Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,974 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372267 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SageNaruto(m): 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2013
Nice trend... Thumbs up @op
I met dis girl online, we chatted 4 a few days and I got invited 2 her place. While we were 2geda, she got a call 4rm sum1 and everytyn went south 4rm there, a while after dat, I left. On my way home, she texted me sayin she was sori she couldn't attend 2 me well enuf. So, we kept on chatting and after a week I asked if we could meet again and she asked me 2 com over, but on d day I called 2 ask if she was home but she said she was busy and would call me lata. I waited 5 days 4 dat call but it neva came. Den I decided 2 call her, she apologized and asked me 2 com d nxt day. On get 2 her place dat nxt day, she wasn't home, so I waited 4 her after a few mins she came and told me dat "sumtyn" had happen and dat she was wit her friend, said she'd com see me and explain (dis was lyk 2 - 3 wiks ago) I haven't seen or heard 4rm her since den. 2days ago out of annoyance, I texted her sayin; "it was fun knwin u, gudbye".... And dat was it, I'm just 1darin if I did d ryt tin or I was too impatient?!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rexx07(m): 11:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
@sage naruto_d gal jst de waste ur time n u r allown it, she z nt attractd 2 u in any way.i'll suggst u cut contact n 4get abt her. i also tink ur foundamentals aint tyt, u nid 2 wrk on dat man.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:35pm On Dec 16, 2013
nice work goin on here... still making progress at my end... thumbs up niggas... with patience.. u'l all get d best of em grls dis xmas... grin
op you rock...

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:28am On Dec 17, 2013
SageNaruto: Nice trend... Thumbs up @op
I met dis girl online, we chatted 4 a few days and I got invited 2 her place. While we were 2geda, she got a call 4rm sum1 and everytyn went south 4rm there, a while after dat, I left. On my way home, she texted me sayin she was sori she couldn't attend 2 me well enuf. So, we kept on chatting and after a week I asked if we could meet again and she asked me 2 com over, but on d day I called 2 ask if she was home but she said she was busy and would call me lata. I waited 5 days 4 dat call but it neva came. Den I decided 2 call her, she apologized and asked me 2 com d nxt day. On get 2 her place dat nxt day, she wasn't home, so I waited 4 her after a few mins she came and told me dat "sumtyn" had happen and dat she was wit her friend, said she'd com see me and explain (dis was lyk 2 - 3 wiks ago) I haven't seen or heard 4rm her since den. 2days ago out of annoyance, I texted her sayin; "it was fun knwin u, gudbye".... And dat was it, I'm just 1darin if I did d ryt tin or I was too impatient?!

U did d ryt tin. U r a man. If a girl is not ready to av a cool time wit u...u bounce her oFf. Itz obvious she is just wasting ur tiime.

Tho..I won't use d sms method...but using it is stil d same tin. U need to let a girl know u r valued n treasured. Move on..bro..I don't support goin bk to beg a girl wen she is not obviously treating u well. Dats weakness. Free d babe n game oda girls. Mhen..dere r so hot n pretty many girls out there
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:32am On Dec 17, 2013
Osahon7: Ted and co..frm ur experiences in relationship matters do u tink a relationship can work without S*X?? My gf ended our 2yrs relationship few weeks ago, for reasonable reason..do u tink it was because we never had s*x?

I dnt tink so. S*x plays a crucial role. Its d ultimate investment for girls. U shud av gotten d relationship on a sexual tone. But not to worrry...free her, and game oda girls. Don go begging her.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by yungdamaz(m): 12:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Oga TED reply me na lipsrsealed
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomsniel(m): 12:43am On Dec 17, 2013
Nyc thread op...my prob z am cute so i get ghels easily bt have never approached one in ma life...der z ds ghel in ma church we have caught ourselves staring at each other bt i just cant bring ma sef to go talk to her....another ish z dat she z friends wif ma sis bt even when i try to summon courage to go after her she z always beside her mum and to make matters worse she hates social networking(found awt frm ma sis) so cant even chat her up on any social network cos am a lil efficient at that....so op kindly advise me on how to go abt ds..thankz in anticipatn
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vislabraye(m): 1:16am On Dec 17, 2013
Op, you made a lot of sense. My major challenge is taking it to the next stage. To be sincere with you, my siblings stay with me @ home and most times my mum comes around. It's not an ideal situation to bring a chick in.

I've had my fair share of successes. Some times if I go to church, I meet a lady who usually picks up a discussion with me. I remember one who sat next to me and wouldn't let me be. When the pastor makes a statement, she'll tell me what her opinion is. After the service, I introduced myself to her and that's where it ended.

Another occasion in church there was this usher who was fond of looking @ me. When I see her, she waves. She's done that several times. There was a time I met her somewhere else as I was driving. I offered her a lift and she obliged. She gave me her number in the process.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vislabraye(m): 1:20am On Dec 17, 2013
We used to chat with whatssap. At a time she stopped replying. I asked her if we were quarrelling and she replied with a no. So I've stopped looking her way and she doesn't look my way. This is someone who was more interested in me that I in her.
Suddenly she started feeling so special. It was funny at the same time senseless.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vislabraye(m): 1:26am On Dec 17, 2013
omigin: You are doing a good job. There is this girl i have being trying to catch for like 3 wks, though, she as not said yes to me. But the last time we chat, i told her that, 'let me love u' her reply was, i'm not stopping u. What does this mean, is it possible for a gilrl to love without saying yes?.

What I think U shud do is stop looking for a special sign whether she likes U or not. The fact that she responded to U shows that she's interested. Just go ahead.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 2:41am On Dec 17, 2013
@op i saw this gal yesterday noon,she was putting on a bump short,she has big ass i was attracted...but when i saw her all ya tips left my head...wat do u think i need...maybe ayam scared of receiving a slap or sth
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by francoflex: 2:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Xxxtedyxxx u b d real baddoo, thumps up
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Panshow(m): 3:25am On Dec 17, 2013
Hey Teddy, you're doing a great job, kudos to you.
There's this girl I love so much within the neighbourhood, just 2 weeks ago, I summoned the courage to talk to her. I actually asked of her number but she declined, and I felt it was a red flag, and since then I never talked to her again. Even though we use to say hi if coincidentally we meet on the road.
Just yesterday, about two of my friends told me that they saw her with another man, it was just like the end of the world to me cos I love this girl like mad.
Please Teddy, what do I do to win her? . I love her so much.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sugarsoul(m): 5:28am On Dec 17, 2013
op nice work you doing and I must confess I've learnt a lot. I think for guys encountering the girl saying I already have a bf stuff. first note, that's a way of saying I'm not easy to get into..so planning your game well is required. I'll use my own story as a case study. I met this girl, chatted her up after a few weeks and got signs that she liked me..tried teasing her Buh she still proved tough. now here's what I do; anytime a girl whom I like and I read that she likes me too says she has a bf, I'll just say "cool, ama snatch you away from him"..I've tried this and it worked...now I used it on this girl and kept acting like her bf(you know calling her regularly, sweet names e.t.c) until one day she said that's what makes me different from other guys. she said other guys are on and off their game Buh that I seem not to get tired..I just kept teasing her in that line and the rest they say is history
bottom line: just learn how to make a girl laugh and when you get signs that she likes you keep at her, call keep acting like her bf and ogbeni she go become yours. hope that helps

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 17, 2013
Nastydroid: @op i saw this gal yesterday noon,she was putting on a bump short,she has big ass i was attracted...but when i saw her all ya tips left my head...wat do u think i need...maybe ayam scared of receiving a slap or sth
as i sabi book reach, i dey always forget tips if i see babe wey i want toast, ur story funny oo. Hehehehehe. Op, what are the things u can ask a girl when approaching her for the 1st time? I can't just start to interview her now
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jaeo(m): 7:52am On Dec 17, 2013
Oga ted abeg that yur cynthia na kaduna she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adelolaa(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2013
DailyNews: ...and the girls/ladies are also reading all these open tactics to be used on themgringrin

Poster, u shud have invited guys only into a secret room na for a private sessiongrin of course malaria keep changing form to counter the latest preventive measuresmiley

And there is one adage that says: when the hunter learns to shoot without missing, the bird will also learn to fly without perchinggringrin

So the fact that girls and ladies are also allowed to read all these tactics will soon make it inactive, which means: be yourself and u will meet your kind of girl someday at the right time, except u wanna be a player keeping numerous girls, dunno.

Nice thread all the same, well done @Opsmiley

maybe someone should create whatsapp group
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jheaboiy(m): 8:51am On Dec 17, 2013
pls I nid ur help...there is dis girl I saw in church sometime ago,but I seldomly attend d church and I'm also new in d area.thou I v been trying to get in touch wit ha but it proved abortive,but recently I got ha nos frm a little boy who sabi ha wella,fortunately for me she on whatapp but she neva reply my chat.I summoned courage yestrday,went to ha house and eventually spoke to ha but it didn't go too well...pls wat sud I do nxt,I dnt knw wat to say if I call her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SageNaruto(m): 8:55am On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U did d ryt tin. U r a man. If a girl is not ready to av a cool time wit u...u bounce her oFf. Itz obvious she is just wasting ur tiime.

Tho..I won't use d sms method...but using it is stil d same tin. U need to let a girl know u r valued n treasured. Move on..bro..I don't support goin bk to beg a girl wen she is not obviously treating u well. Dats weakness. Free d babe n game oda girls. Mhen..dere r so hot n pretty many girls out there
Tanx bro... I've already moved 2 d nxt 1. I'm not a guru lyk our dear op but here is sumtyn I use wen plannin on meeting her 4 d 1st tym (assuming we've bin chatting online).
First, I ask her 2 giv me advise on a place dat will be gud 4 a 1st date(wit sum1 else).
Secondly, wen she tells me of a place dat she would recommend, I go ahead and tell her dat I haven't actually met d girl and I'd ask her if she feels d date would be a gud 1st meeting or I shud meet her 1st den ask her out 4rm there.
Depending on her answer 2 dat question, u take her own advice and start using it on her immediately. Dis method hasn't failed me yey... So, op, do u endorse dis advise?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kcblunt(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2013
help...i met dis girl on campus tho i met my coursemate chtn wit hr b4 i joined em..hv bin doin d calling nd textn even actin as hr bf...dis moning i call hr..bla bla..bt she ask of dat guy my coursemate..told me 2 grt him 4her...wht dose dat mean op! De guy dnt even talk 2me again.

Oga tedy i ask a girl out 2b my gf..hv bn fndz 4a wl nw...afta al d talkn she just said ok....no yes..nor nor...ok nd she kept mute.....it's yes aldy...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ideepaul: 9:57am On Dec 17, 2013
My Oga Tedy!e b lyk se u do PSYCHOLOGY OF WOMANIZING 4 skl grin grin

I v got a lil probs,I had a girl lyk dt, while we were in sec skl som yrs ago,I did nt pay attention 2,I was a saint then tho I was enviously close 2 most of them....afta 4 years(this year)I decided 2 contact most f them..the response was grrt!...she z nw 2 much into a woman of a guy's dream,we chat a lot(I suspect I was specially frndzoned immediately) she talks a lot abt her past nd present relationships,becos I listen a lot and help her out,she tells me everything...i mean evrything ,...I need 2 date her....how do i get out f this frndzone,wat shud I do...m not rushing o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adelolaa(m): 10:23am On Dec 17, 2013
@Op. please help
I met this girl on whatsapp group. so I asked her "I will like to meet". and we meet two weeks later, so I told her what is on mind. but she keep saying no up till now since October. though I normally run out of what to say and some little shyness in me. please I need help. I used some of the lesson here this morning for her (Morning sweet, hope u slept and had a happy wake) and I see some sign.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:25am On Dec 17, 2013
ideepaul: My Oga Tedy!e b lyk se u do PSYCHOLOGY OF WOMANIZING 4 skl grin grin

I v got a lil probs,I had a girl lyk dt, while we were in sec skl som yrs ago,I did nt pay attention 2,I was a saint then tho I was enviously close 2 most of them....afta 4 years(this year)I decided 2 contact most f them..the response was grrt!...she z nw 2 much into a woman of a guy's dream,we chat a lot(I suspect I was specially frndzoned immediately) she talks a lot abt her past nd present relationships,becos I listen a lot and help her out,she tells me everything...i mean evrything ,...I need 2 date her....how do i get out f this frndzone,wat shud I do...m not rushing o

Its gud to know u r not rushing..dats a plus. And pls..don't rush so u don't kill the alredy existing trust she has for u. Now u need to do sth. U need to start acting like a boyfriend to her, just do it, she has opened up and told u thins abt her past relationships, u av definitely picked up some points or two.

So start caring abt her like a bfrend, u need to get her attracted, cos as tins stand, u r just a normal friend to her, wen u can start showing dat bf potential her attraction switch will be turned on..and she will see u different. Don't forget u av lots of advantage, cos she has rely opened up to U. Start small, focus on d process.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:29am On Dec 17, 2013
adelolaa: @Op. please help
I met this girl on whatsapp group. so I asked her "I will like to meet". and we meet two weeks later, so I told her what is on mind. but she keep saying no up till now since October. though I normally run out of what to say and some little shyness in me. please I need help. I used some of the lesson here this morning for her (Morning sweet, hope u slept and had a happy wake) and I see some sign.

U need to switch ...and use diversion. Wen a girl is saying no no no..don't pressure her again. U don't av to get a yes from her before u can start acting like her bf. Forget abt her reply..and just u care, and make sure she is investing too, she will invest, wen she automatically start seeing dat caring bf potential in U.

So don't pressure her abt her reply again, use teasing a lot, give her a nickname, wen u see her pics, or sth, tell her ow cute she is, how kissable her lips ow, and ow u appreciate her dress sense, tell her..." U look sweet, I just cant stop tinking abt a sexy hot gown on u, u looking amazing sweet...on a date wit me..with all d smiles on ur face, and ur hair looking so long n cute"

Just examples tho..u shud get where am goin now.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2013
Kc_blunt: help...i met dis girl on campus tho i met my coursemate chtn wit hr b4 i joined em..hv bin doin d calling nd textn even actin as hr bf...dis moning i call hr..bla bla..bt she ask of dat guy my coursemate..told me 2 grt him 4her...wht dose dat mean op! De guy dnt even talk 2me again.

Oga tedy i ask a girl out 2b my gf..hv bn fndz 4a wl nw...afta al d talkn she just said ok....no yes..nor nor...ok nd she kept mute.....it's yes aldy...

For the first question.

When she tells u to greet dat guy, just say..ok..no probs. Don't loud it..just say ok. Nothing is wrong in her asking, she knows u guys r friends or sth. Focus on what u r doing, and just ignore. But u need to just die dat guy part, don't talk abt him, and she asks..just say "ok no probs" wit time..she will stop asking. And get urselves to meet soon.

For the second part.

If she just says ok..like dat wit no yes or no. Dat shudnt get u bothered. Somtimes we don't need a yes or no from girls. We shud focus on d way a girl behaves and not what she says. If after saying ok, and she starts investing on u. Den u r gud to go.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:38am On Dec 17, 2013
yung da maz: Menh dis thread is epic...thumbs up @ op....well ma probs

met dis gurl after our sec sch days and we started talking and those kinda ish....she invested and i jx invested a bit....ah bleep up real bad...she saw me txtin a gurl like dat and said xo ah could txt oda gurls wen shez der....baba ah nay fit tel her say ah love her though she gave me alotta signs dah she did....
Wen ah summoned d courage to tel ha ah loved ha,,she cum dy tel me say she jx wana be friends wit me and she jx take me like her elda bro.....buh bros e dy pain me die......for long ah kinda forget abt it....buh ah want her man...she nay geh bf to best of ma knowledge........xo op abeg wah can i do?

U lost d trust. Dats it. U shud code ur game..well..even tho u r gaming oda girls. U shud keep it as a coded secret.

U will need to just care abt her, keep investing, and tel her ow u guys used to be, the caring stuffs she did, and ow u will just like u guys to get bk to dat stage, don't expect a reply from her, just keep acting d same way.

U av to be persistent. Don't give up, stir up d attraction again.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mrluv(m): 10:51am On Dec 17, 2013
I knw some of us here hve method dat we use and never fail us.. I want us to contribute too to the matter cus as the saying go where one person own stop na there another person own u start and note... There is know knowledge dat is not powerful...!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:54am On Dec 17, 2013
jheaboiy: pls I nid ur help...there is dis girl I saw in church sometime ago,but I seldomly attend d church and I'm also new in d area.thou I v been trying to get in touch wit ha but it proved abortive,but recently I got ha nos frm a little boy who sabi ha wella,fortunately for me she on whatapp but she neva reply my chat.I summoned courage yestrday,went to ha house and eventually spoke to ha but it didn't go too well...pls wat sud I do nxt,I dnt knw wat to say if I call her

Thanx for stopping by on this thread.

###
Its not ur fault..cos u didn't do anytin wrong. Yes the first convo might not av gone too smooth, cos its ur first time wit her, u didn't get her nbr from her, u got it from smone else. So she is expected to put up fronts, or challenge..to let u know..she aint easy. Dats d pyschology.

Since u av seen her, d next tin for u to do..is use txt game or whatsapp game.

Act like a friend to her, tease her..use messages,...sms..and stuff, so she gets it quick, dat u r not a wolf who has come to steal her eggs.

Don't call..for now..make sure u av sent some messages first. Den u can call later. Just ask ow she is doing, if she has eaten...n light stuff like dat.

Wen she starts replying, den u can move to rappot stage.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:55am On Dec 17, 2013
Mrluv: I knw some of us here hve method dat we use and never fail us.. I want us to contribute too to the matter cus as the saying go where one person own stop na there another person own u start and note... There is know knowledge dat is not powerful...!

Yes oh..let's all contribute and help each other on this thread.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:58am On Dec 17, 2013
Nastydroid: @op i saw this gal yesterday noon,she was putting on a bump short,she has big ass i was attracted...but when i saw her all ya tips left my head...wat do u think i need...maybe ayam scared of receiving a slap or sth

You are anxious dats y. She won't slap u, its just ur brain preventing u from doing sth u know u shud do.

Use a simple..hi..or just say.."Hi.ow u doing" from dere take tins up..don't forget to smile. And stop puting pressure on ur sef. Rejection is part of d game. Being persistent means not giving Up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adelolaa(m): 10:59am On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U need to switch ...and use diversion. Wen a girl is saying no no no..don't pressure her again. U don't av to get a yes from her before u can start acting like her bf. Forget abt her reply..and just u care, and make sure she is investing too, she will invest, wen she automatically start seeing dat caring bf potential in U.

So don't pressure her abt her reply again, use teasing a lot, give her a nickname, wen u see her pics, or sth, tell her ow cute she is, how kissable her lips ow, and ow u appreciate her dress sense, tell her..." U look sweet, I just cant stop tinking abt a sexy hot gown on u, u looking amazing sweet...on a date wit me..with all d smiles on ur face, and ur hair looking so long n cute"

Just examples tho..u shud get where am goin now.

thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:00am On Dec 17, 2013
jae_o: Oga ted abeg that yur cynthia na kaduna she D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥?

Lols..no..she is based in..benin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.