Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? (48566 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie Your EX Ever Told You / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Sundahjoe(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
Seun: babe i met sometime ago
tonto: sure? Where
seun: at nairaland romance section
tonto: mtchew... Ur fada yanch
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by babadey(m): 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abu Mikey: You foo..lish Die!!!! Nadia is from S.A!!
Her husband is an Ibo guy [Ikechukwu] and She sure knows how to speak and write Ibo!!! And finally she is actually from Cape Town! I have her on my BBM!! So speak what you know sir!!!

you should have let her speak for herself ITK smiley. Do having her on your BBM pays your BIS? undecided.

6 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by druid06(m): 9:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
kyrian omang: devil.am none.itz jos against my pesonal and religious principles to engage into pre-marital sex

Whatever!
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Jhulyan(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
She said am too gud enuf for her hence we can't date....dunno whether to be happy or sad, anyways girls will always do anything to achieve their de.vio.us aims.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by rhazur(m): 9:37pm On Jul 02, 2013
Wuked.P:
My Dear anytime am traveling i love goin by air, Then i asked her, wats ur prefared airline? And she said DHL i almost faintedcheesycheesysmiley

u sabi lie o bt nothing do u sha
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Supa6ix(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
i want to take her out durin easter period, but she told me dat she iz sick dat she cnt go out...on easter monday a frnd saw her on beach wit anoda guy

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by 190: 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2013
Supa6ix: i want to take her out durin easter period, but she told me dat she iz sick dat she cnt go out...on easter monday a frnd saw her on beach wit anoda guy
grin grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by cinche(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
She told me her youth saw a vision for her to disengage all close relationships in her life for good /better things to happen
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Neaman(m): 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nobody has ever Touch me like this...superstory.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Bobbo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2013
Have been reading and laughing so I thought I should share mine. My ex told me she was a virgin.. cry as a cool banker na, I lock up since I plan to marry am.. but one day she came to spend the night na in the touch enter peak so I try my luck.. omo men e be like say I enter heaven. For my mind I think say na dream. I con rest small ginger as I don discover wetin I touch the first time wey make road clear cheesy... I touch that thing again wink..*una suppose know that side* lipsrsealed.. she lose guard again, na in I slot in video casset.. omo i play the entire film again.. e no scratch at all... I just wait for morning to come and before I talk anything na so she start to dey cry.. u took my virginity.. as a Baddooo I give am red card straight.. **bloody disgusting liar** undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by wildchild1: 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2013
Viewing this topic: ella2013, ifihearam, cristen(m), Sirmuell(m), kenniology(m), PrettySpicey(f), krystal4u, proffmanue(m), raycomray, demelza, Fiilosofer(m), vizboy(m), xtianchris(m), FlexTrex, adokhai(m), morzook(m), c-zay(m), Jasmine Jetz(f), chuks87(m), waleski(m), pleasantchi, koksybrown, Okworigeorge(m), lekan2012, alex4money, Gentiejag(f), micoco(m), Martins459, yahrant140, B737NG, ajufinz(m), youngchopper, richeyy(m), Okelity2812(m), obyrich(m), arc~k1, Vick4v(m), walemoses2(m), bad meat(m), Tomeseen(f), boneruns(m), bluejeff(m), brush_strokes(f), kody-licky(f), mr gaga, godspeed, adonismuller(m), Rooneyboy(m), nwando56(f), Sirfergie90(m), kennyakobo, braine, okpunor(m), isidollarboy(m), love_killz(m), hrhobi1(m), Royalty10, Ileofe, geosegun(m), Salligreen, glizsucess, annoymous, naylove(m), sanisadiq, bisiofgod, balium(m), Justiceotuya(m), Alideen14(m), Xavier's, eghuan1, Fellycutie(f), p310id, PrincessEl(f), sexsells(m), glowithdan(m), snakova(m), jtkoko9(f), alienware(m), Cool, 190, avicky(f), kanechimex(m), Sunnystooth(m), cinche(m), PallyG(m), vIQtoOor(m), leki2(m), picaro(f), Jhulyan(m), OKOABENI(m), wolerex(m), Pvin, Jesse4mu(m), Deewonder(f), Neaman(m), angelamina(f), aduje(m), umblerra, Air_Lord(m), HolyTruth, Jummy mine, fradig, Okiki_Oluwa(m), Donlexino, oludebby90(f), Eleponblue, Quadmaster(m), yamunla(m), misterh(m), topsylopsy(m), chookudi(m), D icon, spicytayomic, honeric01(m), OracleHex(m), Ben-gurion, oyedun82, ukchy, ade-young(m), dazzy4real(m), fagin1982(m), skeletine(m), fuckhead, rhazur(m), johhnnie(m), Tallpal(m), eazzzy1, Sirmee(m), Ndyoo, Supa6ix(m), sleekicon(f), yajoe(m), peziz(f), cheksbry, fapcrook(m), minister2015, tigger56 and 100 guest(s)

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by emmanuel4758(m): 9:52pm On Jul 02, 2013
anoda funny tin hapen right now in pretoria s.a i ask girl whats ur name sweety?am fine.i now ask her wats ur name? she told me nkechi.wow ur name sound Hot ? Thank u.i den told her my fada senior mandela and her beauty just draw my attention and i need a through s.a frnd ?she ask me wy.i told her my fada told us never to date any person who is nt s.a origin?she smile and told me nice one dat she even hate oda country especialy, nigeria,ghana ,and oda west african country.lol i smile a little and leta ask her nkechi but where ar u frm?she said am frm johenesburg and my moda is frm pretoria .lol i den burst out laughin .i just wonda nkechi igbo girl claim to be frm johenesburg becose she don c mandela grandson but she dnt know i be igbo boi lol ;Danoda funny tin hapen right now in pretoria s.a i ask girl whats ur name sweety?am fine.i now ask her wats ur name? she told me nkechi.wow ur name sound Hot ? Thank u.i den told her my fada senior mandela and her beauty just draw my attention and i need a through s.a frnd ?she ask me wy.i told her my fada told us never to date any person who is nt s.a origin?she smile and told me nice one dat she even hate oda country especialy, nigeria,ghana ,and oda west african country.lol i smile a little and leta ask her nkechi but where ar u frm?she said am frm johenesburg and my moda is frm pretoria .lol i den burst out laughin .i just wonda nkechi igbo girl claim to be frm johenesburg becose she don c mandela grandson but she dnt know i be igbo boi lol

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by dazzy4real(m): 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2013
Don't have a galfrnd so don't have a lie

3 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Classique27(f): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2013
A girl came into my room then when I was in school wearing singlet and bump shorts while my ex was around

Ex: girl u look sexy

The girl smiled shyly and collected what she came to borrow. When she left I turned to him

Me: sexy huh?

Ex:I was just indirectly telling her her dressing is indecent

Weeks later he told me d girl was disturbing him for a relationship

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Praise5: 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2013
Cutejay: we never really dated sha-during the siking process he said he will like us to get married that he had an account in first bank and the title of the account was "marriage money" i almost fainted with laughter-later discovered he was married with 3kids and was 35 yrs old as against the 28 he told me. choi na wa.
hahahahhaha the guy didn't lie ooo shebi he said the account title is "marriage money", that simply means its for his family upkeep!!! chai men eh, wetin person no go hear
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Xaviers(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by ifihearam: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Mine.......

Me:baby when last did you swim?
babe:its been long ooo,since armed robbers stole our swimming pool,i decided to take a break..

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by jaki006: 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2013
F
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by abujalapdog(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...would i lie to u?? ...why wud i lie about my 17inches kondo? undecided

Proud kondo owner indeed! Carry am to win award abegi... thank God that im a man o! i wonder who u dey make mouth for.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by ifihearam: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
Me:baby a girl just slapped me because i touched her hand.
my babe:what in this town?i must show the girl pepper

She angrily runs out to meet the babe that slapped me(apparently the babe slaps and pours a full bucket of water on her)

Me:baby what happened to you?why are you drenched in water?
my babe:wow am surprised!! the rain is falling heavily outside.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by nous(f): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hmmmmmm, smiling at this thread.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by mkoabiola: 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2013
So many funny comments.
LOL.,wil b back.
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by born2boink(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
I wanted to surprised her on valentine day, I have told her I will be very busy and we likely not see, she told me she will be home throughout as she has no where to go while I secretly bought a gift and head to her house. I got to her house, she was no where to be found, I called her, she told me she was in sitting room" Na waoo, I told her I was in same sitting room, she thought it was a joke, but immediately I gave phone to her Mum, she claimed she was in next street. Walahi" I waited for 2 good hours for person wey claimed she was on next, I could not even stand up with shame of gift I bought, even my leg dey shake, even when she land, her breasst almost commot for the type of dress she wear.

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by dammytosh: 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
"I CAN NEVER LIE TO YOU"

It breaks my heart when i hear this lieeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by akahp(m): 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2013
Jhulyan: She said am too gud enuf for her hence we can't date....dunno whether to be happy or sad, anyways girls will always do anything to achieve their de.vio.us aims.
dey dia na wetn u don c kwanu, lolz..
E jst dey lik ma frnd wey lik 1babe lik dat. Xo 1day im kom my huz say mek we go c d babe frnd weda im fit 4rm her hand kolet contact. Na im we reach dia c hot babe, d gal mek sense die. I tel ma frnd say base as e b naw, as u d folo dat1 up mek i tidy dis1. Ma frnd say lie! lie! meh i bone am, say im no d leav any1, say im go put head 4d 2. I say ok. Xo as we d go im kolet no. We reach huz d boy kal am say im want mek she kom huz, d gal say she no fit. D boy d kal d beg......xo last last d gal kom say ok say mek im no d kal am agn say she go stat 2kom, if she don d reach say she go kal am 2kom pik her........til 2day!! we no c kal we no c peson......d two two babe d guy no get any1
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by sKeetz(m): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
^^^

Falls from Okada grin grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by yame014: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2013
it was in 2003, when camera phone was jus gaining popularity....
Girl: guess what?
me: what?
Girl: my sister in canada sent me a camera phone ***hugs me***
me: really! that's awesome...
Girl: thanks dearie
me: so how does it work?
Girl: it works on d principle of a normal camera now...infact the only problem i'll be having is buying of films coz she dint send any film with it.
me: films? really!
Girl: yes now, the normal kodak or agfa film now...why are u giving me attitude now?..
me: haahaaahaaahaa
Girl: walks away angrily

1 Like

Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Zamoni15(m): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2013
my girlfriend told me her country tahiti have played in 5 different world cup final,omo i wan cry
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by ifihearam: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2013
Diarogba: My ex...
Me: Are you a virgin sweethrt?
Girl: Yes dear... MY hole is still tight... And bloody
(During sex).........
Me: But sweethrt , ur hole is big..and blood never came out..
Girl: Yes...i used my finger to tear it out b4 we started
Lies!!!!! Lies!!! Lies!
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

RFLMAOOOOOO
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
"I am a virgin".
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by ayobo1(m): 11:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
i was raped by boyz dats hw i lost my virginity. i laugh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Funniest Lie Your Current Or Ex-Partner Ever Told You? by delors(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
ypeace: The FUNNY LIES look FABRICATED while the TRUE LIES are NOT FUNNY...... Buh all in all this thrend is full of interesting peepz
Bros, tell us ya own na...abi na true true u and ur girl dey lie to each other?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Emeka My Ex Boyfriend / Am I Foolishly In Love Or Just Over-reacting? / Ladies, Can You Post The Picture Of You And Your Boyfriend On Facebook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.