Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39661 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2013
This is crazy, I must say. Tinubu's daughter?

We have to do something before we all get hemmed in by this Tinubu/ACN juggernaut.

Heheheh. O ga oo shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu to start with is not a public official like GEJ, he's a private citizen and he's not doing anything while under official cover or your constitution and he owes you nothing so curb your apples and oranges analogies.

Point 1: Excellent

Also, this title is not an official position grounded by any state or federal laws or constitution, I also don't see how it hurts you, how it hurts anybody or anything.

Point 2: Excellent

What's fueling your manufactured rage is nothing but the same silly and pointless hate and bigotry against the man unless you are able to state what categorically how this affects you as a human being and as a Nigerian.

Point 3: Knockout

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tbanger(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Nothing wrong here.

I don't know why Desola is so worked up.

Don't mind the woman. It's obvious she has never been schooled on intellectual dialogue. Always behaving like a village tyrant.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu to start with is not a public official like GEJ, he's a private citizen and he's not doing anything while under official cover or your constitution and he owes you nothing so curb your apples and oranges analogies.

Also, this title is not an official position grounded by any state or federal laws or constitution, I also don't see how it hurts you, how it hurts anybody or anything.

What's fueling your manufactured rage is nothing but the same silly and pointless hate and bigotry against the man unless you are able to state categorically how this affects you as a human being and as a Nigerian.

Right there.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Yes o, we see tinubu in our nightmares!

ooo i see. here lies the problem.
Tinubu is no saint but eh, Oba's decision is Final as regards this issue.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
take dat: Ma, did you not notice that my first post was inconclusive before you quoted it? I do not sing to any politician for supper nor am I beholden to anyone. I still insist that conferment of such title is the Oba's exclusive preserve. You can curse Tinubu but have the decency to leave the Oba out. You may be uncomfortable with his decision but so long he wears d crown accord him some respect. Except you are only interested in the number of likes from non Yorubas, you'll know that we don't denigrate our obas outside
GOD BLESS YOUUUUUUUUUU...
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2013
take dat: Ma, did you not notice that my first post was inconclusive before you quoted it? I do not sing to any politician for supper nor am I beholden to anyone. I still insist that conferment of such title is the Oba's exclusive preserve. You can curse Tinubu but have the decency to leave the Oba out. You may be uncomfortable with his decision but so long he wears d crown accord him some respect. Except you are only interested in the number of likes from non Yorubas, you'll know that we don't denigrate our obas outside

When you cannot distinguish an oba from the state nko?

Likes? From ibos? You think I really care about likes or have ever sought for likes on this forum? Omo, o mo, meme! I no send o. I love my Yoruba heritage but I am not blinded by that love. The only way we can progress as Yorubas is for us to tell each other eyi to je ododo oro. I will not relent in saying the truth just because I want to save face or because I do not want my enemies to laugh at me. If something is wrong, I would shout it from the roof tops.

I am not a sycophant.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Samxiulee: 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

Well said.

I know some people see Tinubu in their dreams as if he's responsible for their miserable lives, but this action looks pretty much routine, she's obviously been groomed and tutored for the position.

Eko o ni baje o..

Oga,please if you have access to the former governor,tell him that he can not be right all the time,he is only human,even if the oba confer the title on the lady without his influence,can't they(tinubu and his daughter)reject the title and look for someone else?for the fact that he introduced BRF to us and he is performing doesn't mean others are,you guys should learn from history,adedibu does not have any legacy in oyo state again because he did the same thing tinubu is doing right now.please tell him oooooooo,we just don't take nonsense here in lagos,no amount of NURTW thugs will scare the people of lagos into submission.kilode gan na?is doing the right thing so difficult?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

ooo i see. here lies the problem.
Tinubu is no saint but eh, Oba's decision is Final as regards this issue.

That it is final does not make it right and what yeye oba takes instruction from a politician? That one na figure head oba jo!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

When you cannot distinguish an oba from the state nko?

Give us instances. SPECIFIC instances especially before this latest decision of his that suggest that Fashola meddles in the affairs of the Oba especially within his kingdom?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Oga,please if you have access to the former governor,tell him that he can not be right all the time,he is only human,even if the oba confer the title on the lady without his influence,can't they(tinubu and his daughter)reject the title and look for someone else?for the fact that he introduced BRF to us and he is performing doesn't mean others are,you guys should learn from history,adedibu does not have any legacy in oyo state again because he did the same thing tinubu is doing right now.please tell him oooooooo,we just don't take nonsense here in lagos,no amount of NURTW thugs will scare the people of lagos into submission.kilode gan na?is doing the right thing so difficult?

Exactly! Tell them!

They have started shooting themselves in the foot before 2015. Jonathan should be happy.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

Give us instances. SPECIFIC instances especially before this latest decision of his that suggest that Fashola meddles in the affairs of the Oba especially within his kingdom?

What, you think you're talking to one of your ibo opponents?

What stup1d question!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

That it is final does not make it right

thats a different ball game entirely. Its not a must that we must agree with the decision of the King. Must we?

and what yeye oba takes instruction from a politician? That one na figure head oba jo!

Prove it. In the absence of that u are simply talking vaguely
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

That it is final does not make it right and what yeye oba takes instruction from a politician? That one na figure head oba jo!
and u call urself yoruba? omo ale jatijati ni e... even ur father cannot call oba of lagos 'yeye'..na forum give u this kind audacity....so ASHAMED of this woman.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

What stup1d question!

ok, u have no answer to that. i understand. its all good. by th e way, i love Ibos.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
tbanger:

Don't mind the woman. It's envious she has never been schooled on intellectual dialogue. Always behaving like a village tyrant.

Emi CEO fun ra mi.

O baje gan o. Next time, you append CEO before Village tyrant, so gbo.

'obvious' ni were fe so to ni 'envious'.

Clearly you have not been schooled in the art of constructing grammatically correct sentences and accurate spelling of words.

mumu.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

What stup1d question!

That was a fair question though..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

That was a fair question though..

i honestly dont know what she expects again undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: and u call urself yoruba? omo ale jatijati ni e... even ur father cannot call oba of lagos 'yeye'..na forum give u this kind audacity....so ASHAMED of this woman.

awon onirase. Won ti fi breadi ko yin lomi obe tan.

Sexy oloriburuku, I don't blame you now, no be your sister, the iyaloja of apapa you dey take chop for your family? I am not hating ojare, you have to protect your avenue of chopulation.

I am not hating your hustle ojare.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
I'd have to say my admiration for Tinubu's vice-like grip on Political power-play in a classy or ghetto level beats my loathing of him as an individual. If only my constituent leadership can be half as sharp
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Myself2(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
@ Moderators

Why didn't the other thread make front page.I mean the other thread that broke the news of the fact that it was Tinubu that single-handedly appointed his daughter as the person to succeed his mother.
SMH @ ACN brand of democracy,BTW is Bola Tinubu a member of the market women association?

See the story here,

https://www.nairaland.com/1339936/tinubu-daughter-officially-installed-traders

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

awon onirase. Won ti fi breadi ko yin lomi obe tan.

Sexy oloriburuku, I don't blame you now, no be your sister, the iyaloja of apapa you dey take chop for your family? I am not hating ojare, you have to protect your avenue of chopulation.

I am not hating your hustle ojare.
silence
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Sam xiu lee: Oga,please if you have access to the former governor,tell him that he can not be right all the time,he is only human,even if the oba confer the title on the lady without his influence,can't they(tinubu and his daughter)reject the title and look for someone else?for the fact that he introduced BRF to us and he is performing doesn't mean others are,you guys should learn from history,adedibu does not have any legacy in oyo state again because he did the same thing tinubu is doing right now.please tell him oooooooo,we just don't take nonsense here in lagos,no amount of NURTW thugs will scare the people of lagos into submission.kilode gan na?is doing the right thing so difficult?

You are assuming that he has something to do with this based on your own ignorance and the mythical Tinubu character you've manufactured and created in your head and the fact that you've leveled yourself under this illusion doesn't mean Tinubu is no longer a Nigerian and his Family members are not entitled to anything under the sun because his Tinubu.

If with all the problems facing this country this is what's killing you people, then I must say you don miss road..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: silence

RIP
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Katsumoto: 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is a wrong move that may backfire on Tinubu on more than one level.

It appears Tinubu is also surrounded by 'yes men'.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 12:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Katsumoto: This is a wrong move that may backfire on Tinubu on more than one level.

oti tan!

Final say niyen!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Katsumoto: This is a wrong move that may backfire on Tinubu on more than one level.

Nice one, man.

These ACN sycophants are a bunch of snoots. They actually think they are more egalitarian than those in PDP. rUBBISH.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2013

Kats, u mean bestowing the iyaloja's title to Tinubu's daughter will backfire on his political fortune or what? Kindly expatiate please. how did it backfire on the saraki's fortune when his kids were bestowed chieftancy titles?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by mkoabiola: 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
Wat's d big deal.
Na d tinubus get lagos.
B4 I forgt,remi tinunu 4 gov.
Deji tinubu(a lawyer by profession)4 chief of staff,2015
Any NL babe dat wants deji tinubu noba,I can gv it out freely so u can av ur share in d national cake.na so.
Awa le leko.na we get lagos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Joarams(m): 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola: If true, then tinubu must be uprooted and all his future ambition in Lagos and Nigeria must be stunted!

What rubbish is this! We shall not be put into servitude! Lagosians must rise against this evil! If left to his own devices, tinubu and indeed ACN might end up causing us even more damage than the evil PDP.

We must resist this nonsense!

Calm down Desola, so that you can sort the issues objectively. Since when did that position become open to the general public to contest in or have a say. This title has little or nothing to do with the ACN or its politics. The Iyaloja title is very cultural...ask the Oba of Lagos.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Katsumoto: 12:21pm On Jun 28, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: I'd have to say my admiration for Tinubu's vice-like grip on Political power-play in a classy or ghetto level beats my loathing of him as an individual. If only my constituent leadership can be half as sharp

But the most influential and longer lasting puppet masters are the ones you don't see, know, or hear about.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

RIP
silence

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls / Lirwan Aminu Gadagau Shot Dead By Bandits In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.