Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28511 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by mulaw: 8:04pm On May 01, 2008
guy u Bleep up o u know use raincoat abi e no work my advice for u is that if u truly love the girl accept the baby and go on with lie undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 9:13pm On May 01, 2008
he did the shagging~he should do the daddying
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by lukrauf(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2008
Hey Daddy! I wish you goodluck. there is a saying that "once bitten twice shy". I am sure with this, you would not make such mistake next time.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by favcom(m): 10:16am On May 02, 2008
hilli666:

I have seen the vision ojagajagajagayeahpoobalalalalallll, yebariaba swagaswaga. The first one or the twins is a bouncing baby boy, YOU SHALL NAME TAIWO, Yebariaba swagaswage plus congwaso, The second one is a bouncing baby girl, YOU SHALL NAME NIKE , OR REEBOK, OR SPALDING. The choice my son is yours.

Next time use rubber tie the tin weli weli

hilli666:

Ohh before i forget. For my services you owe me 2 kolanut, I gaurd of Palmwine. And one nigth with your girlfriend (optional)

U no well o! grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Jeppensen: 10:59am On May 02, 2008
Your topic sounds funny. It is better for you to fast and pray and mark you ask for forgiveness of your sins from God for committing fornication may be that will be the remedy that will prevent you from the imminent mess you put your self into. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2008
uhm
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ademiller(f): 11:43am On May 02, 2008
han smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by chuksike1(m): 11:54am On May 02, 2008
[b][color=#006600]you must be foolish for having sex with a girl without using condom, do you want to die?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 12:13pm On May 02, 2008
he is already dead from the look of things
nlanders don kill am grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ademiller(f): 12:47pm On May 02, 2008
poor guy, him no even reply una suggestion again cry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by simoen(f): 12:55pm On May 02, 2008
poor guy, him no even reply una suggestion again

how will he, wen dem don kill im moral, bad belle pple embarassed embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 1:02pm On May 02, 2008
no be bad belle anything
who send am to go shag and forget to cover him rod? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by agbosteve1: 1:19pm On May 02, 2008
O'boy abeg dey fast to GOD for the next nine months so that babe no go carry the belle abi wetin u think? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 1:24pm On May 02, 2008
too late for that
the belle don already dey
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by simoen(f): 2:12pm On May 02, 2008
too late for that
the belle don already dey
Hmmm. . . .Doctor in d house undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Rhea(f): 2:14pm On May 02, 2008
Nairalanders!
Una harsh oohh!

Bros, Don't mind them. It's not confirmed if the girl is pregnant.
Wait till she misses her next period then you can start panicking.

The goal you think (fear) you've scored may be disallowed, after all.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by olachy: 2:28pm On May 02, 2008
how can u make such a private thng so public??
besides, wotchu doin havn sex, r u married??
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by idupaul: 4:39pm On May 02, 2008
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Hardballer(m): 5:14pm On May 02, 2008
this kind of stuff you solve yourself whts dne is done nothin anybody sais will change if she is pregnant or not bet you sain i shuda used a condom
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by zamz: 5:51pm On May 02, 2008
I will advise u. tel her to take 2 Dr wool tablet, after taken, in the night you take buran-tashi, give am some hot nyashing u go see say the akamu go spoil patapata. But take am easy o, when u take burantashi shi go fit cry-o!  and make sure say police no hear her cry ndo, do-am small small,ok,  tongue.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by iyamide: 6:04pm On May 02, 2008
guy,u have 2 really take it easy on ur gurl o.jst know dat wateva happens,u have 2 bear d cross.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 6:09pm On May 02, 2008
he is in serious shyte
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by TCUBE(m): 8:21pm On May 02, 2008
U "SHUK" UR WOMAN WITHOUT PROTECTION AND U ARE HERE SCREAMING FOR HELP, U GET ISSUES!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Funmiso(f): 9:26pm On May 02, 2008
o boy you funny o, grin u no wan become papa . anyway just kep praying nd i will aso help you in prayers. God help you
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by WallaceDon(m): 3:03am On May 03, 2008
Hahaha you funny, "You know that such serious Joke can makes d girl to break up with you. I pray u know what you are doing." ,
My girlfriend, who I met on one of those online boards for "kinky" people, , lol

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:09pm On May 03, 2008
Let u pray. [size=16pt]Father, please we ask you, give your son the strength and grant him the game to know it is ordained to happen, and now that he has eventually made himself a father, after all this thing we told this boy before he got a girlfriend, we ask you now that he has lost his virginity and succeeded in getting this girl pregoz, Lord you know you have shown us the babies (Triplet) oh God, that you that you will help him, to be strong and realize that he can be a loving father like you because you wanted it to be Four set of Twins but You forgave him and made it Triplet. so dear father, help him In Your name we Ask. Amen[/size] grin

Smile ma friend, the Lord has done it, so let us know when Nairaland should be expecting the I.Vs.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by tngtech(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2008
emmeno:

Let u pray. [size=16pt]Father, please we ask you, give your son the strength and grant him the game to know it is ordained to happen, and now that he has eventually made himself a father, after all this thing we told this boy before he got a girlfriend, we ask you now that he has lost his virginity and succeeded in getting this girl pregoz, Lord you know you have shown us the babies (Triplet) oh God, that you that you will help him, to be strong and realize that he can be a loving father like you because you wanted it to be Four set of Twins but You forgave him and made it Triplet. so dear father, help him In Your name we Ask. Amen[/size] grin

Smile ma friend, the Lord has done it, so let us know when Nairaland should be expecting the I.Vs.

And everybody say, Amen
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2008
amen and awomen grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 03, 2008
when you dey do, u no even call us, to come look, now after all the kpokpodikpo, u dey call us, ignoramus like U
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 1:00pm On May 03, 2008
saucekid:

amen and awomen grin

Sauce, do you think we should be the God-fathers of the Triplets, becos i can see Two boys and 1 girl
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 4:14pm On May 03, 2008
i don already become god papa even if the guy no gree
besides,i must chop ikomo rice na grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 03, 2008
Na so

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL. / How Women Manipulate Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.