Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372106 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2013
The harder u push a woman, the more she will pull away from you. E.g..asking for intimacy too early..while skipping d rapport stage.

Simple as abc.

Never ever push a woman into doing anyting. Once she is attracted and invested in u. U don't need to talk much or chat much, she will do what u want.

# and pls..never ever ever ever ask a girl dis question.

Do u like me?

Mhen dat sucks like mad.

U can get easily friendzoned wen u ask dat.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Olatimide(m): 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
Another problem I have is my EGO. I always feel the girls i meet are below my class nd dat really do make me sad and lonely. I don't know why, I don't want to feel dat way again!

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
i'l start helping out on this thread... the crowd now is something else....
buh wait ooo,ted!!! now i wana kal Cheezy,what do i tell her dnt wana look like a weakling/stammerer angry
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
Be confident, mature, open n funny wen gaming or chatting chicks up.

Don't be tempted by beauty...

# u r gaming a chick..and u notice dat she is responding weLLL u can compliment her, to make her respond more

"Hey ..its so nice getting to know u, u r really pretty gud wit people...I mean friendly... Are u a teacher or some kind of counsellor or sth"

Dat wil crack her up..n open her up to U.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
Olatimide: Another problem I have is my EGO. I always feel the girls i meet are below my class nd dat really do make me sad and lonely. I don't know why, I don't want to feel dat way again!
i used to feel like you oooh.. twas a real problem... buh d solution is simple... if u the grls u meet are below u... then u need to start gaming grls that are above you (nt really age restricted)
maybe after a few months,you realise where you really stand and what you should really be doing... op,oya take it from here!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Incrizz(f): 8:13pm On Dec 15, 2013
ifex370: tongue e pain u....
Lol pain..?? *thinking* I don't think so. I think it's more of trust issues. I feel, "You got enough babes already why bother me"?
Who wants to be "one of the many babes" when she could be the only babe?
I speak for my self only.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kcblunt(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2013
hey hi..teddy my new catch girl said she's 2my huz dis evening til nw she nvr show up....wht shuld i do next...tho she said her phn wil drop dead soon dat in d evening....i didnt even call 2ask if she's coming again...wht nxt nw.we cn hook up in campus if i desire 2c her tnxs.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by niyeee: 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2013
ifex370: i used to feel like you oooh.. twas a real problem... buh d solution is simple... if u the grls u meet are below u... then u need to start gaming grls that are above you (nt really age restricted)
maybe after a few months,you realise where you really stand and what you should really be doing... op,oya take it from here!!!

Nice one ifex...

#bro.forget abt ur ego, ur ego will only prevent u from meeting girls..I dealt wit ma ego in 2OO9 and since den its been a bed of roses. Don't feel pride. Lots of cute chicks out there for u bro.don't dull
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2013
the what's app is not a good idea.cos we gonna lose pages wen the chat gets long.jst my idea.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2013
niyeee: There is this lady i so much admire, am happy i got her at last - last week
The problem is that i ll have to wait for 5yrs b4 marriage. She is in 200level while am serving.
How do i keep the relationship blossom till then?

Nice one..you got her last week..If I can paraphrase dat..I gues dat means..she agreed to date you last week...if I am not mistaken.

#wel..nice one. She is in 2OO level..u r serving..what u need is massive investment....let her know abt ur plans for the future, act responsible, caring, and let her no..she features in ur future plans...and don't forget abt d s******x...its important for this kind of convo.

# 2OO level chick can easily start acting irrational if u don't strike quickly

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingjosephat(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
@OP, dere is dis lady I met around 3 months ago, I approached her & we became friends. I call her often so wen I discovered dat she is attracted 2 me like in d 1st month we met I asked her out she agreed & we went 2 a place & had a 9ce drink but I remembered dat she told me dat she doesn't go out but she did dat 4 my sake. So dere was a particular day she asked me about my girlfriend which I told her I broke up wit her & I also gave her d reason Y we broke up. She asked me wat are my plans & I told her dat my heart is leading me somewhere. 2 cut d story short, I proposed 2 her last 9te, it doesn't take her much time b/4 she said yes. But d pain am having rite now is dat she said its on one condition which is "No SEX". So wat shud I do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2013
This is like the Nigeria's version of David Angelo's classic 'Double Your Dating'. Teddy bro (100 gbosa for you), you've said it all, picked up a few pointers too tho, you no fit sabi everything nah...

I have never had problems getting girls to like me, I am probably doing something right abi.. I'll just follow the thread and add small small where I fit while picking up pointers myself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
kingjosephat: @OP, dere is dis lady I met around 3 months ago, I approached her & we became friends. I call her often so wen I discovered dat she is attracted 2 me like in d 1st month we met I asked her out she agreed & we went 2 a place & had a 9ce drink but I remembered dat she told me dat she doesn't go out but she did dat 4 my sake. So dere was a particular day she asked me about my girlfriend which I told her I broke up wit her & I also gave her d reason Y we broke up. She asked me wat are my plans & I told her dat my heart is leading me somewhere. 2 cut d story short, I proposed 2 her last 9te, it doesn't take her much time b/4 she said yes. But d pain am having rite now is dat she said its on one condition which is "No SEX". So wat shud I do?

Well, the question is for the OP buh make I talk wetin I feel. If she says No sex, she prolly has her reasons. Maybe she is a Virgin or it might be religious. Find out where she said that, if that reason is something your can circumvent, you'll know. If you don't know what you dealing with, you won't know how to deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingjosephat(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=chupcake]

Well, the question is for the OP buh make I talk wetin I feel. If she says No sex, she prolly has her reasons. Maybe she is a Virgin or it might be religious. Find out where she said that, if that reason is something your can circumvent, you'll know. If you don't know what you dealing with, you won't know how to deal with it.
D reasons she gave me was dat her EX really messed her up, so she is afraid dat I might just be like her EX after seeing wat I want dat I will abandon her

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kc_blunt: hey hi..teddy my new catch girl said she's 2my huz dis evening til nw she nvr show up....wht shuld i do next...tho she said her phn wil drop dead soon dat in d evening....i didnt even call 2ask if she's coming again...wht nxt nw.we cn hook up in campus if i desire 2c her tnxs.

##
Call her and ask y she didn't make it..tell her u prepared n got tins redy to see her and dhe didn't make it...and dat u aint happy abt dat. I tink she is kinda sincere. Den u can meet her in campus

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 8:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
kingjosephat: @OP, dere is dis lady I met around 3 months ago, I approached her & we became friends. I call her often so wen I discovered dat she is attracted 2 me like in d 1st month we met I asked her out she agreed & we went 2 a place & had a 9ce drink but I remembered dat she told me dat she doesn't go out but she did dat 4 my sake. So dere was a particular day she asked me about my girlfriend which I told her I broke up wit her & I also gave her d reason Y we broke up. She asked me wat are my plans & I told her dat my heart is leading me somewhere. 2 cut d story short, I proposed 2 her last 9te, it doesn't take her much time b/4 she said yes. But d pain am having rite now is dat she said its on one condition which is "No SEX". So wat shud I do?
I guess u av agreed to that coz that the rite tn to do .wen u wit.her u look at her in eyes nd tell her she shud remember no sex while holdin her hand then plant a kiss on her lips wen she is likin it u remove u lips nd make her wnt more.the reason is u let her think u dnt want sex .she wud loose her guard wen around u.let her bliv u dnt need s*x while u kinno .I.e always touch her wen possible .it gonna tak time but it wud apen she wud b feelin lik u guyz didn't plan it.wen u wit her kinno a lot .

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Emmyxclusive: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2013
@op tanx alot its a wondaful work u r doin.dia s a gal i'm tryin 2 make ma gf nw, i did most of d tinz u said already witout evenin knowin,i make ha laf durin cals nd our convo is gud, ma probs nw is am tinkin i shudnt rush 2 go c ha until i ve got ha totaly into me nd nd hw do i step up ma games, we r in same skul diff. Faculty am in yr3 nd she is in yr1 bt we hv neva met b4, i got ha numba 4rm ma friend, am also tinkin of nt addin ha on fb yt wat do u tink? Nb am nt afraid of meetin ha, am confidence nd gud lukin.i did I.T wit ha elda sis bt she dosent kno dat nd i dnt wnt ha 2 kno yet, i told ha elda sis she said i shud go ahead if i cn make ha agree me nd ha sis ar gud frinds
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 8:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
drjoebond080:
I guess u av agreed to that coz that the rite tn to do .wen u wit.her u look at her in eyes nd tell her she shud remember no sex while holdin her hand then plant a kiss on her lips wen she is likin it u remove u lips nd make her wnt more.the reason is u let her think u dnt want sex .she wud loose her guard wen around u.let her bliv u dnt need s*x while u kinno .I.e always touch her wen possible .it gonna tak time but it wud apen she wud b feelin lik u guyz didn't plan it.wen u wit her kinno a lot .
it a gradual process nd u wud get dere nd she gonna feel lik she is the one to blame

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by niyeee: 8:59pm On Dec 15, 2013

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
drjoebond080: the what's app is not a good idea.cos we gonna lose pages wen the chat gets long.jst my idea.
expansion is needed here... we need to move to the promise land... who knows when next this thread l make FP
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingjosephat(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
@drjoebond080, yea I accepted her condition but am seeking 4 a way I could use 2 have my way
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingjosephat(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
drjoebond080:
it a gradual process nd u wud get dere nd she gonna feel lik she is the one to blame
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chupcake(m): 9:18pm On Dec 15, 2013
[quote author=kingjosephat][/quote]
Seems you really like her, if that's the case then its either you are been too careful when it comes to sex.. If you have to appear both as someone that she wants to be with and someone she wants to sleep with.. Its even good she hasn't friendzoned you yet. First am formost, do the thing OP said about the six months thingy. If she's part of your future plans, then she knows she has a future with you. As for been the person she wants to sleep with, if you've seen '2 broke girls' you'll know what 'se.x.ual inneundo means. Be subtle, funny yet direct. Talk more about sex in a playful manner. If you watching a movie together and there is a sex scene you might start with 'hey - this girl is not even kissing the right places' - Things like that will open her up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingjosephat(m): 9:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tanx Guys but please anyone wit gud pick up lines?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2013

Use future projection and earn some trust.

Make her know u r stil gona be with her in like 6months from know.

Let her know u aint running away.

She is obviously aving trust issues wit u...and relax.don't be desperate. Once u get dat sense of trust in her, she will open up to de Bleep part

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2013
chupcake:
Seems you really like her, if that's the case then its either you are been too careful when it comes to sex.. If you have to appear both as someone that she wants to be with and someone she wants to sleep with.. Its even good she hasn't friendzoned you yet. First am formost, do the thing OP said about the six months thingy. If she's part of your future plans, then she knows she has a future with you. As for been the person she wants to sleep with, if you've seen '2 broke girls' you'll know what 'se.x.ual inneundo means. Be subtle, funny yet direct. Talk more about sex in a playful manner. If you watching a movie together and there is a sex scene you might start with 'hey - this girl is not even kissing the right places' - Things like that will open her up.

You r so on Point bro. Thanx for helping out...nice one
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2013
Here is a cool tip..to keep the convo goin....

#if u were a boy...what name wud u av loved to bear...don't say <insert ur name here>..#smile..or lolz.".. Depending on weda u r chatting wit her online or one on one convo.

Joke n play wit her reply...usualy cracks dem up.

#enjoy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mrluv(m): 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
Op.. U re doing a great job..My own pblem is am not gud in teasing babe and i don know hw to make a girl laught
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
kingjosephat: Tanx Guys but please anyone wit gud pick up lines?

Pick up lines for what effect, u av to know what kind of response or aim u want.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kingjosephat(m): 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2013
@OP, I used 2 be short of words while in da middle of a convo, I just want some tips on wat we could talk about during convo maybe on phone or one-one interaction
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by drjoebond080: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2013
kingjosephat: @drjoebond080, yea I accepted her condition but am seeking 4 a way I could use 2 have my way
u gonna have ur way is jst fr u to ff wat I said earlier on let her feel u dnt need sex while u tak ur game easy.wit lot of romantic gestures.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.