Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25895 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 22, 2008
keep dreaming inlove Antidote ,jackal is engaged to some other woman(rampant) not u
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:43pm On May 22, 2008
ty4real take ya time diaaaaa

if not i go beg siena to ban u,y u dey spoil my reputation like dis undecided
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

keep dreaming inlove Antidote ,jackal is engaged to some other woman(rampant) not u

Que las ti ma cry cry cry cry.Those tears were for you dear, Too bad, I wished you werent misled this easily, LOL, cheesy, Ta Ta, BTW.NOT even Tyra Banks can uproot me from my post, cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2008
jenny i hate it wen u deny siena.an advice-go home to ur lovely wedded siena.he needs food nd a k*s* angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:46pm On May 22, 2008
i can see jackal has alot of ladies to choose frm.best option-he must remain a priest.no wedding for him.says he dat rules . . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 22, 2008
jenny i hate it when u deny siena.an advice-go home to your lovely wedded siena.he needs food nd a k*s* angry

sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppp diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa welli angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:48pm On May 22, 2008
na u sabi angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 22, 2008
come wey dat foolish ty4real sef,make him come undo wetin him do angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 6:51pm On May 22, 2008
welli:

i can see jackal has alot of ladies to choose frm.best option-he must remain a priest.no wedding for him.says he that rules . . .

I wish i know where these gists are coming from.
Assassination of me character. I hope Father Francis forgives me manners.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 6:52pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

@Sly, sharrap, you lucky am leaving for work now, or I would have made you swallow those words jor tongue tongue grin grin grin, Leave my baby daddy name out of this o, abeg, You Jenny, I am warning you too tongue tongue, later peeps,
Hmmmmmmmmm!. . . . .It seems like you are appearing on my Radar. . .
But errh. . No problem. . .I know what to do. . . cool tongue cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 6:53pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

I wish i know where these gists are coming from.
Assassination of me character. I hope Father Francis forgives me manners.
Tell that to the birdies hommie!. . . cheesy tongue cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:54pm On May 22, 2008
The Sly:

Hmmmmmmmmm!. . . . .It seems like you are appearing on my Radar. . .
But errh. . No problem. . .I know
what to do. . . cool tongue cool

erhmmmmmmmmmmm, On your radar, eh? ok.ok, We shall see tongue grin,
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 6:55pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

Que las ti ma cry cry cry cry.Those tears were for you dear, Too bad, I wished you werent misled this easily, LOL, cheesy, Ta Ta, BTW.NOT even Tyra Banks can uproot me from my post, cheesy cheesy

I agree 100%. Tyra Banks look like a scarecrow.
Nah. . . . .scratch that. . . .She is a haggard hawk.

Halle Berry? I might consider. wink wink wink wink

@ THE SLY,

I am glad u know the punishment if u trespass.
Manual Castration under J-gal's raised eyebrows, wink wink wink wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 6:57pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

come wey that foolish ty4real sef,make him come undo wetin him do angry angry angry

Jenny I have told you times without number,on top ds union u don call me Oloshi,foolish,den go ban me,I do you good,you dey reject am,see ow Siena dey tak care of you.I no go undo anything.you berra carry ur head put for siena on nairaland.

ATTENTION PLS
!

Mrs Jennny Siena is longer available to anybody on this forum,

Signed:Welli,Ty.
Jenny,are y happy now grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 22, 2008
Father Francis? That's a laugh
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 7:04pm On May 22, 2008
stillwater:

Father Francis? That's a laugh

A laugh? I feel so gutted with all these.
My heart BLEEDS.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 7:06pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny!
Stop crying over spit milk ok,am taking a break right now,and mind you,you' ve been married for like 6hrs now,tell us how has it been with your hussy now? cool cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 7:07pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

A laugh? I feel so gutted with all these.
My heart BLEEDS.

. . .bleeds for Rampant? cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny!
Stop crying over spit milk ok,am taking a break right now,and mind you,you' ve been married for like 6hrs now,tell us how has it been with your hussy now?

Jenny I have told you times without number,on top ds union u don call me Oloshi,foolish,den go ban me,I do you good,you dey reject am,see ow Siena dey tak care of you.I no go undo anything.you berra carry your head put for siena on nairaland.

ATTENTION PLS!

Mrs Jennny Siena is longer available to anybody on this forum,

Signed:Welli,Ty.
Jenny,are y happy now

sharap diaaaaaa ty4real,infact them go ban u today,where da hell is siena ,ban dis ty4real guy dis minute angry angry angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 7:15pm On May 22, 2008
stillwater:

. . .bleeds for Rampant? cheesy

Are u peops aware RampantT's spouse might be reading all these?
U don't wanna carry someone's broken marriage on your conscience, do u?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 7:56pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny!

You are becoming something else,I give up on you on this thread!Happy Married life Jenny. angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 22, 2008
@Jenny!

You are becoming something else,I give up on you on this thread!Happy Married life Jenny angry angry

see ya head,better give up, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:00pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny, this has got to be one of your sickest jokes

Just b/c he's from the state as I does not mean anything, abeg.

I've met more than 1 men close to me who are from my state, and am not dating anyone of them. . . .the net is not an exception. so plz cut the crap!

Thanks.

Xerxes.:

Are u peops aware RampantT's spouse might be reading all these?
You don't want to carry someone's broken marriage on your conscience, do u?
Did we sit down and discuss my marital status?
Dnt speak of sth you know absolutely nothing of undecided

@Antidote
Sure, am sure jackal has a taste, so does everyone undecided
No one wants your man, plz, tell them to stop o. . .becuz I got a "taste" too wink
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 9:07pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

Thanks.
Did we sit down and discuss my marital status?
Dnt speak of sth you know absolutely nothing of undecided

I didn't sit down with Jennykadry too so take a chill pill.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:09pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

I didn't sit down with Jennykadry too so take a chill pill.

Am talking abt you talking about my marriage spouse undecided

anywaz, anyhow, as long as this B.S stops. . . .
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 22, 2008
Jenny, this has got to be one of your sickest jokes

Just b/c he's from the state as I does not mean anything, abeg.

I've met more than 1 men close to me who are from my state, and am not dating anyone of them. . . .the net is not an exception. so plz cut the crap!

Thanks

y only jenny,did u not read other replies?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:12pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

y only jenny,did u not read other replies?
It was consistently from you. . . .anywaz, dnt mind me. . . atleast if I feel anything more than friendship towards any NLer, ask me to tell you, and if I can I will. . .

I just dey see my I.D all over 2 pages of this thread, na wa o shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:13pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

@Antidote
Sure, am sure jackal has a taste, so does everyone undecided
No one wants your man, plz, tell them to stop o. . .becuz I got a "taste" too wink

Chillax, live a little, laugh a little, It won't hurt, even the pitbull knows that wink

My man is my Jesus, and yes, Many many People wants him.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by RampantT(f): 9:16pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

Chillax, live a little, laugh a little, It won't hurt, even the pitbull knows that wink

My man is my Jesus, and yes, Many many People wants him.

Yes, sure. . . .but everyone has Jesus sha
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 9:17pm On May 22, 2008
RampantT:

Yes, sure. . . .but everyone has Jesus sha

NOt exactly, Some are still lost and wandering in the wilderness, LOL,
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 9:17pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

My man is my Jesus, and yes, Many many People want him.

Many many? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blimey. . . . . . . I feel like  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyways, how was ur kick-boxing class?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 9:18pm On May 22, 2008
NA wa O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (27) (Reply)

How To Know If He Truly Wants A Possible Future With You. / What Do You Miss Most About Your Ex? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.