Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating (49773 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / Dating A Virgin Is Exhausting!!! / How Do I Know Who A Virgin Is? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by NEROSKY(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: Frustrating in what sense?? You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided
Sharap!

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by NEROSKY(m): 12:14pm On Apr 11, 2013
[size=16pt] Man up bro, your virgin girlfriend could be another man's sex machine.. Don't ever believe that trash! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by IjeomaOkeke100(f): 12:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Poster do you wana marry her ? or do you just wana use her? . Marry her now or risk loosing her to a more deserving guy

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by sunnyt1(m): 1:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
On a slide note, virginity shdnt be a criteria for marriage, d fact dat a gal is still intact dosnt mean she will be faithful, loyal, submissive or committed to a man. It dosnt mean she will make a gud wife. Virginity only means she is unopened yet, and i discovered its nt bcs dos virgin gals are decent most of the times, some are jst scared of the pain or a lack of oppurtunity.

8 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by pappythinko(m): 1:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
On the pedestal that the virgin-lady in question is the very pious, strongwilled, &morally upright one, i want to agree with the people that says "been a virgin is a good thing" but, on the real lens i want to totally disagree with the notion.I am a participant observant of a girl dt loves pre-intimacy n "Mouth Gig" alot n still a virgin.I wud prefer a decent non-virgin gal to a useless one that wants to suck ur pen** &still claim holiness via virginity.Its quite unfortunate dt ds gal is ma afesona..xo painful!

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
repogirl: @ poster, if you are frustrated, why not leave already? Why wld she give it up at 27 yrs? The older they keep it, the harder it is to give it up o.

And for the poster that said being a virgin means she'll be faithful is so untrue o. Virgins are most likely to wonder what else is out there aside what she's been having. Whereas someone that has been around will be like, been there, done that, I don belleful.

That's just what me thinks.

Your second paragraph is as true as life itself,the workings of the female mind,a man cannot comprehend.

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 4:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
Now una see say I don buy market shey?

If I get another job outside, I will be labelled a cheat, heart-breaker, player, and called all sorts of names, how am I supposed to commit to a full-time job that is unpaid? this matter odikwa very serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
Please don't judge a woman's personality by what's between her legs...I have a cousin who married a virgin, 2years in the marriage she started having extra-marital affairs (like he was doing) self-control or faithfulness doesn't lie between ur legs, never mix that up.

I have nothing against women that are still virgins, but my point is don't marry her thinking she will be loyal and faithful simply because she is untouched. SOME women may still want to explore after losing it, even after getting married.

OP realise that woman and let her be with someone that will appreciate her

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
NEROSKY:
Sharap!
Make me! undecided

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 5:15pm On Apr 11, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ....

OP realise that woman and let her be with someone that will appreciate her

Only foolish men think virginity is a measure of how faithful a woman is/will be, as for me I really think its all BS.

@Mondi but she has refused to leave me alone naa, make she do she no wan do, free me make I waka go na lie. That is the frustrating part.

"I am not really sure I am ready for this yet" in her own words, after 27 years!!! shocked, when some people like Idowuogbo, Nessafresh and Shollypopz have been doing its since they were 13!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Only foolish men think virginity is a measure of how faithful a woman is/will be, as for me I really think its all BS.

@Mondi but she has refused to leave me alone naa, make she do she no wan do, free me make I waka go na lie. That is the frustrating part.

"I am not really sure I am ready for this yet" in her own words, after 27 years!! shocked

Ehn, in dat case you are free to do as you like nao! She doesn't want to give you so go find am from outside instead of wasting her time and yours. Its what you'll eventually do anyway! I suspect you like her a lot and you want to have the honour of uncorking the bottle ursef dats why u are still with her if not, u for don find ur way since!

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by HarvardGrad: 5:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
repogirl:

Ehn, in dat case you are free to do as you like nao! She doesn't want to give you so go find am from outside instead of wasting her time and yours. Its what you'll eventually do anyway! I suspect you like her a lot and you want to have the honour of uncorking the bottle ursef dats why u are still with her if not, u for don find ur way since!

Why evils now repogirl? I have never cheated in a relationship, fact.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

Why evils now repogirl? I have never cheated in a relationship, fact.

As far as your mind don think am, you don do am already.
Am not exactly telling u to cheat, you should let her know the kind of relationship u really want and if she doesn't want it too then break off, find another chic, if she like make she still dey disturb you but you move on except you think you can manage like this.

If you can manage, its better o, you will learn patience and self control well and I'm sure she will value you a lot but if you can't, better you move on sooner rather than later so the both of you dnt waste any more time. She's 27, she needs to settle down soon sef, U'll be doing urselves a favour.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by pappythinko(m): 6:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
repogirl:

Wat an xperience folk sees frm a seating position sme neophites fi knw c frm ontop stallion plaza.i supos u r speakn frm experience
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by pappythinko(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
[quote author=mondi_cheeks]Please don't judge a woman's personality by what's between her legs..

I have nothing against women that are still virgins, but my point is don't marry her thinking she will be loyal and faithful simply because she is untouched. SOME women may still want to explore after losing it..
ur head ix xo correct joor.. u should be a great asset to whoever ur spouse is. #HeightOfIntelligence# u be fine gal i knw run o.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
pappythinko: Wat an xperience folk sees frm a seating position sme neophites fi knw c frm ontop stallion plaza.i supos u r speakn frm experience

Naa, Not from personal experience, just thinking logically. It's really not rocket science, when GRAD don tire, na him go quit the relationship by force.

@ Grad, do you have plans to marry her? If not, then why, pray tell are you still in the relationship?
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by DICKtator: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.
I feel ya pain brah. Tear it up man. What da phuucck u waiting for?
Put a ring on it or tear it up, she damn too old!!!!
Why the wait for Godot?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by repogirl(f): 6:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
Finally, GRAD, u are a good guy, not many guys would show the same restraint you have par exampl`e, op directly above ^^. Dem for don resort to trickery or take am by force.
Do what you think is best for you in the end.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Soglad(f): 6:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
Rooneyboy:

Blood of Jesus , what is wrong with u guys
my dear this is alarming.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by kedukc(m): 7:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
repogirl: @ poster, if you are frustrated, why not leave already? Why wld she give it up at 27 yrs? The older they keep it, the harder it is to give it up o.

And for the poster that said being a virgin means she'll be faithful is so untrue o. Virgins are most likely to wonder what else is out there aside what she's been having. Whereas someone that has been around will be like, been there, done that, I don belleful.

That's just what me thinks.

quick question, how many penile injections is enough to belleful a randy chick?

@op, you should get your priorities straight and stop deceiving someone who's got hers in order. Like you rightly noticed, shoddies dey all around buh this warped world has a way of hooking up the wrong people.

sad
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by dowjones(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: Frustrating in what sense?? You should be happy u HV a jewel, do u know how many men will kill for what you have?? undecided

How are virgins jewels ? Only ignorant men will kill to have an untouched hymen! virgins in asia engage in A-nal and orral sex to preserve thier "virginity".... Nigerian virgins are easy to spot cos of thier lousiness... They are usually noisemakers and hyper-active...do all you want with them but dont touch that poosie !
Virgins sing along X-rated songs and read mills and boon, phone sexxing on free midnight calls and they are still virgins? The virgins of today (like ONILA) are an insult to original definition of virginity! Pureness of thought and being is virginity Ms sholly !

8 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 11, 2013
^^ I agree with all you said Mr. Dowjones smiley
Read my further replies to op to figure out where I was coming from.
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
i wonder o.if a girl is not a virgin,na complain,una go say she's loose,she's promiscous,she's this, she's that,now you have a virgin girlfriend and you are complaining.you men dont even know what you want.msheww.if her virginity status is giving you problem,live her alone and go for the one that doesn't have an hymen na,why are you comming here to complain.is it nairaland that will make a decision for you,abeg waka.eni lori oni fila.mshewww jare,mshewww.childishness

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by dowjones(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^ I agree with all you said Mr. Dowjones smiley
Read my further replies to op to figure out where I was coming from.

My bad! I was too hasty in replying you. I just went through the thread and you're on point afterall !
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2013
Shollypopz:
LoL, I agree but there are advantages that comes with marrying a virgin if she's a true one.

Amazing self control.
You can be sure she doesn't bend easily to peer pressure.
She is a determined woman.
You have the opportunity to shape and define what sex means and is to her. If she associates sexx just to you, then you can be sure she'll remain faithful. (I might HV to elaborate on this)

In fact, pls leave her. Give way for a man that knows her worth to find her.
gbam! All those anti virgins are just spewing thrash,they are stupid hypocrites as if if they bring two ladies together and ask them to choose one between a virgin and a non virgin,they will choose a non virgin.rada rada.its just so sick that people lack values this days

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2013
dowjones:

How are virgins jewels ? Only ignorant men will kill to have an untouched hymen! virgins in asia engage in A-nal and orral sex to preserve thier "virginity".... Nigerian virgins are easy to spot cos of thier lousiness... They are usually noisemakers and hyper-active...do all you want with them but dont touch that poosie !
Virgins sing along X-rated songs and read mills and boon, phone sexxing on free midnight calls and they are still virgins? The virgins of today (like ONILA) are an insult to original definition of virginity! Pureness of thought and being is virginity Ms sholly !
hahahaha cheesy resentments of not seeing a virgin girl to deflower cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
kedukc:

quick question, how many penile injections is enough to belleful a randy chick?

@op, you should get your priorities straight and stop deceiving someone who's got hers in order. Like you rightly noticed, shoddies dey all around buh this warped world has a way of hooking up the wrong people.

sad
exactly.infact if they realise a lady is a virgin they look at her as abnormal,ridiculous and irrational,simply because the good has become bad and the bad is now being celebrated

3 Likes

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 11, 2013
DICKtator:
I feel ya pain brah. Tear it up man. What da phuucck u waiting for?
Put a ring on it or tear it up, she damn too old!!!!
Why the wait for Godot?
grin grin grin grin
smh i just hope the girl is wise enough to shut her legs
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2013
pappythinko: On the pedestal that the virgin-lady in question is the very pious, strongwilled, &morally upright one, i want to agree with the people that says "been a virgin is a good thing" but, on the real lens i want to totally disagree with the notion.I am a participant observant of a girl dt loves pre-intimacy n "Mouth Gig" alot n still a virgin.I wud prefer a decent non-virgin gal to a useless one that wants to suck ur pen** &still claim holiness via virginity.Its quite unfortunate dt ds gal is ma afesona..xo painful!
lmao cheesy pot calling kettle black cheesy but you are enjoying the Mouth Action abi :p

1 Like

Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:

"I am not really sure I am ready for this yet" in her own words, after 27 years!!! shocked, when some people like Idowuogbo, Nessafresh and Shollypopz have been doing its since they were 13!
lmao cheesy you too dey talk,how you take know all this ones now :p
Re: Dating A 27 Year Old Virgin Is Frustrating by chikk(f): 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Harvard-Grad:
I think its better when the cherry is popped early, babysitting a 27 year old virgin is extremely frustrating. I wan resign abeg.

Harvard-Grad:

I am happy you brought this up, I made it completely clear from the outset that I DON'T DO PLATONIC RELATIONSHIPS, "ain't nobody got time for that" when many shoddies full market now.

I think you all are overlooking the main issue here. Yes, granted, the lady deserves a thumb up for keeping herself till now, but is that the issue here? Why has everyone refused to see what IS but instead, sees what IS NOT?

This guy is damn frustrated. Virgin or not, a lady at 27 should know what she wants. This guy is well intended if you ask me o, because he NEVER said she is waiting till she gets married. He said she can't seem to make up her mind! This is a damned, confused, mature virgin IMO!

What guarantee do we have that if the guy leaves her, another person will not convince her to do it as she seems not to know what she wants? The guy told her he doesn't want platonic relationship and she agreed from the onset! Now why is she not keeping to her own part of the bargain?

I think this guy is really trying because any other regular guy would have had her one way or another. He keeps his distance when she says NO(respect!). He doesn't sleep with other women because she doesn't like it(respect!). He still waits patiently because she hasn't made up her mind(respect!). What the hell does she want?

If you ask me o, the girl is trapping the guy down with her virginity, hoping he will propose someday cos I can't see why she won't give in or bounce.

@OP, pls, leave the girl alone. Though sex is not the ultimate in any relationship, If she wants to keep herself till she marries, then don't be the one to prevent that.

To all the guys here abusing the poster; how many of you can really maintain sex-free relationships? How many virgins have you helped to preserve themselves till they marry? And to the married ones, how many of you met and married your wives as virgins? Let's face facts here, the guy says he can't endure, free him abeg!

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Ranked Most Sexually Satisfied Country In The World / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding / Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.