Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35966 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dunexxx(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: Abeg, shut up there. Wat does he know abt relationship?

Why u askin her to shut up?
Y don't u shut up urself?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: punish u too, olodo
U still have d nerves to quote me after abominating urself. Guys lyk u needs to be flogged undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dunexxx(m): 3:30pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

Babe is that really you on your profile ?

If yes i go like to know you grin

You no know say na person chick be dat eh?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Janeify(f): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
constance500: Nd dis is cumin frm a guy....are u mad Eleyi ti jonz o

it dosent matter,2 tell d truth doesnt matter wether he is a male or female

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: hw are u confused?

Did you read the conversation between me and the chick up there ?

in case you didn't see it here is it :

me :

If yes i go like to know you

the babe :

No its not me, its my ghost and I am NOT interested!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dunexxx:

Why u askin her to shut up?
Y don't u shut up urself?
Are u her aristo?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

Lmao. Aww you're jealous of the OP? Well, he is good looking, has a brain, has a heart. He is a man!

And you're here, faceless, hating and being an absolute nuisance. Please go and throw yourself away, no living thing should be seen near your type. *spits*
Lol. You love your little puppy don't you?

I'm faceless because i didn't put my profile picture? And you're what ? Face-full because you put one that we're not even sure it's you?
I can't throw myself away so that i don't land in the same trash can as you.
So just go back to kissing the OP's ass while i stick with my "hating"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

Lmao. Aww you're jealous of the OP? Well, he is good looking, has a brain, has a heart. He is a man!

And you're here, faceless, hating and being an absolute nuisance. Please go and throw yourself away, no living thing should be seen near your type. *spits*
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dunexxx:

You no know say na person chick be dat eh?

And how i suppose take know ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2013
Epaul:
@op, ur post is a fatuous flimsy flim-flam, a flatulent dysmal vacuity!
Bros wait first make we buy dictionary. angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dunexxx(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: Are u her aristo?

Aristo or not don't tell her to shut up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

Love the way turned him down nice and gentle....ouch!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

Love the way turned him down nice and gentle....ouch!

you think so ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1:

The typical dumb girl. Who denies all that her fellow females are doing by claiming that the guys that have seen shit at their hands have met the wrong girls.

If you keep telling all the guys that they keep meeting the wrong girls whenever they mention things like that then who are the right girls? You're not a guy you don't know what your fellow females do. Just because you get some second hand gossip which could be filled with lies doesn't mean that you know what the guys that actually go for the chyking see
you sound pathetic and hopeless. I strongly think you need to step up your game loser.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dunexxx(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1:

I'm faceless because i didn't put my profile picture? And you're what ? Face-full because you put one that we're not even sure it's you?

U are a FOOL! Always looking for a woman to abuse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

And how i suppose take know ?
As to say dem dey write am for forehead angry
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: Abeg, shut up there. Wat does he know abt relationship?
a lot bro grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:
As to say dem dey write am for forehead angry

The thing tire me...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Emeralddeee: 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2013
Extom:
Now this is the very definition of LIMPOPO!!!
There's one thing nobody can ever change; the TRUTH. By what you typed, we already know the kinda guy you are.
Here's how dumb guys act towards a girl(they make up 88% of the male population): See a girl, try to impress her with the small coins they've got, the girl in turn sees a limpopo, and dances to his tune.
But here's how its been done by real men(12% of the male population): sees a lady he likes, tries to connect with her in a deeper-than-physical way, and if they're compatible, he impresses her with his not-just-financial capabilities(real men always have one), and then you see a girl GOING for HIM, and not just his POCKETS!
Dude, you already know the category you fall into, without been told.
N.B. The REAL men get the LADIES, while the LIMPOPO gets the GIRLS... Because no matter how much you're ready to throw around, there are some ladies you just can't lay.
I'm out.
Gbam!!! You've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by devour129: 3:41pm On Oct 21, 2013
the op is is right,believe me when a lady loves she wont care about money.she will rather save yours and spend hers.stop impressing girls with money,you can use your charms ,brain and confidence to get even the most beautiful girl on earth. anyways its most guys that have only money to offer that always think thats the only way they can get chicks. sorry for the magas that have fallen before,MAY MY BOYS HAVE SO MUCH SWAG THAT NO LADY WILL MAGALIZE THEM.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2013
Dunexxx:

Aristo or not don't tell her to shut up.
If ur not her Aristo y are u now defending her stupidity, she doesn't even know u exist. Guy grow up!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:

We always complain of how wicked naija guys are, and how they love punny a lot, but come to think of it, you meet a guy who obviously doesn't even like u, not to think of love, u now use your sexy body to impress him. Why won't he play along to use you for great sex, he's just a sharp guy,and there is nothing wrong in being sharp.

The signs will be very clear that he doesn't care about you, he just wants to give you good dicking, yet you won't mind wasting time with him, collecting prick on the regular, maybe even one or two or 5 abortions, and after you come here to post on how naija guys are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some sharp guys that are players giving prick to various girls have another girl they are keeping for a serious relationship or even marriage?

girls grow up, we still have plenty of guys who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

Guys, be sharp. Nothing wrong with being sharp.

undecided undecided undecided

On point bro, can't imagine a girl posting that in a thread and calling her fellow ladies foolish...hope the op can look at this from this angle and see where he messed up.

@least we can agree on something axion wink.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

Did you read the conversation between me and the chick up there ?

in case you didn't see it here is it :

me :

If yes i go like to know you

the babe :

ah, if na dat babe, jus forget am oo,stop being confused. Abwt dat one oo
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
Real foolishness is generalizing on one gender based on some anecdotal examples in your limited experience.

Both guys and girls have bad eggs, it's human nature. Sometimes it's not even your business if someone wants to hook up with a bad egg. Are they not adults?

Every adult should be responsible for his / her decisions and LIVE BY THEM or try again if they want to.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1:

I've just seen "STUPIDITY" is the only thing you inherited from your ancestors. I won't wanna share in the abundance of your stupidity by responding to you again.
Rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
The poster is right in a way; some Nigerian guys are just freaks when it comes to woman and he's not right in many ways too.

You know, many Nigerian girls eat the men they truly love and wish to marry mugu, in fact, they eat them more, so its not just about Nigerian guys being foolish but it is now like a norm and habit amongst girls of our society to expect too much financially from men making romantic advances towards them.

Some Nigerian girls do it out of catching fun or trying to make their friends jealous and to make them know that they are dating a caring and financially able guy. Another category do it out of greed and ignorance.

Secondly, not all guys are bubble-head, in fact, its mostly playboys that toast and beg girls for long just to get her to prove to himself that he can get any girl he wishes cos most times, they (playboys) even have hotter, prettier ladies as girlfriends, and u know, most sexually active guys enjoy the fact that they can get any girl they want at all cost.

Meanwhile, when someone goes out to use his or her hard-earned money to buy a costly clothe, car or any other thing, it won't stop him/her from complaining that the item is costly even though he/she intentionally bought it knowing too well that its crazy to spend such amount on that item. I think that's y most guys complain of Nigerian girls being too materialistic and money-driven, not becos they hate Nigerian girls per se, and reason most see women as bought item they can acquire and use as they like to be discarded for another when done.

So, whether guys are bubble heads or foolish, it doesn't make it right for a girl to be a money-freak or materialistic creature. It backfires on her most times before she spends her entire life on earth, just as being a playboy backfires on guys too at a point in their life.

Now, let me ask u guys a question: am I supposed to blame prostitutes who open legs for me freely as the reason for my being loose and promiscuous? Or am I supposed to take the blame that I am wayward and too freak to resist the temptations of prostitutes

In conclusion, no reasonable girl with a reasonable background and training would accept to date a guy she doesn't like just becos he threw money at her, any girl that does that is nothing but a prostitute and shouldn't blame the guys offering her money to become wayward and take responsibility for her wayward action.

And sadly, that's what majority of our society girls do: going into relationships for monetary and material gains, and rarely for friendship, companionship or what people do call love. Sadlysmiley

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lilmax(m): 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2013
@Op shey you dey feel like king...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 3:46pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: U still have d nerves to quote me after abominating urself. Guys lyk u needs to be flogged undecided
did I insult u? Y must u insult me, emasculated bunch of cassava eater, chauvnistic intolerant rat, grow up
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
y-fo:

On point bro, can't imagine a girl posting that in a thread and calling her fellow ladies foolish...hope the op can look at this from this angle and see where he messed up.

@least we can agree on something axion wink.
Yes boss. Sadly this is Nairaland and sarcasm is a foreign language to most.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by emmabest2000(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
folly65: choi! Op ur head dey dere.. And to think dat dis is coming from a guy.. Surely d truth need to be told for once
He's a Female guy grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Dunexxx(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
fabulousfortune: If ur not her Aristo y are u now defending her stupidity, she doesn't even know u exist. Guy grow up!

U be FOOL!
Ure d stupid one here, not her.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by yfo: 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

you think so ?

bro, that was sarcasm na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Wife Forces Her Husband’s Lover To Do Housework After Catching Them In Pretoria / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.