Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372141 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
valyzubxx:
Guys, I need your help. I met this girl sometime in August last year, I really want to have a very meaningful relationship with her, in fact she's the one I want to take home to mama.... each time I mention moving our relationship to the next level she asks if we can still remain friends even if we don't date. I really love this girl and don't even want to think of losing her as the thoughts alone will drive me crazy.... Please help a brother out.

U don't wana go crazy cos of a girl bro. If u wana get a girl..u first need to rid ur heart of any desperation. Being desperate and needy don't get u girls. If u want sth..lay back and relax..it will come to u.

U said u really love her, but she doesn't love u...dts what I can tell from ur comments. She has friendzoned u. U keep asking her for a relationship..but she keeps on giving u d same ansa. U r trying to evoke a yes from her, but she keeps on telling u d same tin. Reaction seeking behaviour won't get u d girl. All u need to do is steer some romantic attraction in her. Getting out of d friendzone aint easy. A girl will always wana be just friends with a guy who she isn't romantically attracted to. Itz just d fact.

I will suggest..u start acting like her bf. Forget asking her out. Dat sucks. Just act like her bf already. But don't make d change too sudden. U need to make it sumblime.

From previous pages. I don't advice guys to ask girls out...
The usual " will u be ma gf.." Or "do u av a bf" Aint ma thing. It sucks wen u look @ it from d perspective of attraction.

Try and make her see u as a bf material. Once u aint acting or showing bf potential. U get friendzone.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Kell792:
Guys a little problem just came up. She not replying me no more not picking my calls. And i noticed that, when i used a picture i took with a very pretty lady at the airport for my whatsapp profile picture.and that of the artiste. Could she be.jealous over me not using any of the pictures i took with her for my whatsapp profile pictures?As her internet.was off the whole of yesterday. This little things started when she switched her internet on. Cox i haven't even used one of the pictures i have with her. And i told her in the afternoon that I'd call her in the evening. Well i did but no Reply. She was online on whatsapp still no reply.do you think i should use the pictures with her as profile picture ? Well she hasn't used the pictures as her profile picture either. And do you think the problem is from this picture thing? Or maybe something else. Cox we ended our last convo on a very good note.

Well..I won't say the problem is from the picture. But it might just be.

First thing first..she myt just be busy or sth..or she is going through her period..and she can't reply..lolz...

From ur date description..u guys had fun..and stuff, took cute pictures and all dat. U guys had a gud time.

Now back to d matter.
After a date, u need to let a girl know she was fun to be with. U don't av to over do it tho. All u need to do is upload a picture of u guys togeda..and den tease her about it...maybe d way she was smiling or blah blah

U cud remove d pics later, upload u with d pretty girl..and oda stuffs. Dats too let her know, ur world doesn't just revolve only around her. It makes u a bit social. U are a man..and u got a life outside her.

U were waiting for her to upload d pics ..no she won't..a girl won't do anytin dat will make her feel responsible for an interaction convo or date. Only an ashewo or runs girl..does dat. An am sure u don't do such girls.

Play ur part..and she will play hers.

Don't be desperate. Free her for a while..she will get back to u. Even a simple text...like..." Hey..missed u online...mz smiling face" can go a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Clintosman(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2014
Awesome job @xxxted #Thumbsup bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:49pm On Nov 11, 2014
WackyJ1:
Expatriate a little more on this your act like a boyfriend routine Ted

First thing is...there are 3 stages in meeting a girl.

Stage 1 stage 2 and 3

Stage 1 is here u find meet, attract her, n stuff,

Stage 2 is rapport.getting to know each oda

If u skip stage 1, stage 2 won't work.

Stage 3 is closing..dating her,getting her nbr, bleeping her, kissing her, getting a bjay..blah blah

If u follow dis model..u will see changes in ur love life.

Now back to d matter.

After stage 2..wen u guys av enuf rapport, she is open to u, and u r open to her, den u switch to stage 3..if u don't, u will just get friendzone

Ow do u switch?..by starting to act like a guy with romantic interest in her. In simple terms..u begin to act as her bf.

Don't ask if she as a bf or single..dts old school.

Just play ur game and do ur thing

U wana let her know u care, by doing stuffs for her wen she deserves it...in other words, don't be a maga.

U wana give her a nickname n call her dat, u wana tease her

Giving her romantic date ideas, u wana be there for her, u wana text her in d morning..

"Oh baby..ow was ur nite..hope it wasn't stressful..and d masquerades didn't chase u again...I miss u..will call u soon baby"

U wana tell her sweet romantic nothings..and she does d same too..u wana show her she is special...using a technique I gave in page 5-9...letting her know u gon be there...even in 6months from now..u can see each oda getting stronger n stronger

Dat instills trust in her which is key.

Etc

Dts how u act like her bf...bro.

Questions r welcomed

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Clintosman(m): 10:12pm On Nov 11, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Stage 1 stage 2 and 3

Stage 3 is closing..dating her,getting her nbr, bleeping her, kissing her, getting a bjay..blah blah

Now back to d matter.

After stage 2..wen u guys av enuf rapport, she is open to u, and u r open to her, den u switch to stage 3..if u don't, u will just get friendzone

Ow do u switch?..by starting to act like a guy with romantic interest in her. In simple terms..u begin to act as her bf.

U wana let her know u care, by doing stuffs for her wen she deserves it...in other words, don't be a maga.

Giving her romantic date ideas, u wana be there for her, u wana text her in d morning..

"Oh baby..ow was ur nite..hope it wasn't stressful..and d masquerades didn't chase u again...I miss u..will call u soon baby"

U wana tell her sweet romantic nothings..and she does d same too..u wana show her she is special...using a technique I gave in page 5-9...letting her know u gon be there...even in 6months from now..u can see each oda getting stronger n stronger

Etc

Questions r welcomed
Looking back, there were emphasis on "whether persn fine abi e no fine, e stil get chance sha", what could you say for introverts- reserved people who find it very hard to raport?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:37pm On Nov 11, 2014
Clintosman:
Looking back, there were emphasis on "whether persn fine abi e no fine, e stil get chance sha", what could you say for introverts- reserved people who find it very hard to raport?

An introvert can always do one or two things to become less of an introvert.

Rapport demands that both parties get invested in the convo. An introvert can always push his comfort zones farther doing stuffs he doesn't usually do.

Talk,open up, share ideas and stuff.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:00pm On Nov 11, 2014
Problems arise wen we try to elicit a particular response from a girl. Like asking her yes or no questions. Its kills the conversation and puts u in a difficult position. U need to learn how to feed off her words and bring up new stuffs to talk about.

The best method to use is to comment on what she says, tell her a little stuff abt u..den ask a another question or make a comment.

Its dat easy..if ask her where does she stay..and she says..." Victoria island"

U can say..." Dts cool, lovely abode, I av a friend who stays there, she says itz a lovely busy place to be in and enjoy life, well..I stay in festac..ow long av u been in VI?

U catch d drift?..u get to find common traits. U just feed off her words. Dts how to av a good time with a girl. U won't get her board dat way. She will always wana pick up d convo and asks u questions too.

5 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 12:27am On Nov 12, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Stage 1 stage 2 and 3

Now back to d matter.

Etc

Questions r welcomed
My own story different sef......Attracting a girl isn't my problem.. Getting her invested isn't my problem(they mostly start convos with me and sometime call me even when I haven't called them b4) .. Nd I build correct rapport nd all (all these I do online ONLY). If I want to meet them in real life majority of them will say Yes without thinkin..

In other words stage 1 n 2 isn't an issue my MAIN problem is stage 3.. Meeting them in real life.. I don't know where to meet them, what to say in other to avoid awkward moments, how to make them have a nice time and wanting to see me again in future..

This has made me loose many chances of being with some girls I really like. I never bring the ''let's meet each other'' topic up because I always think I will F. Everythin I spent time building online in real life..

Its nt like I'm bad looking or something.. I mean I'm both good looking nd looking good.. But talking to girls I like in real life isn't just my thing.

I'm 20 never had a girlfriend.. Never had a talk with a girl over the table.. Never had a female friend sef.. I usually run from the ones who even try to strike convo with me IN REAL LIFE..

So.. XxxTeddy please I would love it if you could give detailed tips and help on this stage 3 part. How to bring my online expertise into real life. Overcome the fear of talking to girls over the table.. Where to meet a girl u met online (suggest some places). Wht to say immediatly you meet d 1st time... What to discuss with a girl u've discussed almost everything with online in real life nd all..

Hope you understand my problem sha...and I knw some other guys here have same problem as me.. Nd let it be detailed Please.. Thank u.. And oh.. I sent u a mail.. Never got a reply

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by trisha01(f): 8:26am On Nov 12, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:
help ?
ve bn dating 2 guys @dsame tym 4 2yrs nw, i want 2 brk up wit dm buh none of dm seem to welcome d idea, am tired of cheatin, wat shuld i do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2014
Johnny Sarz you need a real life tutor, find someone who is good at this stuff and does it on a regular, a womanizer and befriend him and tell him to take you to the field, you need serious rempval from your comfort zone and someone to ginger you while you are doing it.

Ted: How do you make a conversation with a lady turn intimate or Sexual in nature.
I mean how do you crack Sexual jokes and throw Sexual innuendoes because you know that goes a long way in removing you for from the friendzone
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sunebanty(m): 9:44pm On Nov 12, 2014
As a follower of this thread since day one please kindly vote and campaign for SUNEBANTY as mr nairaland 2014
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 1:42am On Nov 14, 2014
trisha01:

ve bn dating 2 guys @dsame tym 4 2yrs nw, i want 2 brk up wit dm buh none of dm seem to welcome d idea, am tired of cheatin, wat shuld i do
confess to them grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Chigold101(m): 7:03am On Nov 14, 2014
trisha01:

let me wish you happy birthday first... Happy and faboulos birthday to u Trishy...

Wow... Do both of them know about it? If they do know, then they are taking for a ride. They see u just as sex pon. But if they dont know. The only way to do it though it is wont easy is to take tell each u r no more interested in the relationship. Then try as much as possible to stand by that no matter the preasure...

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by trisha01(f): 7:55am On Nov 14, 2014
Chigold101:
let me wish you happy birthday first... Happy and faboulos birthday to u Trishy...

Wow... Do both of them know about it? If they do know, then they are taking for a ride. They see u just as sex pon. But if they dont know. The only way to do it though it is wont easy is to take tell each u r no more interested in the relationship. Then try as much as possible to stand by that no matter the preasure...
tnkzz,
both of dm dnt no, n i've neva bn intimate with any of dm.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Chigold101(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2014
trisha01:

tnkzz,
both of dm dnt no, n i've neva bn intimate with any of dm.
dont forget to get me my cake okay...

Then u dont have much problem and besides i dont see anything like cheating when u v not gone down with any of them.
What u just have to do is to stick to ur decision. Then stop seeing them anytime they wish. Gradually stop seeing them. U dont have to lie but tell them that u r busy also find aa way to keep urself busy so that u will think less of them...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by trisha01(f): 8:10am On Nov 14, 2014
Chigold101:
dont forget to get me my cake okay...

Then u dont have much problem and besides i dont see anything like cheating when u v not gone down with any of them.
What u just have to do is to stick to ur decision. Then stop seeing them anytime they wish. Gradually stop seeing them. U dont have to lie but tell them that u r busy also find aa way to keep urself busy so that u will think less of them...
tnz alot
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 9:03am On Nov 14, 2014
Guys how far.the babe start dey do shakara. I was supposed to meet her yesternight.wey she agree but the time we agreed on, but at that time her phone was off till like 10 minutes after the proposed time we'd meet each other for. And i had sent her a text earlier when i realized her phone was off. Well she didn't Reply until an hour time, then she sent me.a text that she went out with a friend. And she also canceled an appointment i had with her on Saturday.that she had to go see a sister at her auntys house. Sounds normal. But this reaction all of a sudden? I want carry am go house oooo. What i for do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 6:28pm On Nov 14, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Good job. Don't forget to make her miss u too. Talk or chat with her every now and then, that way, ur efforts are gona be effective. And try to fulfill ur promise about seeing her.

Back again,we have been close lately to d xtent DAT I even told abt how I feel 4her.She queried me about why I Neva told her.. D way she sounds makes me feel like she feels 4 me also because she didn't say yes or no.she only said am making her confused cos she told me she has a bf though she also said he z fucking up. I don't wanna encourage her to double date cos I tink DAT will make her tink I only care abt her body.. I plan on acting lyk her bf d way u always say and I am hoping it works.. I tink I already know how to play her bf but I wont mind tips 4RM you because u are d DON here
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by starbhooy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 14, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:
Problems arise wen we try to elicit a particular response from a girl. Like asking her yes or no questions. Its kills the conversation and puts u in a difficult position. U need to learn how to feed off her words and bring up new stuffs to talk about.

The best method to use is to comment on what she says, tell her a little stuff abt u..den ask a another question or make a comment.

Its dat easy..if ask her where does she stay..and she says..." Victoria island"

U can say..." Dts cool, lovely abode, I av a friend who stays there, she says itz a lovely busy place to be in and enjoy life, well..I stay in festac..ow long av u been in VI?

U catch d drift?..u get to find common traits. U just feed off her words. Dts how to av a good time with a girl. U won't get her board dat way. She will always wana pick up d convo and asks u questions too.

Teddy aw du i engage a girl who goes 2 work 4rm 9am-7pm nd slipz early arnd 10pm??

Nd secondly,afta completin stage 1 nd 2 ,wen u call ur girl,wat convo wud u bring up??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by LORETA: 10:32pm On Nov 14, 2014
MEN THIS GUY YOU ARE TOO MUCH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2014
iamdeclan:

Back again,we have been close lately to d xtent DAT I even told abt how I feel 4her.She queried me about why I Neva told her.. D way she sounds makes me feel like she feels 4 me also because she didn't say yes or no.she only said am making her confused cos she told me she has a bf though she also said he z fucking up. I don't wanna encourage her to double date cos I tink DAT will make her tink I only care abt her body.. I plan on acting lyk her bf d way u always say and I am hoping it works.. I tink I already know how to play her bf but I wont mind tips 4RM you because u are d DON here

Dts exactly what u shud do. She is confused becos u av gotten her to a point where is now thinking logically. In other words, she is trying to scale u guys. Dts where the dreaded yes or no comes in. This point shud be avoided @ all cost.

its how u make her feel dat matters. Attraction is an emotional thing, not logical. Logical is wen she has to say yes or no. Dat brings confusion to her inner being.

If u act like a cool bf, and not give a f**k about weda she has a guy before,u will notice obvious changes in her. obvious changes dat direct her on the path of emotional connection.

Think emotions.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2014
starbhooy:

Teddy aw du i engage a girl who goes 2 work 4rm 9am-7pm nd slipz early arnd 10pm??

Nd secondly,afta completin stage 1 nd 2 ,wen u call ur girl,wat convo wud u bring up??

First of all. Its important to know when a girls emotion are pliable. Asin..times when dey are vulnerable.

From my experience, a girls emotions r vulnerable early in d morning:

5-8am(she is probably just waking up)

10-12am (midnite, she is alredy in bed n just lonely)

She goes to work 9-7pm...d best u can do..is check up on her with a text.

"Hey there butterfly, hope u r aving a gud time @ work..and u aint stressed...smile"

Wen she back from work...u can place a call..just to check in on her. For this kind of convo..u r gona be capitalising on the weekends. When she is free.

And during weekdays, u don't wana be checking on her all d time, dat will give her d impression dat u r jobless. U let her do her tin.

After stage one n 2..d next tin..is 3...which is d close. @ dis point ..wen u call..u wana tease her a little by calling her d nickname u av given her earlier, u wana make her laf n stuff, dts easy to do by d way. U shud be planning n setting dates now.

Stage 3 is all about closing. Moving to ur goal or endpoint. U must always be advancing in ur interaction with women.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2014
Kell792:
Guys how far.the babe start dey do shakara. I was supposed to meet her yesternight.wey she agree but the time we agreed on, but at that time her phone was off till like 10 minutes after the proposed time we'd meet each other for. And i had sent her a text earlier when i realized her phone was off. Well she didn't Reply until an hour time, then she sent me.a text that she went out with a friend. And she also canceled an appointment i had with her on Saturday.that she had to go see a sister at her auntys house. Sounds normal. But this reaction all of a sudden? I want carry am go house oooo. What i for do?

Its all logistics bro. Keep trying. Set anoda date not too soon tho. Don't rush tins. As far as she explaining and saying sorry y she aint keeping up, just keep pressing ur botton.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
And wen u set up a date with a girl, just just set it like dat, give her a hint of d fun things u guys r gona be doing togeda. Tease her and play with her.

Tell her sth like dis:

"Babe..wud really be fun...being with u, getting to each oda more n more, on a table for two, just u and I, wana see dis ur cute dimple (if she has a dimple) as u smile or eat a piece of meat...and yea..don't worry..we r not goin to amala joint...oh. Just a fun outing..u and I, away from d world."

Notice the sense humour, and d way I used we.

Its a two way thing. U don't wana be telling a girl u wana meet her to know her more, dat sucks. Shows u aint got values of ur own. Hence, d line containing d word "eachother". Wud be cool to know each oda more.

If itz over chatting, bbm, whatsapp.. Add d appropriate smileys to convey ur emotion.

If itz one on one..rub her shoulders, or just hold her hands while u talk.

If u plan a date very well, a girl won't flake on u. Even if she flakes, she is sure gona call u and be sorry about it.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
How u make a girl feel is what's important. Focus on that. And don't just game only a girl, game 2O girls. Av multiple girlfriends. Follow the path of abundance.

Once u set up a date, and a girl flakes. U simple don't get worked up about it, all u gota do is call d next girl. So always try to be meeting girls....like mtn..every where u go.

U will notice a pattern wen u begin to date more dan one girl. u will see serious improvement in ur game. Don't kill ur sef or worry becos of a girl. Girls yapa everywhere mhen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by trisha01(f): 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:
How u make a girl feel is what's important. Focus on that. And don't just game only a girl, game 2O girls. Av multiple girlfriends. Follow the path of abundance.

Once u set up a date, and a girl flakes. U simple don't get worked up about it, all u gota do is call d next girl. So always try to be meeting girls....like mtn..every where u go.

U will notice a pattern wen u begin to date more dan one girl. u will see serious improvement in ur game. Don't kill ur sef or worry becos of a girl. Girls yapa everywhere mhen.
abiiii......lolz
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by starbhooy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 16, 2014
trisha01:

abiiii......lolz

Yea .. jez found 1 nd dat wud b Trish... can i av ur bbm id? wink
trisha01:

abiiii......lolz

Yea .. jez found 1 nd dat wud b Trish... can i av ur bbm id?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kcy(m): 5:42am On Nov 17, 2014
pls, I don't kwn anything about going on a date....like where to take her to, what to buy, what to say.light on this pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 6:27am On Nov 17, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

I'm stil waiting for ur reply to Johnnysarz questions.. I ve some things to grab from it.. Thankz.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Eden007(m): 6:59am On Nov 17, 2014
Nice work op, there's something I think you've missed. without this thing, all the lines and game play in the world won't get you any girl. It is GROOMING! Guys clean up! You don't need to be handsome but just be well groomed. Have a neat hair-cut every weekend, shave your armpit, ur groin area and ur a*s hole, cut your nails short, brush after every meal. If you have stuff on your teeth, get a new razor ask someone to help you clear those stuff carefully or possibly visit a dentist. I do visit a dentist once a year for teeth washing, it's just 5k. Wash your shirts and apply starch before ironing. Wear well ironed clothes and neat ones at all times when you are going out. Cut your toe nails. Don't use excessive perfumes, deodorant is just okay. Some people may find ur perfume. Irritating. Shower anytime you comeback home sweating. If you have acne try and treat them. You don't need to have money but if you follow this tip you'll look fresh. I forgot to add you should try to wear neat undies at all times. Some of the reasons girls turn you down is because of your hygiene. Mouth odour is common among guys pls brush your tongue as long as possible to eliminate that. You can as well get mouth pef. Also note that once you approach a babe, smile!!!! Even before you say a word.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WycliffeSMB(m): 10:15am On Nov 17, 2014
Thumbs up to u, TED and other dudes in d room. I have a complication.I met dis girl last year September on FB. We got admission d same time,same skul . We had smooth chats ...then We met Physcally 4 d first tym in Feb.dis yr wen skul resumed. She wz very beautifl and I liked her. I began 2 knw her more. She always visits me. I developed feelings 4 her, but I was late to tell her Until I landed in d friendzone. When I made my intentions known 2 her, She said she cant date me. She said she sees me as a BEST FRIEND nd Broda. I gave her some space..she came bck...nd I gave some time about a month and still asked her out again. She gave d same response. Then I jst gave her a gap. She still visits nd calls. Av always been confused becos we jst act like we re dating, but she do not want 2 approve of it. Everyone thinks shez my girlfriend becos of how we relate. Whenever I look into her eyes nd say I love her, she replies d same. Our skul is on break now and its been a week now..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WycliffeSMB(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2014
..5days ago, she called me late at nyt nd said shez missing me. Jst dis mornng, she text me. In her text she asked how am doing..then she ended it with "Cant jst wait to see u, I LOVE YOU". I dint reply...few minutes later she called nd reminded me of wen our skul is resuming;next week. Am really confused. I still love her...I jst reduced d attention and care I used to give her.She observed it. Av nt dated any other girl since I met her and she knows. Its almost a year now and am still hoping 4 a "YES". Now I need u pples advice. Do I make another move again wen I get back 2 skul?...(dis is d third time. The second was 2months ago] oR Do I jst 4gt her? [ We never losed contact all dise while. I only stopped calling nd shez been doing it]

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.