Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Dearth Of Development In The South-east - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dearth Of Development In The South-east (24697 Views)

The Six Geographical Regions Of Nigeria In Order Of Development. / Politics Of Development. And Underdevelopment / The Six Geographical Regions In Nigeria in Order Of Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by oneeast1: 7:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
oldenglish: It's laughable when you mention stadium as development. What is the need of stadium for any state govtment in NIGERIA? The Olympic stadium built by British govt for the Olympics has just been sold to west ham united cos they have no use for it after the conclusion of the Olympics. Lets take Akwa Ibom state for eg, who will make use of that stadium when completed. How much will they make to pay staff and manage/maintain the stadium. Same goes for Rivers state. Playing one or two national match in 3 yrs add little or nothing to those stadia. Have you asked yourself why National Stadium is in the state of disrepair and ABJ stadium as well unless Fed pump in money to repair it once in a while.

Apart from Lagos and ABJ developed by the fed every other state capital in Nigeria is the same.

There is no much diff among the govs in Nigeria. You hear of little developments going close to where you are cos of their proximity to Lagos media. Beleive me all those little development goes on in other part of the country with little or no media attention. Did you notice that Honeywell supposed investment in Abia was publicised, are you telling me no such investment have happened in Abia since Orji? Absolutely no. If you go to Osisioma Industrial Area many plants springs up here and there but you would not read about them in the print media. Same for Nnewi.

What you could have stated is SE people don't advertisement product the way others do which isn't good for them cos if dont blow your trumpet nobody will do that for you. Look at Innoson for example, have you seen any billboard or tv advert for his products especially car section.

That said Elechi, Orji and Rochas has no reason being a state governor

Noted!
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hello pals,
Is it true that rapheal nomiye, a house of rep member from ondo state is dead?
I'm just reading about that in a friend's phone.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by asha80(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
Ngwakwe: @Afam try answering these questions first

I would have taken time to do justice to Afam's obsession only that he has prejudice and moreover the thread has already gone to the dogs. However, I will provide comprehensive analysis and answers if the following questions below are clarified

The only sensible comment here are those of Abagworo and other one or two comments.

Afam's question is a premise on what he sees on the pages of Newspapers and internet hence very much faulty and baseless.

The first question should be what actually constitute development?

What are the immediate need of the people?

What foundation are already on ground to necessitate the second, third etc levels eg Enugu was the capital of East Central States when Umuahia was a glorified village?

What resources are readily available to prosecute those capital development as the case may be?

Are PPP also part of the comparism?

Is debt free balance sheet another type of development?

What roles the FG has played to encourage sustainable development in such area?

What Economic policies of the FG has been favourable to the State to attract foreign investments?

I will be back if Afam provides his answers.
the one i really want him to answer is what really constitutes development
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by gratiaeo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
eggheaders:

Confused you.. ore expressway fixed, Lagos -badagry undergoing massive reconstruction. Bad portion fixed on a reg. The reason that road is always a nightmare is the attitude of the commercial bus driver. I gat investment in that part of lagos, so you can't come here and bambooze with your lies.
Which ore fixed? Ore i plied on Thursday?
As i speak badagry express way can only compare with hell.
The work there is as dull as it sound

2 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Abagworo(m): 7:10pm On Nov 23, 2013
one.east1:

You like amusing people. Where is the upgrade in imo state? Is it the same orlu or okigwe road that has been abandoned for past two years. Okorosha has got his priorities very wrong, he needs to start attracting investors to help create employment for its youths. Owerre and imo state has been reduced to mere school and hotel town and nothing more.

I think Obi is getting it right on the areas of upgrade going on in Onitsha and attraction of big organizations for job creation. Chime is trying at least on urban roads. Abia despite poor infrastructure he is doing his best in attracting investors too.

I'm not interested in that character assassination part as I already know the tendency exists for PDP/APGA members to deviate topics to tribalism. Abia and Anambra have always been industrialized and it will always be so. Nnewi people tried by engaging in individual self-development without Government assistance and it is now more of a tradition for wealthy Nnewi indegenes to have industry at home. It is not the handiwork of any Governor. Abia is also like that. Right from when our Grandfathers were born, industries were already springing up around the Aba area and it has continued till date. It is not from Government. Imo and especially Owerri has always been known for the tourism and hospitality industry right from the time of our grandparents and it has continued till date. So expect more of hotels, clubs and tourism in Imo, more of commerce and industry in Onitsha, more of Nnewi indegenous owned industries in Nnewi, more of shoe industries, commerce and multinationals in Aba etc.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by oneeast1: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2013
Abagworo:

I'm not interested in that character assassination part as I already know the tendency exists for PDP/APGA members to deviate topics to tribalism. Abia and Anambra have always been industrialized and it will always be so. Nnewi people tried by engaging in individual self-development without Government assistance and it is now more of a tradition for wealthy Nnewi indegenes to have industry at home. It is not the handiwork of any Governor. Abia is also like that. Right from when our Grandfathers were born, industries were already springing up around the Aba area and it has continued till date. It is not from Government. Imo and especially Owerri has always been known for the tourism and hospitality industry right from the time of our grandparents and it has continued till date. So expect more of hotels, clubs and tourism in Imo, more of commerce and industry in Onitsha, more of Nnewi indegenous owned industries in Nnewi, more of shoe industries, commerce and multinationals in Aba etc.

Good point!

But has respective governors of imo state not seen reason to attract good investment and not this hotel business that don't really create decent and genuine employment. In what way has the state benefited from the proliferation hotels on every street thereby making the town almost unlivable? I think the down side effect is more than the good side.

Our leaders should start looking beyond their nose..
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by oduaboy1: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2013
Hmmm this is unusual coming from afam,i hope your account wasn't hacked
Underdevelopment will continue to be the norm in the east of the niger until the people stop voting based on primordial sentiments and bias.They should start voting for admnistrators with proven track record for development cos i dont why someone like soludo will be dropped for a boi boi and pushover like obiano and the populace didn't even do as much as blink an eyelid or even flinch a bit.
Why would supposedly educated people be selling their votes for a meagre sum of sum 1000 thereby subjugating themselves to another 4 years of infastructural torture courtsey of the adaobi stooge.

2 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Abagworo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
one.east1:

Good point!

But has respective governors of imo state not seen reason to attract good investment and not this hotel business that don't really create decent and genuine employment. In what way has the state benefited from the proliferation hotels on every street thereby making the town almost unlivable? I think the down side effect is more than the good side.

Our leaders should start looking beyond their nose..

Why do you seem to look at it like Imo is different from Anambra and Abia when they actually compliment each other. What Imo lacks, Anambra and Abia has and what they lack Imo has. Why I'm particular about beautification in Anambra which you seem not to like and prefer making money is because the individuals have already done their part in erecting structures while all that is needed is beautification to make it look like Europe. I once showed picture of a street in Awada and that of a street in Europe which has similar buildings to Awada and you started abusing me instead of picking my points.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by eggheaders(m): 7:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
gratiaeo:
Which ore fixed? Ore i plied on Thursday?
As i speak badagry express way can only compare with hell.
The work there is as dull as it sound

Ain't you gej goons always fast to brandish the ore road as one of your master work?? I plied that road long ago cause the bad state of road going to alaigbo make the air travel my only options. The reason the badagry road is slow is because of madam ngozi that didn't give permit to lasg to sort for more loan. But gej don free funds sha, that as it may their are still repair works going on bad spot as abule ado, ijaniki and agbara. But no matter how worst those roads are they can be worst like onitsha-enugu expressway.

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Ngwakwe: 7:30pm On Nov 23, 2013
The issue of raising IGR you talked of is not easily done when you have a homogeneous people in a State who take regard tax as a burden and make it a political issue to stop your re-election or engage in protest to frustrate the Governor's objectives.

The Imo State Governor made a laudable move recently by imposing one million Naira levy on all Fuel Stations as yearly operational licence, we tried to convince their Union on the need to comply and help accelerate development.

While the move by the Governor was admirable, the Union instructed it's members to shutdown until the effect was enormous that the people couldn't bear it which made the Governor to rescind his decision to boosting the State IGR from Oil marketers.

Abagworo:

Onlytruth I see you as one of the few people that can really discuss development from an advanced point of view. What I believe is our major problem is the inability of the Governments to increase our internally generated revenue (IGR) to surpass or at least compliment the monthly allocations. We need to enlighten our people on the importance of taxing and our government on the importance of harmonizing taxing. No miracle can be achieved without funds.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by ikweremilitant: 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2013
geeez:

Hmm Osun

Let me think

Osun state's GDP for 2012 is higher than the GDP of any SE state

I wished I could go on but just ruminate on that

BRB

u pepl hav startd wit ur phantom gdp agan.osun wit high gdp pls tel us d source if a prof can maliciously tel a lie in yoruba land hw much morea todler lyk u

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by oneeast1: 7:35pm On Nov 23, 2013
Abagworo:

Why do you seem to look at it like Imo is different from Anambra and Abia when they actually compliment each other. What Imo lacks, Anambra and Abia has and what they lack Imo has. Why I'm particular about beautification in Anambra which you seem not to like and prefer making money is because the individuals have already done their part in erecting structures while all that is needed is beautification to make it look like Europe. I once showed picture of a street in Awada and that of a street in Europe which has similar buildings to Awada and you started abusing me instead of picking my points.

If you have been to Headbridge and Upper Iweka recently you wouldn't be talking about beautification because it is already being put in place now. Again Onitsha generally is witnessing major urban upgrade.

On the issue of creating enabling environment for investors to thrive; Okorosha should not turn imo state into mere hotel town than creating real investments that could give people a decent jobs. Until he starts looking towards that direction, states around imo state will continue to brain drain your people and left the state bare without any economic activities that will trigger developmental strides.

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by oneeast1: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2013
eggheaders:

Ain't you gej goons always fast to brandish the ore road as one of your master work?? I plied that road long ago cause the bad state of road going to alaigbo make the air travel my only options. The reason the badagry road is slow is because of madam ngozi that didn't give permit to lasg to sort for more loan. But gej don free funds sha, that as it may their are still repair works going on bad spot as abule ado, ijaniki and agbara. But no matter how worst those roads are they can be worst like onitsha-enugu expressway.

You are needed here to deflate this matter:

https://www.nairaland.com/1528976/why-most-yorubas-claiming-lagos
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by ikweremilitant: 7:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
lloydtruth: Another Igbo matter been discussed and people from other parts of the country taking over the topic, ok, people from southwest, oya take over, continue to take panadol for another man's headache.
ì dnt blame dm i blame d op wh6 has given dm d opurtunity to wag dia dirty mouths.its true d govs re messing up bt d writng of d east in d area of development is stupidity.i hav travld round dis coo3 nd fnd out dat d se has d most developd rural areas,d most developd micro economy nd a sound sme.d ibos should be gven kudos for catjchng up after d 3ys war wen d sw re busy snoring in dia beds nd 2dy d east hav measurd up nd d sw who re shameles re stil rubng shouldas wita regiondat stod stil for 3ys,wat stops dm frm developng dia cities to d standard of london.bt i can tel u dat apart frm lagos wic is every tribes efort,dia is no city in d west u can compare wit onitsh or owere.d op fogot dat dia is delebrate plot to balkarnize d east since afta d war eg d yorubas playd an undr ground politics to discourage d buldng of oguta seaport even d enugu airport nd d case of odua is an example bt dy cant kil d spirit of an ibo man.d ibos stl play host to one of d industrial zones in nija purely private driven nt govt sponsord.atleast one heavy industry is betar dan 10 biscuit,swet nd ogogoro factories u boast of in ur states.so afam yes d govs re mesng up bt se is beter dan most regions nd u ibos deserve kudos.e no easy

6 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by eaglechild: 7:56pm On Nov 23, 2013
eggheaders:

The places the FG left for the state govt to develop in Lagos they messed it up big time, just like the rest of their states.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2013
South west is better than south east....you lot should deal with it. angry

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by kettykin: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
Onlytruth:

My brother all the things you listed can NEVER happen without the likes of Soludo leading a state like Anambra or Abia, or even Enugu.
Enugu is trying but it could do more, much more, because oys old development in the main city of Enugu.

My fervent pray is the Obiano will DEPART PERMENANTLY from Peter Obi's philosophy of minute developments scattered throughout the state.
We need hub businesses, and they can never happen without things like power stability and INTERNATIONAL ACCESS.
We have international access now, but we need AMBITIOUS leaders like Soludo.
I am still wondering how a very intelligent and key economists like Soludo ,the founder and beginner of the second nigerian economic revolution could be kept outside the corridors of executive power of both the president and the governors of the Eastern Block, either as a consultant or a key player .
This is where Babangida beat all nigerian presidents dead or alive he would have engaged the services of Charles Soludo in his economic team, how and why Jonathan has refused to keep politics aside and engage Soludo is just politics taken too far.

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by muktarl: 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2013
django1: South west is better than south east....you lot should deal with it. angry

is this what you mean by 'better'? you yorubas are still very backward. just take a look at the state capitals in the so called yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Afam4eva:

This is the problem. Instead of you to look inward, you always want to compare yourself to others who are probably like you in order for you to look better. That's how failures reason.

If others are not better either, then change your title.
Ur title sounds absolute.
Moreover, what do u understand by devt cos what u wrote in your first post doesn't conote devt either.

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
ikwere militant: ì dnt blame dm i blame d op wh6 has given dm d opurtunity to wag dia dirty mouths.its true d govs re messing up bt d writng of d east in d area of development is stupidity.i hav travld round dis coo3 nd fnd out dat d se has d most developd rural areas,d most developd micro economy nd a sound sme.d ibos should be gven kudos for catjchng up after d 3ys war wen d sw re busy snoring in dia beds nd 2dy d east hav measurd up nd d sw who re shameles re stil rubng shouldas wita regiondat stod stil for 3ys,wat stops dm frm developng dia cities to d standard of london.bt i can tel u dat apart frm lagos wic is every tribes efort,dia is no city in d west u can compare wit onitsh or owere.d op fogot dat dia is delebrate plot to balkarnize d east since afta d war eg d yorubas playd an undr ground politics to discourage d buldng of oguta seaport even d enugu airport nd d case of odua is an example bt dy cant kil d spirit of an ibo man.d ibos stl play host to one of d industrial zones in nija purely private driven nt govt sponsord.atleast one heavy industry is betar dan 10 biscuit,swet nd ogogoro factories u boast of in ur states.so afam yes d govs re mesng up bt se is beter dan most regions nd u ibos deserve kudos.e no easy

Seriously, I don't know whether the Op smoked Indian hemp before this topic, where and where did he say is developing better than SE sef?

2 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by AtlanticBreeze: 8:45pm On Nov 23, 2013
The worst and clueless governors in Nigeria are in SE. Peter Obi, Rochas and Theodore orji has no business with leadership or administration, These folks are mere traders. Another failure who has no business with governance and no blueprint is being imposed in Anambra under ethnic sentiments devoid of pertinent developmental issues. Tomorrow they will tell you they have scattered development across the state when there is absolutely nothing on ground. And then the migration continues.

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by AtlanticBreeze: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Seriously, I don't know whether the Op smoked Indian hemp before this topic, where and where did he say is developing better than SE sef?
keep deceiving yourself
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Moreover, what do u understand by devt cos what u wrote in your first post doesn't conote devt either.

He knows what he's saying, he just knew if he came out straight and say it you lot will banish him. grin

South west is moving faster than south east. Simple.

Now kill yourself. grin
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Italiano1: 8:55pm On Nov 23, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Usual obfuscation by Madam/Mr? Ngozie. His post is clear enough and so is the title of the thread, if you feel any different and you dont agree with his summation, why dont you provide proof that the SE is not a basket case despite all the FG allocations over the last 50 years.

Afam is bringing up an issue that most of you fail to discuss; you would rather bask in your myopic, individualistic, paranoid bubble rather than face the facts! There must be something inherently wrong in Alaibo when most of your able-bodied men decide that they have to leave their own land to prosper in life.

I am tired of listening to lectures about the civil war- it is getting boring. The real "Japan" has transformed their country from the ruins of war to a technologically advanced country; Germany has risen from the ashes of the 1st and 2nd world Wars to be a power both economically and politically. The Failed Biafra state-currently the SE of Nigeria is still in a shambolic state in terms of infrastructure and overall development despite trillions of Nigerian funds allocated to your states.

5 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by ifechez: 9:02pm On Nov 23, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm writing this to register my displeasure with the almost absence of huge development in the South-East of the country. I have looked round the country and have discovered that, it's probably in the South-East of the country that you have the lowest numbers of development, especially capital development going on. I recently saw a thread on stadiums being built by state governments and none of these stadiums are been built by South-East governments. Governments all over the country are embarking on building New Airports in their states but none of these states are South-East states. States all over the federation are setting up tourism havens but not in the South-East and this brings me to the question, what do South-East governors use their allocation for cos i've not seen any project in the SE worth jumping up for save for a few mostly in Enugu. As an Igbo man, i find it embarassing that when it's time to even boast about what my part of the country has done, there's very little that one can be proud of. I'm even looking to see if something is going on in Asaba to even use that to boast but despite the fact that some things have been achieved in Asaba, it's still a growing city. Right now, Enugu is all there is to be boastful about in the SE and i think it's a shame that a people who pride themselves in commerce are lagging behind big time in a country that can't even be said to be developing. I think the major problem is one of leadership. We probably boast of the worst leaders that this country has produced. We have to make do with all these Ogbete leaders that our states keep churning out. For heaven sake, what business has Theodore has in becoming an LGA chairman let alone a state governor. is there nobody that can do better than Martin Elechi? Is Peter Obi the best Anambra can boast of? When will Rochas start attracting big time investors to Imo state who are not coming to setup up cheap hotels. The SE needs our attention and it has to be very fast.

mehn!!! you are dull. so in mind building stadium is a capital project that should be praised. As a people, what we need is an enabling environment to setup up biz and industries. Are u saying sabmiller, innoson motor, geometric, the biggest can industry in Africa are not big projects. will building a stadium put food in anybody's table? we are talking of artisan clusters and you are here talking nonsense about stadium and other useless things.

3 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by ifechez: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm writing this to register my displeasure with the almost absence of huge development in the South-East of the country. I have looked round the country and have discovered that, it's probably in the South-East of the country that you have the lowest numbers of development, especially capital development going on. I recently saw a thread on stadiums being built by state governments and none of these stadiums are been built by South-East governments. Governments all over the country are embarking on building New Airports in their states but none of these states are South-East states. States all over the federation are setting up tourism havens but not in the South-East and this brings me to the question, what do South-East governors use their allocation for cos i've not seen any project in the SE worth jumping up for save for a few mostly in Enugu. As an Igbo man, i find it embarassing that when it's time to even boast about what my part of the country has done, there's very little that one can be proud of. I'm even looking to see if something is going on in Asaba to even use that to boast but despite the fact that some things have been achieved in Asaba, it's still a growing city. Right now, Enugu is all there is to be boastful about in the SE and i think it's a shame that a people who pride themselves in commerce are lagging behind big time in a country that can't even be said to be developing. I think the major problem is one of leadership. We probably boast of the worst leaders that this country has produced. We have to make do with all these Ogbete leaders that our states keep churning out. For heaven sake, what business has Theodore has in becoming an LGA chairman let alone a state governor. is there nobody that can do better than Martin Elechi? Is Peter Obi the best Anambra can boast of? When will Rochas start attracting big time investors to Imo state who are not coming to setup up cheap hotels. The SE needs our attention and it has to be very fast.

mehn!!! you are dull. so in mind building stadium is a capital project that should be praised. As a people, what we need is an enabling environment to setup up biz and industries. Are u saying sabmiller, innoson motor, geometric, the biggest can industry in Africa are not big projects. will building a stadium put food in anybody's table? we are talking of artisan clusters and you are here talking nonsense about stadium and other useless things. you talked about airport, wen the old IMO built their airport most parts of the country were still sleeping on a bicycle.

1 Like

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by ifechez: 9:05pm On Nov 23, 2013
AtlanticBreeze:
keep deceiving yourself

yorober asswipe!!! whatever that makes you sleep.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2013
asha 80: i hope you know you the one that started the comparision?read your opening post well.
YOU FOR ASK AFAM WETIN HE DEY DO FOR LAGOS
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by danot1030: 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2013
SE need 2 drop hate n tribal sentiment 2 join d progresiv, pdp encorag stealin n neva demand development 4 d states dey control. ekiti, osun, ogun n oyo under pdp wer in deplorabl state until acn govnt was electd in, go 2 all dis state nw u wil see.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by AtlanticBreeze: 9:17pm On Nov 23, 2013
ifechez:

mehn!!! you are dull. so in mind building stadium is a capital project that should be praised. As a people, what we need is an enabling environment to setup up biz and industries. Are u saying sabmiller, innoson motor, geometric, the biggest can industry in Africa are not big projects. will building a stadium put food in anybody's table? we are talking of artisan clusters and you are here talking nonsense about stadium and other useless things. you talked about airport, wen the old IMO built their airport most parts of the country were still sleeping on a bicycle.
olodo tell us what your governors are doing with their allocations, innoson set up his factory in his hometown regardless of any govt input. Tell us what your governors are doing with their allocations.
Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by ifechez: 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2013
danot1030: SE need 2 drop hate n tribal sentiment 2 join d progresiv, pdp encorag stealin n neva demand development 4 d states dey control. ekiti, osun, ogun n oyo under pdp wer in deplorabl state until acn govnt was electd in, go 2 all dis state nw u wil see.

until you stop building mud houses we will never join you. nobi by force

5 Likes

Re: The Dearth Of Development In The South-east by Ngwakwe: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2013
Give us a break. South East is just recovering from the effects of three years civil war / genocide, where every standing building and infrastructure were bombed to stone-age, development was static and economy was devastated by Nigerian and Arab Armies.

South East just started working with little resources at her disposal, in due time South East development will run.

django1:

He knows what he's saying, he just knew if he came out straight and say it you lot will banish him. grin

South west is moving faster than south east. Simple.

Now kill yourself. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Breaking News Buhari Appoints 209 Board Chairmen / APC NEC: Why El-rufai, Akeredolu, Bello, Others Are Backing Oyegun / "Wages Of Sin Is Death" - Rivers State Revenue Cautions Tax Defaulters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.