Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (26007 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:18pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

NA wa O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol!
jo ma da wan lo n grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:21pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

lol!
jo ma da wan lo n grin

Mo ti gbo o grin

but really  . . sup with u and Jackal?? tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:22pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

Mo ti gbo o grin

but really . . sup with u and Jackal?? tongue

I dnt know the guy. . .end of discussion undecided

Jenny is just trying to be funny, that's all undecided

Jo, fi wan sile jare. NL couples ko NL tripples ni. . .lol
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:24pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

Many many? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blimey. . . . . . . I feel like  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyways, how was your kick-boxing class?

It went well, NOW I am really ready to kick some butt, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@topic,
Can we please get back to the topic?

Others on my list are:

A-40

TBK

Crazykid

2Old4that

and the one and only Shakira aka STar01 aka Babaluka aka Blunuban aka Star01 aka Ayefele
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:25pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

I dnt know the guy. . .end of discussion undecided

Jo, fi wan sile jare. Nairaland couples ko Nairaland tripples ni. . .lol

Ok o  grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:27pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

Ok o grin
Abeg, ma feyin sibe. , sha contribute si topic jo tongue

@topic
Debosky

and many non-Nlers. grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 9:29pm On May 22, 2008
@ Antidote,

I need to be careful now. . . . . .mind what i say!!!!!
However, i have got a black belt in Hapkido . . . . .and i took about 4 sessions in Judo and karate. grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:30pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

Abeg, ma feyin sibe. , sha contribute si topic jo tongue

@topic
Debosky

and many non-Nlers. grin cheesy

I talk am before . . .Debo na the highest ashawo of the high"s" on NL angry
The guy just kisses ass left and right

@ Rampant,
Ashawo nla ni bobo yen
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Imani(f): 9:32pm On May 22, 2008
I thought the thread was about "naming and shaming" the playboys?

How did it turn to a match making and arrangee thread? shocked

Looks like lots of nairalanders are on "heat" this summer grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:32pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

@ Antidote,

I need to be careful now. . . . . .mind what i say!!!!!
However, i have got a black belt in Hapkido . . . . .and i took about 4 sessions in Judo and karate. grin grin

You better be, or else angry grin grin

On that note I feel like kicking Sly's behind angry angry, wey him dey
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 9:33pm On May 22, 2008
dis thread is still on? shocked shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:33pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

In my Kitchen, washing the dishes.  tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:35pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

I talk am before . . .Debo na the highest ashawo of the high"s" on Nairaland angry
The guy just kisses ass left and right

@ Rampant,
Ashawo nla ni bobo yen

abi o. . .lol!!
If he comes after you, I'm not here o tongue
wait, are you an old Nler? tongue

Imani:

Looks like lots of nairalanders are on "heat" this summer grin
Yes, wanna come to the beach with moi then?
Abi, you dey grow 4x your bikini? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:36pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

In my Kitchen, washing the dishes. tongue

Oh, Lard, I ginne die, Keep his ass there, Mek him scrub all the pots and pans, Then let him scrub the floor and mop it well. After that, let him clean the stove and all the kitchen utensils. grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 22, 2008
welli its still on ooooooo

e jo e so fu mi ,kini mo'se,wetin jenny do again undecided grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 9:38pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

Or else what. . . . . . .
Ma desert eagle has got an ill grip, babes. wink wink

THE SLY washing the dishes? No way.
UK guys are not pussies like Debosky. . . . . . .
SLY will never, i repeat, never wash anyone's dishes or undies.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:39pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

abi o. . .lol!!
If he comes after you, I'm not here o tongue
wait, are you an old Nler? tongue
Yes, want to come to the beach with moi then?
Abi, you dey grow 4x your bikini? grin grin cheesy cheesy

Wat? Odenshi . . The guy can't do shit.
Besides, we dey the same region . . I dey wait am

Yes I am . . u'll neva guess who naw.
as dictator seun has made it the other of the day Bang ban, ban, ban  angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 9:40pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

Where do u want me to be? grin. . .I am planning on how to start my move on you. . . . tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 9:40pm On May 22, 2008
jenny hw far na.anytin new on d thread?i nor get d patience to read.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:41pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

What? Odenshi . . The guy can't do shit.
Besides, we dey the same region . . I dey wait am

Yes I am . . u'll never guess who naw.
as dictator seun has made it the other of the day Bang ban, ban, ban angry

Hmmmmm. . . . se mo man eniyi?
Ejo eso fun wa o grin cheesy
My mouth is lipsrsealed I wnt tell seun na tongue tongue

J-girl?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:41pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

U wanna bet? He finshed with my undies and doing the dishes now.
Neva under-estimate the power of BAKASSI o  tongue

@AntiDote,
the yeye boy didn't even wash it clean. . .told him to do it all over again
then, he will proceed to wash, scrub and wash the bathroom. wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 22, 2008
welli ,RAMPANT SAY SHE NO MARRY BAWOMOLO,XERXES,STEPHEN OR ANY GUY WEY DEY NAIRALAND
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 9:42pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

Tell 'em bro. . . .I am very sure Chelsea Clinton doesn't have the guts to say such . . .let alone some birdies up here. cool
Me wash dishes?. . . . . Not even in my nasty dreams. . . cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:43pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

Hmmmmm. . . . se mo man eniyi?
Ejo eso fun wa o grin cheesy
My mouth is lipsrsealed I wnt tell seun na tongue tongue

J-girl?

Seun? the boy get small mental issues . . .to think I was going to marry him b4 tongue

enways, I know u be old member too . . tell me u, and I'll tell u me grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

Where do u want me to be? grin. . .I am planning on how to start my move on you. . . . tongue

Jackal, come deal with Sly o, abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

Xerxes.:

Bring your desert eagle, let me throw sand in it tongue tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:44pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

Tell 'em bro. . . .I am very sure Chelsea Clinton doesn't have the guts to say such . . .let alone some birdies up here. cool
Me wash dishes?. . . . . Not even in my nasty dreams. . . cool

See this boy o

u no dey fear face?

Better get back into the kitchen before I come and sit on u!! angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:45pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

Seun? the boy get small mental issues . . .to think I was going to marry him before tongue

enways, I know u be old member too . . tell me u, and I'll tell u me grin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! lmao!! Nna nawa o. . .it feels like am making a deal with the devil.

Ok, no secret jare, am an old member, can't go through the I.Ds. . .

abegi, who are you jo? plz, tell me, am a curious person, and this is torturing embarassed
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 9:46pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

welli ,RAMPANT SAY SHE NO MARRY BAWOMOLO,XERXES,STEPHEN OR ANY GUY WEY DEY NAIRALAND
shocked  shocked  shocked.those guys wil ve to remain "wifeless" eya  cry  cry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 9:46pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

You want to bet? He finshed with my undies and doing the dishes now.
Neva under-estimate the power of BAKASSI o  tongue

Finished with ur undies?
Are u talking washing machine or he hand-washed it?

Mr SLY, ur attention is urgently needed in this zone.
Explain to us why ur sorry ass shouldn't be shipped to Guantanamo bay. . . .

~Antidote~:

Jackal, come deal with Sly o, abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy

Bring your desert eagle, let me throw sand in it tongue tongue

SLY is just playing witcha. . . . . . . .His balls would be crushed by a pestle if he makes any prickish moves. tongue tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:47pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny
Stephen can be my bootycall. The man is too sexy to let go!
Gosh, I have a plan already to kidnap him shocked shocked

I've yet to see Bawomolo jare. . .the man is too troublesome and annoying jo grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 9:49pm On May 22, 2008
buzyDiva:

See this boy o

u no dey fear face?

Better get back into the kitchen before I come and sit on u!! angry
Too much alcohol. . . . i am sure thats why u r seeing double. . . grin
The only thing i could be doing in tha kitchen is the REMIX of R'kelly's Trapped in the Closet. . . tongue
My own version would be TRAPPED IN THE KITCHEN with BUZYDIVA!. . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 22, 2008
hmmmmm so you like stephen rampant

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (27) (Reply)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! / Electricity Tariff Hike: Anambra Sex Workers Mobilise For Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.