorretta u: Men are so obsessed with sex.and the whole virginity concept.lost my virginty in my twenties and in my final year in the university.but guess what?am I married to the dude now?Helll no!truth is the quality of woman involved is primary before such things as virginity or not.cos u married her a virgin doesn't guarantee she'll make a good wife.and because u met her a non-virgin doesn't mean she's bad.if anything I'd blame the men who put such ladies under intense pressure until they give in and then they turn around and start looking for virgins.talk of hypocrisy.anyway for those of u blabbing about how to marry a virgin.I'd say you're ignorant.if the reason why u married her is just that she's a virgin what will you do when the novelty of it wears off in 2-3 yrs.like mine did.(If it even lasts that long)then u find out you both do not really love each other.u saw her as a prize initially and she loved u because u made her feel special.when it's gone what do u do?pls u guyz reason like adults.

You said twenties abi? If you know when I lost my own...I no fit talk am, I be badt geh. Anyhoo, now I'm married and happily married for dat matter unlike OP above who marry virgin but she don commot for house. Look beyond some things peeps.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
repogirl:

You said twenties abi? If you know when I lost my own...I no fit talk am, I be badt geh. Anyhoo, now I'm married and happily married for dat matter
please spill your dirty little secret grin grin grin
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by trolling(m): 2:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
lorretta u: Men are so obsessed with sex.and the whole virginity concept.lost my virginty in my twenties and in my final year in the university.but guess what?am I married to the dude now?Helll no!truth is the quality of woman involved is primary before such things as virginity or not.cos u married her a virgin doesn't guarantee she'll make a good wife.and because u met her a non-virgin doesn't mean she's bad.if anything I'd blame the men who put such ladies under intense pressure until they give in and then they turn around and start looking for virgins.talk of hypocrisy.anyway for those of u blabbing about how to marry a virgin.I'd say you're ignorant.if the reason why u married her is just that she's a virgin what will you do when the novelty of it wears off in 2-3 yrs.like mine did.(If it even lasts that long)then u find out you both do not really love each other.u saw her as a prize initially and she loved u because u made her feel special.when it's gone what do u do?pls u guyz reason like adults.
how i wish she could read this statement of yours,imagine her saying saying she would be humble after the deed is done but before then she go dey do shakara for man and she'll be stubborn,,whatever that means
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by trolling(m): 2:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: this makes sex the beginning and end of the marriage doesn't it?
no mind dem o,something that you'll get bored with down the line
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by realpeople: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Talk to yourselves. Sex is sin when u do it out of marriage. My fiancee is 29, she is a virgin and we are Wedding by June 23

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
realpeople: Talk to yourselves. Sex is sin when u do it out of marriage. My fiancee is 29, she is a virgin and we are Wedding by June 23
sex outside marriage is a sin...so are u a virgin?

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by mrfoxx(m): 3:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
A lot of guys will kill for this
Ewww I think you actually don't realise what you have...
My advise, leave her for another buddy who will
Appreciate her...
You seem like ur a hit and run man... You don't deserve her, all she needs is someone who can really understand her and help her keep it...
Man best advice endure the pain
You'll reap good fruits I betcha...
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 3:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: please spill your dirty little secret grin grin grin

Hehehe, that's all folks.... Old thins haf passed away behold all things haf bcome new.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by jmoore(m): 3:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
when some people lose their virginity through premarital sex they remove chastity from their list of good character. smh

Virginity is not about the hymen only therefore the feeling of having a wife that a man has never tasted will still last till death.
When a man says he wants to marry a virgin he is considering other characters too.
A brand new iphone and fourth-hand iphone, which will you choose?
If you say chastity is not good then you got no good moral.

As for the op, he doesn't know his direction. He is the one frustrating the lady by his sex demands. If he likes what he sees he should put a ring on it. Claim ownership which is by marriage only before tasting her honey or let her be so the man that can appreciate and cherish her will say "I do"

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Davidlanny: 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
Do wat richfella said but do not do that part of banging other ladies plzzzz.
It wl be good if u r faithful to her and it means been faithful to ur self.
Just hurry up and make her ur wife and start enjoying!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by mko2005: 3:20pm On Apr 12, 2013
fratochi: I wonder where this our generation is heading with this celebration of immorality and iniquity! For goodness sakes where's is our sense of decency and chastity? Have we deteriorated to the point that we abhor cherished virtues of our society and even our faith? Instead of us to celebrate a woman of strong virtues and principles, a lady that against a million odds kept her virginity for a record 27 years , we are here trying to crucify her because of one mans evil inclined selfishness and uncontrolled lust. we really need to go back to our creator, because at the end of the day be you christian, muslim or pagan there's still respect for good morals. To the op, I wonder what that girl is still doing with you, cos its obvious you guys are not operating on the same frequency, leave her alone before you corrupt her , her specie is rare ! God help us!
When immorality is common,it becomes normal !
God help us
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by dulphines: 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2013
My question: Is there a tool used to test Virginity or is it just by believe?
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by goodgood2(m): 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz: Frustrating in what sense?? You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided
Tell am. E show she d sisi no dey yield to peer pressure. If i give am one sisi from Allen Avenue now, him go complain say na ashee. Bobo, if u leave that sisi, u go likely regret am.

Virgins are endangered species; they're on the verge of extinction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.