Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,611 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371169 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:42pm On Dec 13, 2013
op oo.. she js told me she aint gat plans for xmas... what do i do now... do i make my move...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
what do i say... i have js 1k ryt now oo... can i take a grl out with 1k angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 11:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
ifex370: what do i say... i have js 1k ryt now oo... can i take a grl out with 1k angry
na js d way tins dey na... cos i've got oda plans b4 she came up... no be say i be wan poor church rat oo angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:02am On Dec 14, 2013
ifex370: na js d way tins dey na... cos i've got oda plans b4 she came up... no be say i be wan poor church rat oo angry

No oh..my guy..money sef get d part wey em dey play. She got plans for. Xmas asin?...wen setting up dates for xams..she can't be dat busy from 25th to 31st....so u pick a day.n present it to her, u need to use future projection and hint her on fun tins u guys r gona be doing togeda.

Ginger her mind.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by magikalz(m): 8:58am On Dec 14, 2013
Thanks a million, OP. Your suggestions sound superb and I will put them to use. I will keep you posted.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 14, 2013
Teddy good job.

Buh you haven't discussed role play wink
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Contumely: 12:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Thanks @ OP for ur work here, pls advise

I met a girl and we became friends. I tested her in few ways and found out she has a stellar personality. At a stage she wanted me to define what I wanted from her or rather what we were into ---- dating, or just friends. I told her I could never agree to anything serious relationship now because am still a student and wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.

=
To cut to the chase, we are very close now and discuss virtually everything including sex. I have come to love her and she too does. I want to keep her,maybe not as wife, cos I may not be ready when she may need to get married, she is 22, a year younger than me and her younger sis just got married.
-
Given the above, is it wise to involve sex with her considering that I want to maybe be friends with her even after our separate marriages later in life. I do give her things at times.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Contumely: 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
she once asked me What I do when I feel sexually aroused. I didnt know what to tell her and I asked het to tell me why she wanted to know. She refused and I evaded the question.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kcblunt(m): 4:25pm On Dec 14, 2013
help! I met this girl on thurday on campus, beautiful to my liking....we sat bside each oda talking...i just notice dat she's tel me smtn bt later i decode d message..playn with hr hair e.t.c hv call her twice. nw d quesn is.cn i propose 2hr on phn....or wait til jan b4 i culd do hrt to hrt convo? ...we r on break?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bxcode(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
Nice work OP cool
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kcblunt(m): 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2013
@op plz enlighten us on gesture..aka body language and their meaning...hv missd so many chances due 2my ignorance.tnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2013
OP! You are good... You are in the game wella. Even though, I have skills of mine, I have learnt from you too. We can augment our skills and go on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
meka chuko: Teddy good job.

Buh you haven't discussed role play wink

Role play is a fail-proof attraction technique and I will discus it today.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2013
Contumely: Thanks @ OP for ur work here, pls advise

I met a girl and we became friends. I tested her in few ways and found out she has a stellar personality. At a stage she wanted me to define what I wanted from her or rather what we were into ---- dating, or just friends. I told her I could never agree to anything serious relationship now because am still a student and wouldn't want to waste anyone's time.

=
To cut to the chase, we are very close now and discuss virtually everything including sex. I have come to love her and she too does. I want to keep her,maybe not as wife, cos I may not be ready when she may need to get married, she is 22, a year younger than me and her younger sis just got married.
-
Given the above, is it wise to involve sex with her considering that I want to maybe be friends with her even after our separate marriages later in life. I do give her things at times.

Its kinda complicated. But it all boils down to what u want. One tin u need to know is dat girls change. Their attraction, passion and other positive feels wane @ fast rate if u don't strike wen the iron is red hot. Yes her younger sis just got married, dt myt strike some sense of desperation in her, but I will advise u...to go for her. She is alredy free and open wit u. U can't really predict the future. She loves u and u love her. I tink u shud go for her, weda its sex or dating..anyone.. Cos dis chick..myt just change all of a sudden and start giving u funny behaviour.

#####

She asked u what u wanted, cos u were not direct wit her, but like u said, she is in love wit u..and u r in love wit her. Take tins one @ a time. Go for d sex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Contumely: Thanks @ OP for ur work here, pls advise

=
-
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:23pm On Dec 14, 2013
chinziaski: OP! You are good... You are in the game wella. Even though, I have skills of mine, I have learnt from you too. We can augment our skills and go on.

Thanx bro...we can definitely support each oda and learn new tins in the game.#thumbsUP
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2013
Kc_blunt: help! I met this girl on thurday on campus, beautiful to my liking....we sat bside each oda talking...i just notice dat she's tel me smtn bt later i decode d message..playn with hr hair e.t.c hv call her twice. nw d quesn is.cn i propose 2hr on phn....or wait til jan b4 i culd do hrt to hrt convo? ...we r on break?

Nice job...kudos to U.

# u shud get some rapport going first. Make her free and open wit u.

###

If u ignore d rapport stage..u myt get a wrong reply from her, no babe wants to be considered easy or cheap.even if she is cheap.she definitely won't want u to know dat easily..dats whr rapport comes in. Its not be long u guys met, get her to invest and feel open wit u. And pls..don't ask if she has a bf alrdy or anytin dat can point her mind to anoda guy. Just play ur game.

#....use the trust tecnique, its in d previous page..d one I said sth abt 6months or so. Let her know u appreciate meeting her and u can still see each oda...being togeda tru out d coming months.

####..and hey.start acting like her bf ryt away....

Hope dat helps

10 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:31pm On Dec 14, 2013
Role playing tips, and some body language tips coming Up.

Also..some chatting tips..and inner game..stuffs...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by arkdiggs(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2013
Broda, I av to say U may b God sent and that very friend I wud love to kip for long.
I have a lady whom we r suppose to be togeda since our undergraduate days buh I was turning her down n doingg some nasty things buh I love her. After graduation I was having issues wt my relationship and she too was aving d same wt her . We decide to come togeda and b dia as we've always wanna be.
Now, I see she's not giving me her best as I av always seen her do while we r in skull.
I intend proposing to her very soon and am scared if she really oves me .
Altho, she already introduced me to her family buh I knw I avn't taken over her as much as I shud,
Pls advice , how do I win her heart back while she invest so much.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2013
arkdiggs: Broda, I av to say U may b God sent and that very friend I wud love to kip for long.
I have a lady whom we r suppose to be togeda since our undergraduate days buh I was turning her down n doingg some nasty things buh I love her. After graduation I was having issues wt my relationship and she too was aving d same wt her . We decide to come togeda and b dia as we've always wanna be.
Now, I see she's not giving me her best as I av always seen her do while we r in skull.
I intend proposing to her very soon and am scared if she really oves me .
Altho, she already introduced me to her family buh I knw I avn't taken over her as much as I shud,
Pls advice , how do I win her heart back while she invest so much.

Nice job..
####

Its not a suprise or wonder dat she likes u...asin..basically...a part of u stil lives in her..and all u need to do..is magnify dat image...and do the opposite of what u ve always done.

# she introduced u to her family..that means she is cool wit u. No doubt.

#u don't av to wonder weda she likes u..cos if u keep wondering from left to right..it will show in ur actions. All she wants is for u to be manly...dats all..so from on..assume she loves/likes and u show it to her, don't pressure her.

Just using simple role play..and tell her abt ow u guys used to be...joke play,...asin..remind her abt d past...den she will be like...u r d one dat wasn't serious den..she myt blame u and stuff like dat ""...den u can..tell her ow special she is..n ow much u ve always appreciated her. She needs to know u value her, dts what it boils down to. Use past memories to ginger her..and dat will change her current actions.
###
Keep the investment from her coming..and pls..value and appreciate her. Don't Bleep Up again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2013
Kc_blunt: @op plz enlighten us on gesture..aka body language and their meaning...hv missd so many chances due 2my ignorance.tnks

Body language skills is anoda part of chyking dats is very important. To cut to d chase, its not what u say but how u say it dat counts.

For example..its kinda lame approaching girls coming from d back..asin..u r behind her and u r chykin her. It sucks.it shows she is d one in control.

#for street approaches..a girl walking too fast..can be difficult to approach.,u don't wana be walking very fast and spitting ur game @ d same time,..relax..and chil..no need to rush ur game.

#slow down a bit. I used to be a victim of dis. Always walking fast...even wen I aint rushing. Am more of a fast walker. Slow down ur game...it makes u feel calm and confident.

#always put up a smile

#dont touch ur face while talking...u r a spontaeneous person..u don't wana appear as if u r tryna rembr a script.

#relax ur shouders.

#always look her in the eyes..and maintain eye contact. Don't stare @ her tho.

as per females..any one can tell wen a girl is relaxed and open to approach..if she looks @ u.or keeps looking @ u..u can approach....she whips r hair, or tries to adjust her clothes on sighting u...u can go ahead wit d approach..

More coming

8 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Amandobolt(m): 7:39pm On Dec 14, 2013
Well done @OP. u're doing a nice job here.

There's this gal in my skul, we re not in same dept sha... I met here in a lecture (we both offer a common course).
How is started, we were copying note in dat lecture then suddenly she took my pen n gave me hers. I acted as a gentle man (I didn't react). after that lecture, we just discussed a little then parted.the next time we met was in anoda class, there i requested for her number, which she gave me.
from then I started calling her often. I've even proposed to her(thru msg) but she didn't reply me. when I picked the courage to do it "tête à tête", she told me she'll reply me by msg. I waited for de msg, but all to no avail. then after some days I call her to come online, when she came online, I still went straight to ask her "will u date me?", after some minutes she said she don't wanna involve herself in any relationship, that she needed to "work on herself". but she still maintained that we still can be very good friends.
during this strike period I've been calling on a scale of 80:20, asin, I do more of de calling.
my question is how can I get dis gal to date me n possibly bleep me *lol*.
ur answer will be highly appreciated.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by arkdiggs(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2013
@Op, thanks for ur words.
Hw much more can I win her more.
I make her see reasons everynite and sometimes, wen she doesn't respond I just let her be and wen I send message just hi, she ask "Why , since morning ""
I send her romantic sms and she has neva done such.
Everytime, I send romantic pings, she says "Uhmmm" and tells me she loves me once in a while.
I wanna just be in her thought and heart.
I want us to b togeda from next year.
Hw more can I make her invest more than I do.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2013
Here are d biggest turn offs for girls.

# whyning... U too dey vex easily and complain..oga take am easy..no be all girls dey play game. She receive call..for ur mind now, u don tink say na guy call am..den u begin para..my guy chill bro

#clinging- dats holdong onto a girl as if she is d reason u live. U r always d first to start d chat, buzz her fone, flash her, guy take am easy na. U need to be unpredictable.

#jealousy. Same applies to whyning

#being needy and desperate. Relax bro..no need to be desperate cos of one chick..av dis sense of abundance in ur head...dere r lots of cute chicks out dere..and its not a new tin dat girls love guys dat r pre-selected. Dat is..guys dat other girls like. Celeb-like factor.

#stingyness. MR aka GUM..abeg take am easy.. U can't be stingy for-ever. U can't send ur gf credit or give her sth she needs but u go dey para and vex wen she get am from anoda guy..hehe

#laziness- this one no need much talk

#Getting angry easily- control ur temper bro..u shud be able to laugh over some tins wen u r wit d ladies

#Rushing for intimacy- chil bro..don't bypass d rapport phase.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Amando_bolt: Well done @OP. u're doing a nice job here.

There's this gal in my skul, we re not in same dept sha... I met here in a lecture (we both offer a common course).
How is started, we were copying note in dat lecture then suddenly she took my pen n gave me hers. I acted as a gentle man (I didn't react). after that lecture, we just discussed a little then parted.the next time we met was in anoda class, there i requested for her number, which she gave me.
from then I started calling her often. I've even proposed to her(thru msg) but she didn't reply me. when I picked the courage to do it "tête à tête", she told me she'll reply me by msg. I waited for de msg, but all to no avail. then after some days I call her to come online, when she came online, I still went straight to ask her "will u date me?", after some minutes she said she don't wanna involve herself in any relationship, that she needed to "work on herself". but she still maintained that we still can be very good friends.
during this strike period I've been calling on a scale of 80:20, asin, I do more of de calling.
my question is how can I get dis gal to date me n possibly bleep me *lol*.
ur answer will be highly appreciated.

Wow..u just stopped doing the tins u were doing before wen u guys first met. U brought in a whole new behaviour to her. Like u were hiding in a shell @ first. She made d first approach, u guys met again, n u got her nbr..u were being unpredictable and showing an example of mystery which is gud. U were not rushing at all..but later u just started rushing..like u were over-eager for intimacy..dats a turn off for real chicks..na only ashewo dey feel dat one. I am very sure u didn't do much work in the rapport stage..u rushing from introduction to intimacy freaked her out. And don't believe dat trash..dat she is not ready for a relationship now.. Dats a big lie. Na wetin girls dey use fall guys hand be dat.

Now she is the one calling all d shot. I will advice u chill a little..take a step back..and game oda girls...get ur sef preselected, free her for a while, cos if u don't..she will totaly friend-zone u..and once dat happens..itz will be so very difficult for u to rescue ur sef from d deadly waters of friendzoneocean. Yea u wana bleep her, but ur showing too much desperation..dats y she didn't reply don't messages..and she started giving u lame reasons.

#
Just chill n free her for a while, let her miss u..let her know..she aint d only one..don't tell her directly.u can do dat using simple profile pics of u and oda girls. Girls will always notice d simple details or tins dat av changed abt u.

Stop d calling...for now..n focus on light chatting..go back to rapport phase..and get to know deep tins abt her.if she can start telling u..den she is investing and dats a plus.

U need to stir up attraction in her. For now..u r d one dat is attracted, but she is not dat attracted.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
arkdiggs: @Op, thanks for ur words.
Hw much more can I win her more.
I make her see reasons everynite and sometimes, wen she doesn't respond I just let her be and wen I send message just hi, she ask "Why , since morning ""
I send her romantic sms and she has neva done such.
Everytime, I send romantic pings, she says "Uhmmm" and tells me she loves me once in a while.
I wanna just be in her thought and heart.
I want us to b togeda from next year.
Hw more can I make her invest more than I do.

Ok.. U are making progress nice one..u need to start tailoring ur romantic messages to apply to her life..as a romantic message she can relate to ..for example..

"How u doing dear...I just thought abt ur sweet way of laughing...hope u woke up fine..cheers ..n av a great day ahead"

Dats shud be a morning message

If u don't tailor ur messages to her, it will look to general...

####
Also..u don't av to do it all d time too, giver her d gift of missing u, dats how she will get to invest, let her know u r busy..take some time off..den talk or chat wit her again, dat way..u will become unpredictable..and she won't be telling u "since morning" again. Cos dat reply goes to show she was kind of expecting ur message.

So become unpredictable..dat will make her invest. Don't chat long wit her, atleast for now..

#u can also..use reward her gud behaviours..anytime she does sth nice, u can let her know u appreciate it, if she doesn't sth wrong, or behaves in way dats not nice, don't do anytin, just be un-reactive, asin..don't reward her behaviour wit nice words or anytin. Dat will also reverse d investment cycle.. Becos in a relationship or social interaction between a guy and a girl, it is d person who is investing most or doing all d work..dat is d follower..d person dat is doin less work is d BOSS.

#forget any outcome u av fornow..just forcus on these small small steps...focus on d process..let's ur mind be there.

And also.add some humour....sthe like.. "Morning dear, ow u doin...hope u didn't piss on ur bed sha.."..stuffs like dat will cheer her up and make her associate gud feelins wit u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2013
Effective text/chat game.

1 your messages need to engage her emotions. Ask open ended questions..paraphrase any questions dat can elicit only a yes or no response.

# u wana know her favrt food, u can simply ask her directly, "so,what's ur favrt food" or u can just say.."So what do u like abt ur favt food" wen she tells u ..u can den ask.."And what food is dat?...u.see dat get her to talk more.wen she can keep the convo goin..dats a form of verbal investment.

Same applies wit chatting wit her online,fbook,whatsapp,bbm

2 u need to set a fun playful tone to d interaction. Give positive feelins.

# hey there nawty...what r u up to?

# hey sexy..ow u doing today?

#hey..tomtom..I hope u aint causing any trouble @ home sha*tongue-out*

U wana ask her favrt food..

#hey..so what's ur fvrt food..hey..pls don't say indomie oh..*wink*...

3 ur messages needs to compel her to respond.

# attraction is emotional..its not logical..a woman is attracted to u..by d way u make her feel.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2013
You wana get her to tell u sth...instead of asking the normal way..a little rephasing can help..

Here is a format I created ..

#..and ur favorite X would be...

Where x can stand for color,food,tv shoe, jewelry,song,actor,actress blah blah

#u r talking abt music...both of u engagin each oda..u wana know her favrt song...u can ask...

...And a unique song dat makes u smile would be?

Or

Ur favourite song wud be?

# is dere anysong dat makes u smile?

6 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
Here is anoda tip.

U ave planned a date/meeting or sth...u guys av agreed..but u just wana make sure she keeps to her word..

Instead of saying...

# are u coming tonite?

Say

#shall I be expecting u dis evening/nite/later etc

Dat puts a constraints on her, and prevents her from flaking.

I use it most times..wen I want to make sure..she doesn't slip or dull the hookup.

# so...babe...what time shud wud u be coming?

#what time shud I be expecting ur call?..

And on and on like dat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:11pm On Dec 14, 2013
It is far easier to keep a girl continuously attracted dan it is to start all over again..wen she is no longer attracted.

So its beter to use different tips,teasing,nickname teasing, role play, future projection, date ideas,...any artistic skill u myt av..like singing,drawing..etc...keep her attracted.

Also..its important we don't appear desperate, cut ur loses. Focus on d abundance mentality..approach,chat wit lots of girls..it improves ur game..and makes u less dependent on one chick.it also pre-selects U.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Av u ever asks a girl out..and she keeps saying no no no, u called her, texted her.and she keeps saying no no no. Well.u r being persistent..and @ d same time desperate.

Its important for us to understand persistence. Once a chick says no to anytin u tell her, u need to cut dat thread..if u don't.and u keep repeating d same thread or convo..it will only make her more stubborn.

By thread..I mean a part of an interaction..more of like a segment tho. E.G..u guys r talking.abt ur family backgroud..d thread dere is ur family.

#..so if sth comes up..and dat thread makes her angry..or she says no..to sth u said..u just need to cut dat thread or say sth else..divert her mind away from it....

#.."U even look cuter wen u r angry...amazing...can u just bone ur face harder again" ....trust me dat wil crack her up..den u can just switch thread... "So av u eaten..or u r fasting today again". Even though she knows she aint fasting, and u know dat too..she will definitely give u a hint or sth u can feed on..and make d chat or convo sweeter

# dats diversion technique..take her mind off to sth else..

U wana kiss a girl..and she is kind of saying she is shy.or not now..or sth..divert her mind...to sth else...den go for d kiss later..don't ask..just kiss her...

D logic applies to oda areas to.

# attraction wit women is not logical..its 100percent emotional.

8 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2013
The key that drives success in watever u do is persistence. Its aving d belief in yoursef that u can do it, and dat u derserve it. Most importantly, u deserve that thing u want. Doing this will provide you with the drive to achieve it.

#..don't forget..if d frame or nature of ur persistence is in opposition to dat of d game..mhen..u are on a long tin.

U will just be wasting ur time.. Use diversion...dats true persistence.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.