Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,759 members, 7,813,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371392 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 9:47pm On Nov 06, 2014
Thanks man
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Kell792:
Thanks man
uw
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 11:30pm On Nov 06, 2014
Bro i whatsapp the girl. i used the hey girl think you're you're a bit shy and trying to take things cool line.it worked. And subsequently in after a few tenses exchanged, i dropped her the line of seeing her smile over a table of you. And i got an affirmative. Seems things are moving well. I'll keep you posted. I'm a living prove that you're a genius.thanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 12:03am On Nov 07, 2014
Hmmmm.. Wish I knew all these years back..
Op,I got to know a gal on for 2moths now.. Met her on FB though we attend same skuk.. We got close to d xtent DAT she requested we talk on whatsapp.. I texted her an hi on msg and d next tin was to see her call in me DAT nite..we talked well after den to d stent DAT she cals me lyk 2ice daily.i do return her calls also.she told me abt her bf and how she luvs him but DAT d guy z fuckin up and all I did was to pretend to b d gud guy b satin she should continue trying.. She had bn telling me of he tinz will go d 1st day we see and DAT we must see d 2and day of resumption BT now we av resumed 4 almost 4weeks and we avnt seen.d intimacy has depreciated.what should I do..
Though we talked a couple of days ago and she was lyk y did u 4get her and DAT i shuld av tried coming down since she can't cos we are not on same campus
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 12:42am On Nov 07, 2014
Bro. After a while of texting back and forth, i.told her i got a project i have been working on all day and i got to get back to it as i want to finish it tonight. and I'd call her tomorrow. She was like " oh ok", sound studies then, good night." And i was like "thanks Gn" What do you think ?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:58am On Nov 07, 2014
Kell792:
Bro i whatsapp the girl. i used the hey girl think you're you're a bit shy and trying to take things cool line.it worked. And subsequently in after a few tenses exchanged, i dropped her the line of seeing her smile over a table of you. And i got an affirmative. Seems things
are moving well. I'll keep you posted. I'm a living prove that you're a genius.thanks bro

Dts gud to know. Am glad tins r going fine. Don't relent.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2014
Kell792:
Bro. After a while of texting back and forth, i.told her i got a project i have been working on all day and i got to get back to it as i want to finish it tonight. and I'd call her tomorrow. She was like " oh ok", sound studies then, good night." And i was like "thanks Gn" What
do you think ?

U r doing fine. Its gud to appear busy. When a girl knows a guy has other stuffs goin on in his life, attraction is spiked. Texting a girl all day, just shows a guy has nothing else to do with his time.

Good job.

Give her a call later in d day.like in d evening.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:07am On Nov 07, 2014
iamdeclan:
Hmmmm.. Wish I knew all these years back..
Op,I got to know a gal on for 2moths now.. Met her on FB though we attend same skuk.. We got close to d xtent DAT she requested we talk on whatsapp.. I texted her an hi on msg and d next tin was to see her call in me DAT nite..we talked well after den to d stent DAT she cals me lyk 2ice daily.i do return her calls also.she told me abt her bf and how she luvs him but DAT d guy z fuckin up and all I did was to pretend to b d gud guy b satin she should continue trying.. She had bn telling me of he tinz will go d 1st day we see and DAT we must see d 2and day of resumption BT now we av resumed 4 almost 4weeks and we avnt seen.d intimacy has depreciated.what should I do..
Though we talked a couple of days ago and she was lyk y did u 4get her and
DAT i shuld av tried coming down since she can't cos we are not on same
campus

Sometimes u wana meet a girl but logistics just won't let u. its not her fault...neither is it urs. U need to know that attraction can easily wane if u don't close a girl. In this case,its meeting her.

She has been doing all d work since..atleast dats what I can tell from ur posts. Make her efforts worth it too.

Try and reinitiate the convo again..with a text and a call...u can tease her about being a runaway girl, den talking abt meeting over lunch or sth.

U need to act fast..or else...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 12:13pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bro we were chatting today and i dropped the hey you seem fun today............ama call you now.....line. And she was like " with friends", "sorry bf" , bf and friends. " so i told her "then when i get a less busy time during the day I'd call her up" and switched the topic to something about music. How do i go about she has this bf saga. I have made out with several ladies with serious bfs. But as i said earlier, when i really like a girl i just mess up. Any idea how to handle it, besides knowledge isn't with one person. Thanks man for all you've done so far.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 4:04pm On Nov 07, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Sometimes u wana meet a girl but logistics just won't let u. its not her fault...neither is it urs. U need to know that attraction can easily wane if u don't close a girl. In this case,its meeting her.

She has been doing all d work since..atleast dats what I can tell from ur posts. Make her efforts worth it too.

Try and reinitiate the convo again..with a text and a call...u can tease her about being a runaway girl, den talking abt meeting over lunch or sth.

Thanks,will give you the feedback
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:19pm On Nov 07, 2014
Kell792:
Bro we were chatting today and i dropped the hey you seem fun today............ama call you now.....line. And she was like " with friends", "sorry bf" , bf and friends. " so i told her "then when i get a less busy time during the day I'd call her up" and switched the topic to something about music. How do i go about she has this bf saga. I have made out with several ladies with serious bfs. But as i said earlier, when i really like a girl i just mess up. Any idea how to handle it, besides knowledge isn't with one person. Thanks man for all you've done so far.

A will will tell u she has a bf wen she is attracted to u. Itz a shield to make her sef not look easy. Skip d bf ish, and just continue the convo or interaction as normal. If u start showing concern about d fact dat she has a bf, it will affect ur game, and @ d end of d day, she will lose d attraction. Forget any talk or gist dat has to do wif bf, even if she keeps bring it up, just tell her "its ok..I am not the jealous type"...with a smile..den switch to sth else. Keep being romantic and acting as if u guys r dating already. Wif time,u will neutralise her bf ish.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 6:49pm On Nov 07, 2014
Thanks man
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by starbhooy(m): 11:01pm On Nov 07, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

A will will tell u she has a bf wen she is attracted to u. Itz a shield to make her sef not look easy. Skip d bf ish, and just continue the convo or interaction as normal. If u start showing concern about d fact dat she has a bf, it will affect ur game, and @ d end of d day, she will lose d attraction. Forget any talk or gist dat has to do wif bf, even if she keeps bring it up, just tell her "its ok..I am not the jealous type"...with a smile..den switch to sth else. Keep being romantic and acting as if u guys r dating already. Wif time,u will neutralise her bf ish.

Guy i luv ur work! Dis thread is almost 1 uear nd tz still alive... dat "r u a robot or sumfin" is not workin,u av a beta 1?? Tenkz
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Aspireahead(m): 9:57am On Nov 08, 2014
we guys sef get problems o..op..how can i get over being shy..that seems to be the only problem i have. Plus two girls have dumped me for being "too nice"..what does that even mean?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kovic08(m): 12:33pm On Nov 08, 2014
Aspireahead:
we guys sef get problems o..op..how can i get over being shy..that seems to be the only problem i have. Plus two girls have dumped me for being "too nice"..what does that even mean?
let me tell you something being nice to girls means being dumb
And believe me it turn them off
I have practise it.. But when you are confident in front of them and talk with boldness.. A trial will convince you try it
But don't be harsh o.. Be confident
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by iamdeclan(m): 5:14pm On Nov 08, 2014
xxxtedyxxx:

Followed your advise,in fact she sounded rly thrilled wen I told her I'll be coming down to see her. D intimacy has increased a lil though not yet lyk how it was at 1st..Just telling u in case dia z anytin tips I will need to consider in the long run
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:09am On Nov 09, 2014
iamdeclan:

Followed your advise,in fact she sounded rly thrilled wen I told her I'll be coming down to see her. D intimacy has increased a lil though not yet lyk how it was at 1st..Just telling u in case dia z anytin tips I will need to consider in the long run

Good job. Don't forget to make her miss u too. Talk or chat with her every now and then, that way, ur efforts are gona be effective. And try to fulfill ur promise about seeing her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:21am On Nov 09, 2014
Aspireahead:

Being nice to a girl connotes many things. U can be nice in a +ve way..and nice in a -ve way. Being too nice is what's wrong. Being too nice makes u predictable. The girl already knows what u r gona do..even before she asks..all she has to do is make u react by telling u something or doing sth.

When a girl feels that resistance in a guy, it makes her like the guy more, cos she is already used to guys being too nice to her.

Being too nice = maga...lols

Let her feel d resistance. U don't av to tell her yes all d time. Say no sometimes,
U don't av to call all d time either, tel her u gon text her, but don't, just mix it up.

Being predictable will make u boring. That's what being too nice does.

Sure u can help a girl do sth, but that doesn't mean u should become her slave.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:31am On Nov 09, 2014
starbhooy:

Guy i luv ur work! Dis thread is almost 1 uear nd tz still alive... dat "r u a robot or sumfin" is not workin,u av a beta 1?? Tenkz

It works. It just depends on your delivery. Delivery matters. If u make it seem like a canned line, den it won't work.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by teamup: 8:00am On Nov 09, 2014
sup tedy thanks for dis thread
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:09am On Nov 09, 2014
Female to male attraction is built emotionally, not logically. U don't av to be goodlooking, just be looking good. Hehe.

Here are some things I know that can destroy stage 2.

1. Being too predictable- she already knows what u r gona say even before u open ur mouth or type ur next post (assuming you guys are chatting online)
I used to be a victim of this. I get predictable every time I wana make a girl react to what I say. Reaction seeking behaviour is for small boys. Just do what u wana do. Tell her what u wana.

2 trying to make plans with her too early- like seriously, stage 2 is where the main job is. A girl won't bleep a guy she doesn't know or hav small acquaintance with...and hey..am not talking about ashewo. Am talking about building a solid attraction with a girl.

Don't rush into taking her on dates....or making plans. u can make plans, but use vague plans..don't be too serious wif dem esp when u just met her. No need to rush.

" Hey u look cool and sexy, we should go out sometime". _______F9

"Hey I like ur personality, and d way u laf, its cute in a weird way, its gona be fun getting to know u more, and aving a gud laf over a table for two?__________ A1

Notice the difference between the two lines above.

Don't just talk about the fact dat she cute n hot, den u wana meet her on a date.
Talk about personality, d way she smiles, the way she lafs (my favourite, I use it all d time.), the way she carries her self, the way she dresses, her style, etc...forget about d fact dat she has big boobs n a***ss..lols...dts where u r gona go later on....wen u don pass stage 2,so no rush.

3 Responding negatively when she shows little investment.

Yes I know investment is important but u shud try and rate her investment on a scale of one to 1OO..compared with urs.

If u don't know what investment is.read page 3-9

If ur investing 70percent and she is investing d remaining 30..u r gud to go.

But if she aint investing @ all, spending time with u,calling u back, texting u back, initiating convo, laughing @ ur words, hugging u, pecking u, bleeping u, kissing u, sending u recharge cards...lols (its part of investment nah)..reinitiating the convo maybe after a break.

If she aint doing all dat, my guy..u r a mAHGAH....let her go, she aint worth ur efforts.

u need to start seeing ur sef as just too good for some girls no matter how hot she may be.

I met a girl on fbook, from dere, we started pinging,for a while,den she started asking me for card ...lols...she doesn't even call..I was d one doing d calling, all she does is chat, I deleted her

She ended up insulting me, thinking I was gona reply or insult her back. I didn't, I just typed ok.

Later she added me back on bbm...she is still on ma list, but I don't even read her messages.

Some girls aint worth it. Know ur worth..and exercise what u right. U are a man..not a p******sy ass niga..and definitely not a maga.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kingzy4pep(m): 1:34pm On Nov 09, 2014
Bro

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 6:05pm On Nov 09, 2014
Guys thanks alot. Things are really moving on well between us. We even took some sweet pictures yesterday at stonebwoys program.she was so happy around me, and comfortable with me holding her intimately infront of so many people.That was the second time we had met.the first time was when i took her number. What move should i make next. I haven't proposed to her though. Just building rapport. What step do you think i should take next. I don't wanna mess up. Besides you guys helped me get this far. She's pretty and has this ass that makes me go gaga. Lol.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kingzy4pep:
Bro.. There is this babe I'm working on. I met her one night.. Thou, she didnt give me her phone number, but she gave me her whatsapp number and we got talking. At first, she doesnt really respond well but now we are getting talking more. I like to date her but dont know where to start from as she just graduated and Im in my finals. So, dnt know what to do about that.

U need to learn about the 3 stages of dating first. Stage 1 2 3.

Try and read pages 5-12.

U wana date her, but u don't know where to start from...well..just start acting like a boyfriend would act. Dats all.. Bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2014
Kell792:
Guys thanks alot. Things are really moving on well between us. We even took some sweet pictures yesterday at stonebwoys program.she was so happy around me, and comfortable with me holding her intimately infront of so many people.That was the second time we had met.the first time was when i took her number. What move should i make next. I haven't proposed to her though. Just building rapport. What step do you think i should take next. I don't wanna mess up. Besides you guys helped me get this far. She's pretty and has this ass that makes me go gaga. Lol.

Lols ashewo..heheh..its cool knowing things are upbeat between u guys.
Move to stage 3. Just start behaving and acting like her guy. Dts ow u transition from stage 2 to 3. Hope uve given her a funny unique nickname too..u can always tease her wif dat..to spice up more attraction.

Don't forget to give her the gift of missing u. Be unpredictable.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WackyJ1(m): 9:35pm On Nov 09, 2014
Expatriate a little more on this your act like a boyfriend routine Ted

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 7:44am On Nov 11, 2014
Guys a little problem just came up. She not replying me no more not picking my calls. And i noticed that, when i used a picture i took with a very pretty lady at the airport for my whatsapp profile picture.and that of the artiste. Could she be.jealous over me not using any of the pictures i took with her for my whatsapp profile pictures?As her internet.was off the whole of yesterday. This little things started when she switched her internet on. Cox i haven't even used one of the pictures i have with her. And i told her in the afternoon that I'd call her in the evening. Well i did but no Reply. She was online on whatsapp still no reply.do you think i should use the pictures with her as profile picture ? Well she hasn't used the pictures as her profile picture either. And do you think the problem is from this picture thing? Or maybe something else. Cox we ended our last convo on a very good note.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nastydroid(m): 8:47am On Nov 11, 2014
Kell792:
Guys a little problem just came up. She not replying me no more not picking my calls. And i noticed that, when i used a picture i took with a very pretty lady at the airport for my whatsapp profile picture.and that of the artiste. Could she be.jealous over me not using any of the pictures i took with her for my whatsapp profile pictures?As her internet.was off the whole of yesterday. This little things started when she switched her internet on. Cox i haven't even used one of the pictures i have with her. And i told her in the afternoon that I'd call her in the evening. Well i did but no Reply. She was online on whatsapp still no reply.do you think i should use the pictures with her as profile picture ? Well she hasn't used the pictures as her profile picture either. And do you think the problem is from this picture thing? Or maybe something else. Cox we ended our last convo on a very good note.
relax bro,give her sometime.It might be d picture tho
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by valyzubxx(m): 10:17am On Nov 11, 2014
Guys, I need your help. I met this girl sometime in August last year, I really want to have a very meaningful relationship with her, in fact she's the one I want to take home to mama.... each time I mention moving our relationship to the next level she asks if we can still remain friends even if we don't date. I really love this girl and don't even want to think of losing her as the thoughts alone will drive me crazy.... Please help a brother out.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fancylife(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2014
Hi tedy,plx can i hav ur whatsapp nomba,we hav alot to discuss,dis mine 08162068646 am grateful

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by trisha01(f): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2014
help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
trisha01:
help
help ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.