Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39657 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:52am On Jun 28, 2013
Gombs: Aunty desola, frm my point of view, you are derailing this thread

And pls, cn we stick to english alone plz!!

Tnx in anticipation for understanding

English ko, oyinbo ni.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 9:52am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: and who are the 'we'? all i see is someone whose judgement has been clouded by hatred. if the king of lagos ( a yoruba state) chooses to bestow a position on the grand-daughter of the woman who formally held the position, how is that strange? and can you clearly show me a better candidate? you should be intelligent enough to separate political from royal appointments. btw, most of us here dont have a say in issues like this,it isnt democracy...it is traditional. if you want to blame tinubu about anything, look for more substantial thing. my dear desola, i think u are wrong to be disappointed in tinubu..if his mother held a royal position, why cant the grand-daughter?...

You sounded very silly after all your attempt . . .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 9:53am On Jun 28, 2013
Ice4jez: its clear u are intelligent but do u ve to insult and abuse pple to prove ur point.come abi na person way u know dey step aside give tinubu pikin cos u don dey vex since u enter.some one pls get this lady sometin to drink

Abeg go to the spare parts section of the forum ojare!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Well, government should be by elites. If your current set of elites are not serving you well, you change them.

Can we truly argue that Tinubu has not served Lagos well?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2013
when charles becomes king of England, am sure most of ur will protest, afterall it is nepotism that he inherited the position from his mother. i am also sure you guys would like to av a say on who becomes king, hehehehehehe. this is definitely one of the side effects of providing information to the slow headed,internet has made most of u feel bigger than the establishment .how many of you knew who was iyaloja before mogaji? and did you knw how she was even chosen? most of you run to balogun market,idumota ,yaba etc to buy cheap merchandise ....have u ever wondered why the traditional markets still works better than the others?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by ajanaku2(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Gombs: Aunty desola, frm my point of view, you are derailing this thread

And pls, cn we stick to english alone plz!!

Tnx in anticipation for understanding

And why should we stick to English alone?

Ologbon dori eja mu!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Aderostock(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2013
austinkenneth:

My sincere hope is that as events unfold, Nigerians will realise more and more where the problem lies -- That our democracy is a government of the elite politicians, by the elite politicians, and for the elite politicians.

Tinubu has been a governor. His wife is a Senator and wants to be the VP candidate for APC. The daughter is coming out gradually. Maybe she'll inherit her mother’s position. The family is now a royal family practicing feudalism ehn..?
If you want to know more I’ll tell you what master dribbling artistry Tinubu’s nephew (Wale Tinubu) has deployed to defraud the shareholders of Oando.
These people need to be cautioned.

Am not defending tinubu but he's way too smart and intelligent than the drunken and fisherman u called president.

did Tinubu make his wife senator? no, she was elected. but Jonathan made his wife to be a permanent secretary in Bayelsa and appointed his niece Allison madueke as a minister.

Before Tinubu became Governor, he was one of the directors in MOBIL OIL.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by switdil(f): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Ignorance at its peak. That kinda position is not meant for babies but real woman with power,experience and energy. Has she ever been to market bfor that she ll know wat dey do there? I pity her mother, those market witches r hungry o.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 9:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

awon jegudu jera!

Ole!!!!!!!!! Barawo Banza!

hahahahahahaha.Who touched the tigress's tail this morning? Aunty Desola is in "fight mode" this morning ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 9:59am On Jun 28, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Nothing wrong here.

I don't know why Desola is so worked up.

The challenge these lot are having is they are finding it difficult to distinguish BTW Oba in council and ACN Executive committee. Once they can distinguish the two then problem solved. grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: when charles becomes king of England, am sure most of ur will protest, afterall it is nepotism that he inherited the position from his mother. i am also sure you guys would like to av a say on who becomes king, hehehehehehe. this is definitely one of the side effects of providing information to the slow headed,internet has made most of u feel bigger than the establishment .how many of you knew who was iyaloja before mogaji? and did you knw how she was even chosen? most of you run to balogun market,idumota ,yaba etc to buy cheap merchandise ....have u ever wondered why the traditional markets still works better than the others?

kilafofungbemu yi n so o?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

hahahahahahaha.Who touched the tigress's tail this morning? Aunty Desola is in "fight mode" this morning ooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is no fight. More like boxing empty space.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 10:01am On Jun 28, 2013
jmaine:

You sounded very silly after all your attempt . . .
once again, nothing to support ur statement?..how old are you,son?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

The challenge these lot are having is they are finding it difficult to distinguish BTW Oba in council and ACN Executive committee. Once they can distinguish the two then problem solved. grin

You too? You are forming intelligent now? Lol...wetin eyes no go see for this forum o.

Wo, abowaba loro ti e. A kii fete sile ka wa ma pa lapalapa.

Na your day job you dey do.

Oba in council ko, king in parliament ni.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:03am On Jun 28, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

But of course. I have to fight the empty space that has taken permanent residence in your skull. I must put some brain cells in it.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

She is making valid points though, unlike all you sycophants.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 10:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

kilafofungbemu yi n so o?
anti, mi o kin bu obirin o, sugbon o da wipe ori yin o pe ni aaro yi o. abi e nse nkan osu lowo ni? e pele o...hehehehehe
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2013
switdil: Ignorance at its peak. That kinda position is not meant for babies but real woman with power,experience and energy. Has she ever been to market bfor that she ll know wat dey do there? I pity her mother, those market witches r hungry o.

another one with sense.

O se!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:05am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: anti, mi o kin bu obirin o, sugbon o da wipe ori yin o pe ni aaro yi o. abi e nse nkan osu lowo ni? e pele o...hehehehehe

ma worry, emi ati iya to bi e lomo lajo wa ninu situation yen.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 10:07am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:
She is making valid points though, unlike all you sycophants.

Of course she is, just that her sense has no electoral value.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:09am On Jun 28, 2013
Akanbi_edu:

Of course she is, just that her sense has no electoral value.

just as yours has no "deductional" value.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by luvmijeje(f): 10:10am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola: This sh1t has gone too far! Way too far!!!

No one can be trusted to lead this country out of darkness anymore. Nigeria indeed has gone to the dogs!

Fork akiolu! Fork the tinubus! Fork the abalujes who do not see the clear nepotism going on here!

Feck them all, this indeed is an open-shut case of nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:13am On Jun 28, 2013
[s]
Desola:

You too? You are forming intelligent now? Lol...wetin eyes no go see for this forum o.

Wo, abowaba loro ti e. A kii fete sile ka wa ma pa lapalapa.

Na your day job you dey do.

Oba in council ko, king in parliament ni.

[/s]

U made no sense desola. U need to calm down if need be. undecided
When I see something wrong or fishy, I speak out. ACN inclusive. My previous posts give credence to this, however I see nothing wrong here. It's like u telling me that its wrong for the paramount ruler in ilorin to give any saraki chieftancy title. Abegiii.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by ajanaku2(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: anti, mi o kin bu obirin o, sugbon o da wipe ori yin o pe ni aaro yi o. abi e nse nkan osu lowo ni? e pele o...hehehehehe

Sheer Disrespect!

O da n pe oo l'eko! O ya were ni? Aunty Desola ni o n bu beyen!

Oya, apologize, before I send My Abuja Guys after you!

I have your description Man...David, early 20s, Abuja resident and your Pic on my desktop...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tonardo(m): 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Na the same people.....
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by jmaine: 10:14am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: once again, nothing to support ur statement?..how old are you,son?

Another toddler on the prowl, you need to step aside for more meaningful people to engage with .
. .
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 10:15am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem: [s][/s]

U made no sense desola. U need to calm down if need be. undecided
[b]When I see something wrong or fishy, I speak out. ACN inclusive
. My previous posts give credence to this, however I see nothing wrong here. It's like u telling me that its wrong for the paramount ruler in ilorin to give any saraki chieftancy title. Abegiii.[/b]

Joke of the century. Please show us when last you did that, buhahahahahahahahahahaha. See this ACN die hard oooo. bloody sycophant.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by gajike: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2013
iyalaje or iyaloja position to me cannot be held by just ordinary person because of so many spirituality attached to it. you hav to belong among the curcus of iya aye.
Alh abibat mogaji can never be just ordinary woman. before she died she must hav been placed in high post in their cult which u hav to nominate who to succeed u in d position. what people are seeing is more than iyaloja position. its a cult thing. I hav a brother in law who replace his fathers position after d father died. on his wedding day the elderly cult people were bowing down to him to pay homage and given him respect. so I think mama replaces herself with her granddaughter before she died.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2013
ajanaku2:

Sheer Disrespect!

O da n pe oo l'eko! O ya were ni? Aunty Desola ni o n bu beyen!

Oya, apologize, before I send My Abuja Guys after you!

I have your description Man...David, early 20s, Abuja resident and your Pic on my desktop...

ma worry dear, ko ni picture awon agbalagba nile ni. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by ChristKid1: 10:18am On Jun 28, 2013
And then they said yoröbas are the most democratic in Nigeria. Pray tell, was traders opinion sort before this leader was imposed on them by tinubu?
I dey laff.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by austinkenneth: 10:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Aderostock:

Am not defending tinubu but he's way too smart and intelligent than the drunken and fisherman u called president.

did Tinubu make his wife senator? no, she was elected. but Jonathan made his wife to be a permanent secretary in Bayelsa and appointed his niece Allison madueke as a minister.

Before Tinubu became Governor, he was one of the directors in MOBIL OIL.

I think we Nigerians should not just compare Tinubu to Jonathan and try to see who is better. The truth is that they seem to have both lost it and they are not our messiah.
WE NEED TO RESALISE THAT WE ARE NOT IN AN EITHER/OR SITUATION WE HAVE MULTIPLE OPTIONS
Being a director in Mobil oil is quite an achievement and shows he has good business acumen but he seems to be using it negatively by economic neo-colonisation of Lagos which specks of nothing but greed.
Allison-Madueke too was director in Shell Nigeria which is probably the biggest company in the entire continent.
Tinubu’s wife was elected but we know Nigerian politics naa… Its more of a selection – for instance I can bet that whoever the ACN bigwigs select for Lagos governorship will definitely win.
As for Jonathan’s wife as Perm. Sec.. That is laughable and shows political naivety on GEJ’s part.
WE NEED TO CONDEMN THEM WHEN THEY DO ALL THESE AND NOT SIDE THEM BASED ON ETHNIC SENTIMENTS OR JUSTIFY THEM BECAUSE THE ‘OTHERS ARE DOING IT’.
WHEN WE DO THAT, WHICH FROM WHAT I CAN SEE ON NAIRALAND WE’VE ALREADY DONE THEN WE’VE PLAYED INTO THEIR HANDS IN THEIR OWN VERY GAME – DIVIDE AND RULE
N.B. We accuse the British of this but our politicians are the masters of the game

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Pictures PDP Campaign In Dawakin-tofa Kano Hometown Of Ganduje / Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam / Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.