Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39658 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Joke of the century. Please show us when last you did that, buhahahahahahahahahahaha. See this ACN die hard oooo. bloody sycophant.

Fool, its good ur question was "when last" and not "have I ever". Boy, I insist u are really daft.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Ufeolorun(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Absolutely indefensible action,you can not spin nepotism and greed out of this. Disenfranchising old,poor, market women and men is a serious sign of scary desperation and a shocking sense of entitlement from a so called 'champion of democracy'. i believe in free movement and full participation but trend/actions which look disrespectful to the REAL locals is really unacceptable
kilode!? eyi suwon rara!

Al-hasan:
This Tinubu and his daughter are not afraid of different witches and wizards who are in the Lagos Markets. Although, she needs some anti-asasi for her to live long because what is after six is greater than seven. She needs, abusari, agbelepota, gbelepaenemy.
cheesy cheesy some serious joke spliced into a deplorable move

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2013
austinkenneth:

I think we Nigerians should not just compare Tinubu to Jonathan and try to see who is better. The truth is that they seem to have both lost it and they are not our messiah.
WE NEED TO RESALISE THAT WE ARE NOT IN AN EITHER/OR SITUATION WE HAVE MULTIPLE OPTIONS
Being a director in Mobil oil is quite an achievement and shows he has good business acumen but he seems to be using it negatively by economic neo-colonisation of Lagos which specks of nothing but greed.
Allison-Madueke too was director in Shell Nigeria which is probably the biggest company in the entire continent.
Tinubu’s wife was elected but we know Nigerian politics naa… Its more of a selection – for instance I can bet that whoever the ACN bigwigs select for Lagos governorship will definitely win.
As for Jonathan’s wife as Perm. Sec.. That is laughable and shows political naivety on GEJ’s part.
WE NEED TO CONDEMN THEM WHEN THEY DO ALL THESE AND NOT SIDE THEM BASED ON ETHNIC SENTIMENTS OR JUSTIFY THEM BECAUSE THE ‘OTHERS ARE DOING IT’.
WHEN WE DO THAT, WHICH FROM WHAT I CAN SEE ON NAIRALAND WE’VE ALREADY DONE THEN WE’VE PLAYED INTO THEIR HANDS IN THEIR OWN VERY GAME – DIVIDE AND RULE
N.B. We accuse the British of this but our politicians are the masters of the game

I could kiss you!!!

Very well said! Very very well said!

I like it when people with no party affiliation and clear conscience such as yourself speak out. It thus gives me hope that there are still intelligent youths with deciphering minds who are not easily swayed by money or instant gratification. You are one of the few that I would class as intelligent.

Yes, I might be pro-Yoruba but I would not watch while the same people who claim to be pro Yoruba or pro democracy perpetrate the same ills that the so called enemies do.

Tinubu is not the Yoruba messiah and far from being Nigeria's messiah. He works to become autocratic, to become the Alpha and Omega and his greed and the show of it is what will eventually befall him. His days are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

ma worry, emi ati iya to bi e lomo lajo wa ninu situation yen.
situation kan naa bawo? mo doubt pe o ti bimo , o nsoro bi agan..you lack understanding,more like a tout my dear desola, anti ode. why not be more productive, instead of insulting peeps? now i feel bad for all d insults i av rained on you...oya use ur brain!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:25am On Jun 28, 2013
Chris†Kid:
And then they said yoröbas are the most democratic in Nigeria. Pray tell, was traders opinion sort before this leader was imposed on them by tinubu?
I dey laff.

When obis, emirs etc wants to confer cheiftancy titles to whoever, whose opinion do they seek?
How is that different from this case?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by deols(f): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2013
Does it mean that the Oba chooses for the whole nation?

Unbelievable. A constitution guiding the leadership must be drafted. This must not continue.

And to think she's held a post as a market board chair?

What did she achieve in that position sef

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:27am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

Fool, its good ur question was "when last" and not "have I ever". Boy, I insist u are really daft.

That makes two of you, then.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:28am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

That makes two of you, then.
undecided
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by agabaI23(m): 10:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem: I respect Oba Akiolu's decision. May he reign for as long as his creator deem fit.
Is that all You can say my friend? I doubt You would've said same if it had anything to do with Bayelsa and a certain Jonathan. Not so nice coming from a progressive.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

Don't sweat it, we all know the "daft" person here. hahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Akanbiedu(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2013
Ufeolorun: Absolutely indefensible action,you can not spin nepotism and greed out of this. Disenfranchising old,poor, market women and men is a serious sign of scary desperation and a shocking sense of entitlement from a so called 'champion of democracy'. i believe in free movement and full participation but trend/actions which look disrespectful to the REAL locals is really unacceptable
kilode!? eyi suwon rara!

cheesy cheesy some serious joke spliced into a deplorable move

How were they disenfranchised? Please tell us. Do you know how the last Iyaloja-General was appointed? Do you know how the title was created? Do you know the relevance of the title? So how come this became disenfrachising issue?

Is the title given by democracy? please tell us.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: situation kan naa bawo? mo doubt pe o ti bimo , o nsoro bi agan..you lack understanding,more like a tout my dear desola, anti ode. why not be more productive, instead of insulting peeps? now i feel bad for all d insults i av rained on you...oya use ur brain!

wo pelmet sitting room yin. Ki lo ri? Photo grandmother e, abi? Atori grandmother e, titi de gbogob female members family e, lo lack understanding.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 10:32am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

That makes two of us, then.

FIXED! grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2013
agabaI23: Is that all You can say my friend? I doubt You would've said same if it had anything to do with Bayelsa and a certain Jonathan. Not so nice coming from a progressive.

Tell me something I don't know. Never knew I have had issues with traditional titles being confered on somone. This has nothing to do with retardeen.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2013
jmaine:

Another toddler on the prowl, you need to step aside for more meaningful people to engage with .
. .
you cant seem to stop dishing out senseless statements..what will i do with this boy now,biko?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Don't sweat it, we all know the "daft" person here. hahahahahaha

U are a joke. U av not even answered just one single question posed at u.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2013
PStylish: I remember

John Adams (Father - 2nd US President)
John Quincy Adams (Son - 6th US President)

William Henry Harrison (Grandfather - 9th US president)
Benjamin Harrison (Grandson - 23rd US president)

Theodore Roosevelt (Uncle - 26th US president)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (Nephew - 32nd US president)

George H.W Bush (Father - 41st US president)
George W. Bush (Son - 43rd US president)

Former emir of Qatar (Father)
Current emir of Qatar (Son): installation performed by father and hailed all over the world.

You antagonists should take a chill pill.

odenson!

We dey tok of imposition eleyi n so, free and fair election.

Where did you crawl out of again? ibo lo ti ja wa to lokun lorun?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:36am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

FIXED! grin grin
Demdem:

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by dridowu: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2013
PStylish: I remember

John Adams (Father - 2nd US President)
John Quincy Adams (Son - 6th US President)

William Henry Harrison (Grandfather - 9th US president)
Benjamin Harrison (Grandson - 23rd US president)

Theodore Roosevelt (Uncle - 26th US president)
Franklin D. Roosevelt (Nephew - 32nd US president)

George H.W Bush (Father - 41st US president)
George W. Bush (Son - 43rd US president)

Former emir of Qatar (Father)
Current emir of Qatar (Son): installation performed by father and hailed all over the world.

You antagonists should take a chill pill.

in addition, Anoda Bush is grooming up for Republican Nomination as President,
@Topic, dou not in support of tinubu but ds is what hapins normally e.g Saraki of Kwara
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

Sure, the last time you criticized ACN was in 1999 when they were still AD. Boy you are truly Nairaland's number 1 clown. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by ketoprofen(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2013
justsayemma: U guys r 4ny,MAXIMILANO et al, d prices of foods dats sky rocketin by d day,despite d voodoo improvement in agric sector,is not ur problem,its who a yoruba institution installs is ur problem.if Ojukwu's son is given a post by d obi of nnewi,n a yoruba man is complaining,wil it make sense 2 u? Y cant u people mind ur underdeveloped states n leave Lag alone?

aside lagos, which state in the west is more developed than SOME non northern state? everybody is a visitor to lagos including yorubas, even the so-called lagos indigenes, so who exactly will leave lagos alone. yorubas own the least of properties among the nigerian properties in lagos, so wat are u even saying?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Sure, the last time you criticized ACN was in 1999 when they were still AD. Boy you are truly Nairaland's number 1 clown. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Due diligence on ur part by going through my previous comments will rubbish this post of urs. U are not only daft but lazy. Ur case is pathetic.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 10:43am On Jun 28, 2013
ajanaku2:

Sheer Disrespect!

O da n pe oo l'eko! O ya were ni? Aunty Desola ni o n bu beyen!

Oya, apologize, before I send My Abuja Guys after you!

I have your description Man...David, early 20s, Abuja resident and your Pic on my desktop...
oga sss na beg i dey beg o......hehehehehehe
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2013
Dayum!!! I'm enjoying, Desola's posts!

Sis Desola, can you please help us translate some of your Yoruba posts to English? wink My Yoruba is poor.

Stay giving these sycophantic pseuds who can't see the underlining nepotistic action in what their "oga at the top" did. Since the post has nothing royal about it and it isn't a monarchy thing, I don't see why it should be made a family affair.

Loving Desola - you go sis. tongue
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 28, 2013

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by ChristKid1: 10:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

When obis, emirs etc wants to confer cheiftancy titles to whoever, whose opinion do they seek?
How is that different from this case?
how can you compare cheiftancy titles and a market leader? How smart are u?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 10:47am On Jun 28, 2013
ShyM-X:
Dayum!!! I'm enjoying, Desola's posts!

Sis Desola, can you please help us translate some of your Yoruba posts to English? wink My Yoruba is poor.

Stay giving these sycophantic pseuds who can't see the underlining nepotistic action in what their "oga at the top" did. Since the post has nothing royal about it and it isn't a monarchy thing, I don't see why it should be made a family affair.

Loving Desola - you go sis. tongue
iyaloja position is actually a royalty position.. you become a high chief in the kings cabinet...ask desola.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by ChristKid1: 10:48am On Jun 28, 2013
So desola is a market woman. See how she dey provoke! After she'll start insulting Igbos for being business minded.

Awon oliliburuku nne gi!
cool
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 10:48am On Jun 28, 2013
Chris†Kid:

iyaloja (market leader) is a chieftancy title,dimwit...
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by KINGwax(m): 10:49am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Clown. You have made yourself the laughing stock of Nairaland. Tinubu slave. Hahaahahahahahahaha
u can't continue laughing like that, people will notice ur madness!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 10:50am On Jun 28, 2013
Chris†Kid:

Putting Demdem and smart in the same sentence is an insult to smart people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Maria Igbinedion: Housemaid, Dominion Okoro Recounts How She Killed Her Madam / Ibrahim Haruna Killed By Boko Haram. [Photos] / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.