Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here (25899 Views)

Ladies:how To Spot A Playboy, Cheat, Womaniser / 5 Rules Of Being A Playboy / How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:28pm On May 22, 2008
Next Union is between Unce Tattoboy & Welli

Priest:Uncle Tattoboy, do you take welli has your lawful wedded wife from today?
Uncle Tattoboy:Yes I do!
Priest:Even without you saying that I kno you will take good care of her,cause she calls you uncle and she adores you,she prefers you yo this young boys on nairaland>
Priest:Welli,do you take uncle to be your husband to love and respect as always
Welli:I do and will always do.

Priest:By the power confirmed on me,i hereby pronounce you husband and wife!

buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ty ori'e okpe

welli where u dey now,now wey na ur turn u don run cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:29pm On May 22, 2008
i just saw wat u posted jenny.me welli,said all that  to tatooboy?haba talk sm truth.u sabi form lie ohh.siena u ve to cope ohh.well dat weddin btw tboy nd i  is false.his wife will kill me.i cant fit married me uncle lol.na wa o.jenny hw siena nd d unborn children na kiss  
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 22, 2008
that sly own na special weddin bcus d wivessssssssssssss too much.a special priest must do that

roflmao
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:31pm On May 22, 2008
i wan comot.i wil be bck for jenny nd siena.get ready 4 me.uncle tboy,how is d family?sm pple re gettin wrong signals here ohh.ibk has not bein replin .probably busy wit eldee.na wa shocked
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2008
where is siena,dis pple r trying to spoil ya reputation
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2008
yes am back,jenny,that was a gud toast and prayer you gave there Chukwu goziegi!ye ma sepe se,look i will report you to Siena ooooo,

@welli
I kno you ran off to attend to uncles needs,see this small small girls go wan tak him from you,so make you safe guard ur property wellwell!I trust you will live up to ur name,welli!

N, E, X, T UNION PLEASE,
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by vivaladiva(f): 5:41pm On May 22, 2008
how about the fcukin play girls?
those ones that steal ur man behind ur back
trying to give ur guy their nos at all cost
try to make friends with u, when all they want is ur man
two timing, pretentious bitches like most girls on naira land are but pretend they are not
if una see my fine jand boy for lagos or abuja una go nearly kill una self
abeg make una go sit down play boy need girl to play with
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 22, 2008
ty u no dey hear word,siena is married abeg leave d guy o jare

there is someone annoying me now,oh my gawd i fit kill person now
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by icemann(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2008
vivaladiva:

how about the fcukin play girls?
those ones that steal your man behind your back
trying to give your guy their nos at all cost
try to make friends with u, when all they want is your man
two timing, pretentious bitches like most girls on naira land are but pretend they are not
if una see my fine jand boy for lagos or abuja una go nearly kill una self
abeg make una go sit down play boy need girl to play with

U TOO MUCH ABEG
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 5:47pm On May 22, 2008
@topic
Add Kituan, Bawomola, Donzman and Dr. Ferlie to that list cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by vivaladiva(f): 5:49pm On May 22, 2008
una wey no fit leave man alone because the man don travel come jand una go dey disturb dey flash am like craze people, buy me cloth buy me dress, buy me handset, buy me house ( handset ko , if i daze u, u go talk true)
because him don Bleep you, must he marry u
u know sey him get girl friend but una still wan Bleep am
abeg i give all the play boys thumbs up ojare (play on player)
when i finally land that naija especially lagos
i go go UNILAG buy two girls for a nite, make them lick my toto all nite
stupid arse bitches ( na tanterlizers go kill all of una ( money grabbing, hungry bitches)
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by ty4real(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

ty u no dey hear word,siena is married abeg leave d guy o jare

there is someone annoying me now,oh my gawd i fit kill person now

Abeg,no allow Amadioha to take control oooooo,heheheheheeheheh Jenny wan kill person,u tink say na chicken u wan kill,u berra take a walk or something grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:51pm On May 22, 2008
abeg dis thread is gerrin borin.those who were makin it fun b4 shud resume deir duty kiss kiss who is nxt jenny?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 22, 2008
ok,bawomolo and rampantT wed them welli grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by vivaladiva(f): 5:53pm On May 22, 2008
play girl list
jenifer
shade
lola
kike
funmi
janet
cynthia
wunmi
tope
amaka
ngozi
me i no fit remember all the names but if u remember abeg add am they go, them plenty well well ( shiiittttttttt)
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:54pm On May 22, 2008
@ jenny who be bamwolomo again?i think sey na stephen.abeg i blive in one gurl ,one boy,not two boyz one gurl.u wan kill rampant?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 22, 2008
stephen run now,na bawomolo come take over
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 5:56pm On May 22, 2008
i neva see dat name for nl b4 ohh.mk d guy cum buy me 1 carton of stout b4 i recongnise am. cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 5:59pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

@topic
Add Kituan, Bawomola, Donzman and Dr. Ferlie to that list cheesy cheesy cheesy

I understand u had ma name as top on your list. . . . .
Xerxex a playboy? C'mon . . . . .cut me some slack.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 22, 2008
even XERXES sef dey die for rampant
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 6:03pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

Die for Rampant? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Try. . . .I wanna KILL RampantT.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:03pm On May 22, 2008
jennykadry:

No way jare, I am  ALL he needs  grin grin grin

Xerxes.:

I understand u had ma name as top on your list. . . . .
Xerxex a playboy? C'mon . . . . .cut me some slack.

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin, erhmmmmmmmmmm. It was a subtle warning o, kiss
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by welli(f): 6:04pm On May 22, 2008
if you wish mrs siena ,u can wed dem. . .for me i go wed stephen nd rampant wen i ready.even if she don marry 20 b4.so . . . ?
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Xerxes1(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2008
@ Antidote,

Look at me profile. . . . . Do i look like a PLAYBOY?
I am a new-improved, gentleman who can only date one chic AT A TIME.
Matter of fact, i just got BORN-AGAIN.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 6:06pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes and Rampant are in love o.

wat God has joined together . . let no nairalander put asunder tongue
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by kingdong(m): 6:06pm On May 22, 2008
[quote author=holychic link=topic=135744
not so fast, the wedding has been annulled and
if the vow goes like this
Holythug do u take holychic to be your wife, to build her a 30 bedroom mansion in Maitama, buy her a ford explorer and give her 10 million naira every month and not have sex with her as long as you live,
maybe i would reconsider.
[/quote]

Now why would anyone wonder why this hungry thing was played out in her thieving game. I am sure Tunde of where ever and all the bankers who you are tired of saw through you and played you for what you are and have in between them leg of yurs. The amazing thing is yu come here looking for support from yur fellow females and i don't see anyone whos done that. ode, instead of you to hide yur head in shame yu come here washing yur come soaked undies in public YOU UNHOLY PIECE OF CHIC SHIT
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by TheSly: 6:07pm On May 22, 2008
~Antidote~:

hmmmmmmmmmm, here goes.

Jackal

Sly

Eldee

Iteun

Pataki

( be back later with more cheesy grin grin grin)
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Antidote. . . .Why me?? cheesy Well you are very right about Jackal though. . . But for me? Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! cool
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Antidote1(f): 6:08pm On May 22, 2008
Xerxes.:

@ Antidote,

YOu better o grin grin grin grin grin grin

Don;t mind them, Desperadoes will do anything for some coverage honey cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 22, 2008
@ Antidote,

Antidote cool down,wen he is thru wt rampant he will consider u,one babe at a time
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by buzyDiva(f): 6:09pm On May 22, 2008
Sly . . .u shld be #2 . . .seriously.

Debo still remains at the top. The guy loves the kiss ass . . like person wey neva see woman b4.
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 22, 2008
if you wish mrs siena ,u can wed them. . .for me i go wed stephen nd rampant when i ready.even if she don marry 20 before.so . . . ?

welli who is mrs siena,im sure its not me angry angry
Re: Do You Know A Playboy? For The Sake Of Sisters Put Down His Name Here by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 22, 2008
ATTENTION THE NEXT WEDDING WILL BE

SLY AND HIS NUMEROUS BABES(NUBIAN;HOTNESS;CHINDA:JOYCEE)

WELLICIOUS OR BUZYDIVA ABEG MAKE ONE OF UNA WED THEM

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (27) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Lagos Fashion Week (Pics,Video) / My Fiancee Said We Must Have A House Before Getting Married / Ridiculous Excuses Men Give To Evade Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.