Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372202 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:09am On Dec 17, 2013
Panshow: Hey Teddy, you're doing a great job, kudos to you.
There's this girl I love so much within the neighbourhood, just 2 weeks ago, I summoned the courage to talk to her. I actually asked of her number but she declined, and I felt it was a red flag, and since then I never talked to her again. Even though we use to say hi if coincidentally we meet on the road.
Just yesterday, about two of my friends told me that they saw her with another man, it was just like the end of the world to me cos I love this girl like mad.
Please Teddy, what do I do to win her? . I love her so much.

I understand. If u want sth, go for it.

If u want to get a girls nbr, and u r acting like u realy want it, u won't get it. And wen a girl declines ur request, it doesn't mean its d end, 9O percent of the time its just a simple test. U shudnt av stopped talking to her, after she declined.

Here is what u r gona do.
Wen u see her..

"Hey been a while, u looking great....whre r u going/whr r u upto"

Act lively, and up beat. So she can know..u aint just dere to get her nbr or stalking her or sth.

She myt say..cool, doin ok, just say...nice seeing u arnd again, I was thinking u were kidnapped or sth...#just create light jokes

Den tell her, nice talking to u..I av got to run to meet up wit ma friends

#dont ask for her nbr

She myt be expecting u to..don't ask

Try d same pattern..two times...

Den...third time... U can say.." Nice seeing again..it wud be cool to hangout for some fun later...#den give ur fone" #dont ask.what's ur nbr.

Take it from dere.

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bucacino(m): 11:15am On Dec 17, 2013
Bro, you never explained about girls  you've known for a long time probably 8 years and you are kinda real close and am even scared if she already friendzoned me cos she is very free with me and discusses almost everything with me even her relationship life, we can be together alone in my house for hours, I have feelings for dis babe but am scared she might reject cos of our intimacy and that may worsen the already closeness we shared, I've known her right from primary school and she is in 100 level now and I just got admitted this year... I love her and I don't know how to tell her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:20am On Dec 17, 2013
tomsniel: Nyc thread op...my prob z am cute so i get ghels easily bt have never approached one in ma life...der z ds ghel in ma church we have caught ourselves staring at each other bt i just cant bring ma sef to go talk to her....another ish z dat she z friends wif ma sis bt even when i try to summon courage to go after her she z always beside her mum and to make matters worse she hates social networking(found awt frm ma sis) so cant even chat her up on any social network cos am a lil efficient at that....so op kindly advise me on how to go abt ds..thankz in anticipatn

U r welcome.

u need to leave ur shell.

@ a point in time..u will need to make approaches, just do it for the fun, get out of ur shell and comfort zone.

Nothing awkward is goin up..and sure she will open up to u nicely.

As per being wit her mother, there is nothing u can do abt dat. U just need to plan a perfect time to get her- wen she is alone by her sef
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:30am On Dec 17, 2013
vislabraye: We used to chat with whatssap. At a time she stopped replying. I asked her if we were quarrelling and she replied with a no. So I've stopped looking her way and she doesn't look my way. This is someone who was more interested in me that I in her.
Suddenly she started feeling so special. It was funny at the same time senseless.

she was attracted to u before, but i guess u didnt make any move concerning her. sometimes wen we keep chatting wit a girl wit moving on to the next stage..her attraction my get stale.

So u shud focus on d next stage..d next tin u want her to do. Weda its goin on a date, or stuff like dat
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by 2Awesome: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
@ OP first of all i want to say u re doing great job
the question is, as u described in a girls u have always seen on your street scenario. i would like you to give guys some lines that can be used in a case where u are seeing the girl for the first time and u have been able to establish eye contact. At that point when you walk up to her, what are those magic word u can say to initiate the convo with very slim chance of rejection
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by MattMelty: 12:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
teddy u toooooooooo musch.....
C as u dey help lives! keep the scopes rolling bro & thanks a million times for all da skills u've given men thru dis tread.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Cupidkc(m): 12:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
nice one OP....wish i have the time to tackle some of the challenges some people encounted here.
Will be back soon when am free.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
Why will they go and put another thread similar to this one on front page when this thread has gone far and is better.

I smel politics

Anyway OP permission to type all the tips you have been giving here and post so as to prevent people from

Having to go through all the pages
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by SageNaruto(m): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
WackyJ1: Why will they go and put another thread similar to this one on front page when this thread has gone far and is better.

I smel politics

Anyway OP permission to type all the tips you have been giving here and post so as to prevent people from

Why don't u just refer dem 2 dis page. U knw d op is doin a good job, so let's support him as much as we can....

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
WackyJ1: Why will they go and put another thread similar to this one on front page when this thread has gone far and is better.

I smel politics

Yes thanks..I will really appreciate the support.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
Just to clear a misconception.

Most guys tink its all abt money...av money..and u can x***x any girl u want?..or av a car...and stuffs like dat.

Like I said on page one..dis thread won't work for prostitutes..or ashewo..or allen avenue girls or stuff like dat.and u can't tell me u av d intentions of dating a prostitute.

Yes money plays a gud role, but if u av all d money..and not av game..my broda..u will only meet girls dat will chop ur money.

Its not simple.

Its all about self development.
All these stuffs are tins I av used before. I made a note of what worked and what didn't work. I tested every step. And up till today..itz what am still using...and I avent regretted any step.

Its all about goin out dere. And spitting ur game.
If u r using money to attract girls, what happens wen ur money finishes?...and if its money u r using, girls can easily detect dat.

The best tin u can ever use to attract a girl is ur PERSONALITY. Some people myt disagree tho. But dat is what I av come to Know.

6 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
Some people myt be of the opinion dat u must av enuf money..before u can date a girl or get a gf?.dats wrong.

Must wait till u av enuf cash before u can get a gf?...#confused face.

If u can dress cool, get a clean haircut, package ur sef wit,improve ur personality...what makes u tink u won't get a girl?

U don't av to wait till all d money comes, or till u get a car, before u can date a girl.

Its just a limiting belief. U r only limiting ur sef. And wen u wait tire u no still see gf, na den u go say, one woman for village dey do..or wen u finally get d money, u get all d girls, and all of a sudden, u go broke..or money..finish..hahah..by broda..#nalongtin_udey

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oga ted elp me out oooo..

Dia is ds chick I av been chyking,now she don gree,we don dy run tinx
Buh I saw ma frnd putin her on his dp,I asked him howfa abt the chick,pretending nt to knw abt her,what he told me was disheartening.

In his own words he said" Guy u no go fit,She dy drink, smoke Ąπ∂ Bleep wella."
Then I pretended and pressed further dt I liked her all dsame,he then said "Na asha Oº°˚˚°ºh."

As in me sef,I was into her at first for d tin,buh along the way I got to like her,we dn't frequently see,cos she's in school.
She told me dt she wud be in town come ds thursday.
The said guy is in her school too

Now I'm pissed off.what do I do?

#though I get other mistresses too#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
Improve ur game n personality first. Don't let money prevent u from getting a girl. There r so many babes out dere, all u need is to package ur sef well, and be responsible for d outcome of d date. Dats all..in my opinion tho.

Guys dat say all girls ar d same, just av plenty money, and u will s***x her av not rilly met girls who r independent and don't take trash.

Its a game of nbrs.

All girls r not d same, the same way, all guys r not d same too.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 1:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
2Awesome: @ OP first of all i want to say u re doing great job
the question is, as u described in a girls u have always seen on your street scenario. i would like you to give guys some lines that can be used in a case where u are seeing the girl for the first time and u have been able to establish eye contact. At that point when you walk up to her, what are those magic word u can say to initiate the convo with very slim chance of rejection
op hs already answered sm of these questions...buh lemme helo out...
about the girls on the street
1.make sure u dnt approach her from behind,cos u'l look like a nuisance/pest and she won't feel u at all... no try am oo angry
2.put on a smile grin
3.make ur shoulders free and try not to touch ur face...
4.dont talk fast...soo u won't appear timid,k
5.start with lines like"hey,hi... ve bin seein u around,buh we ve'nt met,officially... u look really good tday,cn i know ur name? ,kick it off from there
6.try to make the conversation as short,straight forward as possible,dnt beat abiut da bush
7.end with sth like "twas nice talking wit u finally,we'l be seeing each oda around"
come back and testify angry

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
Phinity318: Oga ted elp me out oooo..

Dia is ds chick I av been chyking,now she don gree,we don dy run tinx
Buh I saw ma frnd putin her on his dp,I asked him howfa abt the chick,pretending nt to knw abt her,what he told me was disheartening.

In his own words he said" Guy u no go fit,She dy drink, smoke Ąπ∂ Bleep wella."
Then I pretended and pressed further dt I liked her all dsame,he then said "Na asha Oº°˚˚°ºh."

As in me sef,I was into her at first for d tin,buh along the way I got to like her,we dn't frequently see,cos she's in school.
She told me dt she wud be in town come ds thursday.
The said guy is in her school too

Now I'm pissed off.what do I do?

#though I get other mistresses too#

As far as d girl is cool wit u..go ahead wit d game.

Forget what ur friend is saying. A guy has spoiled a girls name like dat for me before. But it all turned out to be a big lie.

Just forget abt ur guy..and meet up wit d babe. Wen u r wit her. U will know tins for ur sef.

Go ahead wit her. Since she as agreed. And she is behaving well to u..Go ahead

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ideepaul: 2:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Its gud to know u r not rushing..dats a plus. And pls..don't rush so u don't kill the alredy existing trust she has for u. Now u need to do sth. U need to start acting like a boyfriend to her, just do it, she has opened up and told u thins abt her past relationships, u av definitely picked up some points or two.

So start caring abt her like a bfrend, u need to get her attracted, cos as tins stand, u r just a normal friend to her, wen u can start showing dat bf potential her attraction switch will be turned on..and she will see u different. Don't forget u av lots of advantage, cos she has rely opened up to U. Start small, focus on d process.
Bt Chair its too close...she z already treating me lyk a snr bro...she tells me abt even d smallest fly dt passes her way,I accepted d role at first nd nw I am in d well feared zone....I don buy market o!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ideepaul: 2:33pm On Dec 17, 2013
ideepaul: My Oga Tedy!e b lyk se u do PSYCHOLOGY OF WOMANIZING 4 skl grin grin

I v got a lil probs,I had a girl lyk dt, while we were in sec skl som yrs ago,I did nt pay attention 2,I was a saint then tho I was enviously close 2 most of them....afta 4 years(this year)I decided 2 contact most f them..the response was grrt!...she z nw 2 much into a woman of a guy's dream,we chat a lot(I suspect I was specially frndzoned immediately) she talks a lot abt her past nd present relationships,becos I listen a lot and help her out,she tells me everything...i mean evrything ,...I need 2 date her....how do i get out f this frndzone,wat shud I do...m not rushing o
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
Good afternoon oga teddy.. Kudos on this great job you are doing..
I wanna seem your advice on something...

I collected a girl's number on sunday, and I really like her and she seems like me cos she was kinda open when we were chatting.. The problem I have is I dont how to continue... Please HELP!!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Good afternoon oga teddy.. Kudos on this great job you are doing..
I wanna seem your advice on something...

I collected a girl's number on sunday, and I really like her and she seems like me cos she was kinda open when we were chatting.. The problem I have is I dont how to continue... Please HELP!!!

Of cos u know ow to continue, don't say u don't know.u need to compose ur sef ryt now...so u can act cool and smooth.

She is open to u..u need to make her continuosly open..don't just focus on whatsapp chat, u need to add some calls too. U can check page 12 for a hint on investment.

Get her to talk more abt her sef, and show genuine interest in her, tell her abt ur sef too, don't reveal every details tho.

D next tin now..is to meet U..real..One on One.. After u myt av done d above stuffs, don't rush and don't act desperate, go for d simple tins like hugs, shakes, act like its natural to U. Make it a date...and show u care. Ur actions will tell u r interested in her, and not ur words.

If there is any oda issue..tell us
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2013
ideepaul:
Bt Chair its too close...she z already treating me lyk a snr bro...she tells me abt even d smallest fly dt passes her way,I accepted d role at first nd nw I am in d well feared zone....I don buy market o!

From experience.. A romantic gesture from u to her can kick start a chain reaction dat will leapfrog u out of d friend zone.

Sth like a kiss.
Or take her out..on a trip.,date...anytin..she is alredy comfortable wit u

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Of cos u know ow to continue, don't say u don't know.u need to compose ur sef ryt now...so u can act cool and smooth.

She is open to u..u need to make her continuosly open..don't just focus on whatsapp chat, u need to add some calls too. U can check page 12 for a hint on investment.

Get her to talk more abt her sef, and show genuine interest in her, tell her abt ur sef too, don't reveal every details tho.

D next tin now..is to meet U..real..One on One.. After u myt av done d above stuffs, don't rush and don't act desperate, go for d simple tins like hugs, shakes, act like its natural to U. Make it a date...and show u care. Ur actions will tell u r interested in her, and not ur words.

If there is any oda issue..tell us
hmm.. Thanks a lot...
Just scared of her falling for another guy..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by boixplicit: 4:06pm On Dec 17, 2013
Aswr 2 Jah..if derez anityn dat as stunned me in life...is dis thread. Hv bin a silenT guest of nairaland all dis while (I.e) literature thread!...av seen hilarious topics...nt evn 1 of dem....nt even Flow1759,Maxi,Rock5555 or Foxy abi na ishilove sef..#hehe..has got me $2sign as a member of nairaland..
Baba TED!!!....[i][/i](In gbo eng)I laika too much bros!....U b BABA!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kilo234(m): 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
oga teddy u av been doing a great Job here. i have dis problem with gals after they agree to go out wit me i just let it die, going out is my problem where to go, tins to do. if u can assist with smtin i would be greatfull thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by anyebook(m): 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2013
that not problems @kilo dis what you should do

frist make sure you pass through the intro stage ,atraction ,rapport it will become very easy when you know her better
for the outing it depends on your locations if you stay in a low or expensive area,it also depend on the type of girl too.

there are some babes that likes bars ,plaza it differs.it also include your pocket size meanwhile you also ask her while teasing or playful

when you are finally make it to outing,ask for her order be a gentleman get it or call the attendant
you can tease her ask her about her always remember to pick hook to enable the continuation of discussion
you:you loke beautiful to night or your hair look nice,what this stlye call
she it called baby face or whatever (pice the name of the hair)
you;babyface wow it look nice on you,give her compliments make her understand you care,put smiles on your face too .

(make sure you look good atlease cut your hair,shave,dress smartly enjoy the date )this is what i learnt from oga ted ,correct me oga ted ,you doing nice job bro[quote
author=kilo234]oga teddy u av been doing a great Job here. i have dis
problem with gals after they agree to go out wit me i just let it die,
going out is my problem where to go, tins to do. if u can assist with
smtin i would be greatfull thanks[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
boi_xplicit: Aswr 2 Jah..if derez anityn dat as stunned me in life...is dis thread. Hv bin a silenT guest of nairaland all dis while (I.e) literature thread!...av seen hilarious topics...nt evn 1 of dem....nt even Flow1759,Maxi,Rock5555 or Foxy abi na ishilove sef..#hehe..has got me $2sign as a member of nairaland..

Baba TED!!!....[i][/i](In gbo eng)I laika too much bros!....U b BABA!!!!

Thanx for d support..I appreciate... And nice sense of humour too.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:09pm On Dec 17, 2013
Be careful wit "miss U". Its a bad idea to tell a girl u just met now now now...on fone, dat u miss her, u can only get away wit dat wen u blend wit humour.

#telling her u miss her, she myt or myt not reply "I miss u too" if u r expecting

but if u wana use it for a girl u just met..u can say..

"Hey,,,it was great meeting u earlier, missing d way u talk and dat smile on ur face alrdy...av u eaten?(Diversion).

She will av to feel d compliments..inherent in ur words, before answering ur diversion..whatever dat myt be.

#enjoy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by anyebook(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2013
@oga ted chk kilo234 msg i replied it best to my knowlege as i follow my leader please chk to make corrections
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Panshow(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

I understand. If u want sth, go for it.

If u want to get a girls nbr, and u r acting like u realy want it, u won't get it. And wen a girl declines ur request, it doesn't mean its d end, 9O percent of the time its just a simple test. U shudnt av stopped talking to her, after she declined.

Here is what u r gona do.
Wen u see her..

"Hey been a while, u looking great....whre r u going/whr r u upto"

Act lively, and up beat. So she can know..u aint just dere to get her nbr or stalking her or sth.

She myt say..cool, doin ok, just say...nice seeing u arnd again, I was thinking u were kidnapped or sth...#just create light jokes

Den tell her, nice talking to u..I av got to run to meet up wit ma friends

#dont ask for her nbr

She myt be expecting u to..don't ask

Try d same pattern..two times...

Den...third time... U can say.." Nice seeing again..it wud be cool to hangout for some fun later...#den give ur fone" #dont ask.what's ur nbr.

Take it from dere.

Wow... I so much love this.
God bless you Teddy.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
anyebook: that not problems @kilo dis what you should do

frist make sure you pass through the intro stage ,atraction ,rapport it will become very easy when you know her better
for the outing it depends on your locations if you stay in a low or expensive area,it also depend on the type of girl too.

there are some babes that likes bars ,plaza it differs.it also include your pocket size meanwhile you also ask her while teasing or playful

when you are finally make it to outing,ask for her order be a gentleman get it or call the attendant
you can tease her ask her about her always remember to pick hook to enable the continuation of discussion
you:you loke beautiful to night or your hair look nice,what this stlye call
she it called baby face or whatever (pice the name of the hair)
you;babyface wow it look nice on you,give her compliments make her understand you care,put smiles on your face too .

(make sure you look good atlease cut your hair,shave,dress smartly enjoy the date )this is what i learnt from oga ted ,correct me oga ted ,you doing nice job bro

Yes u are absolutely correct... Very correct. @kilo..its al about planning...ur pocket, and what u r aiming for. If dere r cool places arnd ur area u can try dem. But d aim is not just abt d place, but ow u r gona continue the interaction wit her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:32pm On Dec 17, 2013
bucacino: Bro, you never explained about girls  you've known for a long time probably 8 years and you are kinda real close and am even scared if she already friendzoned me cos she is very free with me and discusses almost everything with me even her relationship life, we can be together alone in my house for hours, I have feelings for dis babe but am scared she might reject cos of our intimacy and that may worsen the already closeness we shared, I've known her right from primary school and she is in 100 level now and I just got admitted this year... I love her and I don't know how to tell her

U av realy gone deep into the friendzone. Its important u don't destroy the trust she alrdy has for u. But u av a passion for her. U guys r close ardy. Before she can feel u..u will need to show bf potential. Dats what can get her attracted n get u off d friendzone.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by baggy4luv(m): 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
xxxtedyxxx: Here is the best line to use in ur dept or faculty. It works like magic. I don use dis line tire..sometimes e dey do me as if say na jaz

#

Hey..I was just heading to my class wen I saw u and I tot ...hey.dat girl I cute..I av got to say hello...what dept/faculty are u?

#

I crafted dis line after much tot..dis line open girls easily..arnd ur dept or faculty..or school.

Ask for her name, and just say..hi..nice seeing u arnd

Hehe..don't worry..next time u see her..she will rmbr u...and una yans go dey easy..u can meet tons of babes everyday..using dis scope.

cliche

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.