Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. (35971 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Nigerian Boys Are Not Bad, It's The Girls Who Are Foolish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
And instead of you guys to ask OP for relationship advise, the foolish and apparently 'brain dead' ones are calling him gay. Smh men?! *spits*

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by valdprof: 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.
nonsensense
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 2:56pm On Oct 21, 2013
Strauskhan1: Alright baby, you are ''overhyping'' thaht angry

It's possible bro, i have been there, it was a painful experience i must confess.... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2013
Originalsly: Tell me something new. Which part of the world don't have mumu and gold digger? There always was and always would.be.
lmao
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

As long as she opens her leg, no problem grin

no punny no money angry

*singing* I don't know what they want from me, it's like the more punny we come across, the more problems we seeeee! angry

*singing Kas Fimile*

*singing D'Banj Why Me*
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia: And instead of you guys to ask OP for relationship advise, the foolish and apparently 'brain dead' ones are calling him gay. Smh men?! *spits*

Babe is that really you on your profile ?

If yes i go like to know you grin
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1:

Op are you happy now?!! You've gotten the acknowledgement you were seeking when you opened this thread.
You're a real man as declared by a woman. *spits*

You are lucky your spit didn't reach me, I woulda showed pepper this afternoon!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by valdprof: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ some are happy they're reaping the benefits, even if it's short-lived.
which benefit
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Igholize(m): 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
DonCrust:

Oh yea? You're consoling yourself after spending your savings on a girl that care-less about you, keep it up dude!
If its the NL ladies you just want to impress, I'm sorry for you. Do you know why? You can NEVER see the pant of any of them.
... Abeg help me tell d man aproko ooooo wey try impress gals ooo,,, I nver see dis kind tin 4 my life ooo... A man callin men foolish in public.. D guy dey reason in milimitres.. E no wise atall.. I don waka comot here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2013
Extom:
Hey you retard, because I decided to play it cool the last time out, you thought I was gonna keep taking rubbish from your blockhead
If you had read my 1st post, you'd have seen where I wrote compatibility b4 deeper-than-physical!!! Now I see why you can never succeed in dating game, let alone the real world.
I dunno why I'm still replying your kindergarten replies when its obvious I'm so far ahead of you.
Pighead!!!

Relax! No rush to abuse ur fada! Meanwhile, ur not in a position to tell if ur ahead of me or not! U shouldn't have followed 1st! #still shows how childish u are#

"Compatibility b4 deeper-than-physical"- still talking nonsense!

Go back to the 1st page n read all over again!

Fi ara buruku bale!

Otepu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: We always complain of how greedy naija babes are, and how they love money a lot,but come to think of it, you meet a girl who obviously doesn't even like u,not to think of love,u now use money to impress her. Why won't she play along to dry ur pocket, she's just a smart girl,and there is nothing wrong in being smart.

The signs will be very clear that she doesn't care about you, yet you won't mind spending dough to win her and after you come here to post on how naija babe are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some girls that drains the guys pocket have another guy they don't even ask for anything?

guys grow up, we still have plenty of girls who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.
@op, ur post is a fatuous flimsy flim-flam, a flatulent dysmal vacuity! imagine, U said 9geria gals ar nt bad. Can i ask u? whats ur understanding of d word "bad"? What do u call a girl who drained n sapped the money of a man she didn't love? Smart? U ar so intelligent. Clap 4 ursef for thinking like a Fish.. If d gal no like d guy, no be she go waka pass like gud gal? Si as dis guy dey fall our hands 4 here. U feel say u dey impress nairaland babes abi?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1:

Op are you happy now?!! You've gotten the acknowledgement you were seeking when you opened this thread.
You're a real man as declared by a woman. *spits*
Stop hating, it reduces life span grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by boarnerges: 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2013
Sometimes we tend to ask what is wrong with people but we fail to ask ourself, what is wrong with us.
God made everything perfect, depend on what you see; if you see foolish, its then foolish, if its good, its then good.
Let love reign in everything
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

Babe is that really you on your profile ?

If yes i go like to know you grin

No its not me, its my ghost and I am NOT interested!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by write2obi(m): 3:06pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1: Op is a traitor...
*in Mr Ibu's voice* Traitor! Traitor!! Traitor!!!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by mazizitonene(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2013
When she marry make she continue......mtchew
What ever happened to d word NO! Am not interested...is dat haw she wants 2 live in d world...she shud beta learn haw 2 say NO when necessary..dat makes great women
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2013
Epaul:
@op, ur post is a fatuous flimsy flim-flam, a flatulent dysmal vacuity! imagine, U said 9geria gals ar nt bad. Can i ask u? whats ur understanding of d word "bad"? What do u call a girl who drained n sapped the money of a man she didn't love? Smart? U ar so intelligent. Clap 4 ursef for thinking like a Fish.. If d gal no like d guy, no be she go waka pass like gud gal? Si as dis guy dey fall our hands 4 here. U feel say u dey impress nairaland babes abi?
hav u ever asked ursef why many guys complain of gals drainin dia pocket? I'm nt tryn to impres d ladies, I'm jus tryin to let my fellow guys wisen up, I had d guys in mind wen I opened dis thread, de shud stop spendin anyhw, and de are here calin me gay, maybe I shud open anoda thread and encourage d gals to chop una money without pity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by skyscraperTM(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Could this be the reason why erriga said in one of his songs that "even ashawo dey get serious boyfriend."

#just thinking out loud!
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2013

We always complain of how wicked naija guys are, and how they love punny a lot, but come to think of it, you meet a guy who obviously doesn't even like u, not to think of love, u now use your sexy body to impress him. Why won't he play along to use you for great sex, he's just a sharp guy,and there is nothing wrong in being sharp.

The signs will be very clear that he doesn't care about you, he just wants to give you good dicking, yet you won't mind wasting time with him, collecting prick on the regular, maybe even one or two or 5 abortions, and after you come here to post on how naija guys are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some sharp guys that are players giving prick to various girls have another girl they are keeping for a serious relationship or even marriage?

girls grow up, we still have plenty of guys who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

Guys, be sharp. Nothing wrong with being sharp.

undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by WackyJ1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

You are lucky your spit didn't reach me, I woulda showed pepper this afternoon!
See this amateur. Even my spit knows better thing. Why don't you go back to sucking the OP's ba.lls.

After all he's your well trained dog Real man
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by ABsI1: 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
MRbrownJAY:

the above in bold is highly laughable............
i'm sure u r d court jester
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2013
lorretta u:

I've a guy who has been asking Me out for more than 8years now.
He started when I was still in secondary school.still won't give up until now.

I think the bolded part is abnormal, the longest i ever did was 1 year +

If i may ask, why didn't you consider him ?

and during these period of time, have you been in any relationship ?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by mascot87(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2013
Some guys would remain dull & mumuish for life
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by thehunted(m): 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2013
LOL. the thing is ......how much do we really spend on you girls in order to smash their pvssies and further reduce its worth. spend 15k on a girl in a week and she will do ànything` for you. 15k? Thats just one`s daily out of station allowance when you go offshore(for guys in oil and gas firms). we dont care if u leave us for your broke baby. We drop the change ,we smash the pvssy. who is the loser?[b][/b]
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by lifestyle1(m): 3:20pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia:

No its not me, its my ghost and I am NOT interested!

If you are not the one then there won't be need meeting you grin

@ op come see into this matter o, as this case be now wetin you go advice me make i do ? cos i'm confused...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2013
axion:

We always complain of how wicked naija guys are, and how they love punny a lot, but come to think of it, you meet a guy who obviously doesn't even like u, not to think of love, u now use your sexy body to impress him. Why won't he play along to use you for great sex, he's just a sharp guy,and there is nothing wrong in being sharp.

The signs will be very clear that he doesn't care about you, he just wants to give you good dicking, yet you won't mind wasting time with him, collecting prick on the regular, maybe even one or two or 5 abortions, and after you come here to post on how naija guys are bad.

Have you ever noticed that some sharp guys that are players giving prick to various girls have another girl they are keeping for a serious relationship or even marriage?

girls grow up, we still have plenty of guys who truly love, just find the one that that suits you.

Guys, be sharp. Nothing wrong with being sharp.

undecided undecided undecided
lol, u haff try
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Amaaskia: And instead of you guys to ask OP for relationship advise, the foolish and apparently 'brain dead' ones are calling him gay. Smh men?! *spits*
Abeg, shut up there. Wat does he know abt relationship?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Bizibi(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2013
Oghene!na so people dey reason fr here,oshare u talk true sha some guys no just get sense sha
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by axion(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
sweetestguy: lol, u haff try
I trust say that one sef go make sense to you naa undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by sweetestguy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
life_style:

If you are not the one then there won't be need meeting you grin

@ op come see into this matter o, as this case be now wetin you go advice me make i do ? cos i'm confused...

hw are u confused?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
WackyJ1:
See this amateur. Even my spit knows better thing. Why don't you go back to sucking the OP's ba.lls.

After all he's your well trained dog Real man

Lmao. Aww you're jealous of the OP? Well, he is good looking, has a brain, has a heart. He is a man!

And you're here, faceless, hating and being an absolute nuisance. Please go and throw yourself away, no living thing should be seen near your type. *spits*

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

10 Mistakes Men Make With Women (for Men Only) / Should I Still Contact Her??. / Olosho Is A Multimillion Industry In Lekki - Nigerian Man Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.