Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,897 members, 7,810,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! (28509 Views)

See 13 Differences Between A Wife And Girlfriend…must Read / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / Can A Woman Get Pregnant This Way Without Loosing Her Virginity??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jaymobb(m): 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2008
i am proud of you for u av done well, mugu.

just get ready to b a fada because there is no juju u can do ur sisi don already carry belle

mugu
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jilbaby: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2008
In this era of STDs one has to be very careful, unless you are 100% sure of each other's faithfullness. Beside that using protection helps you avoid situations like this. Anyways, all hope is not lost. First, she has to do a pregnancy test so u can know whether or not she's pregnant. If she doesnt want to go to the hospital, she can do it herself, all you have to do is go to the chemists and buy a pregnancy test kit and a sample bottle, The prescription is there but just for details, she should take her first urine in the morning with the sample bottle and then insert the strip into the urine, if there is one red line it means she is not pregnant and you should apply caution next time but if the red line is two then she definitely is but she can take oxytocin injection, if it's not up to 2weeks. They have it in chemists. I hope you'll learn your lesson if it works.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by colove: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
my guy i no fit laugh stop crying over spilt milk my advice 4 u is dat faith like a musta>>>>>>>>>>>>>>seed will turn ur sorrow 2 joy.but if eventually it happens pls dont dull me o nairalanders must eat rice but i here say rice don cost.silly mistake.ur pikin name na boluwatife.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by oYaTo(m): 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2008
guy u be mumu!

u no do ur research wella, u just dey plug hole anyhow; now wey yawa gas finish u come dey run about dey find biology text book

that's like putting the cart before the horse.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by BTT(m): 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2008
In Europe, your mates already have up to 3 divorces. . .

Baba Boluwatife, you have MY support for the naming ceremony.

Ciao. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by leirop: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2008
u are responsible for ur actions, but most importantly, u have to dedicate, or re-dedicate ur life to JESUS.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by xammy(m): 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2008
ha! ha! ha! grin cheesy if the result of this round is NEGATIVE, i knw say u go do the thing again. i mean u go still want shop pormo. see ur name JOJOMI - ur pikin name surpose be JOJOMI JR or if na twins, guyz Psquare shud be ok

GOOD LUCK

Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by scientist(m): 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
eeeeyaahhhhhhh, why are u peeps saying dat he'll have TWINS? anyway my broda, u just have have to be ready for the good news grin i only hope u know what dat means?    grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by chiegemba(f): 8:36pm On Apr 29, 2008
. . . . . . . . .ROFLMAO. . . . . . . grin grin grin

Funny Post with Funnier Replies. . . . cheesy

@ Poster "Go start takin classes on Parentin not an easy task to support a family though" . . . All D Best!!! wink smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by theboy0808(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2008
Haha!
Thou shalt not commit fornication.
But you went ahead.
Thy shalt face the music
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2008
commandment 1:tho shall not look at girl
commandment 2:even if thou look at girl,comt ya eyes
commandment 3:if girl gree,run comot
commandment 4:if you no fit run,stay there no do anything
commandment 5:if she comot cloth,close ya eyes
commandment 6:if she open leg,no enter

you had to disobey all these commandments
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by FactorChic(f): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2008
saucekid:

commandment 1:tho shall not look at girl
commandment 2:even if thou look at girl,comt ya eyes
commandment 3:if girl gree,run comot
commandment 4:if you no fit run,stay there no do anything
commandment 5:if she comot cloth,close ya eyes
commandment 6:if she open leg,no enter

you had to disobey all these commandments

LOL, na inside The Great Book those commandments dey abi wetin? cheesy

"MY GIRLFRIEND MUST NOT GET PREGNANT"

Grab your copy, TODAY!!!

LOL, that's some naija movie right there!!! this is too funny grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by lapagegirl(f): 11:06pm On Apr 29, 2008
Guy, na wa 4 u ooooooooooh,
how u tak do am?
anyway take heart. I pray make nothin happen because baby food don cost.
and if she no get pregnant, next time always use play safe
Aids is real, e no de show 4 face.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by oYaTo(m): 11:31pm On Apr 29, 2008
FactorChic:

LOL, na inside The Great Book those commandments dey abi wetin? cheesy

[b]"MY GIRLFRIEND MUST NOT GET PREGNANT"

Grab your copy, TODAY!!!

LOL, that's some naija movie right there!!! this is too funny grin grin grin cheesy cheesy[/b]

Ah, this movie dey sell witi-witi!!! see how people dey rush am! see queue for 12 ebinpejo lane and 15 iweka rd onitsha!!!
@poster, can u authograph my copy? Please!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nwaka77: 4:20am On Apr 30, 2008
@ Poster

Na you sabi! You should have used protection. What do you want nairaland to do now? Comot your sperm from the girl belle? Were we all in the picture when you were getting busy with the girl several rounds? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Cadet(f): 4:41am On Apr 30, 2008
Nwaka77:

@ Poster

Na you sabi! You should have used protection. What do you want nairaland to do now? Comot your sperm from the girl belle? Were we all in the picture when you were getting busy with the girl several rounds? angry
ROTFLMGBO!! grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 30, 2008
The title is so funny My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! grin I think nollywood should copy it for there movie
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nport(m): 6:35am On Apr 30, 2008
interesting, I know a 100% for sure way of making sure she doesn't get pregnant. Don't have sex with her
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by T0X(m): 8:49am On Apr 30, 2008
Mr Man Come u no go SCHOOL?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by pumpinz(m): 9:02am On Apr 30, 2008
Hi Guy,

You a real man, Such a lucky man indeee, So u dnt kwn there is time for every thing in life it show it is time for u hav the baby once and forall, guy u need to take this as ur faith and more promotin will be coming ur way.

But make sure u do what to do, asin kwnin the gals family for propare introductn.
takia and hav a luvly day
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by BillGatesFan(m): 10:19am On Apr 30, 2008
Why is life so unfair? Am here begging GOD to help so my girlfriend can concieve and give me a child,and here is a man praying to GOD not to allow his girlfriend get pregnant.

If she get pregnant bring her to me I will accept her and wed her right away. Am not joking 100% serious.
Money is not the problem, I have it, lots of it but pregnancy refuse to come.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by GinikAwa(f): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2008
I no a trick PUNCH her in her OVERIES next time u have unprotected SEX, grin
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by PurestBoy(m): 10:44am On Apr 30, 2008
@poster,

You life is full of millions shit, You went to carry Biology 0-Level textbook after shagging the poor girl.
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 10:47am On Apr 30, 2008
;d
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by 2old4that(m): 10:52am On Apr 30, 2008
Mind you guys, the woman body is very dynamic. You can never know it all. It's not always arithmetical.

Anyway, what if they want to abort the pregnancy? What will happen?

I wonder o!

Most people here are sounding like saints as if they are above mistakes or never been involved in a messy issue before. The guy (poster) only made a mistake like any human beings, and regrets it.

My problem is that the poster is stupid for deciding to share his personal problem in the public else. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by nime: 11:50am On Apr 30, 2008
sorry.oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by cyriluzo(m): 11:54am On Apr 30, 2008
eya!, whateva a man sows he shall reap, why are u praying for crop failure?
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by dgb4(m): 12:09pm On Apr 30, 2008
@jojomi
U are not ready to take responsibilities but u are carried away by its pleasure,
By the way, in whose house did u guys did it, ur father's house or ur friend's place

This is medicine after death just pray to God for mercy then come back and tell us the goodnews.
in this case, both results would be good news to us, if she give u a baby, good, if mistakenly she didnt took in, glory be to God
Just wipe ur tears, GO HOME AND SIN NO MORE!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ademiller(f): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2008
He was a boy,
She was a girl,
He was 25
She was only 22
They were shagmates,
They shagged one cold nite
Over shagging sef
Then, they forgot the RUFF RYDER

Disaster struck.

ADEMILLER INVESTMENT AND MOVIES PRODUCTIONS PRESENTS,

MY GIRLFRIEND MUST NOT GET PREGNANT

STARRING

JOJOMI
GIRLFRIEND
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY NAIRALANDERS ( FOR THE NKO OMO)

PART 2 COMING SOON, GRAB YOUR COPY
NOW! NOW!! NOW!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by ademiller(f): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2008
billgatesfan are u serious? undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by jojomi: 12:36pm On Apr 30, 2008
all criticism and advice are noted, but,
Re: My Girlfriend Must Not Get Pregnant! by saucekid(m): 12:59pm On Apr 30, 2008
but what?
you've shagged and poured,now dance to the music man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Men Open Their Legs And Shake Them? / Lady Serving In Kogi State Shares Her Experience With A Man Interested In Her / Turning Him Into A HUSBAND MATERIAL.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.