Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56577 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by igbsam(m): 9:04am On Nov 27, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Eeeeeeeeeewwwh! Mods!! Ban this smelly boi angry
Hehehehehehehehe.....If the Mods open their mouth, i will make a big spit and pour it inside their mouth as well. And i would personally double your own. grin wink You can call it De La Creame
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by hadasadqueen: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2013
[quote
author=Akalia]A guy been familiar with his gal's uncladness can breed
contempt but that's the opposite when it comes to a gal cooking for her
boo. I admire my gal a big deal when she does d chef tin. So personally I
disagree that familiarity breeds contempt in the context of the
subject.[/quote]

no one will generalizzzz by ur opinion
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by JoanJohnson(f): 9:15am On Nov 27, 2013
Well for me, i dnt see anything wrong in doing that as far as he appreciates it, i naturally love cooking and its my joy when people eat what i prepare. But if we have nt seen each others unclothedness yet, then i won't cook cuz from after cooking i will want to have my bath and then before you know it everyone will be singing praise and worship which i won't want, i can cook from my home and take it to him if na my food him really wan eat. Cooking is fun and when a man eats your food and still wants you to cook for him, then know that u've gotten him in that area.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 9:16am On Nov 27, 2013
JellyBean190: Why do i keep on having the feeling d OP is a bad cook
lol! I am the OP,but i do not want to boast on this forum.My cakes and dishes would be for another thread. cheesy
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Malachy27: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2013
See big mamas saying no to kukin... Me dey do am 4my beloved Sen Yerima....

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Mekyno(m): 9:17am On Nov 27, 2013
mz mariah: God bless you dear. When you cook for your man and put in the freezer,all he needs to do is just cut a little portion, reheat and make rice or EBA to eat with it will always make him remember you. I Cooked for my ex till I left him. I can't be in his house and expect him to cook for me. What will I be doing when he is in the kitchen cooking for me? Watch movie and wait for him to cook and serve me. Not all relationship ends up in marriage but what is worth doing is worth doing well. God bless u shejane
dis post n shejane's, r d best....oda r jst running around or blabing
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by asab0234: 9:23am On Nov 27, 2013
Honestly, i use to cook for my hubby b4 we got married, and guess what he told his sister? "i'll rather marry a girl that cooks for me, washes my clothes n takes care of me like a mother, than marry a liability"

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by 6footplus(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2013
nyere84: If am in his house...,he cooks for me. But, soup is not among the tins he can cook.(he enjoys cooking)

If he is in my house..., i cook for him.

I still remember hw he devoured the ora soup and pounded yam, i cooked for him last weekend.

To be sincere, it gives me joy watching him eat my food to the last drop.

This a woman after my heart. Make your bobo no vex, I dey come find u wherever u dey!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Ngokafor(f): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2013
Boyfriend capital NO!!!
Fiance and Husband a big YES!!..
..am out...
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by cutz(f): 9:24am On Nov 27, 2013
ASUU wahala..it is well.very soon we will all hv a busy mind again.we won't hv a space in our head to think abt weda d boyfriend took poison or d girlfriend prepared nonsense 4 d guy to eat or who didt thirst d food.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2013
JellyBean190: Why do i keep on having the feeling d OP is a bad cook
Now,look at this scenerio,and understand where i'm coming from......
While serving,i got into a relationship with a guy.He invited me over to his place a couple of times and i went.On a particular day i went over,he bought some stuff for soup and asked me to prepare egusi soup.I was like,WTF?? You havn't bothered to know me better,u're not even bothered abt my likes and dislikes,u don dey send me errand! He was pissed and so was i.I sha ended the relationship immediately after my service year b'cos i realised that the guy is the type to take advantage of kindness.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Okeycima: 9:24am On Nov 27, 2013
GentleMimi: Hi,peeps.I am presently in an argument with a group of friends about the moral value behind the act of a female who goes to visit her ''guy'' and then enters his kitchen to cook for him (even when his health is in perfect condition).
Now,some of my friends argue that there is nothing wrong in the act,in fact,it is an avenue to exhibit her cooking skills.
Others counter that it makes the guy loose some of his respect for her after a period of consistent cooking and caring(mind you,this is coming from a male ooo).They go on to say that ''familiarity breeds contempt'',and that a guy looses interest if the girl seems too eager to please.
Now,i would really wish some NL guys would give me their HONEST opinion on this matter.Babes,do you think it a big deal to go to your bobo's house and then cook for him?

*Yipeeeeee! My topic made FP! Lol! My ban elapsed this evening so i guess this is a perfect way to celebrate!
I dedicate this topic to my ''point and kill club,A.K.A derailers paradise'',my fans and haters.Mmmwwwuuuah!
@op i dey mad?even if i dey mad.i wont allow such nonsense becos it is against ma ethics as a person{am speaking 4 maself}not only dat but i have been a witness of d bad side effect{girls apply juju,period etc}wen cooking.as it happened to ma lodge mate in school and equally departmental guy nah there i rule am off.if u r not comfortable wit it as a female u can kiss our relationship goodbye.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Okeycima: 9:25am On Nov 27, 2013
GentleMimi: Hi,peeps.I am presently in an argument with a group of friends about the moral value behind the act of a female who goes to visit her ''guy'' and then enters his kitchen to cook for him (even when his health is in perfect condition).
Now,some of my friends argue that there is nothing wrong in the act,in fact,it is an avenue to exhibit her cooking skills.
Others counter that it makes the guy loose some of his respect for her after a period of consistent cooking and caring(mind you,this is coming from a male ooo).They go on to say that ''familiarity breeds contempt'',and that a guy looses interest if the girl seems too eager to please.
Now,i would really wish some NL guys would give me their HONEST opinion on this matter.Babes,do you think it a big deal to go to your bobo's house and then cook for him?

*Yipeeeeee! My topic made FP! Lol! My ban elapsed this evening so i guess this is a perfect way to celebrate!
I dedicate this topic to my ''point and kill club,A.K.A derailers paradise'',my fans and haters.Mmmwwwuuuah!
@op i dey mad?even if i dey mad.i wont allow such nonsense becos it is against ma ethics as a person{am speaking 4 maself}not only dat but i have been a witness of d bad side effect{girls apply juju,period etc}wen cooking.as it happened to ma lodge mate in school and equally departmental guy nah there i rule am off.if u r not comfortable wit it as a female u can kiss our relationship goodbye.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by babybuzx(f): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2013
I can cook for him but not regularly until I become his wife. But if he sees it as my duty to cook his food as a gf den he don miss am
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by bigx(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2013
This attitude is why many women stay single till 40, trying to turn everything into a mind game.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sunex: 9:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Notin is wrong wt dat, dat jus shows her commitment to d guy.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by asab0234: 9:36am On Nov 27, 2013
Graceojomasule: D fact is that, it's d duties of a girl to prepared dishes /food for his date/guy dat make u responsible.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh! Oyibo! abeg see my head o
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Hardheolar(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Peepz still dey on top diz gentlemimi matter.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Segibambo(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2013
Why would you cook "Regularly " for a guy/man "In his house shocked" who has not paid your bride-Price nor has he married you as a wife...
I'd say you are putting the cart before the horse.
The only condition that should warrant you cooking for him would be based on him paying you a visit in your house at a time when you are not alone at home grin[/color][color=#000099].

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by vitality22(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2013
alutacontinua: I am not a fan of it!
I can only do it once in a blue-moon, by dt I min lyk once in a year!
I am not his wife, he needs to understand that! If he wants to know how good my culinary skills are, i'll gladly entertain him if he comes to my house!

Dt's all!
Babe, forget this thing you are saying abeg. Infact, babes like you are the one's that do more of the cooking for the guy, infact, breakfast, lunch and dinner for the guy.
Just forget that thing you are saying, Na todayyyyyyyyy? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin just leave that thing abeg.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Hardheolar(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2013
asab0234:

I can c ur head dropping off.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Hardheolar(m): 9:43am On Nov 27, 2013
bigx: This attitude is why many women stay single till 40, trying to turn everything into a mind game.
I concur with u jare

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by adepentane1(m): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013
Seriously there is nothing wrong with that...... I mean it even gives an opportunity to knw each other better. And for me !!! I appreciate good cooking and if she can give me that. !!! Wow.... She remains ma queen........ So !! It very owkay be me. ...
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013
I think if you understand your girl/boy,you'll never think about this...everything just flow,she cook and you help her out(its never her job).
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:48am On Nov 27, 2013
asab0234:

Werey grin grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2013
asab0234:

grin
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 9:50am On Nov 27, 2013
Hardheolar: Peepz still dey on top diz gentlemimi matter.
Abeg no be Gentlemimi matter oooooo! Lol!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Osascandyheart: 9:58am On Nov 27, 2013
I see noting in cooking for my Guy,if I can cook for my friend y can't I cook for my love
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sunex: 10:01am On Nov 27, 2013
asab0234: Honestly, i use to cook for my hubby b4 we got married, and guess what he told his sister? "i'll rather marry a girl that cooks for me, washes my clothes n takes care of me like a mother, than marry a liability"

Me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (21) (Reply)

Kingreign Gets Married Today!! / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. / Having Feelings For My Ex Despite Being Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.