Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,547 members, 7,823,398 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372173 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 17, 2014
Nice thread, really motivational, tanx to d op....
I nid help on how to make diz gal my gf, her mum's shop is nearby my dad's shop and she often stay in her mum's shop, her height and good sense of dressing is a huge turn on 4 me. I really nid to win her heart b4 d yr runs off cos i'll be resuming back to skul next yr (january). i'm yet to make a move 4 her, i havn't gotten her number even... Plz i nid tips on making her mine.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:
Answer my question naa :/
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2014
JohnnySarz:
My own story different sef......Attracting a girl isn't my problem.. Getting her invested isn't my problem(they mostly start convos with me and sometime call me even when I haven't called them b4) .. Nd I build correct rapport nd all (all these I do online ONLY). If I want to meet them in real life majority of them will say Yes without thinkin..

In other words stage 1 n 2 isn't an issue my MAIN problem is stage 3.. Meeting them in real life.. I don't know where to meet them, what to say in other to avoid awkward moments, how to make them have a nice time and wanting to see me again in future..

This has made me loose many chances of being with some girls I really like. I never bring the ''let's meet each other'' topic up because I always think I will F. Everythin I spent time building online in real life..

Its nt like I'm bad looking or something.. I mean I'm both good looking nd looking good.. But talking to girls I like in real life isn't just my thing.

I'm 20 never had a girlfriend.. Never had a talk with a girl over the table.. Never had a female friend sef.. I usually run from the ones who even try to strike convo with me IN REAL LIFE..

So.. XxxTeddy please I would love it if you could give detailed tips and help on this stage 3 part. How to bring my online expertise into real life. Overcome the fear of talking to girls over the table.. Where to meet a girl u met online (suggest some places). Wht to say immediatly you meet d 1st time... What to discuss with a girl u've discussed almost everything with online in real life nd all..

Hope you understand my problem sha...and I knw some other guys here have same problem as me.. Nd let it be detailed Please.. Thank u.. And oh.. I sent u a mail.. Never got a reply

In other words stage 1 n 2 isn't an issue my MAIN problem is stage 3.. Meeting them in real life.. I don't know where to meet them, what to say in other to avoid awkward moments, how to make them have a nice time and wanting to see me again in future..

The three stages r connected, and it requires a seamless flow of words and emotions to transition from one stage to d next.

When u wana meet a girl in real life, girl u ve been chatting wit for some time, all u need to do is act d way u act wen u guys chat,or talk over d fone. If u act different from dis, u r gona sound weired.

Take for example. My game is basically filled with teasing, calling her nicknames,making her laf, building rapport, den teasing her seductively. In other words, my personality is the fun attractive type. So when I eventually meet her, if I act dat way,I.e same way I do chat with her, she won't blow me out, or snub. She believes ur character online is congruent with ur real behaviour.

So basically, its d way u act online dat u shud portray wen u eventually meet her.

On where to meet dem?...it depends on how much u av done stage one n 2. I usually meet in a spot or place where I can easily move her to a place we can be alone. Str***fin tins. It cud be hotel..or bar, or even ur place if u av lots of privacy. But it shud be an open place first, so she wud feel dat air of beeing socially secure first, den u play some rapport game again..stage 3..and den move her to ur secure zone, where u can bleep her.

On what to say so u don't av awkward moments, and ow to make dem av a nice time?...if u av played stages one n 2 well, u won't av any awkward moment. Unless u avnt played it well. On making dem av a nice time, u must first be aving a nice time before d girl u r with will av a nice time. Emotions r contagious, if u r awkward, she is gona be awkward too, be fun, relax, chill..just freestyle, d sole aim is for u to av a gud time n enjoy her presence, she will catch dat same feeling n enjoy urs.

Building a gud convo is not about asking questions tho..itz about getting hook points, and feeding off them. U av already done dis in stage 2, so just freestyle and be cool with her.

Want her to see u again in d future?..den make her av a nice time by first enjoying her presence, tease her play with her, let her know it wud be fun to hookup again months later, let her know u cherish her smiles..and u love d way she talks. Itz about general freestyle and practise.

u don't av to be scared about real online hookups, cos dats where the real challenge is. If u r just chatting with her on fbook, bbm whatsapp..etc, and u don't meet, u myt just end up as her online buddy. And all her attraction for u will get waned eventually. So its about goin out, itz about pushing ur comfort zones, doing something u don't usually do, something new. Itz about confidence, itz about leting her know u wana transition from online to real hookup.

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2014
So u need to go out. Do it despite the odds, or what ur mind tells u. Dts ow u get good.

U won't master it all @ once. Just go out with 5 girls, and u will begin to see d pattern.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kcy(m): 7:11pm On Nov 17, 2014
pls answer my question..page 31
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obynno1: 8:31pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hello Op,My gf is a kinda gurl dat like gisting nd am a kinda guy dat dnt talk much pls nd anytime we chat she always ask me anygist...Op pls can u give me sme tips to kip d convo going...tnks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Obynno1: 8:33pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hello Op,My gf is a kinda gurl dat like gisting nd am a kinda guy dat dnt talk much pls nd anytime we chat she always ask me anygist...Op pls can u give me sme tips to kip d convo going...tnks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
I just came here to make the one thousandth post. Mission accomplished. Bye.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 17, 2014
Just in case.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:34pm On Nov 17, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:
So u need to go out. Do it despite the odds, or what ur mind tells u. Dts ow u get good.

U won't master it all @ once. Just go out with 5 girls, and u will begin to see d pattern.

OP, am still waiting for your response. My problem is on pg.30. The ending part. pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Willy4030(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2014
@ OP
Xtedy you changed my life man, i plan on ban-ging at least 20 girls or more in 2015, No hoookers included. (Solomon is d man) Life's too short not enjoy... it's all about doing things many MEN will never get to do nomatter how rich they are.

I got a fine face naturally gifted by genes, and great body (a gift i gave myself) by clanging real hard in the Gym 3 times a week)

I am good at my game (not an expert like you though) i usually get on average about 2 - 7 phone numbers out of every 15girls i talk to. And i make sure i talk to at least 15 - 20 girls weekly to reach my goal. (A wing-man makes it really enjoyable all the time, we usually compete who will get turned down the most, how ironic...)

But then again, at first i thought it was big deal to get phone numbers, but then it got to stage where i get phone numbers and i don't even bother getting in touch with them

or i try getting in touch and we don't connect like we did when i was gaming for the number or she doesnt reply at all... So it leads me to confirm and conclude that getting phone numbers is nothing and it guarantees nothing. (Which makes me invest more on the attraction not just request for phone numbers as if it's a business card or something)

I always try and be as unique as possible, and make sure i stand out, to increase the attraction.

But anyways i got a little BIG problem (lol), and that's with girls saying they have got a man in their life.

Typical Scenario: I meet a girl on the street after sharp gaming or even before i start gaming and she says she has a BF... what's your take on this... what will be your move on this (Me i usually jokingly tell them, they can be with their boyfriend when am not around)

But on a serious note, i don't think a girl saying she has a boyfriend means "she's taken" or "no go area"... because to me she's still single bcuz she ain't engaged. Banged a couple of them that i know that has BF for real.

Am not interested in being her long time BF based on my goal, but trust me man, i abide by all the rules Find => Meet => Attract => Close

Am really committed to the process while i look forward to the end goal that's d BIG C for CLOSE.
Experience taught me not to go for the CLOSE fast without Attraction no-matter how many times i gym, nice body and all. Cuz i was making all these mistakes until i saw this post. Have been following since day one... Just registered to ask this question.

So what do you advice i say/do, when i fancy a girl and she tells me she's got a BF but i wanna Bangg/Close her cuz i dnt give a rat asss about her BF.

BTW man, i gotta get your number, i wanna send you some airtime for your time on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Harpheez50: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
good job
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eden007(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hi guys, this is a classic line I just came up with..it's legendary.

You: I'm ebola, can I meet you? You smile when you say this. Make sure you are well groomed. You get to talk about ebola without mentioning your name and make interesting gist from the whole ebola story. You guys will rapport well that when you'll ask for her number she'll easily give you.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Obynno1:

Keeping d convo goin is about learning how to find hook points. Hook points r like hints u can use to keep the convo goin. Even if u don't av any gist, u can use stuffs about ow her day went to start a convo, transition to what she ate, she will ask urs, den into stuffs about cooking , hobbies etc. The list is endless. Learning how to start good convo is about practice.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:33pm On Nov 18, 2014
WycliffeSMB:
Thumbs up to u, TED and other dudes in d room. I have a complication.I met dis girl last year September on FB. We got admission d same time,same skul . We had smooth chats ...then We met Physcally 4 d first tym in Feb.dis yr wen skul resumed. She wz very beautifl and I liked her. I began 2 knw her more. She always visits me. I developed feelings 4 her, but I was late to tell her Until I landed in d friendzone. When I made my intentions known 2 her, She said she cant date me. She said she sees me as a BEST FRIEND nd Broda. I gave her some space..she came bck...nd I gave some time about a month and still asked her out again. She gave d same response. Then I jst gave her a gap. She still visits nd calls. Av always been confused becos we jst act like we re dating, but she do not want 2 approve of it. Everyone thinks shez my girlfriend becos of how we relate. Whenever I look into her eyes nd say I love her, she replies d same. Our skul is on break now and its been a week now..

U dare not make anoda move. If u do..I swear I break ur head.

Don't try to elicit a yes or no response from her. Forget about dat. Don't get emotional too. See everything she does as normal. She will pick on it dat u av options which is gud.

She says she loves u, and u love her, den..do sth dat will transition u easily into romance. Dts kissing. Kiss her dude. Give her a romantic kiss. Words aint enuf, she needs action now. Don't ask her out again..or say u want her as ur girl. Sometimes u just gota do less talking. Kiss her. Engage her in sth romantic. Dt way..u will leave d friendzone automatic.

D way u r acting a bit aloof is good. Keep it up, but don't over-do it. Don't feel confused. Act like u got everything under control.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
Just act aloof, a bit,like u don't care, and let her be doing 80 percent of d investment or work.

Date other girls too. don't let her know u aint dating. U don't av to tell her everything. Girls love it wen a guy is loved by oda girls. Itz a social boost. Don't let her know u r dating or chyking oda girls tho.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
kcy:
pls, I don't kwn anything about going on a date....like where to take her to, what to buy, what to say.light on this pls
before going on a date..u must av done some work in stages 1 and 2. And a little of 3.

Going on a date can mean diff tins. I do take chicks out just to get drinks, just normal drink. A date simply means an avenue for both of u to talk, relax while aving a nice time. A date can even mean a just a stroll along ur street. Date can be anytin. Doesn't av to be a date in mr biggs, tantalizers or blah blah

So just take her to a cool spot where u guys can chill.

What to buy..just buy sth simple, depends on weda u av a plan b...after d date, or u av only plan 1..which Is just being @ d date venue, talk talk talk, until she signals u she wana leave.

U can buy drinks, food, chinchin...anytin

On what to say, u must av done little work in stage one, if u r setting up a date to achieve stage 2, dts not bad.

Basically, ur dates, calls, texts, shud achieve sth. To instill her with +ve or sexual feelings or emotions. Anytin apart from dat, is waste of ur precious money.

Sometimes she myt even pay for d date, and u myt, but always carry ur cash with u.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:03pm On Nov 18, 2014
WackyJ1:

Ted: How do you make a conversation with a lady turn intimate or Sexual in nature.
I mean how do you crack Sexual jokes and throw Sexual innuendoes because you know that goes a long way in removing you for from the friendzone

First of all.. u need to know about ow to make gud transitioning during convo with a girl. Weda on fone or one on one. After dat, u need to know d times when a girls emotions r pliable. Asin times u can get em Hot...n stuff, early in d morning, and late @ nite is d best. If u stay in d same area, u can easily check on her during times of heavy rainfall..hmmm

Or if u call her, and she tells u its rain... U can say itz raining @ ur side too

"Oh..its just d same here, not heavy tho, but d wind is strong, and chilly"

Transitioning is ow to flow easily into anoda section of a convo.

Here r some words I use mostly to transion.

Its just like, its similar too..., I feel d same way too... I get d feeling dat, u seem....just like...I remember wen... I noticed dat...

... Means blah blah blah..dt shud contain what u wana transition into.

U guys r talking about food,

" U seem to be so passionate about foods, u must be a good cook, I get d feeling..itz only indomie u can cook sha"

Add teasing smiley @ d end, if u guys r online chatting, if itz real life, just smile or chuckle.

Dat line will get her talking, and u keep d convo goin. She myt tell u..no...or even argue jokingly with u dat she is a good cook n stuff lols, u just tease her, u can even give her a nickname from d convo..indomie girl..or sth funny like dat.

"Gud to know u r a gud cook, tho u sound like a bad one sha..hehe..even tho u look like a lastborn to me..u r still cool"lols

From there she myt tell u yes, or no..or blah blah, and u guys will start talking about family and stuff, dis is stage 2, rapport tins.

For u to get sexual, u need good work on stage 2. U don't just chat a girl u don't know to make her Hot or get sexual. Sexuality for girls is about trust. A girl will open up to u about anytin if u can create dat avenue of trust. Make her feel free.

Getting sexual basically starts with her body, tease her about her hair, her sexy legs, and how much she amazingly takes care of her sef, commend her, ur voice shud drop now, ask her stuffs, about her body, like ow cum her arms r so fresh, d kinda creams she use,

"Ur arms so smooth, am sure u rub ur sef with ororo"..lols

Its about teasing, but ur voice shud drop, or tempo.if u r chatting, tease her, she will enventually tell u, den u commend her choice, talk about her fashion sense, from there u transition to what she is wearing ryt now.

"Oh babe, u so cute, u ve got gud fashion sense..what u wearing ryt now baby"

Get romantic and direct..

From there, u simply dig deeper, and deeper, hope u get. if u av any questions, ask. I will go deeper.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Denizsmart:
Nice thread, really motivational, tanx to d op....
I nid help on how to make diz gal my gf, her mum's shop is nearby my dad's shop and she often stay in her mum's shop, her height and good sense of dressing is a huge turn on 4 me. I really nid to win her heart b4 d yr runs off cos i'll be resuming back to skul next yr (january). i'm yet to make a move 4 her, i havn't gotten her number even... Plz i nid tips on making her mine.

Forget about making her urs. And concentrate on d steps, d little tins u r gona do dat will make her urs.

U can hi her, or just say ..ow u doing

Or u can use my classic line on page 0

"hi..I av seen u a couple of times, but we avent met...I am teddy"...stretch hand, shake her, don't drop her hand immediately, hold it just a little longer, as she tells u her name,

Ask about ow she is doing..and hope business is cool..
Dden free her.

Go about ur normal business. Don't ask for d nbr immediately. Do it later same day, or d next day, and take tins from there.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2014
Eden007:
Hi guys, this is a classic line I just came up with..it's legendary.

You: I'm ebola, can I meet you? You smile when you say this. Make sure you are well groomed. You get to talk about ebola without mentioning your name and make interesting gist from the whole ebola story. You guys will rapport well that when you'll ask for her number she'll easily give you.

Lol nice one. Will try dis one out. Seems fun and original.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WycliffeSMB(m): 11:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:
Just act aloof, a bit,like u don't care, and let her be doing 80 percent of d investment or work.

Date other girls too. don't let her know u aint dating. U don't av to tell her everything. Girls love it wen a guy is loved by oda girls. Itz a social boost. Don't let her know u r dating or chyking oda girls tho.

Tnkx bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 7:53am On Nov 19, 2014
teddy.. my main man...

its your boy ooo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
ifex370:
teddy.. my main man...

its your boy ooo
you are cheese ball boyfriend right grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by ifex370(m): 8:27pm On Nov 19, 2014
Nastydroid:
you are cheese ball boyfriend right grin

yes oo... grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eden007(m): 9:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
I used the legendary ebola line today and it worked like magic! I and the babe I just met got talking and laughing like we've known for years. I told her she must have drank a gallon of salt and water and bath a drum. She laughed and told me her funny ebola story. At a point she even said I should get her number that she'll soon enter the next taxi(I met her at a bus stop). I got her number and she told me her name when I joked if I should save her number as HIV. I've never had that easy mehn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 20, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

you too much bro. Thanks.. After my exams am gonna try and leave my comfort zone and go out with some girls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by sosiqdude(m): 7:52am On Nov 20, 2014
please download this song I did with my friend giyazz.. Commit on it.. It is youneedanewbank. Diamond bank competition contest. .the more you guys download the more we get a chance to win 1.5million naira!! Please

Download link
https://my.notjustok.com/track/5779/hgc-youneedanewbankremix
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 1:14am On Nov 21, 2014
Ted expanciate on your general theory of teasing; What a dude should have in mind when teasing and what limits to which it becomes something not teasing and something offensive.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kcy(m): 12:06am On Nov 22, 2014
ted pls,let me have yr bbm pin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Lumzey(m): 6:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Hello op, tnx for ur gud work I seem to be. Victim of the friendship question nd thru reading this thread ave gained a loy buh I ave a problem wif hooking up!!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Lumzey:
Hello op, tnx for ur gud work I seem to be. Victim of the friendship question nd thru reading this thread ave gained a loy buh I ave a problem wif hooking up!!!

u become victim of "let's just be friends" if u avent done enuf work in stage 1. Dts d point where u av to use attraction stuffs to get d girl. If u skip stage one, and go to 2, u will get d let's just be friends reply. A guy also gets dat answer if he is too slow or timid in expressing his romantic and sexual interests in a girl.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.