Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56578 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 8:15am On Nov 27, 2013
LadyH: err...wuda loved to drag dis on n let u knw actually HOW im lost buh, iz aiit. kiss

Lol...please do. Maybe we can reach an understanding. You probably have a better opinion, who knows?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:17am On Nov 27, 2013
sandijey:

If you're in love wiv the wrong man and you display such activity, u will become a slave! To me, the problem is not about doing it! Everybod is making a point! But if a man is bringing this damn list of how to know a wife material, are u a husband material? Do u deserve to be treated this way by a girl. You don't treat ur woman right, you cheat on her, beat her, don even give her small money, verbally abuse her yet u want her to cook and clean! Where do they do such? Nigerian men have bad attitudes.their relationship wiv a woman is like a king to a slave. Most women do not like to be talked down on. You can tell me to cook but not shout on me to cook. Most nigerian men are not polite. Respect. And politeness are two very important but salient factors in keeping a home! That's why everybody is pretending! A demonic woman will do all this before marriage, after marriage it becomes a different ball game! We should all respect ourselves!
No no no no NO!!!! U don spoil talk. SOME Nigerian men not ALL. Don't generalise... It's bad!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Chop it kiss

Lol
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:20am On Nov 27, 2013
sandijey:

A demonic woman will do all this before marriage, after marriage it becomes a different ball game! We should all respect ourselves!
Pardon? Wot are you saying? undecided
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by igbsam(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2013
alutacontinua: I am not a fan of it!
I can only do it once in a blue-moon, by dt I min lyk once in a year!
I am not his wife, he needs to understand that! If he wants to know how good my culinary skills are, i'll gladly entertain him if he comes to my house!

Dt's all!

[size=24pt]But you are a fan of his pocket, wallet, shopping and outing abi......Rabbish![/size]
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by TERNGU123: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2013
so i shuld b d one 2 be cookin 4 her
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Janelaz: 8:24am On Nov 27, 2013
i enjoy cooking, so no big deal. but moderation is the key.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2013
igbsam:

But you are a fan of his pocket, wallet, shopping and outing abi......Rabbish!
Abeg calm down jare! See as u dey shout, u dey shower persin with early morning spit na angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Why do i keep on having the feeling d OP is a bad cook
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Abasimmodo(f): 8:29am On Nov 27, 2013
No cooking for any boyfriend
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:34am On Nov 27, 2013
zeb04: . Mayb u dnt stay in dis part of the world whr I stay bt pple cook under compulsion to get a husband. Dat by the way,I get ur point 2. Everytin shld b out of love wat am against is those men who tink its their birthright for their gf 2 com 2 the house nd slave 4 them nd yet they even ask y the food is not ready on time. Well wateva works for you. Peace

Very correct!!!!! People cook under duress. Not becausethey want to. Just so u can please the man! A young girl will cook for her bf so he can keep her! That's just d simple truth! She might love cooking but that's a Salient reason. Am a psychologist so I no what am saying! When the chips are Down ,People see life as give And take, gain and loss. How many people do things wivout weighing the gain? If tomorrow the guy leaves u, the first thing the woman will say is " aftereverything" is that not her being expectant and weighing her loss? At theend of the day, all na eye service. Because of my experience I am of the opinion of cooking once in a while.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by toskut(m): 8:34am On Nov 27, 2013
If you can sleep with him, why can't you cook for him?

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
No no no no NO!!!! U don spoil talk. SOME Nigerian men not ALL. Don't generalise... It's bad!

Ok some!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by emeraldudy: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Diff strokes 4 diff folks. U can always cook frm d comfy of ur home n drop d package wen ur done. How many guys get mortar n pestle 4 hse not to talk of grater kiss
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pardon? Wot are you saying? undecided

What am saying is if cooking makes a woman a good wife! Then people do not know nor understand relationship!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mekyno(m): 8:39am On Nov 27, 2013
I am not his wife, he needs to understand that! If he wants to know how good my culinary skills are, i'll gladly entertain him if he comes to my house!

Dt's all!
ur nt his wife, so y sleep wit him?.....wich is more difficult or more morally wrong, to sleep wit him or jst cook 4 him?.....sm gals sef, dear mental/reasoning level baffles me alot
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 27, 2013
emeraldudy: Diff strokes 4 diff folks. U can always cook frm d comfy of ur home n drop d package wen ur done. How many guys get mortar n pestle 4 hse not to talk of grater kiss
Lol.E be like say u no no say correct educated African man still exists cheesy.Some get all the packages for their kitchen
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Charles545: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2013
for me Nothing wrong with it..just that I don't like it especially if She comes over to my place.. buh if I visit her and She does...no p.She loves cooking and I must give the meals excellent compliment#loveUMercy#
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mamid: 8:46am On Nov 27, 2013
sandijey:

If you're in love wiv the wrong man and you display such activity, u will become a slave! To me, the problem is not about doing it! Everybod is making a point! But if a man is bringing this damn list of how to know a wife material, are u a husband material? Do u deserve to be treated this way by a girl. You don't treat ur woman right, you cheat on her, beat her, don even give her small money, verbally abuse her yet u want her to cook and clean! Where do they do such? Nigerian men have bad attitudes.their relationship wiv a woman is like a king to a slave. Most women do not like to be talked down on. You can tell me to cook but not shout on me to cook. Most nigerian men are not polite. Respect. And politeness are two very important but salient factors in keeping a home! That's why everybody is pretending! A demonic woman will do all this before marriage, after marriage it becomes a different ball game! We should all respect ourselves!
You obviously have a case with men, to me it's not bad for a lady to cook for the boyfriend, period!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 27, 2013
At d end of the day,it all boils down to the kind of partner you are with.Some wudnt mind because they know they can never marry you,some men don't care because they think its not all that important,some wud use that as a yardstick to measure a partner's character,some just don't like to be pampered as dey cook for themselves,while some get one babe house wey dem dey go chop clean mouth grin grin

Back in school,I don't do no Shiite for any man except you beg for it.But now?Omo I no fit use my hand fall my hand o.Just like I wud remind my guy anytime him head knock small,"Oga u dey block road for some potential husbands wey better pass you,don't push me over the edge"
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by igbsam(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo: Abeg calm down jare! See as u dey shout, u dey shower persin with early morning spit na angry
grin Open your mouth make i pour more spit inside...........
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Akalia(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2013
Who asked if you are a lesbo !!! (Pricking conscience)
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2013
igbsam:
grin Open your mouth make i pour more spit inside...........
Eeeeeeeeeewwwh! Mods!! Ban this smelly boi angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Kassidy90(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2013

Dt's all!
I guess am nt her husband so I can only give her things like money once in a blue-moon, by dat I mean lyk once in a yr!
she needs to understand if she wants to knw how caring I am she shuld ask my mum.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: At d end of the day,it all boils down to the kind of partner you are with.Some wudnt mind because they know they can never marry you,some men don't care because they think its not all that important,some wud use that as a yardstick to measure a partner's character,some just don't like to be pampered as dey cook for themselves,while some get one babe house wey dem dey go chop clean mouth grin grin

Back in school,I don't do no Shiite for any man except you beg for it.But now?Omo I no fit use my hand fall my hand o.Just like I wud remind my guy anytime him head knock small,"Oga u dey block road for some potential husbands wey better pass you,don't push me over the edge"
Lolz... You no fit carry last na! Carry go! grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by hadasadqueen: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2013
mtchwwww it dosnt mk any diff
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Akalia(m): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2013
A guy been familiar with his gal's uncladness can breed contempt but that's the opposite when it comes to a gal cooking for her boo. I admire my gal a big deal when she does d chef tin. So personally I disagree that familiarity breeds contempt in the context of the subject.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Jamesdman(m): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2013
otijah: It is very very wrong, cause while cooking the food the guy maybe staring at her ass, which can nw lead to kitchen s*x, which means s*x be4 marriage and is a sin in the sight of God
This guy got me cracked-up...
Hilarious reasoning!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:59am On Nov 27, 2013
Kassidy90:
I guess am nt her husband so I can only give her things like money once in a blue-moon, by dat I mean lyk once in a yr!
she needs to understand if she wants to knw how caring I am she shuld ask my mum.
Wots with you guys and money talk sef? Na Ashana una dey call gf? Hian! If ur babe dey milk u, u sef milk her. Dis one una provoke here like say na we dash una gf, let me hear word o angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 27, 2013
Mamid:
You obviously have a case with men, to me it's not bad for a lady to cook for the boyfriend, period!

I have no case wiv men! And its ur opinion! Stick to it while I stick to mine!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by jjigo(m): 9:03am On Nov 27, 2013
it is wrong
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by childluck(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2013
what is your stand? is it right or wrong to cook?
simply_me: and this is someone who sees your unclothedness and sleeps with you on a daily basis.
So what's moral about cooking for him? Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.