Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43442 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by cdamsel(f): 8:41am On Apr 18, 2013
IZUKWU: by the way ,i have combed my gf's hair many times ,have washed her clothes when she was sick
re u my bf shocked
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by archymacho(m): 9:19am On Apr 18, 2013
for free mtn browsing sim, send me a mail. archymacho@yahoo.com
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2013
I did it Yesterday

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by claremont(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2013
Kneeling down by any of the sexes for whatever reason is completely unnecessary and dehumanizing, except of course, it's done as a sex-ual act. grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by dammytosh: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2013
No i have never and don't think i will ever.

There are better means of arranging the puzzle in her head. She go jell forget it.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2013
The only to people and two occasions i knelt down are my mum and my wife. first when i was being punished and disciplined by my mum in my formative years and when i proposed to my wife. chikena#
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by goldfish80(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2013
Na only jazz fit make me do this kin thing

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Toks2008(m): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2013
I will do this only if i really offended her and im convinced that i goofed like she catching me pants down with another lady or took her for granted in one way or the other. But if she insists on maintaining her stand then i will forget about her. But i will never beg a lady to love me let alone kneel down to do that.

NB: Never beg anyone to give you a space in their life.If they really want you, they will create a space for you.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2013
Hmm
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by fuke(m): 9:31am On Apr 18, 2013
You can prostrate for your wife (which is more humiliating than kneeling down)
if you have done a horrible thing that hurt her.

For example your wife (not girlfriend o) catching you red handed in an hotel room
with another lady. (never do that to a girlfriend)

I once did it but found out years later that it is not worth it.

They or shall i say some of them never forget.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by 5much(m): 9:32am On Apr 18, 2013
JOKE taken too far.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 18, 2013
Any relationship based on extreme circumstances don't usually last.this is not love or affection,its called first class foolishness.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2013
No be dis pic wey one gurl for my bbm out for her dp last year, when i asked her she told me is her ex boyfriend. hehehe
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by kellswizy(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2013
I cn only kneel 4 her if she has a gun pointed @ me
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by G12(m): 9:45am On Apr 18, 2013
My brodas wen dey say "I can neva knee down4a lady" una neva fall in luv be dat. I used to say dat until I met dis chic I so much loved. Prior2dat, dia was dis chic I was askin out back on campus, she's fair n cute. While I was "scoping" her on campus, she asked me to go on my kneels2prove my luv to her(inside campus for dat mata, even if it was both of us alone in d rum I wuldn't have). A friend of mine was hanging around den, I simply told her such things only happen in the movies and walked away. Same chic also asked me "if i can do anything for her", my response was "u knw in reality such thing doesn't exist, certainly dia r somethings I can't do for you". So we finally dated and later she wanted out on the ground dat "I wasn't showing her respect" . I didn't love her in d first place, only got attracted to her beauty. Even when she wanted to leave, I didn't beg her. She was smart!

But what happened wen I fell in luv? I only invaded her privacy o! When I got dia wit a frnd she was angry wit me. Though, she was chatting with my frnd bt wasn't showing me attn. I noticed she was angry and signalled my frnd2xcuse us. He did, come see vex dat day. I beg so tay I go on my knees (very principled and strict2dem. thank God say na only 2 of us com dey her room). At last I made my baybe smile. She saw us off to d car while we were all laffing

Looking back den, I can't believe I knelt down for a girl, but she was worth it! Only for love!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Soso990240(m): 9:58am On Apr 18, 2013
Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided
nawaoh..and u no fit count hw many times u gave dm kpekus 2 chop..abi u wan lie?

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ThoniaSlim(f): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
Some of the guys denying ever doing this, are the ones who would do more than this and then come here acting all macho! You'all can take a thousand seats at the stadium!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by holluwai(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
WTF.....na by force to comment? always had the feeling u r some fake a$s chick.

Temismith: I cant count d numbers of d times dat guys hav knelting down for me undecided undecided
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Soso990240(m): 10:01am On Apr 18, 2013
gboss4sure: No be dis pic wey one gurl for my bbm out for her dp last year, when i asked her she told me is her ex boyfriend. hehehe
hahahahaha..girls can lie eeehh.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DereI(f): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady ;)

I've been coming across your posts for sometime now.... Whats with you and white ladies?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by joe4christ(m): 10:02am On Apr 18, 2013
190:

DuH- I'm white undecided

You mean abino? lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Soso990240(m): 10:04am On Apr 18, 2013
ThoniaSlim: Some of the guys denying ever doing this, are the ones who would do more than this and then come here acting all macho! You'all can take a thousand seats at the stadium!
babe sm gals worth it..dnt knw about u?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by victorD3: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2013
That's the final move even though you stole her future she will definitely forgive.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by nairaman66(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !

But you fit lie down flat to BLEEP grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2013
@ Izu, yea isn't this sweet? Learning that you would hit me shouldn't scare me huh? But learning that if you do, I'm gonna make sure you get hit 10 times over should scare you? grin

There is a thin line between pride and arrogance. We just need to watch it. Pride is good, everyone has it, I know I do. But if you don't watch this pride, it turns to arrogance.

And how did u know the kinda kneeling the poster was talking about? Its a picture, for all we know he could be a bf or husband or fiance begging for forgiveness.

You did not understand my posts and you blew things outta proportion. I never justified unnecessary kneeling down, both for a man or a woman, read my posts again.

Isn't it hilarious how you guys undermine ladies and make them feel worthless with your utterances? And cry when we do same to you? You see I don't know for other ladies out there, but as for me, the only man that gets to see how sweet I I am? The only man I will submit to? Is that man who recognises that I'm a woman in the real sense of a woman. Is that man who is willing to let his pride go. Come when we are inside, there will be no man or woman, we would just be lovers. But when we go outside? HE IS THE MAN!

Cabbage in cabbage out (processed), what you put in is what you get. If you want love and submission? They don't just happen, you have to earn them.
If a man derogates me, either by words or deeds? He would be derogated. Simples.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by kinggenesis(m): 10:09am On Apr 18, 2013
The day you start kneeling for woman, you starts loosing common sense.

#FACT.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2013
190:

DuH- I'm white undecided
I'm blue, my dad is pink undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by victorD3: 10:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Rooneyboy: I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !

Depends on the situation actually. I still think the guy is smarter *wink*
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Kgdavid(m): 10:14am On Apr 18, 2013
Living_Saint: Just kneel whenever you wanna chop her. After that become the oga on top. Easiest way to strafe girls is to kneel. After the first time, I rule their world.

my (future) wife is the only woman i wanna chop...therefore your post still makes perfect sense wink
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2013
you mean dwarfs lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nuzo1(m): 10:16am On Apr 18, 2013
We seem to be getting a lot of things mixed up here.

Kneeling and begging a girl to love you is far different from kneeling and begging for forgiveness when you really wronged somebody.

So, nothing wrong in kneeling and begging your girlfriend if you really wronged her. Its the most decent and bravest thing a man can do depending on the level of offence.

However, everything is wrong with kneeling and begging a girl to love you or for sex.

Love should not be begged for, it should be asked for...albeit polittely.

Love is all about choices and gratitude.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by kollysnut(m): 10:18am On Apr 18, 2013
Na only konji dey worry me n she no wnt do...I fit kneel for her aside that ko joor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / "How Much Your Papa Get?" - Nigerians Drag Young Girl Searching For A Rich Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.