Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,297 members, 7,811,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43438 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LivingSaint(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
Kgdavid: lol never have and never will go down on my knees for anybody's daughter! might go on one knee to ask er to marry me though.... depends. done stupid things for love but this one is just too much
Just kneel whenever you wanna chop her. After that become the oga on top. Easiest way to strafe girls is to kneel. After the first time, I rule their world.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 7:19pm On Apr 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

very annoying...only God knows what they feel like. So, you're supposed to leave all your things in your father's house. say wetin happen? mtcheeeeewwwwww

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Na so we see am o.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Well, I'm not here to defend any tribe, so I'll leave you to your belief. But I suggest you take it easy sha, you never can tell, that dream man of yours might come from the igbo tribe, then you language will change. That's the bad thing about generalising.

And as for the text in bold above, my answer is NO. You'll observe I've refrained from commenting directly on the topic. Reason: any real man will do what it takes to please his woman so long as no one is hurt. So all these people saying they can't, well, God bleSs their souls if their dream women demand that they go on their knees to propose.

Funny enough, most of these people saying they can't are from tribes or will marry from tribes that demands a man rolls on a dirty ground and get seriously flogged just to marry a woman. I don't know which one is worse. In fact, BOYS will say they can't, but REAL MEN know better.

Yes, you are right.

I don't have special preference for any tribe (even tho yoruba guys scare the hell outta me, I mean considering the level of hatred I have seen in the politics section) provided the guy is not obsessed with "headship."

I don't want a guy who thinks kneeling for me makes him less of a man.
I don't want a guy who will intentionally let his pride come between our happiness.
I don't want a guy who will expect me to make him cocktail drink if he cheats.
I want a man who recognises that pride and love don't work together.
I have a problem with that kinda "headship."

2 Likes

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Izu, I don't know ok, I'm not married, never been married. But one thing I know is, I cannot always be at the receiving end, ok.
I know men have ego, pride and all and it is my duty to protect those, same way it is his duty to protect my vulnerability. But we can't do this if we don't completely trust each other ok.

Most times men let pride and ego get into the way, I understand they are wired that way, but I'd be more forgiving if letting this pride come in the way is unintentional. But when a man intentionally beats his chest in pride for me? I'm gonna stick with this proverb then; ita m aru n'isi na asoghi ntutu m, aga m ata gi aru n'ike na asoghi nshi gi. I'm sure u understand that, sweetheart. *winks*
Plsssssssssss I don't qet thos igbotic proverbs? No vex
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Oahray: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
Wow, so kneeling for a girl could be necessary? I never knew o. lipsrsealed
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey:

@ capital...like washing ur undiesangry?. That's a "houseboy-husband" babe. I fear you Ȍo◦°˚ grin
I dey teyuuuuuuuu!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Plsssssssssss I don't qet thos igbotic proverbs? No vex

That part wasn't meant for your consumption, it was meant for the person I quoted, so I owe you nothing.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
I prostrated flat for my EX begging her not to leave me sad but now I am wise grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2013
Malawian: 4 pages of rubbish !!! a girl should be the one kneeling to suk ma dikk jor. embarassed embarassed embarassed

Hmmmmmmmph!!!!!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ceaz4r(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

Could only knee down for a white lady wink

Kneel for a white lady? Gush! Pink, white, green, red woman, my knees aint bending a fraction!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by DonaldGenes(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

That part wasn't meant for your consumption, it was meant for the person I quoted, so I owe you nothing.
Plssssss nah
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 1:17am On Apr 18, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: U have said all there's to say already, u don't need to explain further..Most of these guys here have to save face online, hence, they claim that they can't kneel before a woman(when in reality, most, if not all of them have done the same)..
Btw, what kind of love do u guys(or ladies) profess to have if u can't do something as easy as kneeling before someone u claim to love...oh well!

kneel down for you or grovel if you like but for what exactly and unto what end.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You know what? You are right! I want my man to be a man, the same way he wants me to be a woman.
But the only way this would work is when we forget who and what we are, especially in private, and just seek to make each other happy.
But for a man to come in here, and beat his chest in pride? I'm gonna bring him down to his kneels, with every strength of a woman in me. And when I do, I'm gonna tell him then kick him out.
Why are u so bitter? What happened, you weren't like this..please get your acts together.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 1:26am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Why are u so bitter? What happened, you weren't like this..please get your acts together.

So I can't make an honest conversation again? Do u understand English at all? Or should I translate what I wrote up there into french?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 1:28am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

So I can't make an honest conversation again? Do u understand English at all? Or should I translate what I wrote up there into french?

Maybe you should translate...
BTW I was talking in general, so u mean you weren't honest back then..Humm, anyway will b waiting for your translation
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 1:31am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Maybe you should translate...
BTW I was talking in general, so u mean you weren't honest back then..Humm, anyway will b waiting for your translation

Honest about what exactly?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 1:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Any woman that feels she is doing me a favour by being with me, by my books is not worth me. Relationship is not by force,if a lady feels am not good enough for her ,fine and good,kneel down and beg to be enough.god forbid. I have always been a gentle man and will always be. I treat my women right and to me,it does not include kneeling down before them. I will not set ultimatum for my woman yet the good book says can two work together except they be in agreement. But i will head my family and expect my wife to fall in line,and i will not kneel for her unless . . . . ,much less a strange woman
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Honest about what exactly?
never mind if you don't remember, but you were submissive, were against rug shoulders with men, etc I remember back then a lot of females used to attack you the like of Ileke etc, I forgot the threadd but It's all right.

You used to have a lot of e-fights with women, today you sound so bitter and disgusted by them etc etc ..yi bet something happened .

I miss reading the old chinaza
Cheer
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 1:44am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: never mind if you don't remember, but you were submissive, were against rug shoulders with men, etc I remember back then a lot of females used to attack you the like of Ileke etc, I forgot the threadd but It's all right.

You used to have a lot of e-fights with women, today you sound so bitter and disgusted by them etc etc ..yi bet something happened .

Cheer
bro, you are very correct ,i also followed those threads. Vivy, some of your comments on this thread are very much unlike you. What happened!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 1:53am On Apr 18, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: never mind if you don't remember, but you were submissive, were against rug shoulders with men, etc I remember back then a lot of females used to attack you the like of Ileke etc, I forgot the threadd but It's all right.

Cheer

You know one thing I have found out about most NL readers is they don't digest what they read before they make comments. Their hands do most of the thinking and typing.

I'm a huge fan of submissiveness, I'm not just a huge fan of guys treating ladies like dirt. I also believe a woman should be a woman.

I'm not a feminist. I'm my own woman, I have my own beliefs and I stand by them irrespective of who approves or dis-approves.
When women are going over board, I caution them. That has always been my stand and honestly I don't give a rat's azz about who fights with me or not.
So maybe you never really understood my posts, just the way a lot of you never did.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 1:59am On Apr 18, 2013
IZUKWU: bro, you are very correct ,i also followed those threads. Vivy, some of your comments on this thread are very much unlike you. What happened!

Yea, its unlike me cos I told you if one hurts me intentionally, I will hurt the right back.

Oh God, you guys must have had a very very wrong impression about me. grin

Izu, I repeat if you see kneeling down for a woman as a big deal, then, well, I don't know what to say to you.

And if you blacklisted a girl cos she said if you cheat on her, she would break you (I don't support the violence part) when all she needed was a re-assurance from you that you would never cheat on her, then I don't understand you.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 2:04am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You know one thing I have found out about most NL readers is they don't digest what they read before they make comments. Their hands do most of the thinking and typing.

I'm a huge fan of submissiveness, I'm not just a huge fan of guys treating ladies like dirt. I also believe a woman should be a woman.

I'm not a feminist. I'm my own woman, I have my own beliefs and I stand by them irrespective of who approves or dis-approves.
When women are going over board, I caution them. That has always been my stand and honestly I don't give a rat's azz about who fights with me or not.
So maybe you never really understood my posts, just the way a lot of you never did.

so you are saying,we don't comprehend english language again,i agree with him, you changed . What changed you. In some of your posts today,you said ,you will be ready to bring the man down,if he so misbehaves and i was very uncomfortable wit h that or else i don't understand what you meant by bringing him down. Is it not fire for fire.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 2:14am On Apr 18, 2013
IZUKWU: so you are saying,we don't comprehend english language again,i agree with him, you changed . What changed you. In some of your posts today,you said ,you will be ready to bring the man down,if he so misbehaves and i was very uncomfortable wit h that or else i don't understand what you meant by bringing him down. Is it not fire for fire.

Yes in this context you don't. First of all, I didn't say if he misbehaves. I said if he beats his chest in pride. We are talking about "kneeling down," and I said "bring him down on his knees."
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 2:23am On Apr 18, 2013
Just to clear the air.

In as much as I love my man, I can't be with him if he thinks that kneeling for me makes him less of a man.

I will cook his meal, do his laundry, etc but won't be with him if he thinks cooking for me when necessary makes him less than a man.

If a man hurts me unintentionally, I'd forgive him. But if he hurts me intentionally, I'm gonna hurt him right back.

If a man treats me with respect, he gets respect in return, if he treats like dirt, I'd treat him like shi..t.

This has always been me.

But if you think otherwise, then you are mistaking. Like they, I'm responsible for what you need, but I'm not responsible for what you understand.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 2:24am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Yea, its unlike me cos I told you if one hurts me intentionally, I will hurt the right back.

Oh God, you guys must have had a very very wrong impression about me. grin

Izu, I repeat if you see kneeling down for a woman as a big deal, then, well, I don't know what to say to you.

And if you blacklisted a girl cos she said if you cheat on her, she would break you (I don't support the violence part) when all she needed was a re-assurance from you that you would never cheat on her, then I don't understand you.
reassurance that i won't cheat on her, and i ,reassurance that in the heat of arguement one day,that she wouldn't break my head with pestle. I don't need violence around me, much less domestic own. If am in a relationship and i intentionally hurt you,you will return the favour and if you intentionally hurt me,i will also return the favour. I don't want that type of r/ship. If i hurt you intentionally tell me,we will talk through it but why will i intentionally hurt my loved one. I don't do that. Instead of doing back to sender with my lover,i would rather end the r/ship. Kneeling down for a woman for what exactly has been my question? For what offence? For my wife or for a woman that i just met? So that what will happen? So that she will give me punny ? So that she will date me ? Or so that she will agree to marry me ?count me out abeg !
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2013
IZUKWU: reassurance that i won't cheat on her, and i ,reassurance that in the heat of arguement one day,that she wouldn't break my head with pestle. I don't need violence around me, much less domestic own. If am in a relationship and i intentionally hurt you,you will return the favour and if you intentionally hurt me,i will also return the favour. I don't want that type of r/ship. If i hurt you intentionally tell me,we will talk through it but why will i intentionally hurt my loved one. I don't do that. Instead of doing back to sender with my lover,i would rather end the r/ship. Kneeling down for a woman for what exactly has been my question? For what offence? For my wife or for a woman that i just met? So that what will happen? So that she will give me punny ? So that she will date me ? Or so that she will agree to marry me ?count me out abeg !

You see your mindset?

Now, let's take this one by one. But before I start, I want to make it clear that I do not support violence.
Now you said this lady was ur friend? Right? For you to call her a friend that means you must have known her a little? Did you see her as the violent type? Now let me make this personal. I have a bf and we love each other, sometimes when we are talking he would tell me, if you cheat on me I would kill that man, and kill you. I know he doesn't mean it cos I know him too well, I will just tell him "oh baby, you see those guys running around me? They are not good enough. You own me, spirit soul and body." And this would make him so happy. Then sometimes I would tell him, "I'm gonna buy a cane for you and those you kurukere babes and I'm gonna flog the hell outta of you guys the day I'd catch you." He would tell me "my love, there are no other ladies. Even if there were, I will chase them away before you get to my house." And we would just laugh about it.
Trust me what that girl needed was a re-assurance from you.

Then secondly, must you need a reason to kneel down for your woman? What if it is to tell her that "oh sweetheart, I'm your prisoner" (figuratively). Let me make this personal too. You see me? I'm my own lord, ok. Naturally, I don't like being bossed around and I do not believe I need a man. So I have always been, this is who I am, if you don't like it, move your azz. But sometimes I kneel that to feed my boyfriend. Sometimes I call him "my lord." I hardly pay the damsel in distress card but sometimes I do and let him rescue me. And there is this smile on his face whenever I do and I just love it. Him on the other hand kneels down for me, combs my hair, carries my handbag, etc. We do not see it as being less of a man or less of a woman, we just want to make each other happy.

Now I love ur question, why would you intentionally hurt someone you love? Izu, I cannot intentionally hurt a man I love, whatever he doesn't like I would not do. If I unintentionally hurt him, I will apologise from the debt of my heart. If a man knows that he won't intentionally hurt me, so why bother?

Izu, I hate pride and arrogance. And I can't stand men that possess such attributes.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by dMaranatha(m): 3:34am On Apr 18, 2013
Lol grin, funny, it depends on the circumstances sha, it can happen mind you it doesnt make you less of a man as long as you love her wink.Interested in starting up a mini importation business with as low as 6500 and make up to 200000 naira monthly from the comfort of your home??
Click here to get the guide www.davyconsults.info
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2013
Let me drive home my point.

You see, I forbid a man hitting me. In as much as I do, I won't tempt him to, I won't push him to the wall. I won't challenge him to, especially when he is mad at me.

But when for no just cause, he feels he is high on crack and touches me? I won't go to police, yet. I'd gather my brothers and they inflict as much pains as he inflicted on me on him, then we would go to the police.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2013
agbero girl dey here wooh.lol...Chinaza, fire for fire won't make things right. do me i do u no fit settle things, when i hurt u and u turn around and hurt me, i will do same...the hurting continues till infinity...someone has to yield 4 d other jst to make things right
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by ayde: 7:36am On Apr 18, 2013
190: But that girl looks fineee

Love her shape - my kind of lady
Probably cud tell her I'm sorry
But kneeling down for her - Naahh can't do that
Especially since she's Nigerian and dark skinned undecided

[/b]Could only knee down for a white lady wink[b]

Some people still wear shackle of slavery around dr necks..smh embarassed
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 7:37am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You see your mindset?

Now, let's take this one by one. But before I start, I want to make it clear that I do not support violence.
Now you said this lady was ur friend? Right? For you to call her a friend that means you must have known her a little? Did you see her as the violent type? Now let me make this personal. I have a bf and we love each other, sometimes when we are talking he would tell me, if you cheat on me I would kill that man, and kill you. I know he doesn't mean it cos I know him too well, I will just tell him "oh baby, you see those guys running around me? They are not good enough. You own me, spirit soul and body." And this would make him so happy. Then sometimes I would tell him, "I'm gonna buy a cane for you and those you kurukere babes and I'm gonna flog the hell outta of you guys the day I'd catch you." He would tell me "my love, there are no other ladies. Even if there were, I will chase them away before you get to my house." And we would just laugh about it.
Trust me what that girl needed was a re-assurance from you.

Then secondly, must you need a reason to kneel down for your woman? What if it is to tell her that "oh sweetheart, I'm your prisoner" (figuratively). Let me make this personal too. You see me? I'm my own lord, ok. Naturally, I don't like being bossed around and I do not believe I need a man. So I have always been, this is who I am, if you don't like it, move your azz. But sometimes I kneel that to feed my boyfriend. Sometimes I call him "my lord." I hardly pay the damsel in distress card but sometimes I do and let him rescue me. And there is this smile on his face whenever I do and I just love it. Him on the other hand kneels down for me, combs my hair, carries my handbag, etc. We do not see it as being less of a man or less of a woman, we just want to make each other happy.

Now I love ur question, why would you intentionally hurt someone you love? Izu, I cannot intentionally hurt a man I love, whatever he doesn't like I would not do. If I unintentionally hurt him, I will apologise from the debt of my heart. If a man knows that he won't intentionally hurt me, so why bother?

Izu, I hate pride and arrogance. And I can't stand men that possess such attributes.
i doubt whether it is this type of kneeling down the poster means and by the way ,i have combed my gf's hair many times ,have washed her clothes when she was sick but didn't need to kneel to do either ,these are showing that i care and i do, the only times we knelt down figuratively is when doing the do especially canine style ,you still have not answered my question kneel down so that what happens. If you are in a relationship with me,i don't leave you in the dark concerning your place in my heart,i bombard you with messages,calls and spend time with you ,look you in the eyes and say all the romantic nonsense running around in my head waiting to be released. I prevent rather than cure,it was not just what this said lady said then as the emotions and strength in them and them ,her friends,i ran because i feel she could be violent in the future and i want a happy home and to prevent stories that touch.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2013
vivian chinaza: Let me drive home my point.

You see, I forbid a man hitting me. In as much as I do, I won't tempt him to, I won't push him to the wall. I won't challenge him to, especially when he is mad at me.

But when for no just cause, he feels he is high on crack and touches me? I won't go to police, yet. I'd gather my brothers and they inflict as much pains as he inflicted on me on him, then we would go to the police.
am not arrogant but i have pride and ego and that's why there are situations that i can't put myself. I have not hit any of my gf's before and am not planning to ,but to be told that you will gather your bros and mend me tomorrow if i try ,asks me ,do you want such a woman .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Why Are Home Based Nigerians Usually Ugly? / Hilarious!!! Seducing A Banker.... My Most Embarrassing Moment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.