Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,845 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14619 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

Marry me!

shocked shocked shocked wait make negro catch u
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

then y did u marry him if he can't take care of u,huh tell me

Pls wake me up i thot we were in 2008 and not 1784. So marriage is all about "taking care of you"?  shocked
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

Please wake me up i thot we were in 2008 and not 1784. So marriage is all about "taking care of you"?  shocked

y would i marry a man that can't take care of me,even if im working and i earn more than him,its his right to take care of me and make me look good
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Gamine(f): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
How do you steal something already yours
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

then y did u marry him if he can't take care of u,huh tell me

Oh spare me that crap! How long are you going to keep using this lame excuse for your inability to work your ass? Just say you are lazy and I'll get it. Damn! Is you husband your damn father? Even sef at a stage in your life, you leave your father's house and start caring for yourself. angry

davidylan:

i would have said marry me too but i already have one offer on ground. smiley

Eh eh! What matters is the thought!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TheSly: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2008
Yeye women . . . . Awon Olojukokoro OlojuKongba!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Oh spare me that crap! How long are you going to keep using this lame excuse for your inability to work your ass?  Just say you are lazy and I'll get it. Damn! Is you husband your damn father? Even sef at a stage in your life, you leave your father's house and start caring for yourself. angry

Eh eh! What matters is the thought!

sweetheart i'll advise u not to insult me,cos i did not insult u,thank u

now i did not tell u dat i dont work,i might be earning more than my man ,but its his right to take care of his wife,simple

@Gamine

help me ask them oooo
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
No need to condemn anybody . . . at least we are being honest here.
the ones that say they won't are prolly the worst of all cos at the end now . . they are the ones that will sell and make off with the man's money . . . even sell the man on top sef.

Every man to his own.
I talk ma own . . . make other pple talk their own rather than pounce on me!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
The Sly:

Yeye women . . . . Awon Olojukokoro OlojuKongba!!
lmao!! just hush jare
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2008
Even SLy wey no get kobo too . . .don come here dey swear now.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
Even If I make my own money . . . majority of it will go to shoes and clothes anyways and we have to eat.

u know well . . .before u marry me.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Some women especially in Nigeria are stay at home moms. They do the same amount of job their husband does only that theirs has no financial remuneration. in some cases, the men in their lives use their financial power to dominate them, abuse them or wicked them. How do you continue asking a man for money to buy this and that all the time when he'll eventually provide about 70% of what is needed and ask you to "manage"? If he doesn't have it, that is a ifferent story but if he has the money nko?

Same goes for some men that find themselves in similar predicament, their wives abuse, taunt and reduce their ego to zero before they can give them $1.

I thought we were talking about working women/wives??

Stay at home moms is a whole different matter. For that I say have a joint account so she can get money for all the necessities. Obviously the husband will be well aware that she's taking money from it so there wont be any problem nor will she have to continue to ask.

Simple situation I believe.

As for working females/wives STEALING money, now that is the one I have a problem with.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

No need to condemn anybody . . . at least we are being honest here.
the ones that say they won't are prolly the worst of all because at the end now . . they are the ones that will sell and make off with the man's money . . . even sell the man on top sef.

Every man to his own.
I talk ma own . . . make other people talk their own rather than pounce on me!

tell them ooo,dis is a forum where we r all free to state our opinions and if d other person does not like it,must he/she insult me?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

sweetheart i'll advise u not to insult me,because i did not insult u,thank u

now i did not tell u that i don't work,i might be earning more than my man ,but its his right to take care of his wife,simple

Insult ke? grin How can I insult my sweetheart? grin kiss

But all the same, i don't buy this mentality! Sorry! sad
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2008
david shush, you've proposed to 6 different girls here in the pst week alone. Ashewo tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

y would i marry a man that can't take care of me,even if im working and i earn more than him, its his right to take care of me and make me look good

Does that "right" include the fact that you must then be ready to be submissive to him?
Its funny how feminism has refused to include erasing the bogus right women assume they have to their husband's money.

As a man it is a duty to take care of ur family but not a right. You work and earn your own keep.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad has the mindset of a criminal.  I prithee try this with me and I will have your ass in jail in less than 24 hours.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2008
How do you steal something already yours??
I wonder,
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad has the mindset of a criminal. I prithee try this with me and I will have your ass in jail in less than 24 hours.
Lmao!!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Oh spare me that crap! How long are you going to keep using this lame excuse for your inability to work your ass? Just say you are lazy and I'll get it. Damn! Is you husband your damn father? Even sef at a stage in your life, you leave your father's house and start caring for yourself. angry
No, spare her the crap! and there's no need for insults. .

Some women do not have the privilege to work in Nigeria. . Some husbands even beg thier wives to be housewives. . so where do these housewives get money from? From the mango tree?
So dnt come rebuking women that dnt have a job. . why would the husband even marry an unemployed lady if he knew he'll have to take care of her? She's his responsibility nw!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Gamine(f): 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2008
i never hear this kain tory before.

Stealing my own money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nairalanders eeeeeeeeeeh!!!!1

lolololol
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by kingdong(m): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

MY BROTHER STEALING GET GRADES AND LEVELS cool

But na stealing.

intransitive verb
1: to take the property of another wrongfully and especially as a habitual or regular practice
[s]2: to come or go secretly, unobtrusively, gradually, or unexpectedly[/s]
3: to steal or attempt to steal a base
transitive verb
1 a: to take or appropriate without right or leave and with intent to keep or make use of wrongfully <stole a car> b: to take away by force or unjust means <they've stolen our liberty> c: to take surreptitiously or without permission <steal a kiss> d: to appropriate to oneself or beyond one's proper share : make oneself the focus of <steal the show>
2 a: to move, convey, or introduce secretly : smuggle b: to accomplish in a concealed or unobserved manner <steal a visit>
3 a: to seize, gain, or win by trickery, skill, or daring <a basketball player adept at stealing the ball> <stole the election> bof a base runner : to reach (a base) safely solely by running and usually catching the opposing team off guard
— steal·able  \ˈstē-lə-bəl\ adjective
— steal·er noun
— steal a march on : to gain an advantage on unobserved
— steal one's thunder : to grab attention from another especially by anticipating an idea, plan, or presentation; also : to claim credit for another's idea
synonyms steal, pilfer, filch, purloin mean to take from another without right or without detection. steal may apply to any surreptitious taking of something and differs from the other terms by commonly applying to intangibles as well as material things <steal jewels> <stole a look at the gifts>. pilfer implies stealing repeatedly in small amounts <pilfered from his employer>. filch adds a suggestion of snatching quickly and surreptitiously <filched an apple from the tray>. purloin stresses removing or carrying off for one's own use or purposes <printed a purloined document>.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:34pm On Jun 30, 2008
How do you steal something already yours??

good question!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

No, spare her the crap! and there's no need for insults. .

Some women do not have the privilege to work in Nigeria. . Some husbands even beg their wives to be housewives. . so where do these housewives get money from? From the mango tree?
So dnt come rebuking women that dnt have a job. . why would the husband even marry an unemployed lady if he knew he'll have to take care of her? She's his responsibility nw!
This is still no excuse to condone stealing.  Thieves are cold-blooded criminals.  Even the bible agrees  tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

Does that "right" include the fact that you must then be ready to be submissive to him?
Its funny how feminism has refused to include erasing the bogus right women assume they have to their husband's money.

As a man it is a duty to take care of your family but not a right. You work and earn your own keep.

sorry dear but we all see things from diff angles wink i'll say it again and again and again,its his right to take care of me,i come first,im his number priority,in as much as i work and earn my own money,i still fall back to him wen i want some certain things------------------------its called submission like u said

If i start spending my money on myself wtout asking my hubby for a dime,its still u same men dat will complain dat ur wives have started keeping lovers dat satisfy her financial needs outside all because she has not asked u for money
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2008
Come o,

Guy that steal from their wives purses nko?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2008

As for working females/wives STEALING money, now that is the one I have a problem with.
Even some working wives may have similar problem depending on her income. If a man cannot provide for his family and his wife is not able either but HE has the money, i strongly recommend the wife to use any means possible besides killing him to get the money even if she has to drug his ass.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
Guy that steal from their wives purses nko?
He will no more qualify as a gentleman. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

This is still no excuse to condone stealing. Thieves are cold-blooded criminals. Even the bible agrees tongue
no one is condoling stealing. . it's a marriage, what's his is hers and vice versa cool
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

jek_kad has the mindset of a criminal.  I prithee try this with me and I will have your ass in jail in less than 24 hours.
this same two timing goat that was pursuing jennykadry all around d other day,sharaaaapppp diaaaaaa u idiot,by d time i finish u and drain u financially u will tell me d money u go use call police to arrest me,anuofia
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Gamine(f): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2008
You tell people,
hey honey i took 10,000!
so he/she isnt worried
about where the money wakad to
simple.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
I stil don't understand why your husband's money is yours but your money is not your child's.

If anything you have MORE of a bond to your child than to your husband thus he/she should be able to take ANYTHING without your permission without being punished, abi? After all they have half your DNA, your husband doesnt.

I fail to understand the reasoning alot of you have here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Romantic Emotional Sexy Video / I See My Boyfriend In My Dreams / Things You Will Say/have Said Just To Get Into Someone's Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.