Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' (19892 Views)

Amazing Things You Never Knew You Could Do With The Male Sperm / Whats The Male Version Of Side Chicks? / Case For Feminism: A Male Privilege Checklist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2013
jumbotron:

Hi De Beauvoir, I think someone was responding to my post. The first @Jumbotron you see is a reply and not my posting. My one post is above and says nothing about men being superior. I do not ever subscribe to any gender, race or tribe being more superior to another. I suspect it was from Carujmonella.

@de, your fellow feminist said no to "superiority", but you hypocritically agreed to AMERICA's 'SUPERORITY'. Why are you now speaking from both sides of your mouth? grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

My frustrations? grin
I am amused.......anyway I won't brag or write too much. I just hope the readers on this thread take their time to go through both our individual posts carefully to educate themselves on the truth.

@bold, You didn't read my post because you have nothing to counter my points smiley

You can't brag becuae you lack cogent reasons to back up your lies

I don't read redundant lies that makes me sleep
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

I can see that you have resorted to throwing the word 'lie' and 'liar" about because you cannot counter any of my other points. So this is what you said before

@bold, I never said it isn't a man's world, instead I have repeatedly said that it is actually a man's world by bringing up cases of women facing discrimination. What I don't agree with is your saying that men are superior to women so according to the bold part of your post, you are the one telling lies against me.

I didn't see where you denied my exposing you for your lies. You can't get way with these " 'lie and 'liar' " excuses. Did you lie or not?. Answer me before we proceed.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

I didn't see where you denied my exposing you for your lies. You can't get way with these " 'lie and 'liar' " excuses. Did you lie or not?. Answer me before we proceed.

You also answer me as well, did you lie against me or not? Answer me before we proceed lol.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

@de, your fellow feminist said no to "superiority", but you hypocritically agreed to AMERICA's 'SUPERORITY'. Why are you now speaking from both sides of your mouth? grin

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

You can't brag becuae you lack cogent reasons to back up your lies

I don't read redundant lies that makes me sleep

Stop echoing me, its shows a lack of creativity on your part.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Same redundant lines...
@the boled, weernt you the same person that said becuase america has all the higher tech savvy ish, that it doesn't mean that they're superior to nigeria? shocked. Correct me if I'm wrong grin. How can you now attest and agree to america's "superiority". Shifting the goal posts again? grin

I give it you, even the devil is a learner when it comes to lieing and shifting of goal posts. You're too good with lies. Harness your lying abilities, and I can assure you that you will succeed in fantasy equality quest wink

By the way I am still waiting for you to bring the quote where I said the bolded.
You are clearly the liar in this discussion yet you keep claiming I am the one telling lies.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tintingz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
Interesting thread. smiley
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:
@bold,
Quote the post where I said that. Quote it.
I am waiting.
And why are there so many typos in your posts?
Nervous twitch perhaps?...........grin

Unlike you, I don't deny the truth.. I accept, you didn't say it that exact way. The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

I don't want excuse. I want you to deny that you don't believe in "superiority" while turning around to agree to america's "superority"
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Unlike you, I deny the truth.. I accept, you didn't say it that exact way. The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

I don't want excuse. I want you to deny that you don't believe in "superiority" while turning around to agree to america's "superority"

grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

You also answer me as well, did you lie against me or not? Answer me before we proceed lol.

Lmao.. I like your way of never accepting the truth. It's funny. You clearly dodged your lies that I exposed and now motioning me to answer yours. No wonder you "LOLed" because I've exposed you, and with no more "twists" to escape the obvious lies of yours, you started beating around the bush. It's petty of you though wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Unlike you, I deny the truth.. I accept, you didn't say it that exact way. The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
What I am talking about is gender superiority, not technological superiority or superiority in infrastructural development.
I said no gender is less than the other, I am not talking about entire countries, I am talking of the sexes.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

grin

It's a mistake I've corrected. And you know it because I said in the same post that "I accept". Please Miss goal shifter, answer my bolded question below

carujmonella:

Unlike you, I don't deny the truth.. I accept, you didn't say it that exact way. The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

I'm waiting for your "exuces" and "lies"
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Lmao.. I like your way of never accepting the truth. It's funny. You clearly dodged your lies that I exposed and now motioning me to answer yours. No wonder you "LOLed" because I've exposed you, and with no more "twists" to escape the obvious lies of yours, you started beating around the bush. It's petty of you though wink

@bolded, I am not the one that said "Unlike you I deny the truth", you said it so you are the one that doesn't accept the truth not me.

I am still waiting for you to produce the quote where I said this;
carujmonella:
weernt you the same person that said becuase america has all the higher tech savvy ish, that it doesn't mean that they're superior to nigeria?
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Jesus, Mary and Joseph!
What I am talking about is gender superiority, not technological superiority or superiority in infrastructural development.
I said no gender is less than the other, I am not talking about entire countries, I am talking of the sexes.

Nonsense!!. Americans are they aliens?. Are they not humans?. Are they made of wood?. Americans are they not male and females?. Are they heamophrodites?. Is it the both "GENDERS" that you're babbling about that they should be "equal", that make up americans that you hypocritically agreed that they are "SUPERIOR"?

Change your moniker to "DE HYPOCRITE"
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:20pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Nonsense!!. Americans are they aliens?. Are they not humans?. Are they made of wood?. Americans are they not male and females?. Are they heamophrodites?. Is it the both "GENDERS" that you're babbling about that they should be "equal", that make up americans that you hypocritically agreed that they are "SUPERIOR"?

Change your moniker to "DE HYPOCRITE"

Hmmm.
Gender is not the same as technological advancement, merci beaucoup smiley
There can be countries that have superior technological powers but there can never be anything like females are superior to males or males are superior to females.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

@bolded, I am not the one that said "Unlike you I deny the truth", you said it so you are the one that doesn't accept the truth not me.

Lame, I made a mistake while typing, I corrected it later on. Stop trying to "shift" the goal post as usual. Go read that post, both the "edited" and "unedited" one, I PROUDLY accepted that you didn't say it the exact same way before going on to paint a better picture of what I meant and then letter correcting my mistake in my post

I am still waiting for you to produce the quote where I said this;

Put on your recommended glassed, read my explanation and then "SHIFT" the goal post again smiley. That's your hobby, I gerrit grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:
weernt you the same person that said becuase
america has all the higher tech savvy ish, that
it doesn't mean that they're superior to nigeria?

Yeesss, carujmonella. I am still waiting for the quote where I made that statement. I don't have all day.

1 Like

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Lame, I made a mistake while typing, I corrected it later on. Stop trying to "shift" the goal post as usual. Go read that post, both the "edited" and "unedited" one, I PROUDLY accepted that you didn't say it the exact same way before going on to paint a better picture of what I meant and then letter correcting my mistake in my post

Why would you type such a thing in the first place? Is it maybe because you know in your subconscious that it is the truth? wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2013
An African man will rather agree that a White man is superior to him just to satisfy his 'misogynistic thirst'??
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Hmmm.
Gender is not the same as technological advancement, merci beaucoup smiley
There can be countries that have superior technological powers but there can never be anything like females are superior to males or males are superior to females.

And she shifts the goal posts again... Bravo, bravo, bravo, Miss post shifter. ONLY crap reasons of yours makes senses to you. From the beginning of this course till now, only YOUR OPINIONS are to you, the only DETERMING FACTOR as long as your fantasies are concerned.

I guess americans that are "superior" are made up of ONLY males then? Or ONLY females, right?. They have both genders that you seek equality between, but yet in your web of lies, you threw away the "superiority" card that you hate and don't believe in, and declare them superior. Shame on you grin. By 3103 when only you might be in this world, and prolly, your equality crap has started working, you can holler at yours truly from your dreams grin
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

And she shifts the goal posts again... Bravo, bravo, bravo, Miss post shifter. ONLY crap reasons of yours makes senses to you. From the beginning of this course till now, only YOUR OPINIONS are to you, the only DETERMING FACTOR as long as your fantasies are concerned.

I guess americans that are "superior" are made up of ONLY males then? Or ONLY females, right?. They have both genders that you seek equality between, but yet in your web of lies, you threw away the "superiority" card that you hate and don't believe in, and declare them superior. Shame on you grin. By 3103 when only you might be in this world, and prolly, your equality crap has started working, you can holler at yours truly from your dreams grin

Yada yada yada. What I said was that America is technologically superior and that both genders are equal.

Please quote the place where I made this statement;
carujmonella:
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Why would you type such a thing in the first place? Is it maybe because you know in your subconscious that it is the truth? wink

No, it's because I accept the fact that I'm not perfect and will never be, so I'm prone to errors and so can make typo errors which your HYPRCRITICAL self had made too. No, it's because unlike you, I accept the reality, I accept the truth. NO, it's because no matter your epistles, men will rule over women, even if you cry the world an ocean wink
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
^^^Whatever, produce the quote I asked for in my previous posts.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Yeesss, carujmonella. I am still waiting for the quote where I made that statement. I don't have all day.

carujmonella:
The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tintingz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
Equity is what stands between men and women, each gender to its role.

Am sick and tired of all this wannabe feminist that think men are competing with them men doesn't have time for such rubbish...
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir:

Yada yada yada. What I said was that America is technologically superior and that both genders are equal.

Bullocks!!. Stale excuse. The genders in america are EQUAL but they are superior to you and your countrymen? grin. LMAO!!. What a pathetic analogy. Even if your lies smacks you right in your face, you won't still recognize it. grin. Why didn't your countrymen that has equal intellect with the genders in america(you said all genders are equal) have EQUAL technologies like the intellects of the genders in USA?. Shame on you grin

De Beauvoir: Please quote the place where I made this statement;

carujmonella:
The picture I was trying to paint, is that, you're of the opinion that no one is superior to another. So why did you turn around and hypocritically said that america is "superior".

Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
@carujmonella:

'Because America has all the higher tech savvy ish, it doesn't mean they are superior to Nigeria'.

That is what you claimed that I said, now due to your inability to back up your fallacious statement, you are trying to change your claims and bringing up some explanation about the picture you were trying to paint.
I am not interested in any picture that you are painting carujmonella.
You made a claim that I said those words so show me the part of the thread where I made the statement.

You see why it is good to be civil during discussions? If you hadn't spent half your time on this thread falsely calling me a liar I would have forgotten this issue a long time ago but I want to make it obvious to everyone that you are the one telling lies by making false claims so please;

Stop making excuses. Show me the place where I made this statement;
carujmonella:
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
tintingz: Equity is what stands between men and women, each gender to its role.

Am sick and tired of all this wannabe feminist that think men are competing with them men doesn't have time for such rubbish...

Sure, they "doesn't" undecided
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 12, 2013
De Beauvoir: ^^^Whatever, produce the quote I asked for in my previous posts.

Your "whatever" bullocks won't sugarcoat your tongue-in-cheek tardiddles and lies. It won't serve as an escape route. Whether you accept it or not, MEN RULES. Your lies won't change the fact. Your wails won't stop MEN ruling WOMEN
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
carujmonella:

Your "whatever" bullocks won't sugarcoat your tongue-in-cheek tardiddles and lies. It won't serve as an escape route. Whether you accept it or not, MEN RULES. Your lies won't change the fact. Your wails won't stop MEN ruling WOMEN

Was it only the 'whatever' part of my post you saw?
Didn't you see the part where I asked you to show me where I said what you claimed I said?
Please try to include the quote in your next post.
Re: Patriarchy - 'The Male Privilege' by tintingz(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Wu Zetian: An African man will rather agree that a White man is superior to him just to satisfy his 'misogynistic thirst'??

Which african man...? undecided

I thought these thread is about MEN and WOMEN "Equality" and now turn to african men and white men superiority?

Why are wannabe feminist "confusing" themselves, who is deceiving you ladies sef?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / How I Fired Her Yesterday / The Cheaters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.