Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49771 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chris51(f): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Leave the poor girl alone & pick up any trash from the street that will hop into bed anytime you want
With the rate of HIV & INFERTILITY among our girls, any serious & responsible man who is ready to settle down will appreaciate a 27 year old virgin.
I pray the girl gets a better man that will cherish her

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Chomzy19(f): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2013
The best lack all convictions while the worst are filled with passionate intensity-W.B yeats, d second coming
This verse summarises the way the world is nw, evil has the loudest voice and is heard all over with different twisted argument n self-justifications that help the evil-doer survive with it,that Good has been silenced and those who believe in it re not sure again (particularly true in fornication)

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by olamie1906: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
I wish am a guy... I'll choose to continually baby sit her than to marry/date a lady whose vagina has turn to lagos-ibadan expressway, any guy can come in and go out. Guy use yr whole sense and since your dont appreciate the fact that she is a virgin please.... [size=22pt]QUIT[/size] cos she deserves a man that'll [size=22pt]LOVE[/size] her for what she have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Elai147: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
anonimi:

Please where did the OP say the 27 year old is saying no UNTIL MARRIAGE
Maybe I don't know how to read anymore.

It is obvious that she is saying No Until Marriage. If not, the OP would have been sure if she is truly a virgin or not. What is preventing the OP from verifying if not for this No Sex Before Marriage story
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Angyee(f): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toks2008:

Sure you are right but when a girl says she is a virgin, there is no cause to doubt her, one day you will do it and if you confirm she is then cool but if she claims she lost her virginity through other means but still insist that she is one then dint believe her at all except maybe she swears with her womb which i don't support but should be the best way to believe she is saying the truth. Ladies can be very deceptive so except you actually see that stain then don't believe her.

Furthermore we should understand that the fact that a lady is a virgin does not mean she has not been dating different men and infact many men would have smooched the hell out of her but we just decide to still give it to them because at least they tried by protecting that area.

For the highlighted that is not proof. There are people who lose via physical exercise and there are people born without a hymen so really you can't always use the stain as proof. Just hope to God the lady is not playing you for a fool and be careful. If you have been with the person for a bit, you should know whether you can trust their words or not.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by sylverfy: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
@OP, do u wanna get married to her sometime in the future or u just wanna chop and clean mouth. If u don't have any intention of ever gettin married to her, tell her plainly make she find her own levels shikena!!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by luluosas(m): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I don't see how being a virgin automatically makes one a jewel , its just a lot of nonsense, no ofeinse to Mr cork
No wonder we have dogs pretending to be humans.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by yemmy19(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
yoged: I just dont know wats wrong wit some guys. Can you just respect her opinion? At least, u dey kiss and dey press bobby. Dat 1 no do u. Olojukokoro. If you leave her today, am sure alot of good guys out dia that are even better than you will be hustling to marry her. Better still, gimmie her pin/number maybe i can hook her up with some else. Nonsense, some guys are jst p****sy whip. Make den no see girls, den go dey shake like He-goat.
I d☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't kη☺Ѡ if u αяє a guy/girl.∂!ѕ ur write up make sense die and even very funny.
Back to d OP,since u knw u can't endure with no-testing product,why do u hv to patronise †ђξ goods inside a ware-house,their αяє many guys out there who αяє secretly praying to meet a virgin,u hv one and u are bringing †ђξ issue on nairaland where u knw u would Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ diverse response,nairaland where pple act with bravado,nairaland where some pple will encourage u to force her or leave her whereas they are in ur shoes too,nairaland where †ђξ sane and insane gives opinion.
My piece of advice is,if u cannot cope,let her βε̲̣ but let this gets in2 ur medulla ur case will not be different frm a garage where if a passenger feels d price of a vehicle is hiked and gets down frm d bus another passenger wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ not hesitate to enter in 2seconds.#GBAM#

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by hrhobi1(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
@OP You have no love for this girl, if you do u will simply marry her and have all the sex you want and ever wish for. SO many advantages , you can sleep with your two eyes closed.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toks2008:
So believe it r not, its 90% about her vigina
so everything else carries 10% ?
Ability to give birth, being a good wife and mother, personal hygiene, ability to stay loyal and faithful

It takes 5mins to break than virginity, then what happens after that? Don't let what's inbetween ur legs reason on ur behalf.
I have seen women from family getting re-married (with kids from their late husbands) and they are much more self-controlled, they love and support their husbands...because they know just how important it is to value someone when he/she is still alive.
Marrying a virgin I'm sure is a beautiful thing but don't let that be ur sole purpose of entering into marriage. It has never guaranteed that a woman will be a better wife then.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by bornosheikh: 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bros, meet the guy below, exchange partners discreetly, happiness dey for everybody.

https://www.nairaland.com/1254733/shes-always-asking-sex
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by zikclassiq(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
Shollypopz dating a virgin who can't seem to make up her mind is one hell of a job. You can't have it, yet you are not allowed to get it somewhere else.

I understand the point you are trying to make, but she just doesnt seem to be able to make up her mind on whether she wants to keep it or not, yet she no go leave person alone. That is the frustrating part
this is what we call "dog in a manger"
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Qc1(m): 12:33pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz: Frustrating in what sense??[i][/i][/size][size=8pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided

I was going to disagree with the above phrase, than I noticed you're a Lady. No disrespect but you can't understand. Sure it's worth the wait but it's also a long frustrating waiting period. I'm talking from experience.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Revolva(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
grin grin grin @poster bring am make i dig the hole ...for a week then i will return her to you
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by paparazzi1987(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
How do you know if she is really a virgin ? Av you been there before
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by parki: 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Maybe she's saving her virginty so that she can be among the 72 virgins in paradise.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by elmajor(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, I agree but there are advantages that comes with marrying a virgin if she's a true one.

Amazing self control.
You can be sure she doesn't bend easily to peer pressure.
She is a determined woman.
You have the opportunity to shape and define what sex means and is to her. If she associates sexx just to you, then you can be sure she'll remain faithful. (I might HV to elaborate on this)

In fact, pls leave her. Give way for a man that knows her worth to find her.
u make sense but it's not all about virginity. I'd go for a lady like that if she's respectful, caring, understanding and God-fearing.

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
A young virgin couple are finally wed. Each one is nervous about
the impending night; but neither is willing to admit it, or to ask
the other about it. Wondering what to do, the young man calls his
father.
"Pop, what do I do first?"
"Get naked and climb into bed," His father replies.
So, the young man does as he is advised.
The girl is mortified and calls her mama.
"Get naked and join him!" Is the advice from mama; so she complies.
After laying there for a few moments, the young man excuses himself
and calls his dad again.
"What do I do? What do I do?" he demands.
"Look at her naked body, then take the hardest part of your body
and put it where she pees!" Is the dad's advice.
A few moments later, the girl again calls her mama. "What do I do
now?" she asks, frantically.
"Well, what is he doing?"
"He's in the bathroom, dunking his head in the toilet!"

5 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Chomzy19(f): 12:50pm On Apr 12, 2013
laylow001:
A young virgin couple are finally wed. Each one is nervous about
the impending night; but neither is willing to admit it, or to ask
the other about it. Wondering what to do, the young man calls his
father.
"Pop, what do I do first?"
"Get naked and climb into bed," His father replies.
So, the young man does as he is advised.
The girl is mortified and calls her mama.
"Get naked and join him!" Is the advice from mama; so she complies.
After laying there for a few moments, the young man excuses himself
and calls his dad again.
"What do I do? What do I do?" he demands.
"Look at her naked body, then take the hardest part of your body
and put it where she pees!" Is the dad's advice.
A few moments later, the girl again calls her mama. "What do I do
now?" she asks, frantically.
"Well, what is he doing?"
"He's in the bathroom, dunking his head in the toilet!"
is this a joke or what u truly think! That virgins no nothing abt sex...hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Orikinla(m): 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.
Please, let me help you to babysit her for life. And trust me she will never miss you. grin
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Anka(m): 12:53pm On Apr 12, 2013
[quote][/quote]U make me wonder. How old are u. If she is 27, I guess you are older than her. What stop u from marrying her with this there will be no need for this post. Please let her go if you are not ready for marriage and don't make it look lik she is the one who wants you. File bobo mak beta person wey no her worth marry am. Abey for dis life na sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Orikinla(m): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lest I forget, I am also presently babysitting a grown up virgin, but younger than yours. My own headache is she demands too much attention. She is always asking me to tell her how much I love her.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
Orikinla: Lest I forget, I am also presently babysitting a grown up virgin, but younger than yours. My own headache is she demands too much attention. She is always asking me to tell her how much I love her.

BIGGEST LIE OF THE CENTURY

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by MicroBox: 12:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Dont trust all those gals, G o for virginity test if you truly want to wait till that D-Day. Some of this gals can be very smart.she might be waiting for are cunt to go back to normarl before her marriage. She need a guy but no sex beside wjo tell you say she wan marry you?
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
yemmy19:
I d☺̣̣̥̇ŋ't kη☺Ѡ if u αяє a guy/girl.∂!ѕ ur write up make sense die and even very funny.
Back to d OP,since u knw u can't endure with no-testing product,why do u hv to patronise †ђξ goods inside a ware-house,their αяє many guys out there who αяє secretly praying to meet a virgin,u hv one and u are bringing †ђξ issue on nairaland where u knw u would Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ diverse response,nairaland where pple act with bravado,nairaland where some pple will encourage u to force her or leave her whereas they are in ur shoes too,nairaland where †ђξ sane and insane gives opinion.
My piece of advice is,if u cannot cope,let her βε̲̣ but let this gets in2 ur medulla ur case will not be different frm a garage where if a passenger feels d price of a vehicle is hiked and gets down frm d bus another passenger wȊ̝̊̅ℓℓ not hesitate to enter in 2seconds.#GBAM#

50million likes
Bout d insane n sane givin advice I'd stil lik tu sai dat majority of d guyz coment made sense.yes derehorible gurls dt are virgins n virginity mite not b d onli or important criteria in chosin a spousebuh let us bear in mind dt sum virgins are infact real in body n soul n so virginity shld sti b celebrated.@ op, ur in a beta position tu undastnd hw true n real ur gurl is buh frm ur coments I doubt u love ha very much coz honestli dere are guyz and dere av been guys n dere wil stil b guyz who knw wat dey want n wait 4 it.u on d oda hand,u dnt knw wat u want so I sujest u reali take a walk
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by dusty84(m): 1:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
bros u dont really knw what u have until you loose it...dont let mi katch you slippin if not dt virgin wll be wlking out on you to be with me...

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by beebop(f): 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Wilfred_ng:
Its so obvious you traded, sorry lost your own years ago!

Totally irrelevant and none of your business. I'm happy and secure in my own self, I'm not expecting sexual purity in my partner but someone who can challenge me mentally, teach me things and help me become a better person and vice-versa. One day the virginity will be gone and then what next? Ugh the r-etarded reasoning of some people sef.

4 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HARDDON: 1:05pm On Apr 12, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
If I leave her according to you, isn't that a great disservice to the guys that may visit 'the center' after me?
Obviously the slowpoke.s who were supposed to have done the do before me made a bad job of the whole matter

there lies your ish. there lies your ache.

a wardward and carefree antelop that has bin fired upon b4,
gets VERY nervy at the site of any shiny thing.

though OP, you sound like a playboy of them western world
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Toks2008(m): 1:08pm On Apr 12, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so everything else carries 10% ?
Ability to give birth, being a good wife and mother, personal hygiene, ability to stay loyal and faithful

It takes 5mins to break than virginity, then what happens after that? Don't let what's inbetween ur legs reason on ur behalf.
I have seen women from family getting re-married (with kids from their late husbands) and they are much more self-controlled, they love and support their husbands...because they know just how important it is to value someone when he/she is still alive.
Marrying a virgin I'm sure is a beautiful thing but don't let that be ur sole purpose of entering into marriage. It has never guaranteed that a woman will be a better wife then.

you are very right sis Just that we men have this feeling been the guy that first popped our wife's cherry because there is this great self esteem that comes with it even if she sleeps with a 100 men afterwards I think its all about psychological stuff jare.

I believe every lady is a virgin to the new guy and her past does not count and as long as that lady remains loyal, no leles.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HARDDON: 1:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
beebop:

Totally irrelevant and none of your business. I'm happy and secure in my own self, I'm not expecting sexual purity in my partner but someone who can challenge me mentally, teach me things and help me become a better person and vice-versa. One day the virginity will be gone and then what next? Ugh the r-etarded reasoning of some people sef.

ouch!
preach baby, Preach!
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Agimor(m): 1:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
fratochi: I wonder where this our generation is heading with this celebration of immorality and iniquity! For goodness sakes where's is our sense of decency and chastity? Have we deteriorated to the point that we abhor cherished virtues of our society and even our faith? Instead of us to celebrate a woman of strong virtues and principles, a lady that against a million odds kept her virginity for a record 27 years , we are here trying to crucify her because of one mans evil inclined selfishness and uncontrolled lust. we really need to go back to our creator, because at the end of the day be you christian, muslim or pagan there's still respect for good morals. To the op, I wonder what that girl is still doing with you, cos its obvious you guys are not operating on the same frequency, leave her alone before you corrupt her , her specie is rare ! God help us!
on point
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 12, 2013
Toks2008:

you are very right sis Just that we men have this feeling been the guy that first popped our wife's cherry because there is this great self esteem that comes with it even if she sleeps with a 100 men afterwards I think its all about psychological stuff jare.
obviously from the posts above I can tell its more about self-esteem rather than getting a woman with other qualities that can sustain the marriage.
Breaking her viriginity is a feeling u get once, after that u can't do it again. Marriage on the other hand is a lifetime commitment (if u don't believe in divorce). But if u still feel that something that takes 5minutes to take away for good is more valuable than what will bring u joy for the rest of your married life, then u are just sad.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.