Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371207 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:57am On Dec 16, 2013
Wow!!"... Firstly, I'm sorry @op for havent being here earlier to give my testimony....

Ive being seeing this girl for a couple of time in my church and I couldnt walk up to her, I logged into nairaland yesterday's (sunday) morning and I saw this thread on FP, I decided to check it out and I must say I've been blessed... I developed the courage needed after reading the post, but I must say it wasnt east, my heartbeat increased and things were really bad... I just calmed down, read some tips and then I talked to her.. To cut the long story short, i collected her number and I discovered a lot of things about her... Was kinda fun... My first...
THanks once again... wink

6 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by rexx07(m): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2013
d gal lyks u obviously, so decide wat kinda rltnship u want wit her n act fast on it.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by fedrick901(m): 1:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Op don sleep make una leave am make him sleep
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:17am On Dec 16, 2013
rexx07: d gal lyks u obviously, so decide wat kinda rltnship u want wit her n act fast on it.
Really,, thanks...
Actually, I don't know if she have a bf or not, if she does, how do I convince her??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by odibenson(m): 6:33am On Dec 16, 2013
Odedoyin25: jss2? I hail oo, i'm 20 and can't even talk to a girl, even if i summon the courage to talk to someone, i don't usually have anything to discuss about, how do U bosses come up with a topic to discuss?
brother wats is killing is fear and lack of confidence.by the time u pull ur selft together and then approach any girl u will see its not worth the fear.this are the secretes.1.self confidence(high self esteem) 2.dress very well am not sayin u shud put big gold neclace ooooo just dress smart and also dont wear suit oo she might think u are too serious.3 always put on the smilezzzzz.....dat will make are comfortable and want to listen to you

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 16, 2013
odibenson: brother wats is killing is fear and lack of confidence.by the time u pull ur selft together and then approach any girl u will see its not worth the fear.this are the secretes.1.self confidence(high self esteem) 2.dress very well am not sayin u shud put big gold neclace ooooo just dress smart and also dont wear suit oo she might think u are too serious.3 always put on the smilezzzzz.....dat will make are comfortable and want to listen to you
tnx man, but U see, in september, i approach a girl for the 1st tym in my life, collected her nbr and added her on 2go tru her nbr, she's not always online so the only means of contact is calls and sms, i called her D nxt day and jst greeted then hung up, dis continued for 2 wks becos i don't even know how to start/keep a convo going, when she's online, i greet her, sometimes she takes eternity to reply, and when she finally replies, i don't usually have anything to chat about, she ignored my chats for two days and i also decided to stop calling or txting her again, but i called and txtd her during her birthday in november, after then i've not called her again becos of the way she replies me. Abeg wetin be my own medicin, OP too must reply oo.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2013
dude,im fucking fedup.sometimes i wonder why God made me so cute. okay look. im not a player,i dont make friends with anyhow girls,but then,girls of my standard always think im a womaniser or something,they are always scared ill break their heart.so they say.nd the worst part,im different,im not like that. GUYS,ABEG MAKE UNA STOP TO DEY WOMANISE MAKE I FIT GET SMALL HOPE ABEG.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by karlxavier(m): 8:10am On Dec 16, 2013
@ op, I'm really feeling all Ʊϫ vibes... U're really good on this subject matter. Here's M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ story and I'm really really confused abt it. I met this girl like 3months ago, liked her, we exchanged contacts and we entered the convo stage. Later, gradually I made M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ intentions known to her which after sometime, we started dating. Their are some mistakes I made like asking her weda she has a Bf, she said yes but that didn't stop me from loving her or treating her otherwise. The going was smooth. We've kissed, hugged but we've not had sex. But I've always had this feeling that she's not really reciprocating the care I show to her. I've gotten her countless gifts and stuff. But one day, I was so jealous up to the extent to going thru her text messages( childish) which I definitely saw what I didn't wanna see. I was furious wit her on that faithful day and she was angry as regards to the way I made her feel. We've made up nd reconciled on the matter but she has kinda changed. She dosent call that frequently anymore, I do more of the calling and stuff. I really love this girl wit all M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ heart and I'm trying to engage her like next year or two. P̶̲̥̅̊LS̤̥̈̊ help me and advise me on what to do. If she says she would flash me so that I would call her, she dosent do that. So I'm wondering, how can I get her back into mylife? ♓☺w̶̲̥̅̊ can I make her invest? Replies needed
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OmichaelO: 8:41am On Dec 16, 2013
It's time for me to write my own epistle.

I do most of these stuffs most times.but the only part am nt yet in control of is meeting a gurl on d street

most of the time they get attractd to me first or a mutual thingy.

So when the going gets good.like we've known ourselves well.we prolly have TRYST sef.and i barely start convos
they do most times except for some.

Then voila i go incommunicado.i mean unable to reach me anywhere for weeks (whatsapp,fb,twitter nor calls)
then they cal my sibilings or friends they knw .
PS:this one is stil my longest 3wks n counting except 4 fb

Now,where the prob lies is i get too emotionally detached besides i think am not ready to date cos of d emotionally entanglement n shii
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by OmichaelO: 8:44am On Dec 16, 2013
O.michael.O:
It's time for me to write my own epistle.

I do most of these stuffs most times.but the only part am nt yet in control of is meeting a gurl on d street

most of the time they get attractd to me first or a mutual thingy.

So when the going gets good.like we've known ourselves well.we prolly have TRYST sef.and i barely start convos
they do most times except for some.

Then voila i go incommunicado.i mean unable to reach me anywhere for weeks (whatsapp,fb,twitter nor calls)
then they cal my sibilings or friends they knw .
PS:the one is stil my longest 3wks n counting except 4 fb

Now,where the prob lies is i get too emotionally detached besides i think am not ready to date cos of d emotionally entanglement n shii
PS: it's kinda weird cos i feel comfortably nt communicating with any of em gals or other friends of mine

let's just say am a lone wolf
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 16, 2013
Nice work ted and co...my issue is with online girls o...most time if I wat to chat with the pretty ones, dey normally don't reply my messages...I nr knw weda na because I always dress on corporate with my glasses on
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:27am On Dec 16, 2013
fedrick901: Hi boss, i dont like ladies dat much, but they do come close to my coz am handsome.
Now there is an angel am n luv wit i mean real luv. We attends d same computer school. We do talk some times.
On wednessday when going home she said i should c her off which i did n she ask me to carry her which i did, but b4 i drop her i gave her a kiss n she said fred u are mad and she smile.

Today i called her to say hi, coz i got her number 4 a friend.
I was suprise she knew who was calling. Coz i did not giv her my number.

Pls wha do u think about us?
What should b my next move?

Nice job, she is alredy attracted to u.

The kiss u gave her was a spontaeneous one , dat was y she called u mad and smiled later. U were unpredictable, so u need to keep being like dat.

Giver her a call..and ask for a date, den u can push tins on from dere.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2013
nicxguy: Op kudos to u for creating ds thread,abeg I need ur help,there is dis girl. I saw wn we went for burial in the village she is my cousins frd I wantd to approach her then but I was very busy dat tym so I forgot abt her wn I went bk to town my cousins later came to our house in town and was tellng me dat d gal was asking of me dat she said she like me I have to collect her num from her and call her I introduced my self,later i added her online we do chat steady I love her and I knw she does too I proposed to her later on, she was tellng me she got no ans yet that she don't knw more of me yet and dat I should wait till we see during xmas pls what can I do to gain her love and trust the more although my mistake was I didn't go thru the rapport section b4 proposing now I wanna go back to it so how can I go abt it

U were too eager for intimacy.u need to run back to the rapport stage..and know her deeper, den take anoda shot..@ asking her out. Just know her deeper, den meet up wit her during xmas. Den ask her out one on one.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Michelyr3(m): 9:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Dats nics post guy,
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:37am On Dec 16, 2013
LogoDWhiz: Wow!!"... Firstly, I'm sorry @op for havent being here earlier to give my testimony....

Ive being seeing this girl for a couple of time in my church and I couldnt walk up to her, I logged into nairaland yesterday's (sunday) morning and I saw this thread on FP, I decided to check it out and I must say I've been blessed... I developed the courage needed after reading the post, but I must say it wasnt east, my heartbeat increased and things were really bad... I just calmed down, read some tips and then I talked to her.. To cut the long story short, i collected her number and I discovered a lot of things about her... Was kinda fun... My first...
THanks once again... wink

U r wcm bro..thumsUP
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2013
Odedoyin25: tnx man, but U see, in september, i approach a girl for the 1st tym in my life, collected her nbr and added her on 2go tru her nbr, she's not always online so the only means of contact is calls and sms, i called her D nxt day and jst greeted then hung up, dis continued for 2 wks becos i don't even know how to start/keep a convo going, when she's online, i greet her, sometimes she takes eternity to reply, and when she finally replies, i don't usually have anything to chat about, she ignored my chats for two days and i also decided to stop calling or txting her again, but i called and txtd her during her birthday in november, after then i've not called her again becos of the way she replies me. Abeg wetin be my own medicin, OP too must reply oo.

U av done sth u avnt done before, so u shud commend ur sef. U approached a girl n got her nbr, dats gud. Nice one. However, dating is a game of nbrs, u need to approach more or game more chicks. Dats d only way u can calibrate ur sef and be open to convo.

U dint know where to direct the convo to..dats y u make mistakes and u run out of materials to chat abt.

U can always direct ur convo..in a partical direction..weda its to know abt her hobbies, family, etc, av a genuine interest in her, and she will open Up.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 16, 2013
Monstertrucks: dude,im fucking fedup.sometimes i wonder why God made me so cute. okay look. im not a player,i dont make friends with anyhow girls,but then,girls of my standard always think im a womaniser or something,they are always scared ill break their heart.so they say.nd the worst part,im different,im not like that. GUYS,ABEG MAKE UNA STOP TO DEY WOMANISE MAKE I FIT GET SMALL HOPE ABEG.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58am On Dec 16, 2013
karlxavier: @ op, I'm really feeling all Ʊϫ vibes... U're really good on this subject matter. Here's M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ story and I'm really really confused abt it. I met this girl like 3months ago, liked her, we exchanged contacts and we entered the convo stage. Later, gradually I made M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ intentions known to her which after sometime, we started dating. Their are some mistakes I made like asking her weda she has a Bf, she said yes but that didn't stop me from loving her or treating her otherwise. The going was smooth. We've kissed, hugged but we've not had sex. But I've always had this feeling that she's not really reciprocating the care I show to her. I've gotten her countless gifts and stuff. But one day, I was so jealous up to the extent to going thru her text messages( childish) which I definitely saw what I didn't wanna see. I was furious wit her on that faithful day and she was angry as regards to the way I made her feel. We've made up nd reconciled on the matter but she has kinda changed. She dosent call that frequently anymore, I do more of the calling and stuff. I really love this girl wit all M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ heart and I'm trying to engage her like next year or two. P̶̲̥̅̊LS̤̥̈̊ help me and advise me on what to do. If she says she would flash me so that I would call her, she dosent do that. So I'm wondering, how can I get her back into mylife? ♓☺w̶̲̥̅̊ can I make her invest? Replies needed

Wow...u acted jealous and let anger get d better of U. Kissing romance..n all dat related sexual stuff is a form of investment on her own part. I gues her attractioned waned.

Well..to be serious wit u. U r d one who is highly invested here, u r d one doing n getting her all d stuffs, I won't say checking her sms was right or wrong...but u did sth dat myt turn out to be a gud standing point for u.

Dis girl is playing You..bro.

Dats just d basic fact.
Her mind is not settled on U. Or sth..
I suggest..u just free her for some time.

Let her know u aint pushing or forcing ur sef on her. If she is urs ..she will come bk.

And u need to b****g her.

I don't tink u shud av dis goal of engagin her yet..her behaviour aint worth it for now..so u shud stop rewarding her wit calls n gifts.

Pull back.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:04am On Dec 16, 2013
Osahon7: Nice work ted and co...my issue is with online girls o...most time if I wat to chat with the pretty ones, dey normally don't reply my messages...I nr knw weda na because I always dress on corporate with my glasses on

Its a game of nbrs, try oda girls...

Most of ur pics shudnt just be in suite...u need to add dis sense of being a free open guy who has a fun side to is personality.

U can use dis line.."

Hey..nice profile pics, I tot u look cute...so I just had to say hi...where u @?"

Bomb wit dat line and see d nbr of replies u r gona get

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ib4real95(m): 10:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Nice jop op.. well, in my own case when i tend to ask girls for their nos and they be like why do i want their no, then i just go blank and leave. pls wat reasonable reason can i giv for wanting their no? shit pisses me of for real..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:45am On Dec 16, 2013
ib4real95: Nice jop op.. well, in my own case when i tend to ask girls for their nos and they be like why do i want their no, then i just go blank and leave. pls wat reasonable reason can i giv for wanting their no? shit pisses me of for real..

U are not using enuf rapport.

If a girl finds a mutual connection to u..dere is no way she can resist giving u her nbr.

Trying using teasing, humour, in ur convo..before goin for their nbr...and u can always use dis clasic line

# hey..its fun getting to know u..it wud be cool to continue on fone later...(Don't ask for her nbr) ..just hand over ur fone to her...

# "wow ..u r fun, let's hookup for a date later dis week...(Hand over ur fone)"

If its during a chat,u can use..
Hey.u r fun, let's continue on fone later... What line do u use?

She will say mtn or glo or blah blah..
Den tell her urs..

Den u just tell her to write out her nbr for u

Wen she does, give her urs too.

Its important u always exchange nbrs...get her nbr and she gets urs too.

And always make ur first call..d same day...after a few hours.

#success bro

7 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by koreat(m): 11:19am On Dec 16, 2013
op you the bEST
Been looking for threads like this.
Now I can proceed... grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ib4real95(m): 11:25am On Dec 16, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U are not using enuf rapport.

If a girl finds a mutual connection to u..dere is no way she can resist giving u her nbr.

Trying using teasing, humour, in ur convo..before goin for their nbr...and u can always use dis clasic line

# hey..its fun getting to know u..it wud be cool to continue on fone later...(Don't ask for her nbr) ..just hand over ur fone to her...

# "wow ..u r fun, let's hookup for a date later dis week...(Hand over ur fone)"

If its during a chat,u can use..
Hey.u r fun, let's continue on fone later... What line do u use?

She will say mtn or glo or blah blah..
Den tell her urs..

Den u just tell her to write out her nbr for u

Wen she does, give her urs too.

Its important u always exchange nbrs...get her nbr and she gets urs too.

And always make ur first call..d same day...after a few hours.

#success bro
Thanks bro.. this has been so helpful to me.. more grease to ur elbow!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:29am On Dec 16, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

U r wcm bro..thumsUP
Bros, how do I continue from on?
I really like this girl, and I don't want to lose out.. Whats d next step??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 11:41am On Dec 16, 2013
dis op u good .we'll make I allow u dey cont ur work.u na man too
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 11:42am On Dec 16, 2013
*staring at nadia buhari* teddy wish me gudluck i wan use ur tips woo this girl *breeze out*

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Amandobolt(m): 12:18pm On Dec 16, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Wow..u just stopped doing the tins u were doing before wen u guys first met. U brought in a whole new behaviour to her. Like u were hiding in a shell @ first. She made d first approach, u guys met again, n u got her nbr..u were being unpredictable and showing an example of mystery which is gud. U were not rushing at all..but later u just started rushing..like u were over-eager for intimacy..dats a turn off for real chicks..na only ashewo dey feel dat one. I am very sure u didn't do much work in the rapport stage..u rushing from introduction to intimacy freaked her out. And don't believe dat trash..dat she is not ready for a relationship now.. Dats a big lie. Na wetin girls dey use fall guys hand be dat.

Now she is the one calling all d shot. I will advice u chill a little..take a step back..and game oda girls...get ur sef preselected, free her for a while, cos if u don't..she will totaly friend-zone u..and once dat happens..itz will be so very difficult for u to rescue ur sef from d deadly waters of friendzoneocean. Yea u wana bleep her, but ur showing too much desperation..dats y she didn't reply don't messages..and she started giving u lame reasons.

#
Just chill n free her for a while, let her miss u..let her know..she aint d only one..don't tell her directly.u can do dat using simple profile pics of u and oda girls. Girls will always notice d simple details or tins dat av changed abt u.

Stop d calling...for now..n focus on light chatting..go back to rapport phase..and get to know deep tins abt her.if she can start telling u..den she is investing and dats a plus.

U need to stir up attraction in her. For now..u r d one dat is attracted, but she is not dat attracted.
I added her big sis on Fb n we are really getting along. our convo is going pretty well. should I go on n take the game to anoda level? what do u think?
Note: the main gal is 2yrs older than I(but she doesn't know) n the big sis may be 4-5yrs older than me. de big sis is in anoda skul
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Vickfrank62(m): 12:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
Tnks man u doing a gr8 job here,I met a gal online we av neva met but we du chat on 2go we actually start chatting lst week can I ask he phone no?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
drjoebond080: dis op u
good .we'll make I allow u dey cont ur work.u na man too

Thanx for d assistance bro.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bucacino(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Thanx for d assistance bro.
Teddy do you stay in Lagos ? Me I would like to meet you in person and nairaland is by allowing me send emails, pls can you drop me your digits
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2013
Vickfrank62: Tnks man u doing a gr8 job here,I met a gal online we av neva met but we du chat on 2go we actually start chatting lst week can I ask he phone no?

Yes u can ask for her nbr..its alrdy time.

"Hey hi..its been fun getting to know u...It wud be great to continue on fone later today.what network do u use?"

Den u can take it from dere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.