Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56359 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by chronique(m): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2013
What's wrong with people these days? How can cooking for a loved one be termed disrespectful? Most people are having problems with their relationships cos they tend to make an issue out of everything. The fastest way to a man's heart is through his stomach. That is why some women end up losing their husbands to iya basirat and mama ada's restaurant. Experienced ladies know what good food prepared for a guy,na do to him. As a person,I want a lady who can spoil me silly with good food as I do not eat out. I could work a whole day without eating,just to go back home and eat the home made meal. If I find someone who's doing that for me regularly,it becomes a plus. I want to know how good a woman is,when it comes to cooking,before I marry her. Not that I marry her and find out later that she can only boil hot water and make tea or cornflakes.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Caracta(f): 7:20am On Nov 27, 2013
LadyH: I love n agree with this post buh d bolded got me confused.

It means I cannot live with a man I am not married to but I can cook for him within acceptable limits.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Youngpo413: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2013
Cooking for your boyfriend is right but ffucking your him when he hasn`t yet married is wrong,very wrong.
If you girls have learnt how to close your legs,guys would have married earlier,but no the reverse is the case,girls now are always hornier than we guys,always ready to fuuckk our brains out,just hold their hands,they are already wet,then touch their breasts them don comot pant,ah ah.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:24am On Nov 27, 2013
thoniann:

Hmmmmm..... Applied Lesbo Tinz!
Abegi! Jealousy! tongue
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by jets53496(m): 7:27am On Nov 27, 2013
ivyy: In honesty I hated it shege. When I go to my bfz crib and he begs me to coook especiali if some friends are over ( for my mind I done turn to slave abii) angry
You need to see boning. Bone of life and sharp sharp he wil join me in the kitchen

But With time I got used to it. Looking at it critically, you and your bf in the house and then when oone or both of you get hungry and guyz have got to eat out? Haba!

You guyz can eat out once in awhile , other times you cook, he cooks(that's if he can, if not u bear it all) either way,we all know that as a girl you wil do the cooking more wink

Why would a guy disrespect you cause you cook for him once in a while For some guyz if not most, its the fastest way to their hrts o

Still I don't expect guyz to force their gfs to cook for them if they don't wana

this is the first time i am responding to a comment on nairaland, my dear, you said it all. Thanks
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:28am On Nov 27, 2013
lertee: Here,i would say it depends on the kind boyfriend. If he is just a "boyfriend" then cooking for him is a No No,he has to do it himself but when the relationship is such that you heading towards marriage,then cooking for him is compulsory. If he chooses to help you in the kitchen ( which most husbands to be do),it is fine and if he doesn't,it is not his duty to. I love cooking and i will cook for my man any day whether i visit him or he visits me.
Wagbayi! Ori e pe baje

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2013
raficki87: but a bf does everything a husband does na. i dont get NL chics. Anyway i bliv all this na forming like man wey dey reason when you reach the bridge of 28-30yrs single,you go know!!!!!!!
Get rid of that mentality! My guy does not do the duty of a husband.I have a good job,so money aint my P. All i require of him is his love and faithfulness.I DO NOT need his money! Most guys have the mentality that nigerian ladies are cheap....i'm really confused.I guess its because i'm surrounded by females with good careers and financial stability.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2013
If you can not cook why are you my girl then
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by tomzman: 7:31am On Nov 27, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in a lady cooking for her bf. The only thing is it shouldn't be a regular thing.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2013
shejane: As 4 me mysef nd I, I derive joy in cooking 4 my man
Evry weekend I MUST cook lyk 3 diff soup nd stew 4 him, use small plates nd share dem, put dem in freezer 4 him

Aft work each day, all he gt 2 do is bring out 1plate of soup warm it nd do eba nd eat or boil rice nd eat it wt d stew

Nd as he's eating dat food, he's thinking of me, hw do I kw dat cos as he's eating we are chating on phone

Evrytin in life depend on individual nd undstanding

Men love gud food nd is our responsibility 2 giv dem dat gud food

Belv it or nt, we gt 2 stop forming, it pays no one
My photocopy wink

But no b every weekend o! If I'm around, hell yeah! He go chop till hin quench sef. grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 7:34am On Nov 27, 2013
raficki87: but a bf does everything a husband does na. i dont get NL chics. Anyway i bliv all this na forming like man wey dey reason when you reach the bridge of 28-30yrs single,you go know!!!!!!!
.....and are u also saying that a lady who goes to her BF's house to cook for him and clean is likely to get married before age 30? Na wa ooo. The keyword here is ''limit''.Do nt overdo it!
Ask yourself,why is it that guys that are too nice and gentle have their hearts broken most times? Overloving na sin ooo! grin

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35am On Nov 27, 2013
Caracta:

It means I cannot live with a man I am not married to but I can cook for him within acceptable limits.
Chop it kiss
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by tomzman: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Young po413: Cooking for your boyfriend is right but ffucking your him when he hasn`t yet married is wrong,very wrong.
If you girls have learnt how to close your legs,guys would have married earlier,but no the reverse is the case,girls now are always hornier than we guys,always ready to fuuckk our brains out,just hold their hands,they are already wet,then touch their breasts them don comot pant,ah ah.
What is this one saying cry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2013
jennypinky: So I visit my guy and expect him to enter the kitchen and cook for me? No! I'd do it myself, Reasons;
1- I love cooking
2- meals prepared by guys are usually tasteless in my mouth
3- I'm the female here and its in my position to cook
With his help or not, I will cook for him, no time for forming or shakara!
Correct! Ur mama try gan oo! Tell her thank you for me o jere! Correct mama! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Vivipedia: Sometimes cooking for ur boyfriend can be nasty. Discover more on www.vivipedia.com
Nasty ke? Wots dis one saying? undecided
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by MANOSUB(m): 7:38am On Nov 27, 2013
People will never tell u d truth. Maybe d OP don cook tire 4 her guy. Who will be truthful enough to tell you her girl always descend on him? In rlship pple hardly go out telling what dy r experiencing.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by LadyH(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2013
Caracta:

err...wuda loved to drag dis on n let u knw actually HOW im lost buh, iz aiit. kiss
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by victorD3: 7:40am On Nov 27, 2013
alutacontinua: I am not a fan of it!
I can only do it once in a blue-moon, by dt I min lyk once in a year!
I am not his wife, he needs to understand that! If he wants to know how good my culinary skills are, i'll gladly entertain him if he comes to my house!

Dt's all!

But you expect him to spoil you with money and gifts or treat you like a princess as if you are his wife. Girl sharp up before a Calabar chick will meet your man ooo!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:41am On Nov 27, 2013
kolidave: I've got trust issues with females. I don't let em buy things for me,wash ma clothes or even cook for me... I love doing ma tins maself
U need Jesus! Demonic spirits full ur body.

Go and find Jesus!!!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2013
ivyy:

My point is why on earth would you cook for your man because you think you can trap him with that? Itz common sense really, am in my bfs crib am hungry and there's food in the house, you think am gona say "oh honey am hungry,wanna go grab something outside, will catch you in 20" dahell And there's food in the house? Can only do that if am not interested in what's in the house.

Or probably I start cooking and then he says "o babe please include mine and I will refuse" Or I'd b munching solo in his presence when I know my baby is hungry?

If am tired but hungry and can't cook he cooks or goes out to get me something. If he does that, why can't I do that for him too And when we feel like its snack or eating out day, then we go For it.
Lik I said early on, if you don't drag yourself in the mud, no one can. If you apply respect to yourself in anything you do, you will be respected.

So please it is a poor mentality to think cooking for your bf wil land you ultimate marriage. It should be done willingly, a gesture of love and kindness. Therez absoluteli no wrong in it.
Oh sis, louder}}}}}}}

Preach it o!!! Drive it in!!!!!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by LadyH(f): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2013
victorD3:

But you expect him to spoil you with money and gifts or treat you like a princess as if you are his wife. Girl sharp up before a Calabar chick will meet your man ooo!
I knew someone will take dat ish here.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2013
shejane: As 4 me mysef nd I, I derive joy in cooking 4 my man
Evry weekend I MUST cook lyk 3 diff soup nd stew 4 him, use small plates nd share dem, put dem in freezer 4 him

Aft work each day, all he gt 2 do is bring out 1plate of soup warm it nd do eba nd eat or boil rice nd eat it wt d stew

Nd as he's eating dat food, he's thinking of me, hw do I kw dat cos as he's eating we are chating on phone

Evrytin in life depend on individual nd undstanding

Men love gud food nd is our responsibility 2 giv dem dat gud food

Belv it or nt, we gt 2 stop forming, it pays no one
God bless you dear. When you cook for your man and put in the freezer,all he needs to do is just cut a little portion, reheat and make rice or EBA to eat with it will always make him remember you. I Cooked for my ex till I left him. I can't be in his house and expect him to cook for me. What will I be doing when he is in the kitchen cooking for me? Watch movie and wait for him to cook and serve me. Not all relationship ends up in marriage but what is worth doing is worth doing well. God bless u shejane

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by hadasadqueen: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2013
simply_me: and this is someone who sees your unclothedness and sleeps with you on a daily basis.
So what's moral about cooking for him? Nonsense.

hahaha I tire ohsmiley
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by brodaman1: 7:51am On Nov 27, 2013
honestly speakin. I dnt think is wrong its all depends on respects they av for each other. If a guy does not luv if u like cook once a blue moon he will knock u off wen d time comes..for me my luv does my cookin wen she is around and i luv her food taste.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by MANOSUB(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2013
ireneidiva: No energy to even cook for myself talkless of a guy. Mtchew
serious? Eya!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by EKELEONU(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2013
please when next you put up such topic, try and put age range. 27yrs and above is expected to gladly jump into that kitchen and cook while below.....ehhhh can afford to do shakara
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Phaven: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2013
It all boils down to givin out an inch in every relationship and reserving the mile for its outcome which might be marriage bcz if you give a mile,it will end in seperation which can be dangerous on the side of the gal. Secondly, its a two way thing on the side of men or guys based on different perceptions as what pleases Mr A may displease Mr B! This is practical, so ladies be wise and use your initiatives. All the best!!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by otikpoko(m): 8:02am On Nov 27, 2013
simply_me: and this is someone who sees your unclothedness and sleeps with you on a daily basis.
So what's moral about cooking for him? Nonsense.

Get out of my head! angry
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by mistyebby(f): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2013
$#EGXY:
E no bad if your babe cook 4 you now diff pple wit diff principle
Truth be told,I see nothing wrong with it,it won't be an everydaything and ofcourse I won't be visiting everyday.it might seem a big deal for girls that can't cook dou!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:06am On Nov 27, 2013
P-haven:
It all boils down to givin out an inch in every relationship and reserving the mile for its outcome which might be marriage bcz if you give a mile,it will end in seperation which can be dangerous on the side of the gal. Secondly, its a two way thing on the side of men or guys based on different perceptions as what pleases Mr A may displease Mr B! This is practical, so ladies be wise and use your initiatives. All the best!!!
Bobo obahiaghon, this ur theory they confuse me e! Are u saying cooking for ur bf may delay proposal? As in this one way u include dangerous, wots dangerous? The type of soup or the amount of pepper you add? Abeg come apply physics. I dey wait
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by akinz4u(m): 8:09am On Nov 27, 2013
lil max: he his not your husband so you will also see money once in a blue-moon cheesy
correct Ryan brother... if ur a girl and u dey fear cooking ur own don finish be that NCOs one ekaette dey chill for corner to snatch ur man
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 27, 2013
QueenR.A.W:

All very valid points.I agree with everything said.In addition if a Woman you may be consider marriage to can't cook, how will she feed your children, let alone you on a daily basis.Can a woman who can't cook really have a family, run a household, and possibly work or run a business? I doubt it.

I think its ok to showcase your cooking skills and domestic abilities to your beloved.OCCASIONALLY. ......however do not Cook and Clean as if you live there, or as if you should be compensated for it , like a Maid.I do not think its wise to prematurely award a man with privleges he has not earned.Doing wifely duties, when you have not become someone's wife, is a mistake in my mind.That doesn't mean You don't have to display such abilities, just don't make it a regular occurence.

If you're in love wiv the wrong man and you display such activity, u will become a slave! To me, the problem is not about doing it! Everybod is making a point! But if a man is bringing this damn list of how to know a wife material, are u a husband material? Do u deserve to be treated this way by a girl. You don't treat ur woman right, you cheat on her, beat her, don even give her small money, verbally abuse her yet u want her to cook and clean! Where do they do such? Nigerian men have bad attitudes.their relationship wiv a woman is like a king to a slave. Most women do not like to be talked down on. You can tell me to cook but not shout on me to cook. Most nigerian men are not polite. Respect. And politeness are two very important but salient factors in keeping a home! That's why everybody is pretending! A demonic woman will do all this before marriage, after marriage it becomes a different ball game! We should all respect ourselves!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught / Photos: "Today I Married The Man I Met On Social Media. Don't Ignore All Your DM / After I Took A Loan For Her, She Blocked My Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.