Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? (56442 Views)

Ladies, Cooking For Your Boyfriend Doesn't Make You A Wife Material. / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: Sorry en. At least, this will teach you not to discuss a woman's privacy unnecessarily. What is your business with my virginity? That 'pichure' in your 'palour' already tells a story. I hope your high libido sisters will always look at it so that they can shape their life not to have a faulty wedding pix like that.
Madam its ok*pics up her wrapper and wraps it around her sagged brrreeest*Oya go inside and cook for Oga.Ozugo

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Yemlizzy(f): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
Caracta: This topic again?

I can cook for him but there'll be limits. There's a line between girlfriend and wife. As long as i am not living with him, i can cook for him. I love cooking but i do it out of love, not out of obligation. I cook for people i am not dating, how much more my own personal person?

Again i say, there are limits. A girlfriend is not a wife...not yet!
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tbken: 2:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Good!chukwu gozie gi
Thanks good of you...
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 2:07pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: It's ok o.Kai I think say na only me sabi vulgar ,talks.Nna hapu.Ozugo
But the guy is really mean o. He uses vulgar words at will. With six years in Ife studying Computer Engineering and another 2 yrs in Porstmouth studying IT, I would 'betray' my Education if I start trading these kind of words with him. If not, .......
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 2:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
emalekuo: in a relationship nothing is by force, you do the one your power catches, you visit your boy friend and he is just back from the market, is it a big deal if u decide to help him cook or wash the dishes? he picks the broom to sweep and you watching African magic abi? AND FOR GOD'S SAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HIS HOUSE IF YOU CAN'T HELP HIM OUT WITH SIMPLE TASK?? EVERYBODY SIT IN YOUR HOUSE UNTIL MARRIAGE.

Sense.

How can some girls come here and tell me cooking is slavery and some guys wil agree. When you act like an house girl thatz entirely your biz.

So don't come and confuse people here (to all the girls who can't differenciate btw acting human , or sensible and acting like a slave (washing clothes, ironing, sweeping, washing toilets, cooking 24,7 . Praticallyy living your life for him and all the while his, insensitive, non reciprocal, snoring and watching football or he has gone out to party hard) with the mindset that it will land you marriage. Ohhhh please! Give yourself respect

Cooking For my bf should not b beacuse he must marry him. Its part of the little gestures you give when inlove.
if cooking for two when you guys are hungry automatically turns you into a slave in your bfz eye shocked then something is wrong with him

7 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 2:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: Madam its ok*pics up her wrapper and wraps it around her sagged brrreeest*Oya go inside and cook for Oga.Ozugo
Thanks! I will at night. Started my leave today and it is a great fun being here.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: Thanks! I will at night. Started my leave today and it is a great fun being here.
part of your advice I took already. cheesy.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
lynpetra: part of your advice I took already. cheesy.
Hmm, sounds good. I pray everything turns well in your relationship. However, my breast aint sag. Still very intact and I will be 29 by Jan. Not old as you think......
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: Hmm, sounds good. I pray everything turns well in your relationship.
Amen
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Tbken: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by shejane: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: What else can I say? Cheap guy and cheap babe? Birds of a feather. For your question, ask that dirty thing you call a girlfriend. Obviously, she has opened her leg for your countless time.

Who's ur husband again? I doubt u are a married woman, learn some manners pls. l
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 2:30pm On Nov 27, 2013
sweetestguy: sori,I dnt hav fake identity,I am mysef,mr sweetestguy,my profile can tel u more,abwt bin smart,I dnt hav to argue wit u,let odas figure it out, d rest of ur post, are u referin to me or idowuogbo,we'll I dnt tink she's stil writin, for me,I did dat 6 yrs ago,gringringrin
You are still not smart enough to know that I wasn't referring to you. I hope you passed that your 'six-year-ago' jamb?
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by GentleMimi: 2:40pm On Nov 27, 2013
Heeeeelllllllllllppppppp!!!!?? My thread has turned into a battle ground.Abeg,e don do ooooo! With the power invested upon me by the great seunoguguoluwasexkillerjaybe.com,i hereby declare this thread CLOSED! grin

Oya,ndidibabe,lynpetra and tbken,kiss eachother and makeup! Nowwwww!!!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by shejane: 2:41pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: Hmm, sounds good. I pray everything turns well in your relationship. However, my breast aint sag. Still very intact and I will be 29 by Jan. Not old as you think......

29? Nd u stil talk lyk dis? Sometin is wrong somewhere

Anyways age is nt maturity
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
GentleMimi: Heeeeelllllllllllppppppp!!!!?? My thread has turned into a battle ground.Abeg,e don do ooooo! With the power invested upon me by the great seunoguguoluwasexkillerjaybe.com,i hereby declare this thread CLOSED! grin

Oya,ndidibabe,lynpetra and tbken,kiss eachother and makeup! Nowwwww!!!
Not funny.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ndidibabe(f): 2:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
shejane:

29? Nd u stil talk lyk dis? Sometin is wrong somewhere

Anyways age is nt maturity
How old are you, sir??
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by monex(m): 3:02pm On Nov 27, 2013
no rule fits all. depends on the parties involved.

personally, I prefer she doesnt cook for me @ my house. if i visit her, she cooks for me. if she visits me, i cook (or buy take-away) for her.

but if she wants it and insists then i have no prob allowing her.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2013
ivyy:

Sense.

How can some girls come here and tell me cooking is slavery and some guys wil agree. When you act like an house girl thatz entirely your biz.

So don't come and confuse people here (to all the girls who can't differenciate btw acting human , or sensible and acting like a slave (washing clothes, ironing, sweeping, washing toilets, cooking 24,7 . Praticallyy living your life for him and all the while his, insensitive, non reciprocal, snoring and watching football or he has gone out to party hard) with the mindset that it will land you marriage. Ohhhh please! Give yourself respect

Cooking For my bf should not b because he must marry him. Its part of the little gestures you give when inlove.
if cooking for two when you guys are hungry automatically turns you into a slave in your bfz eye shocked then something is wrong with him
You are right on this! One of the reasons why I have decided to marry my present girl is because she cooks for me and she's a great cook. With other reasons attached, I left my ex because she doesn't know how to cook, thus, I did the cooking whenever she came visiting and was lazy to learn from me (because I'm a good cook).
As for me, cooking is one thing I test in a girl. I like food and I like varieties, if she can not cook for me when we court, there is 65% chance I won't wife her. The secret some girls do not know is that, the way to a man's heart is through his stomach (this works 40% of time).
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by monex(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
Elizabethoni:

No mind d aprokos..na lie o,dem no fit cook,I'm not his wife,he shld come to my house if he wants to test my culinary skills...bla bla bla...na dem go dey tell d guy,"y don't u let me cook rather than eating out today...it would save us money u know"...

Nobody holy pass oh...a<b>s a matter of fact,a guy that doesn't find it interesting for his gf to cook for him is still a baby and not ready for commitment...</b>not all men like food but real men enjoy home-made food and respect a woman that can cook perfectly!

My Man loved me more the first time I cooked for him and still tells me how much he loved it,he still doesn't eat out and compliments my cooking... we've been married for over 2yrs...
the bolded is sometimes true too sha
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2013
So much ado about nothing. cheesy
I really don't care who does the cooking, as long as na she wash the plates. I hate doing the dishes.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Dubemkelly(m): 3:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Be in dat r/ship dat takes u to d altar or bank not the one dat takes u to bed or kitchen...In other words,if u enjoy cooking den u r @liberty 2 use d kitchen.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by dungdusugyang(m): 3:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
aryankison:

Babe you are not in the military even in the military gals cook for their guys on the frontline, how would u intrigued your guy when you cook for him once in a year am sure you dont have one
don't mine her, another beb will substitude her in the remaining 364dayz...sm galz jst xpressin aw lazy they
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by dungdusugyang(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
aryankison:

Babe you are not in the military even in the military gals cook for their guys on the frontline, how would u intrigued your guy when you cook for him once in a year am sure you dont have one
don't mine her, another beb will substitude her in the remaining 364dayz...sm galz jst xpressin aw lazy they are datzall.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
ndidibabe: You are still not smart enough to know that I wasn't referring to you. I hope you passed that your 'six-year-ago' jamb?
u quoted me and y won't I tink ure referin to me,pls watch ur mouth,ure a married woman ,hw do u tink ur husband will feel seeing d kind of words u use here,even if ure right, ure a xtian,let us see ur light, pls,,u can jus ignore som pple,dnt curse dem,,I dnt need to tel u anytin abwt my academics,I knw we're I am,and I'm doing too well for my age,
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Wislet(f): 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
Lol. Seriously, some comments here are hilarious.

Did someone say you cook for a man at his place, not to prove you are marriage material or get him to marry you, but because you CARE FOR HIS WELL-BEING?
Seriously?
The person that said that, I say YOU LIE.

Are you trying to convince us that you spend months and even YEARS of your life cooking, cleaning, etc JUST because you care for his well-being? Seriously? Then please, do it for all his single male friends too, and all your male friends who are single.

Some comments leave you dumbfounded.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
monex: no rule fits all. depends on the parties involved.
personally, I prefer she doesnt cook for me @ my house. if i visit her, she cooks for me. if she visits me, i cook (or buy take-away) for her.
but if she wants it and insists then i have no prob allowing her.
That's the point. She really shouldn't be doing that in your house before marriage. Its about her own self-respect.
As for you, as a man you have nothing to lose whatsoever.

1 Like

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2013
Dubemkelly: Be in dat r/ship dat takes u to d altar or bank not the one dat takes u to bed or kitchen...In other words,if u enjoy cooking den u r @liberty 2 use d kitchen.
So what are you saying here? undecided undecided
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by dungdusugyang(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
arcbabe: I love cooking but I don't like going to the market,he can go to the market with the list of items to buy and I will gladly cook for him but going to the market and then cook for him is a NO for me. Am I his slave? Gone are the days that I will want to stress myself because of one guy. Abeg make him cook joor,right now I don't see anything that will make me do all those wahala for a guy am not yet married to,some guys are ingrate,they think you are a fool trying to do everything to please them. Smh! He should cook if am in his house because he doesn't expect to come to my house and then enter the kitchen to cook for me.
C childishness wey engolf ur post...gone ar da dayz kay, shebi u 1 brag because men too plenty ni. Be careful lest u miss dat bobo that iz main for u, datz if u still searching, bst of luck sha...
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by bukatyne(f): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wislet: Lol. Seriously, some comments here are hilarious.

Did someone say you cook for a man at his place, not to prove you are marriage material or get him to marry you, but because you CARE FOR HIS WELL-BEING?
Seriously?

Are you trying to convince us that you spend months and even YEARS of your life cooking, cleaning, etc JUST because you care for his well-being? Seriously? Then please, do it for all his single male friends too, and all your male friends who are single.

Lol!

Any woman who doesn't cook for her guy before marriage will not get married and if she does, her marriage will not last

NL!
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by ivyy(f): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2013
Wislet: Lol. Seriously, some comments here are hilarious.

Seriously?

Let me get you straight , I go to my bfs crib am not in that stage of my life where I want to get married, he probably isn't too. We are both hungry there's food in the house we cook together or I cook For two. Do you you honestly think am cooking cause I need tu be given a marriage stamp on my head And if you know marriage is where your heading tooo, do what you know you can to keep your man and he should do the same too. Its both ways. But don't tink one ultimate thing wil make him stick with you. Hence, don't enslave yourself.

But What's the biggie in cooking For a bf you may or may not end up marrying. It should b voluntary and if he begs me equally why not? As long as you don't expect me to cook morning til night For you or call me up and say come over now, come and cook!

Its understanding that matters most. No one is dumb only if you allow it. if you see your girlfrnd wants tu turn you into a maga, then you prove your not likewise if your with a guy who's too primitive and only wants to take undue advantage, shine your eyes. Theres a limit to everything shikena
Know your limits!

3 Likes

Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by Wislet(f): 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2013
Really, this topic doesn't call for the trading of insults. I believe it is adults that type these comments...why behave immaturedly? No matter how not in agreement with your beliefs another person's comment is, you can disagree and state yours devoid of name calling.

@topic, if it's sooo important for your man to see how good you can cook, and his parents have gotten to know who you are, as well as yours him, THEN wouldn't it be better to visit his family house, be with his mamma and cook with her or do it by yourself, then he can come to his parents' house and taste the food you cooked? Since all these men claim your cooking(FOOD) is the main criteria they are looking for, isn't that a good enough compromise?

And now you have determined she can cook what is edible, have you gone to marry her yet? Or..... Is she still supposed to go over to your exclusive house and cook with just you two alone so you will be VEEERY SURE? grin

Even after you were VEEERY SURE, years later how far? Still being sure??

Funny men.

Really. Going to market for you, washing, cooking etc for years....what is delaying you putting a ring on it?

Men can be funny. When that time reaches and this question is posed to them, you will still find most of them stammering and giving excuses. Smh.

See them like "she must prove she can cook". People wey like 'oshofree food' trying to convince us they have a strong point. Seriously guys? Hehehehe grin grin

Gals, don't be deceived.
Re: Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? by sweetestguy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
bukatyne:

Lol!

Any woman who doesn't cook for her guy before marriage will not get married and if she does, her marriage will not last

NL!
ure nt serious,lol,,wait for some girls to attack u, dem go finish u, na u carry ur hand go find trouble,,lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) / Photo Of A Gun Pose By A Wedding Couple And Their Bridal Train Goes Viral / Twitter Users Crowned This Guy As The Face Of Yoruba Demon For This Act (READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.