Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,557 members, 7,955,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:05 PM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14804 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
Gamine:

i never hear this kain tory before.

Stealing my own money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nairalanders eeeeeeeeeeh!!!!1

lolololol

tell them
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2008
no one is condoling stealing. . it's a marriage, what's his is hers and vice versa
But, how do you harness the situation where there is prenup? Some of his' and not all of his' are yours, you know,
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by chisimdi(f): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

No, spare her the crap! and there's no need for insults. .

Some women do not have the privilege to work in Nigeria. . Some husbands even beg their wives to be housewives. . so where do these housewives get money from? From the mango tree?
So dnt come rebuking women that dnt have a job. . why would the husband even marry an unemployed lady if he knew he'll have to take care of her? She's his responsibility nw!
swty hear dis if u steal frm ur guy weda knowing or unknowingly,Ur guy ga ewputere gi anya oji anyu NSI kporo nku sefini grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

I stil don't understand why your husband's money is yours but your money is not your child's.
Because am not married to my child!
Me and my husband made a vow when we were getting married. . we're suppose to be one, abi?

I never stood in the alter with my child and made a vow!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH:

I stil don't understand why your husband's money is yours but your money is not your child's.

If anything you have MORE of a bond to your child than to your husband thus he/she should be able to take ANYTHING without your permission without being punished, abi? After all they have half your DNA, your husband doesnt.

I fail to understand the reasoning alot of you have here.

Because they got married.

Anyways, that "what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours" is the excuse thieves use to rob their spouse of their wealth! Save yourself from these mischievous minds and get a prenup!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

swty hear this if u steal frm your guy weda knowing or unknowingly,your guy ga ewputere  gi anya oji anyu NSI kporo nku sefini grin grin grin grin

lmao oh gawddddd grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
chisimdi:

swty hear this if u steal frm your guy weda knowing or unknowingly,your guy ga ewputere gi anya oji anyu NSI kporo nku sefini grin grin grin grin
Let's try that again. . in English!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2008
i never hear this kain tory before.

Stealing my own money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nairalanders eeeeeeeeeeh!!!!1

lolololol

leave them make them still dey talk like pickins.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2008

It's the law. You only owe your child support till a certain age(18 in most cases/21 in some states) but after that you may or may not put his/her name in your will. That one is at your own discretion but you cannot write a will and exclude your spouses name from it because she/he automatically inherits your belongings unless there is either a prenup or agreement before the will was drawn.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

abi ooo them go dey for river ,soap go enter diaaa eyes
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
TOH, my offer still stands. Forget the other chics.  grin

Busta:

Come o,

Guy that steal from their wives purses nko?

that's a sorry excuse for even an irresponsible man.

Women shld stop stealing. Your husband's money is urs up until you poke illegally into his purse to take what he didnt earmark for you. These women must not beat their kids when they steal from them.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

Anyways, that "what is yours is mine and what is mine is yours" is the excuse thieves use to rob their spouse of their wealth! Save yourself from these mischievous minds and get a prenup!

I ask again. . Is the reason why she's taking the money not what really matters the most?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Gamine(f): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
Last Time i checked, only TwO became One!

im one with my husband not my child!

if my child takes my money, i beat!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Even some working wives may have similar problem depending on her income. If a man cannot provide for his family and his wife is not able either but HE has the money, i strongly recommend the wife to use any means possible besides killing him to get the money even if she has to drug his ass.

A normal family like what I grew up in grin consisted of this

Mother has her account
Father has his own account

COUPLE has joint account for ammentities, food, mortgage, child's welfare, etc.

Therefore the stupid fights of money for this and that doesnt happen cos you will get the money for the important stuff from join account. Money for frivulous shit should come from your own pay check. What's the pioint in going to school and what not and still rely entirely on your husband? That's gross

and alot of you are being hypocrites. So it's ok for a conniving wman to take money form her husband's wallet, MEANING THE HUSBAND IS AROUND BTW SO SHE COULD HAVE ASKED but if a guy gets money from his wife's purse, it's wrong? and you wonder why Naija males laugh at your rants about "equality"

Im ashamed right now embarassed

seriously enough with the double standards or dont be surprised if you end up being seen as inferior for the rest of your life.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2008
Women shld stop stealing. Your husband's money is urs up until you poke [b]illegally [/b]into his purse to take what he didnt earmark for you. These women must not beat their kids when they steal from them.

Did you say "illegally"? She's there legally abeg. You gave her the authority to your account the day you signed the dotted lines.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

I ask again. . Is the reason why she's taking the money not what really matters the most?

No! Just ask. Since nor be you dey work for the money, your spouse still deserves the respect of being asked. Even when there is no prenup, it is always good to ask. Is asking your spouse for money so difficult now? or maybe you can feel it's something shameful as well!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

pre-nup indeed,tell me how many dudes that have enough money in their accounts dat i should sign a prenup wt?

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss take away dat oyibo man mentality
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
Gamine:

lmao grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2008
Busta:

Busta, it seems u want money more than LOVE, no??
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2008

Good!!!!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2008
michelin89:

No! Just ask. Since nor be you dey work for the money, your spouse still deserves the respect of being asked. Even when there is no prenup, it is always good to ask. Is asking your spouse for money so difficult now? or maybe you can feel it's something shameful as well!
I understand that. . what am asking is, must I ask my husband every minute for money? That is the koko

And plz, prenub is not in the dictionary tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
RedHotChic:

Did you say "illegally"? She's there legally abeg. You gave her the authority to your account the day you signed the dotted lines.

which authority? Ok did she also give me the authority to use her as a doormat the day she signed the dotted lines? If that's the case then she can continue stealing. I'll just keep putting the money somewhere safe until she cant reach it again.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

pre-nup indeed,tell me how many dudes that have enough money in their accounts that i should sign a prenup wt?

plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss take away that oyibo man mentality

Sorry, but whatever protects me is welcome. I don't care if it was invented by cannibals as long as my interests are safe!

Even if na 2 kobos, nothing stops me from cherishing what I have worked for!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
jek_kad:

this same two timing goat that was pursuing jennykadry all around d other day,sharaaaapppp diaaaaaa u idiot,by d time i finish u and drain u financially u will tell me d money u go use call polibe to arrest me,anuofia
jek_kad pursue wetin?  Your sagging chest-balls or your loose-fitted lady lumps? No thanks.
Like I said earlier, you have the mentality of a criminal.  It's a psychological problem; not a problem of your right or left.  Defrauding and deceiving your husband is never a right; it is a wrong.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by kingdong(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
wife wey tiff im oga money, make them call Sound Sultan and Tuface make them shout ole! for am
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

TOH, my offer still stands. Forget the other chics. grin
ashewo buruki. . angry

davidylan:

which authority? Ok did she also give me the authority to use her as a doormat the day she signed the dotted lines? If that's the case then she can continue stealing. I'll just keep putting the money somewhere safe until she can't reach it again.
She is not stealing jor.
If she does not buy groceries, you'll get mad that she did not cook!
If she does not buy clothes for the kids or w/e the kids need, you'll say she's not a good mother
If she does not buy house items to make the house look good, you'lll say she's not a good wife.
abeg hus jare!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

I understand that. . what am asking is, must I ask my husband every minute for money? That is the koko

My bad. grin Ok prenup! Is that ok now?

Why must you ask him every minute if I may know? Don't you have something else to do than demanding for money all the time? There is something called hobby and job. tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Love?
when I find love . . . i will come back and answer ur question.
Until then . .  .na money get me abeg!
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

jek_kad pursue wetin?  Your sagging chest-balls or your loose-fitted lady lumps? No thanks.
Like I said earlier, you have the mentality of a criminal.  It's a psychological problem; not a problem of your right or left.  Defrauding and deceiving your husband is never a right; i[b]t is a wrong[/b].
see english
dats why i said i dont want to repent from it ,im i denying it?oga take ur upturned and overriped retarded self off my face cos i dont have time for pple like u wt d brains of a cow and a malu,that knows nothing else other than exchanging words wt women,anu mpama
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Hannibal: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

Like I said earlier, you have the mentality of a criminal.  It's a psychological problem; not a problem of your right or left.  Defrauding and deceiving your husband is never a right; it is a wrong.

It is not WRONG.
Women are the weaker sex so let em steal/defraud to feel important. . . .
There should be a reward for their loyalty + faithfulness. tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by TOH(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Why even go to school and get a degree if you take money from some dude to buy tampons?

Ive long come to the conclusion that most Naija chics just go to school to raise the bride price on their heads then when they are mrried they throw away the degree and become leeches.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Why Do Most Girls Lie That They Don't Like Sex (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.