Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,977 members, 7,814,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35970 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ronadeola(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
say 'na lie'if u are against d motion. angry grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: God punish d person wey create dis thread!
punish u too, olodo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by olivialuv(m): 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
SLIDE waxie: both the enticer and enticee grin are foolish anyways.

It is only a fool that gets carried away by anything!

And come to think of it..most guys u call foolish are not..if u av to see from the perspective of needing the girls for money ritual things grin

U see, most of the runs girls (big girls) whom u see around has no gOod fortune left in them!

Dem don use their life finish..
Dem be walking disasters!

Why will anyone thinks there is foolishness in any of the parties is just the natural ethics of things( courtship behavior in animal ) is cool to chase girl with gift to bed her that's the fun , that what. Make earth rotate , we need to feel the pride of taking care of someone and woe some away from existing guy, even help to make a woman future a reality otherwise , will she chase is her man . So op want to see more reactions and enjoy it like our god
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kayalla(f): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
@op. u re truly right. the new bad style now is guys falling for fake chicks.
A babe is who is squatting in a bamboo house will borrow clothes and shoes and come out to form and u will those "foolish guys" running after them just to impress forgetting that there re real babes.
Can we have a few normal guys pix...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
Many of you guys are saying, don't generalise but when it comes to issues concerning ladies, you ll generalise,, all girls date guys for money, etc...so tell me now, how do all girls date guys for money when most of you are claiming you don't spend on girls?? Smh...good for you guys cos when is abt girls and money, even a church rat ll say all girls are golddiggers....

Op, you are soo right, wish guys ll learn and know it's not all abt money

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 2:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
faithfuldon: @OP,! From ur name (sweetestguy), with all due respect, I think u're GAY....U are this type of guy dat stay and gossip wit ladies and I think one is wit u now pressing ur balls as u TYPE.
I aint gay idiot, u tink I'm gay and u also tink ladies are presin my balls, grow up dude

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: . Oga I'm nt generalising, every guy knws where he falls into, so most of dem abusin me are d ones d thread hit badly

Look at your topic 'naija girls are not bad (implying all) its the guys who are foolish ( which nigerian guy won't get mad at this)'

What you're saying is correct but how you packaged the message is so off-point. Your heading doesnt make any distinction and when we read through, it feels like you insulting all nigerian guys.

If you claim you are speaking bout nigerian guys and ladies, the least you could do is talk bout both sides of the ladies and the guys.
If you meant to address it to a particular set of guys (which I feel is the case), your heading and all could be so much better and attract much less hate. Just my opinion.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
@OP, God bless you for writing this.

You're a real man. grin wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by mopol2(m): 2:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
@op u don dey Mad abi ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kulex2k1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia: God bless you for writing this.

LOL @ Real Man..... the dude is GAY no doubt.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
olivialuv:

Why will anyone thinks there is foolishness in any of the parties is just the natural ethics of things( courtship behavior in animal ) is cool to chase girl with gift to bed her that's the fun , that what. Make earth rotate , we need to feel the pride of taking care of someone and woe some away from existing guy, even help to make a woman future a reality otherwise , will she chase is her man . So op want to see more reactions and enjoy it like our god
if dats ur opinion, den Y do d guys always complain dat d girls are afta dia money and always drain dia pocket
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Afrok(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
Okay! Shebi make we no spend again for ladies, no problem.... Just dt d cry of naija guys ar stingy will soon fill everywhere. But wait ooo no by force to spend if u dnt av, nd it's nt a crime to spend eida if u av but not to impress or get a lady sha.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by eluquenson(m): 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2013
The statement is far-fetched @Op
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by djoe21(m): 2:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1: Op is a traitor...

Hahahahaha...lrotf!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by paranorman(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Yeah..Op, you's right but you can't make no such general conclusion; nada. Some girls are just players; "money for ground back for ground".. Some guys just wanna get'em laid; dey dont care even it get'em cash-strapped.. Dude, i'v seen girls take advantage of guys that loves dem genuinely; dey took him for granted. Some girls also get heartbroken by the love of their life... Finally, most dude wants to date a hot girl, but want to end up with a decent/virtuous woman.. Good women are scarce, but they's still out dere.
Except for other reasons, i just think its best to let a girl/man that doesnt love you go.. There'll always b signs.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by kulex2k1(m): 2:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
kayalla: @op. u re truly right. the new bad style now is guys falling for fake chicks.
A babe is who is squatting in a bamboo house will borrow clothes and shoes and come out to form and u will those "foolish guys" running after them just to impress forgetting that there re real babes.
Gerrout there u be real babe sef?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 2:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

Look at your topic 'naija girls are not bad (implying all) its the guys who are foolish ( which nigerian guy won't get mad at this)'

What you're saying is correct but how you packaged the message is so off-point. Your heading doesnt make any distinction and when we read through, it feels like you insulting all nigerian guys.

If you claim you are speaking bout nigerian guys and ladies, the least you could do is talk bout both sides of the ladies and the guys.
If you meant to address it to a particular set of guys (which I feel is the case), your heading and all could be so much better and attract much less hate. Just my opinion.
ok I understand wat u mean, bt d fact is dat d guy understands we're I'm drivin @,and de knw its d truth,bt jus dat, de tink I'm siding d ladies, which is nt d case
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
kayalla: @op. u re truly right. the new bad style now is guys falling for fake chicks.
but seriously, what has guy's pix got do with the issue on ground. Do you read the subject matter before commenting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by 88natzy(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
[/s][s]This girl be like "sweethrt I wudnt chat with you tonight" asked her if tecno has finally bought BBM through her!!! Guys are always smart not dem gurls !
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
kulex2k1:
LOL @ Real Man..... the dude is GAY no doubt.

What's making him gay?
Because he's aware of how we (females) feel?

I'll like to believe you're messing around!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dovahkiin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 21, 2013
op is trying to impress the nl ladies, see his username lol , foh
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Youngzedd(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
@OP

+1000

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by mrperfect(m): 2:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
What study supports your claim?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Extom(m): 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
austushi1:

Gibberish!

"A deeper-than-physical connection will let you appreciate and love her without reserve"- is dis ur explanation? Appreciate n love her without reserve even when she doesn't want you! Isn't dis time wasting?

Guy go sidown! U don't know jack!

#u no even wise#
Hey you retard, because I decided to play it cool the last time out, you thought I was gonna keep taking rubbish from your blockhead
If you had read my 1st post, you'd have seen where I wrote compatibility b4 deeper-than-physical!!! Now I see why you can never succeed in dating game, let alone the real world. You and your types are the reason some girls still call boys 'MUGU'
Wake up and smell the coffee, and realize that is aint 1999 where dumb guys still managed to have real ladies. If you don't go work on your intellect, you will keep getting used and dumped like
condom.
I dunno why I'm still replying your kindergarten replies when its obvious I'm so far ahead of you.
Pighead!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Originalsly: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
Tell me something new. Which part of the world don't have mumu and gold digger? There always was and always would.be.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by drnoel: 2:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
rokiatu:

Madam, being a long time u appeared 4rm slumber to give ya comments. Welcome back

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by LajaLaba: 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2013
faithfuldon: @OP,! From ur name (sweetestguy), with all due respect, I think u're GAY....U are this type of guy dat stay and gossip wit ladies and I think one is wit u now pressing ur balls as u TYPE.
100% Gay that OP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u:
Any unscrupulous babe wouldn't mind using such opportunities to milk the desperate dudes.

As long as she opens her leg, no problem grin

no punny no money angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Ijayzbrainz: 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
I will comment on this later.off to the kitchen.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Monicasque:
bless u child wink

You see yourself? No wonder we broke up angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia: @OP, God bless you for writing this.

Op are you happy now?!! You've gotten the acknowledgement you were seeking when you opened this thread.
You're a real man as declared by a woman. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 2:54pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dovahkiin: op is trying to impress the nl ladies, see his username lol , foh
I'm nt tryin to impress any1, I'm jus sayin d truth, in any case,its d guys dat shud be impressed sef

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.