Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) (43441 Views)

See What I Call True Love(pic) / This Pre-wedding Photo Stunt Has Got Wedding Lovers Talking On Instagram! / Why Do Guys Deny Having A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by babadey(m): 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You know what? You are right! I want my man to be a man, the same way he wants me to be a woman.
But the only way this would work is when we forget who and what we are, especially in private, and just seek to make each other happy.
But for a man to come in here, and beat his chest in pride? I'm gonna bring him down to his kneels, with every strength of a woman in me. And when I do, I'm gonna tell him then kick him out.

Wow and wow again.... Sorry for ma inquisition madamoiselle, Are you from Mbaise,imo state?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey:

Wow and wow again.... Sorry for ma inquisition madamoiselle, Are you from Mbaise,imo state?

grin nah, I'm not from Mbaise. I'm from Imo state tho.

If I may ask, what's wowing u?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by babadey(m): 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
"I'M GONNA BRING HIM DOWN TO HIS KNEELS, WITH EVERY STRENGHT OF A WOMAN IN ME. AND WHEN I DO, I'M GONNA TELL HIM THEN KICK HIM OUT"

That's what is wowing me.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
baba dey: "I'M GONNA BRING HIM DOWN TO HIS KNEELS, WITH EVERY STRENGHT OF A WOMAN IN ME. AND WHEN I DO, I'M GONNA TELL HIM THEN KICK HIM OUT"

That's what is wowing me.

grin oh u bet I will!
But fortunately, I'm also stuck with guys who don't give me the reason to.
I'm also stuck with guys who help me clean my shoes, paint my nails, do my laundry and comb my hair once in while. So I don't need to bother myself about bringing them down. I just bother myself about loving them more and giving anything in the world to make them happy.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

You know what? You are right! I want my man to be a man, the same way he wants me to be a woman.
But the only way this would work is when we forget who and what we are, especially in private, and just seek to make each other happy.
But for a man to come in here, and beat his chest in pride? I'm gonna bring him down to his kneels, with every strength of a woman in me. And when I do, I'm gonna tell him then kick him out.
and that's what marriage should be about? Do me, i do you ?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
'
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
IZUKWU: and that's what marriage should be about? Do me, i do you ?

Izu, I don't know ok, I'm not married, never been married. But one thing I know is, I cannot always be at the receiving end, ok.
I know men have ego, pride and all and it is my duty to protect those, same way it is his duty to protect my vulnerability. But we can't do this if we don't completely trust each other ok.

Most times men let pride and ego get into the way, I understand they are wired that way, but I'd be more forgiving if letting this pride come in the way is unintentional. But when a man intentionally beats his chest in pride for me? I'm gonna stick with this proverb then; ita m aru n'isi na asoghi ntutu m, aga m ata gi aru n'ike na asoghi nshi gi. I'm sure u understand that, sweetheart. *winks*
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Fhemmmy: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
I have done it oh . . . Doing that does not make me less of a man.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 4:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Fhemmmy: I have done it oh . . . Doing that does not make me less of a man.

Awwwwww, I e-love you.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by LivingSaint(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
Those days in UniCal, gals equated being knelt down for by guys with true love. So why not? We used to kneel for them, even in public. After chopping their pomo twice or thrice, we would then turn "tiger". I am sure gals would still be none the wiser with this tactic. I can bet even the babes reading this, if I knelt for you afterwards, you will still give me what I want.

1 Like

Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Symphony007: 5:02pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=Rooneyboy]I dey crase
Kneel for woman
Woman wey dey bend down piss

NEVER !
[/quote) muslim men bend down to piss too. Just saying.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by babadey(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin oh u bet I will!
But fortunately, I'm also stuck with guys who don't give me the reason to.
I'm also stuck with guys who help me clean my shoes, paint my nails, do MY LAUNDRY and comb my hair once in while. So I don't need to bother myself about bringing them down. I just bother myself about loving them more and giving anything in the world to make them happy.

@ capital...like washing ur undiesangry?. That's a "houseboy-husband" babe. I fear you Ȍo◦°˚ grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by IZUKWU(m): 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Izu, I don't know ok, I'm not married, never been married. But one thing I know is, I cannot always be at the receiving end, ok.
I know men have ego, pride and all and it is my duty to protect those, same way it is his duty to protect my vulnerability. But we can't do this if we don't completely trust each other ok.

Most times men let pride and ego get into the way, I understand they are wired that way, but I'd be more forgiving if letting this pride come in the way is unintentional. But when a man intentionally beats his chest in pride for me? I'm gonna stick with this proverb then; ita m aru n'isi na asoghi ntutu m, aga m ata gi aru n'ike na asoghi nshi gi. I'm sure u understand that, sweetheart. *winks*
i hear you,i have come of age and i know my people are expecting to bring the person and even me too have begin to look at my female friends beneath the facade and see the substance. I would not be comfortable continuing a r/ship bond for the alter with you , if i overhear you state the above, have backlisted a ladyfriend last feb. Because of a similar statement,she said if she ever caught with another woman ,she would burst bottle for my head. The statement caused to kill wherever the the association was heading to,despite many calls from her, my heart has grown cold. I need someone who would calm me,when am hot,not who will stoke the fire and drag headship with me.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2013
IZUKWU: i hear you,i have come of age and i know my people are expecting to bring the person and even me too have begin to look at my female friends beneath the facade and see the substance. I would not be comfortable continuing a r/ship bond for the alter with you , if i overhear you state the above, have backlisted a ladyfriend last feb. Because of a similar statement,she said if she ever caught with another woman ,she would burst bottle for my head. The statement caused to kill wherever the the association was heading to,despite many calls from her, my heart has grown cold. I need someone who would calm me,when am hot,not who will stoke the fire and drag headship with me.

Both of us are saying a different thing altogether. I have every reason to believe that when you are hot doesn't mean when you outrightly hurt me because of your pride.

As for the lady you blacklisted? Well, I don't support violence ok. Having said that, no woman would hand you a gold medal for cheating on her, if that's the kinda woman you are looking for? Goodluck with that.

If a man cheats and lies to me intentionally, and I find out? I won't burst his head, I'd just dump his sorry azz.

Izu, I'm a very forgiving person, only when the deed wasn't intentional. But when someone makes it his/her mission to hurt me? I'm gonna hurt you right back. Period.

No body is dragging "headship" with you. The sooner you get that thought out of your mind, the better for you, that's if you want to look at things from an objective angle.

Why don't you just tame these ego and pride a little bit?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Exponental(m): 5:50pm On Apr 17, 2013
Never have I, and never will I. My ego still overrides even wen I'm wrong and she' right.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2013
And again, I do not want to be an "alter-bound" relationship kinda girl, I want to be a "happy-bound" relationship kinda girl where the man will set his ego aside.

Come to think of it, why are igbo guys obsessed with "headship?" in marriage?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: And again, I do not want to be an "alter-bound" relationship kinda girl, I want to be a "happy-bound" relationship kinda girl where the man will set his ego aside.

Will make a good topic for a new thread. Try it and you'll find out why
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2013
Exponental: Never have I, and never will I. My ego still overrides even wen I'm wrong and she' right.

I pity your wife or wife-to-be! SMH...seriously, do you guys think we don't have feelings or ego too? What do you even take ladies for? Even our grandfathers would do better than this, i guess!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Malawian(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
4 pages of rubbish !!! a girl should be the one kneeling to suk ma dikk jor. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 6:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Will make a good topic for a new thread. Try it and you'll find out why

But seriously, am I the only one that has noticed?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 6:20pm On Apr 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

I pity your wife or wife-to-be! SMH...seriously, do you guys think we don't have feelings or ego too? What do you even take ladies for? Even our grandfathers would do better than this, i guess!

That is eh, if u follow wetin these guys dey yarn for NL, you will never be good to any man out there.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

That is eh, if u follow wetin these guys dey yarn for NL, you will never be good to any man out there.

I'm telling you...it's disheartening to see that some of them see women as properties. I just hope they're not like this in the real world!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

But seriously, am I the only one that has noticed?

Well, I don't think its just Igbos. We're Africans and no matter what western culture or mentality we borrow/adopt, somethings can't just change.

Both in tradition and religion, Women are supposed/expected to be submissive. They submit to their men and that makes them(men) the 'head'. Its just how it is, tho' that doesn't mean that women should cower at their men and/sell their rights out o.
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 6:44pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Well, I don't think its just Igbos. We're Africans and no matter what western culture or mentality we borrow/adopt, somethings can't just change.

Both in tradition and religion, Women are supposed/expected to be submissive. They submit to their men and that makes them(men) the 'head'. Its just how it is, tho' that doesn't mean that women should cower at their men and/sell their rights out o.

I completely agree with you.

But are you saying a man kneeling for a woman when its necessary makes his less a man and less 'head' of a family?

And I don't think you understand me. Men have ego and pride, I dispute that fact. But igbo guys are obsessed with "headship." I igbo too, but I stay in the niger/delta region and their men are not like that.

Do you know what an igbo guy told me? He was asking for my hand in marriage, so we got talking and he told that I cannot bring any of my properties to 'HIS' house. That whatever property that I have should be left in my parents house. *emphasis on HIS o*
Can you imagine that this guy's ego wouldn't let him stomach the feeling that maybe me bringing my properties would mean dragging the 'headship' with him. grin
I just kept quiet while he went on and on, when he was done, I told him NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

But are you saying a man kneeling for a woman when its necessary makes his less a man and less 'head' of a family?

And I don't think you understand me. Men have ego and pride, I dispute that fact. But igbo guys are obsessed with "headship." I igbo too, but I stay in the niger/delta region and their men are not like that.

Do you know what an igbo guy told me? He was asking for my hand in marriage, so we got talking and he told that I cannot bring any of my properties to 'HIS' house. That whatever property that I have should be left in my parents house. *emphasis on HIS o*
Can you imagine that this guy's ego wouldn't let him stomach the feeling that maybe me bringing my properties would mean dragging the 'headship' with him. grin
I just kept quiet while he went on and on, when he was done, I told him NOT A CHANCE IN HELL!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:

I know when we men are sooo Hot,we can do anythinq just enter there pants....its not easy quys...punny is the most powerful tin that can pull a man down if Not The Grace of God mehn

glad you understand
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Kgdavid(m): 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2013
lol never have and never will go down on my knees for anybody's daughter! might go on one knee to ask er to marry me though.... depends. done stupid things for love but this one is just too much
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by babadey(m): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza: And again, I do not want to be an "alter-bound" relationship kinda girl, I want to be a "happy-bound" relationship kinda girl where the man will set his ego aside.

What of yoruba men?grin
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by vivianc(f): 7:06pm On Apr 17, 2013
alutacontinua:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin babe, you check that kind thing na, e good?
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

grin grin babe, you check that kind thing na, e good?

very annoying...only God knows what they feel like. So, you're supposed to leave all your things in your father's house. say wetin happen? mtcheeeeewwwwww
Re: Guys Deny If You've Never Done This LOVE STUNT Before To A Girl You Love(pic) by chikk(f): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Well, I'm not here to defend any tribe, so I'll leave you to your belief. But I suggest you take it easy sha, you never can tell, that dream man of yours might come from the igbo tribe, then you language will change. That's the bad thing about generalising.

And as for the text in bold above, my answer is NO. You'll observe I've refrained from commenting directly on the topic. Reason: any real man will do what it takes to please his woman so long as no one is hurt. So all these people saying they can't, well, God bleSs their souls if their dream women demand that they go on their knees to propose.

Funny enough, most of these people saying they can't are from tribes or will marry from tribes that demands a man rolls on a dirty ground and get seriously flogged just to marry a woman. I don't know which one is worse. In fact, BOYS will say they can't, but REAL MEN know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Photo Of A Ghanaian Bride And Her Dwarf Groom / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / 5 Habits Of People Who’ll Never Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.