Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos (39660 Views)

Hoodlums Shut Down Alaba International Market On The Orders Of Tinubu's Daughter / PHOTOS: Tinubu's Daughter Crowned The New Iyaloja Of Lagos State / Tinubu’s Daughter To Replace Abibatu Mogaji As New ‘iyaloja’? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by takedat(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Has anyone tried to confirm d veracity of this report. Apart from Thisday, none of the mainstream news outlet is reporting the installation. Have they all been bought over by Tinubu? Can someone be installed Iyaloja outside iga idunganran(kings palace)? Has the market association released an official statement, acknowledging that they have a new iyaloja?
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2013
the king and chiefs decide who they give the chieftancy title to, we cant do anything about it..atleast tinubu's daughter was just given a traditional position..will continue this argument when she is made "perm-sec"
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: u sound like ur mother really wanted that position and lost it....anyways lets agree to disagree anti mi.. e ma binu...its a forum thingy, still av the utmost respect for u..afterall u are my anti n i am yoruba..

Olori buushan talo l'anti iya?

Jo o, I am young and no where close to the grave yet. That hole that has been dug if for a female closer to you. The headstone doesn't bear my name.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tbanger(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola: If true, then tinubu must be uprooted and all his future ambition in Lagos and Nigeria must be stunted!

What rubbish is this! We shall not be put into servitude! Lagosians must rise against this evil! If left to his own devices, tinubu and indeed ACN might end up causing us even more damage than the evil PDP.

We must resist this nonsense!

My thoughts exactly.....Its obvious Tinubu will do more harm than the PDP they criticize day and night!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2013
take dat: Has anyone tried to confirm d veracity of this report. Apart from Thisday, none of the mainstream news outlet is reporting the installation. Have they all been bought over by Tinubu? Can someone be installed Iyaloja outside iga idunganran(kings palace)? Has the market association released an official statement, acknowledging that they have a new iyaloja?

Isn't that what I was saying before you came in to start hailing the so called kings council's decision as the king's wishes?

Pshew! Common sense is now starting to creep in after the display of shame. O wa n se damage control.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

If you are serious about the bolded son, then you should start by denouncing sycophancy and hypocrisy. they can mess up the brain, you know.
here we go again, the hungry,stupid and frustrated are gonna ruin it all..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: here we go again, the hungry,stupid and frustrated are gonna ruin it all..

Am outta here. Yall should enjoy your show of daftness and sycophancy.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EyitayoOlaleye(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2013
Maxymilliano: “We don’t have time for that kind of thing. We are strategising for 2015 and they are talking about market,”. “Who has interest in that kind of thing?” - Joe Igbokwe, Lagos ACN spokesperson.

Lagos will be free someday ...
Tinubu I hail o!!!!!!!!! pheeeeew!!!!! cries.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Demdem(m): 11:29am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

Dafto, where u dey go grin
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Olori buushan talo l'anti iya?

Jo o, I am young and no where close to the grave yet. That hole that has been dug if for a female closer to you. The headstone doesn't bear my name.
who is talking about death nw, unfortunately my prior statement remains..but i must say ur yoruba is outstanding, perhaps uwill do well in yoruba literature instead of voicing out ur frustration on nairaland..u are young at brain too.. no wonder u spew things decent ladies will not say, i av concluded that u are either jobless,barren, too old to be single or just a freak...u wnt die before ur time nor any female close to me....adesola olori jatijati...hehehehe
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola: If true, then tinubu must be uprooted and all his future ambition in Lagos and Nigeria must be stunted!

What rubbish is this! We shall not be put into servitude! Lagosians must rise against this evil! If left to his own devices, tinubu and indeed ACN might end up causing us even more damage than the evil PDP.

We must resist this nonsense!

I am with you. That, essentially, is what ACN is all about. Imagine, no primaries in a "progressive" democracy. A "progressive" party. shocked

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 11:32am On Jun 28, 2013
slimghost:

did i make you cry?.. are you gonna cry to ur mum, m8?....psssk!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2013
eGuerrilla: This kind of power-grab betrays all the symptoms of megalomania.
The tipping point is not too far off now.

Thanks
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by slimghost(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: did i make you cry?.. are you gonna cry to ur mum, m8?....psssk!

No, you make your mum cry with your stupidity.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 11:37am On Jun 28, 2013
a boring,cold and wet day at the office, nairaland has been a nice way to pass time....seun thanks.
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Olaone1: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2013
Rhino.5dm:
This is big shame and I urge ACN lapdogs to stop defending this indefensible. What a shame!!

Imagine
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 28, 2013
And people were busy demonizing the late Olusola Saraki... this guy Thifnubu is worse off...
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Samxiulee: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

which stup1d loved Oba? Where exactly is your home town in Lagos to call others out? Who are you? Who you be? Nonsense! E don tey wey una don dey sell una useless akara but na today I go take am stone all of una!

Shaki to n sebi ora!

Much loved king my left n1pple!
av just got a new crush on nairaland.....looking for flower icon.
Please inform them,eko o gba gbere ra ra o.
Its high time we dethrone this emperor,if we have to vote pdp just to make a point in 2015 that we don't tolerate a lamidi adedibu or a saraki in our state.
Am not a fan of pdp BTW...enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by talktimi(m): 11:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Very soon Victoria Island will be renamed Tinubu Island before una go know how far for Lagos state. Isorite
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by eagleeye2: 11:44am On Jun 28, 2013
If judging by this thread alone, I will say that Nigeria still has hope.
A person like Desola comes out to call a spade a spade, then we have hope, be it in the east, west, north
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:45am On Jun 28, 2013
Demdem:

It's the kings decision and not chiefs. There is no discord in the palace. I have this strong feeling that the new iyaloja has has been prepared for a day like this even before the demise of the former. It's their decision and I respect it.

Well said.

I know some people see Tinubu in their dreams as if he's responsible for their miserable lives, but this action looks pretty much routine, she's obviously been groomed and tutored for the position.

Eko o ni baje o..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by doncaster(m): 11:49am On Jun 28, 2013
I can see Gbawe peeping but too ashamed to defend this koro=koro nepotism hence he send eko ile.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

Well said.

I know some people see Tinubu in their dreams as if he's responsible for their miserable lives, but this action looks pretty much routine, she's obviously been groomed and tutored for the position.

Eko o ni baje o..amin o

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by tbanger(m): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Tinubu is intellectually and politically light years above jonathan.

However, when it comes to greed and impunity, none is better. They are both evil! I would rather see Nigeria in a state of anarchy than have either of those two lead it. They are both evil! Evil, I say!!!

Madam, who told you Tinubu is intellectually and politically light years above Jonathan? If Tinubu was that intelligent, how come he fell for Jonathan's proposal in getting votes from the west, in 2011? You people will just sit in front of system and be typing trash. That Jonathan does not go about showing his prowess, should give you a clue that he is smarter.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2013
davidflo: who is talking about death nw, unfortunately my prior statement remains..but i must say ur yoruba is outstanding, perhaps uwill do well in yoruba literature instead of voicing out ur frustration on nairaland..u are young at brain too.. no wonder u spew things decent ladies will not say, i av concluded that u are either jobless,barren, too old to be single or just a freak...u wnt die before ur time nor any female close to me....adesola olori jatijati...hehehehe

Yet when you look at the females in your family, all that you see are all the symptoms you described above. May such ailment continue to be perpetrated in your family from generation to generation.

Ase wa!
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:53am On Jun 28, 2013
jmaine:

Post of the day bruv, Kudos!! Am an unrepentant GEJ supporter . .But his embarrassing decisions to make his wife a permanent Sec and the Alams amnesty drew my stern criticism .

The hypocrisy of the opposition is what riles most people.What is bad is bad, no matter what manner of twist we all decide to grand stand on . .

What else will Tinubu attempt, try to create history by propping up his wife as the first female Gov. of Lagos State. Am looking forward to such faulty stunts if he desires it . .

Unfortunately for you, Tinubu to start with is not a public official like GEJ, he's a private citizen and he's not doing anything while under official cover or your constitution and he owes you nothing so curb your apples and oranges analogies.

Also, this title is not an official position grounded by any state or federal laws or constitution, I also don't see how it hurts you, how it hurts anybody or anything.

What's fueling your manufactured rage is nothing but the same silly and pointless hate and bigotry against the man unless you are able to state categorically how this affects you as a human being and as a Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by davidflo(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2013
talktimi: Very soon Victoria Island will be renamed Tinubu Island before una go know how far for Lagos state. Isorite
ofcuz its beta named after a dead queen of britain than an ex governor of lagos state..heheheheehhe..slavery still in their mind, they 'd just concealing it...(in kanye's voice)
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by Desola(f): 11:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Eko Ile:

Well said.

Eko o ni baje o..

Yes o, we see tinubu in our nightmares!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by takedat(m): 11:56am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Isn't that what I was saying before you came in to start hailing the so called kings council's decision as the king's wishes?

Pshew! Common sense is now starting to creep in after the display of shame. O wa n se damage control.
Ma, did you not notice that my first post was inconclusive before you quoted it? I do not sing to any politician for supper nor am I beholden to anyone. I still insist that conferment of such title is the Oba's exclusive preserve. You can curse Tinubu but have the decency to leave the Oba out. You may be uncomfortable with his decision but so long he wears d crown accord him some respect. Except you are only interested in the number of likes from non Yorubas, otherwise you'll know that we don't denigrate our obas outside
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by EkoIle1: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2013
Desola:

Yes o, we see tinubu in our nightmares!

Then you might want t go see babalawo instead of Tinubu.

lmao..
Re: Tinubu’s Daughter Officially Installed As Traders’ Leader By The Oba Of Lagos by ddeola: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Very funny, family property grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

EndSARS: Youth Reps Pull Out Of Lagos Judicial Panel After Cbn’s Account Freeze / Lift Suspension Of Channels TV Or Face Legal Action, SERAP Tells FG / Governor Fayose Reacts To The Release Of Dapchi Schoolgirls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.