Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35967 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by networkgenuis: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
emma_best2000: He's a Female guy grin

grin grin grin

Person nor go die here one day o cry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:
Yes boss. Sadly this is Nairaland and sarcasm is a foreign language to most.

You can say that again.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dunexxx:

U are a FOOL! Always looking for a woman to abuse.
Lol. I see someone has been stalking me. Guy go and sit down in one corner
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by aystyles: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.
eeya when i checkd i neva knew u were d one dat posted so u'v finally learnt d lessons jelilat tot u
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
...and I wonder y anyone would encourage girls directly or indirectly to be wayward or even try to justify it. Nature is against women being promiscuous and wayward, and the hope of the world becoming sexually sane lies mostly in the hands of women.

Like I said, nature doesn't support a woman being sexually immoral, and a reasonable girl won't ever say becos guys do this, I must do that! Becos guys sleep around with diff girls, I must sleep around with diff guys.

A guy and girl decides to have sex now, at the end, the guy goes his way thinking about nothing while the girl goes home worrying about getting pregnant and how to prevent it.

Ladies, pls don't pay heed to any justification for being wayward and keep being virtuous, it pays hugely

And no matter what anyone says, when I have a daughter in future, I will always warn her never to date or marry for money, and never to ask or demand a dime or a gift from any man she's dating until she's legally married to him.

And if she mistakenly go out of my will and counsel and do otherwise and I get to find out, she won't find it funny with my reaction becos it is very wrong and by God'ยง grace I will do my best to meet all her reasonable and vital needs to avoid her depending on any man or woman for supplement cos it sounds stupid to me.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 4:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
It's hot in here, from all the comments I see I can tell who the mugus are and who the guys with style are. Op I hail you, you're a realist just like me. If a guy is smart he should know if the girl is after he's money,you spent willing, now you are lamenting, if you are a sharp guy you need not use money to impress a girl, there are other means. Take it or leave it there are girls who even spend on guys and who don't ask guys for money. Yet the have a stand by mugu who gladly supply the dough, if you are sharp you can choose not to give. I sympathise with all the mugus or once mugus I see why they are barking like dogs. Wise up and step up your game and take correction the op is not against anyone he is just a realist.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

bro, that was sarcasm na

I thought as much....

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

As long as she opens her leg, no problem grin

no punny no money angry

you see?
That's what we are saying.
Don't come complaining to nl when she dumps you For someone with more money.

No offense smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: ah, if na dat babe, jus forget am oo,stop being confused. Abwt dat one oo

Ok, i give up.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Sweetapple007(f): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
Poster! U tried this is just the bitter truth. Thank God it is commg frm a guy.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u: you see?
That's what we are saying.
Don't come complaining to nl when she dumps you For someone with more money.

No offense smiley smiley

we are saying the same thing but in a different way...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2013
DailyNews: ...and I wonder y anyone would encourage girls directly or indirectly to be wayward or even try to justify it. Nature is against women being promiscuous and wayward, and the hope of the world becoming sexually sane lies mostly in the hands of women.

Like I said, nature doesn't support a woman being sexually immoral, and a reasonable girl won't ever say becos guys do this, I must do that! Becos guys sleep around with diff girls, I must sleep around with diff guys.

A guy and girl decides to have sex now, at the end, the guy goes his way thinking about nothing while the girl goes home worrying about getting pregnant and how to prevent it.

Ladies, pls don't pay heed to any justification for being wayward and keep being virtuous, it pays hugely
I don't buy that.

If you wanna talk about nature. I've observed that many animals don't have perpetual partners.they indulge in intimacy at will.both males and females when in heat Don't select partners.so don't bring nature into it.

Besides it is kinda unrelated to the topic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sweetapple007: Poster! U tried this is just the bitter truth. Thank God it is commg frm a guy.
Bitter truth here obviously includes encouraging women to engage in dishonesty, betrayal and a slew of societal vices. No wonder the world is the way it is.

The same rationale is why Yahoo boys swindle people and they have ranked Nigeria on Internet blacklists worldwide. They are just being sharp guys, those oyinbos are mugus. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

Ok, i give up.
good boy
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 21, 2013
aystyles: eeya when i checkd i neva knew u were d one dat posted so u'v finally learnt d lessons jelilat tot u
who be dis one, where u comot from, and do u know me?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by solacec4t(f): 4:18pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

I love you for this.... thank u so much!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Emeralddeee: It's hot in here, from all the comments I see I can tell who the mugus are and who the guys with style are. Op I hail you, you're a realist just like me. If a guy is smart he should know if the girl is after he's money,you spent willing, now you are lamenting, if you are a sharp guy you need not use money to impress a girl, there are other means. Take it or leave it there are girls who even spend on guys and who don't ask guys for money. Yet the have a stand by mugu who gladly supply the dough, if you are sharp you can choose not to give. I sympathise with all the mugus or once mugus I see why they are barking like dogs. Wise up and step up your game and take correction the op is not against anyone he is just a realist.
Lol, yes u are very correct, but then, no matter who made a mad person mad, it doesn't change the name we all call a mad person, which is: MAD PERSON! Lol

So there is no justification to a girl being materialistic, wayward or gold-digger! If u don't like a guy, there is no two ways about it, tell him no and stand by your NO and don't commit yourself and emotion to him by accepting a dime or gift from him!

If I don't like a girl, even if she likes, let her go to heaven and bring angel Gabriel down for me or buy me diamonds, the fact remains that I won't date or marry her, and I won't accept anything from her, period! And that's how a reasonable human (man or woman) ought to behave.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kaeto(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: There's this guy that asked me out 7 times in 24 hours just this weekend. He was literally begging to take me out for dinner, movies, etc., and I kept refusing him because I'm sweet and don't use people. The writing was all over the wall, and this guy was saying "PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE I LIKE YOU". If I'm lying, may lightning strike me dead.

I certainly don't condone girls taking advantage of mumus such men, but the truth is that some guys need to wise up. I later explained to una colleague, who's got a lucrative job by the way, that that's absolutely no way to approach a stranger. Because I'm nice doesn't mean the next girl he begs won't wipe his account dry.
what I deduced psychoanalytically. Ogugua is fair in complexion, attractive, kind hearted, and most importantly not married. nL guyz can try their luck, I am heavily held by IBC.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by IAMBREEZY: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
Nope i experienced it that's why am spilling it out,not that i ain't fine or i don't have swag,am telling ya even after she told me she love me she was still asking for money that was too bad,i ain't her dad,
i've dated like 5 and all of them posses the same behaviour so i had to find my way.
Emeralddeee: too bad you've been meeting the wrong set of girls, Pele I sympathise with you, perhaps you're lacking in the looks and style department that you have to compensate with money, I stand to be corrected if am wrong, Pele o
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by youngchopper(m): 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
[quote author=Alikaxon]Am a guy. I woun't be prejudice, Its true. Many guys are foolish. I have dated 2 girls that i haven't transfered even an airtime to. I only gave this recent one a nice birthday gift on my own will, it surprised her. Guys mak d mistake first, dy force dia sef on girls by enticing her with money![/quot e] am guilty of this! But its not ma fault am born that way! The money by Gods grace no fit finish
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
Most Nigerian girls follow a formula anyway....Spend enough and you WILL nack.

And if money is not an issue to the man, does he really care what the girl really thinks as long as he nacks?

I dont. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / 10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.