Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,012 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371619 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 9:34pm On Dec 18, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Ok..
#may be she is d shy time..or sth.
Den u need to make ur sef to be like her.act relaxed, and only push d convo,once in a while.

I like like to know what stage u are wit her now....do u guys talk on fone?..or ow does she act wen she talks on fone?..is she like open to U
we talk on phone...I do call her.... I mix it wit text...that is call her today...text her tomorrow... wen I call her we don't go deep just ask about her welfare..,..and hung up...what do you think?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:49pm On Dec 18, 2013
francoflex: Hello bro nid ur help, dia is dis girl am into, and am sure she z into me. We haf gud communication wen we see physically buh not on d social media nd we hardly see physically. Aldo she always replies my chat buh she doesn't inquire further about me. She has a way of killin my moral wen chattin wit her. Our chat is just so boring. U gat tips 4 me on how to up my chat wit her and bring her to inquire more about me. She just has dis way of killin my chat. Tanks xpectin ur reply in advance bro

Thanx for stopping by.

Concerning ow she kills or weakens ur moral I will like to know how she does it. Does she shun?

It myt also be u r letting her behaviour affect yours during conversation. Wen in convo..u need to follow a pattern. U need to find hook points where both of u agree, similar stuffs. Sometimes, a girl can interprete sth as show off or pride wen u tell her sth without her asking. But in dis case, u can chip in stuffs abt u, even if she doesn't ask, just don't brag or say much abt ur sef, just little tins here and dere. Don't force her. U need to be aligned wit her. May be she is shy or sth..u can use sth like dis.

"Hey...I av noticed u seem kinda shy...u seem reserved, like u ve built high wall arnd ur sef... Or may be u don't trust people easily, I respect dat..just feel free open and relaxed wit me..I feel d same way knowing u <insert her name here.>"

it cud be spoken or sent as a message, anyone u like..just be relaxd.

#####

Also..its important u keep it goin. U need to gain some points in rapport stage.

#congrats bro

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
lord_falcao: we talk on phone...I do call her.... I mix it wit text...that is call her today...text her tomorrow... wen I call her we don't go deep just ask about her welfare..,..and hung up...what do you think?

Its quite ok, but don't let it be a patter, I hope she opens up to u..and relates wit u wen talking...asin..she is happy to hear from u?..cos u need to gauge her interest level.

Talk abt seeing her...maybe after 2mrs chat, tell her it wud be cool if u guys meet up smtime..

Test her wit dat first
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 10:21pm On Dec 18, 2013
we really need this whatsapp group chat... the awareness this thread is creating among girls might bring about an evolution on their side... making them immune to these tricks...
the whatsapp group should be created, on which greater efficiency would be achieved... security of tricks,and longivity of this thread...
op,what d'u think?
p.s; it would be strictly by invitation on application... angry

thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:30pm On Dec 18, 2013
@OP.. I really appreciate you for this...
I have a question for you.. I have this girl that I like very well and I want to date her... We are in the second stage, should I ask her about her exes and if she has a bf?
2).. When can I pop the question? Or I shouldnt pop it.. Need your advice.. ASAP..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jheaboiy(m): 10:36pm On Dec 18, 2013
pls I nid ur help....

there is this girl that has been on my facabook frnd list ever since but we never chat.Just two days ago I initiated a conversation wit ha via facebook messenger,and she responded well,I got ha number and we met today,but unfortunately, she is a Muslim(she uses hijab,but told me that she is not freak wit it).my problem now is I dnt knw wat to do next,I dnt thnk she will want to date me...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by franzis(m): 10:39pm On Dec 18, 2013
Nice thread..but I also like to recommend this book titled THE ART OF SEDUCTION by robert greene (also author of books like the 48 laws of power,mastery e.t.c) that book worked wonders for me
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by boixplicit: 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Bait her wit the airtime. Send her a token tho..like 2OO. And watch.

And d magic is workin......baddo.!...u dei spoil me oo..nw...my runs go cun multiply #badboi#

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
LogoDWhiz: @OP.. I really appreciate you for this...
I have a question for you.. I have this girl that I like very well and I want to date her... We are in the second stage, should I ask her about her exes and if she has a bf?
2).. When can I pop the question? Or I shouldnt pop it.. Need your advice.. ASAP..

No pls don't ask. Don't ask. You myt just end of everyting.

If u ask...and she says yes....| ur gona automatically gets friend zoned straight|

If u ask and she says no|...it shws u wana be her bf, cos if u don't, u won't ask.

In d end, its beta not to ask abt her ex,or bf.

Just keep d attraction goin, be behaving as her bf,get her to open up deeping abt her sef, don't ask abt her ex or anytin

Wen she is attracted...more n more, and she sees ur bf potential, shy myt bring up d bf stuff or not, if she does, just say, ok..cool, and continue what u r doing.

Don't dull.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2013
LogoDWhiz: @OP.. I really appreciate you for this...

Wen in stage 3..take her on a date. And move tins from dere.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2013
ifex370: we really need this whatsapp group chat... the awareness this thread is creating among girls might bring about an evolution on their side... making them immune to these tricks...
the whatsapp group should be created, on which greater efficiency would be achieved... security of tricks,and longivity of this thread...
op,what d'u think?
p.s; it would be strictly by invitation on application... angry

thanks smiley

Nice one ifex. Its a welcome idea.
no matter ow d girls see our chats reach it doesn't change anytin...wetin go work...will..always work.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LogoDWhiz(m): 11:13pm On Dec 18, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

No pls don't ask. Don't ask. You myt just end of everyting.

If u ask...and she says yes....| ur gona automatically gets friend zoned straight|

If u ask and she says no|...it shws u wana be her bf, cos if u don't, u won't ask.

In d end, its beta not to ask abt her ex,or bf.

Just keep d attraction goin, be behaving as her bf,get her to open up deeping abt her sef, don't ask abt her ex or anytin

Wen she is attracted...more n more, and she sees ur bf potential, shy myt bring up d bf stuff or not, if she does, just say, ok..cool, and continue what u r doing.

Don't dull.
xxxtedyxxx:

Wen in stage 3..take her on a date. And move tins from dere.
Thanks a lot bro..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by francoflex: 11:27pm On Dec 18, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Thanx for stopping by.

Concerning ow she kills or weakens ur moral I will like to know how she does it. Does she shun?

It myt also be u r letting her behaviour affect yours during conversation. Wen in convo..u need to follow a pattern. U need to find hook points where both of u agree, similar stuffs. Sometimes, a girl can interprete sth as show off or pride wen u tell her sth without her asking. But in dis case, u can chip in stuffs abt u, even if she doesn't ask, just don't brag or say much abt ur sef, just little tins here and dere. Don't force her. U need to be aligned wit her. May be she is shy or sth..u can use sth like dis.

"Hey...I av noticed u seem kinda shy...u seem reserved, like u ve built high wall arnd ur sef... Or may be u don't trust people easily, I respect dat..just feel free open and relaxed wit me..I feel d same way knowing u <insert her name here.>"

it cud be spoken or sent as a message, anyone u like..just be relaxd.

#####

Also..its important u keep it goin. U need to gain some points in rapport stage.

#congrats bro

I mite ask her a question xpectin a long or valuable reply, but she might just send yhp, yhpee, loool nd dis pisses me a lot, if dis girl was d only girl on my fone I wud haf calld my sef borin, buh am fully not. Its frm her or mayb am not doin or sayin d right words buh she always replies me but in a killa way(yhp,lool,yhpee) ayaf tired 4 her

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Arlex(m): 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Nice one ifex. Its a welcome idea.
no matter ow d girls see our chats reach it doesn't change anytin...wetin go work...will..always work.
wow...tedy u'r really doing a gr8 job here by sharing ur experiences wt us.
.Thanks a million times.
.Abt d whatsapp stuff u ve sed it all,Gals seeing this tread doesn't mean de will not fall to the trick.they will surely fall for it,nd moreover the whatsapp stuff is not good due to these reasons
1. It will be hard to find a post, unlike here where u can easily tell someone to check a particular pg for something like pg 12 for rapport
2.Though my phone can whatsapp but we must consider others who their phone don't whatsapp
3.It doesn't make sense creating a group chat when most of what will be discussed is already here.so what are we hiding in d whatsapp again??

Guys try n understand y d whatsapp is not advisable.
What ur say abt this prof. Teddy??

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by geedot: 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
o boy!! I no know say guys plenty wey geh this kind ish o... lol.. I think op should create a manual for them dudes... how hundreds of people go dey make the same mistake wen it comes to chick matter.. o ga o.. got rid of all these immature attitude since ma sec. school days,, thanks to mature girls in ma class that blend me up.. I was so shy to the extent that i couldn't look up to other females from other classes... tosin and tunrayo.. God bless yhu two o.. those two played a vital role in transforming the then"bangó" to ronaldo wey i be now.. though im still a learner buh not less to these extent of the guys posting hia.. if a girl is done with yhu.. nothin is more obvious than that.. it shows 100%, in her attitude.. so guys pls don't let's fool ourselves.. once a girl changes to yhu.. pls leave her.. yhu never planned on taking her to the altar in the first place., so why acting as if she's the last hope.. pls make una wise up... op.. I salute o..girls re delicate creatures.. yhu have to handle with caution.. pls guys don't be afraid to walk up to any girl.. highest wey she fit do na to slap yhu(which is impossible).. all the best

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 12:10am On Dec 19, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Its quite ok, but don't let it be a patter, I hope she opens up to u..and relates wit u wen talking...asin..she is happy to hear from u?..cos u need to gauge her interest level.

Talk abt seeing her...maybe after 2mrs chat, tell her it wud be cool if u guys meet up smtime..

Test her wit dat first
I don't understand explain more...but as for seeing we will see wen school resumes
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jjk24(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2013
Teddy 4 life ma own story wit gurls hen!! Lolz... Me I b boss wen it comes 2 bein friend zone..... Its lyk gurls friend zoning me is automatic lolz ma fault though gud work @ op....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tonydubyce: 11:35am On Dec 19, 2013
Certified Freak: Spot on; IMO tho' a girl that doesn't dig u won't give u tha time of tha day. Be a real fine specimen then this would make things easier.
....yu 2much add me up on fb pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by arije091: 12:32pm On Dec 19, 2013
Please op I find it difficult to woo a girl, I can't confront them but the issue is that I wanna woo a girl now and I have her number, but she know me not... This girl fine like mami water..... How can I? Please help me
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 1:37pm On Dec 19, 2013
arije091: Please op I find it difficult to woo a girl, I can't confront them but the issue is that I wanna woo a girl now and I have her number, but she know me not... This girl fine like mami water..... How can I? Please help me
loool, guy, calm down, you're not alone in this. Just believe that she is just a human being and talk to her as one. Don't think about her beauty, calm your mind first and approach her live first. Don't call her up and tell her you got the number from someone. After you meet her, just chat her up with the lines Oga Teddy posted, use it to re-collect her number.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by arije091: 4:57pm On Dec 19, 2013
magikalz: loool, guy, calm down, you're not alone in this. Just believe that she is just a human being and talk to her as one. Don't think about her beauty, calm your mind first and approach her live first. Don't call her up and tell her you got the number from someone. After you meet her, just chat her up with the lines Oga Teddy posted, use it to re-collect her number.
confronting is difficult ooo bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 7:55pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls read dx çarefully tteddyxxx ....there's a problem I want you to solve for my guy on my behalf...there's dis gal that friendzoned my guy.for years,so my guy decided to get out of d friendzone by chyking her...buh d gal got angry xo my friend wants to cover his faults by creating a lie telling the gal dat it was a friend of his...hu saw her dp on my friend phone, liked d gal, xo used my guys phone to chyke her... buh d gal got angry and deleted my friend from her bbm(cus of the chyking) now the guy has been texting her and calling her all tru the day buh she has been insulting him all tru today...buh d game now is that my friend begged me to help him by asking me to act as d guy that chyked her(I.e dat i will act as the guy hu chyked the gal with my guys phonethe ) so he gave me her number..now I want you to help me by telling me what to say wen I call her..since I will be acting as the guy DAT caused there fight xo that she won't get angry again and also forgive my guy for his mistakes
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingsley989(m): 9:20pm On Dec 19, 2013
Thanks op for ur gud work. I've been follown dis thread a some days nw. I hv dis gal i luv so much, we've been together for 3 yrs, she 20 nd I 24... Its been fine wit us (she's still a virgin) nd I respect dat, wn we re alone I own her, bt wldnt penetratn her.. I wish 2 get married 2 her if we still feel luv 4 each oda in a fews yrs... How do I keep hold of her for as long as I cn (she's pretty nd a lot of guys re tryn so hrd 2 win her, I wldnt wnt 2 let her go. She luvs me so much too. Tnx
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 9:39pm On Dec 19, 2013
lord_falcao: pls read dx çarefully tteddyxxx ....there's a problem I want you to solve for my guy on my behalf...there's dis gal that friendzoned my guy.for years,so my guy decided to get out of d friendzone by chyking her...buh d gal got angry xo my friend wants to cover his faults by creating a lie telling the gal dat it was a friend of his...hu saw her dp on my friend phone, liked d gal, xo used my guys phone to chyke her... buh d gal got angry and deleted my friend from her bbm(cus of the chyking) now the guy has been texting her and calling her all tru the day buh she has been insulting him all tru today...buh d game now is that my friend begged me to help him by asking me to act as d guy that chyked her(I.e dat i will act as the guy hu chyked the gal with my guys phonethe ) so he gave me her number..now I want you to help me by telling me what to say wen I call her..since I will be acting as the guy DAT caused there fight xo that she won't get angry again and also forgive my guy for his mistakes
dude... just save yourself from the stress... send her an sms... tell her the entire truth make sure you stress on how sorry you are and beg for forgiveness... make sure its in detail... then wait for her to calm down,give her time... like two days,den call... and start begging again... if she tell her it won't happen again... and try and get ur frndship bk... den from der,walk ur way up to her heart,let her learn to trust ya...

you can never make a living by lieing... she s bound to find out the truth someday... my simple advice!!! God bless
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Yhemit(m): 9:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
lord_falcao: pls read dx çarefully tteddyxxx ....there's a problem I want you to solve for my guy on my behalf...there's dis gal that friendzoned my guy.for years,so my guy decided to get out of d friendzone by chyking her...buh d gal got angry xo my friend wants to cover his faults by creating a lie telling the gal dat it was a friend of his...hu saw her dp on my friend phone, liked d gal, xo used my guys phone to chyke her... buh d gal got angry and deleted my friend from her bbm(cus of the chyking) now the guy has been texting her and calling her all tru the day buh she has been insulting him all tru today...buh d game now is that my friend begged me to help him by asking me to act as d guy that chyked her(I.e dat i will act as the guy hu chyked the gal with my guys phonethe ) so he gave me her number..now I want you to help me by telling me what to say wen I call her..since I will be acting as the guy DAT caused there fight xo that she won't get angry again and also forgive my guy for his mistakes

Loooolz......This dude write up look like Nollywood play....ontop one yeye girl u dey do all dz kind game,abeg go face her n tell her for faces.....life is very simpl is either Yes or No .
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 10:07pm On Dec 19, 2013
ifex370: dude... just save yourself from the stress... send her an sms... tell her the entire truth make sure you stress on how sorry you are and beg for forgiveness... make sure its in detail... then wait for her to calm down,give her time... like two days,den call... and start begging again... if she tell her it won't happen again... and try and get ur frndship bk... den from der,walk ur way up to her heart,let her learn to trust ya...

you can never make a living by lieing... she s bound to find out the truth someday... my simple advice!!! God bless
I told my friend to give her 3days gap..buh he no gree
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 10:08pm On Dec 19, 2013
Yhemit:

Loooolz......This dude write up look like Nollywood play....ontop one yeye girl u dey do all dz kind game,abeg go face her n tell her for faces.....life is very simpl is either Yes or No .
just helping someone
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xcesswag(m): 10:21pm On Dec 19, 2013
Hia s dis approach dat has worked wonders, its called : 'fire nd ice' , fire means act like u cant do without her, nd ice means jst act like u dnt gv a Bleep, neva act lyk u are desperate, nd be in control, gurls hate a weak guy, my own 2cents/2naira

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2013
boi_xplicit omo iya eye kay
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:30pm On Dec 19, 2013

You friend stands no chance with the girl and he should quit with some shred of respect left! He should cut off all forms of communication with the girl,unless she adds value(contacts,money) to his life as a friend.

Your friend is more of a doormat and the sad truth is this girl doesn't deserve him. There are a million and one girls waiting to have a guy like your friend

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by lordfalcao(m): 10:33pm On Dec 19, 2013
GeneralShepherd:

You friend stands no chance with the girl and he should quit with some shred of respect left! He should cut off all forms of communication with the girl,unless she adds value(contacts,money) to his life as a friend.

Your friend is more of a doormat and the sad truth is this girl doesn't deserve him. There are a million and one girls waiting to have a guy like your friend
have told the guy...buh he's too weak and impatient... what do you think I will do wen it comes to the call
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by GeneralShepherd(m): 10:34pm On Dec 19, 2013
xcesswag: Hia s dis approach dat has worked wonders, its called : 'fire nd ice' , fire means act like u cant do without her, nd ice means jst act like u dnt gv a Bleep, neva act lyk u are desperate, nd be in control, gurls hate a weak guy, my own 2cents/2naira

It is also call Push/Pull... You show a girl you like next minute you ignore her like she's nothing. Be careful not to Pull her too close,women hate wimps , aka Wimpus Nigerianus.

Show her you have other important things to do,that she's appreciated but not the centre of YOUR solar system

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.