Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,726 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371942 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mczigx(m): 10:31am On Jan 07, 2015
Djboosting:

My handle is not a 'lie' jhoor
Ooooohh... I think I should be on a lowkey for now...

hehehe.. I don't kill Vjay.. I just do my thang ni la.. cheesy
bro plz hlp me out nw derez diz gal i love i did ask her out bt she said she cnt date me cuz am her best friend
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tipzsy(m): 11:39am On Jan 07, 2015
Herez mine........i kinda askd diz gal out nd she said no dat she cnt date her bestfriend,my questn is hw cn i mve out of d friendzone so as 2 make her mine.

Like seriously, i will say you really screwed everything up by prolonging the friendship to be of best.

And another mistake i will say you made was asking her out without comfirming if she will actually like to be your girlfriend.

You have made her to adore the platonic friendship thats exist between you guys more to the dating one that you had in mind.

I have seen most guys make this same mistake severally.

Factors that contribute to the kind of are:

1. Being friends with her for too long without making a move

2. lacking of body contact

3. Lack of confidence

4. Lack of emotional expression

5. Choice of topic discussed

6. Being too nice and gentle

7. Being the easily predictable guy

8. Being too supportive

9. Being too caring

10. Always letting her to win during an arguiment

11. Apologising everytime over little things

believe me, as a guy. You are also important. To much of all these factors mention above only make her see's you as not being man enough.

To get her back, seriously wont be easy.

I cant be 100% correct. so you guys are free to comment

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 12:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herez mine....
we been friends for more than a year and we've had this chemistry all that time, so 2 weeks ago I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes bt I've been the one investing my time and knowledge, sending texts, starting convos on whatsapp, and she's done nothing bt treat me as if we were still jux friends. I don't blame her though, our friendship has quite long.... I juz wanna get her to invest too, make her want me as I do her, what can I do?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 1:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Donpre:
Herez mine....
we been friends for more than a year and we've had this chemistry all that time, so 2 weeks ago I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes bt I've been the one investing my time and knowledge, sending texts, starting convos on whatsapp, and she's done nothing bt treat me as if we were still jux friends. I don't blame her though, our friendship has quite long.... I juz wanna get her to invest too, make her want me as I do her, what can I do?
you should fuc.k her! lure her to your house or go to her place and fvck her! she won't take you seriously until you've done the above. BTW i hope you are not a virgin?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2015
Impulse80:

you should fuc.k her! lure her to your house or go to her place and fvck her! she won't take you seriously until you've done the above. BTW i hope you are not a virgin?
LOL... sex is outta the question, any other suggestions would be appreciated
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tipzsy(m): 2:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
Herez mine....

With what you have written. i will say she has lost the sparks before you asked her out. So all you need to do is to refilled the sparks that once exist between you two. And that can't be achieve by phone call talkmore of chatting only.

But firstly
I will advice you to free-style her for like a week. And If she doesn't call back then just know that she has another guy that is keeping her company.

Dont be discourage it only means you need to stepup your game just like i had said earlier.

Call her after 1weeks interval from the 1week, just to know how she fairing. And mind you. Don't apologise or behave as if its been long you guys talked.

Just make you conversation short and brief. You can start by say.

You: my dearest, whatup

she: am fine & you

you: am good, just wanna know how your doing, bye.

Thats will make her feel she's slowly losing you too. She will be a bit unrelaxed because i believe she likes you that why she accept dating you in the first place. but its just the sparks that is missing.

Text her in the morning of the next day telling her how you miss her
note: the text should be short too.
You can try something like this:

''i miss the way you laugh''
or
''i miss the way you smile''

Call her the evening of that same day inviting her to you place. She wont refuse but incase she does just laugh telling her later then.

If you guys are staying in the same area it will be evening more easier. Just behave as if you guys aren't dating and flow with other girls.

That will make her jealous and when next you invite her. She wont refuse.

But if you guys aren't staying in the same area then you just have to find a way to make her visit you. And make sure you give her a little insight on why she's visiting you so that your move won't be surprise to her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Donpre(m): 3:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
Tipzsy:

If you guys are staying in the same area it will be evening more easier. Just behave as if you guys aren't dating and flow with other girls.

That will make her jealous and when next you invite her. She wont refuse.

But if you guys aren't staying in the same area then you just have to find a way to make her visit you. And make sure you give her a little insight on why she's visiting you so that your move won't be surprise to her
Many thanks... I'm gonna give it a try

and yet they say "Dating Isn't Rocket Science"
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 3:27pm On Jan 07, 2015
Mczigx:

bro plz hlp me out nw derez diz gal i love i did ask her out bt she said she cnt date me cuz am her best friend

Friendzone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mczigx(m): 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2015
Djboosting:

Mr mczigx and CO' that are in the so called best friend , which means "FRIEND ZONE",

The question I want to ask u, at the same time make u ask urself is.... must u date her? Really? Asin.. MUST I start dating her?.. U've answered that? ... fine..

Then....
Why not get her attracted, do whatever u want with her, bang her and let go off her... why not change the BEST FRIEND to an awesome 'no string attached friends with benefit' ?...
jst wnt 2 date her am nt abt d sex
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Perotti: 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2015
@OP. Pls i need your help. I am 25yrs old and uptil now I have never had a GF or loved any girl so much. Right from high school to university, i was always serious with my studies. I tried dating a girl in my final yr but she friendzoned me. I got friendzoned twice also during NYSC. Now, i am running a masters program and yet I am still single and do not want to experience d friendzone again and I cant just ask out any how kind of girl. Anytime I make a new female friend, i tend to act Mr Nice guy because i am introverted and shy. Pls help out
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Jasi7(m): 11:23am On Jan 10, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hi friends..u can start posting ur dating issues or any area u aving problems... I will do my best to help.

Guys take dis.. Here is a working line I crafted. It works in populated places like ur sch department, motion grounds..or places whre u av lots of peeps..going up n down.

""Hi, excuse me, I know dis is really forward of me, but I was goin to regret it if I didn't say dis..I tink u r amazing cute..and I just had to say hello""

U can also remix it like dis

....""Hi.I saw u walking past, and ur dress sense attracted me....what dept r u" blah blah..or just introduce ur sef. This line works cos an inherent excuse is already embedded in it. Note u don't av to use d exact wordings...but if u want to..Go ahead.It works. U can also remix it anyow u like.

By d way..never approach a babe from behind. It sucks..it makes u seem like a nuisance. She myt just be like "" who dey Bleep is dis again"

Always approach.head on..wit a smile..or coming from adjacent her.

I wish to ask...i hv met dis gurl,took a walk while I introduced maself,den while we wer back to her door step I asked to get her numba so I culd reach her someyimes bt she refused...she said if i ever wantd to see her I shld cum to her gate,knock and ask after her...well I did,went to d house knocked she came out,we took a stroll out in d area and it seemed like I ws d only person talkin,,i neva started off wit any boring line,bt I ws expectin her to key into d convo and dat wuld make d conversation move frm one topic to another bt she wuldnt..and secondly she neva smiled...i ws wondering what culd b d ish..she ws so uptight and i told her so and she said of course ws she suppossed to smile witout being made to laff..I ws perturbed bt I kept my cool...been thinkin of how to make it more humourous when I go ther today...mayb u cn help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mikocake(m): 3:40pm On Jan 10, 2015
Jasi7:

I wish to ask...i hv met dis gurl,took a walk while I introduced maself,den while we wer back to her door step I asked to get her numba so I culd reach her someyimes bt she refused...she said if i ever wantd to see her I shld cum to her gate,knock and ask after her...well I did,went to d house knocked she came out,we took a stroll out in d area and it seemed like I ws d only person talkin,,i neva started off wit any boring line,bt I ws expectin her to key into d convo and dat wuld make d conversation move frm one topic to another bt she wuldnt..and secondly she neva smiled...i ws wondering what culd b d ish..she ws so uptight and i told her so and she said of course ws she suppossed to smile witout being made to laff..I ws perturbed bt I kept my cool...been thinkin of how to make it more humourous when I go ther today...mayb u cn help
you're on a long thing ma brother...no e
worry yourself too much before e enter insult...the girl no dey feel you... anyway maybe our experts in the house might have a few things to chip in for your matter..make I leave them to handle it.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 11:12am On Jan 11, 2015
What about those that forget the 'sweet lines' when they're one-on-one the babe...?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 11:35am On Jan 11, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
The key that drives success in watever u do is persistence. Its aving d belief in yoursef that u can do it, and dat u derserve it. Most importantly, u deserve that thing u want. Doing this will provide you with the drive to achieve it.

#..don't forget..if d frame or nature of ur persistence is in opposition to dat of d game..mhen..u are on a long tin.

U will just be wasting ur time.. Use diversion...dats true persistence.
what about those guys that forget the 'sweet lines' when they come one on one with a babe?:::::: and what's the best way to stop and talk to a girl you don't know and get her attention? Probably on the road
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
daben1:
what about those guys that forget the 'sweet lines' when they come one on one with a babe?:::::: and what's the best way to stop and talk to a girl you don't know and get her attention? Probably on the road

Situational openers are d best. U just comment on sth around d evironment wen u r close to her.

If itz ur street, a street u know quite well..u can use.

"Hi..av seen u a around a few times, but we avent met...am (introduce ur sef)...what's ur name dear?....

U must know how to transition to a new topic if u wana close the deal. Meeting girls on streets takes practice.

A simple HI...can also work. Just make sure u r looking gud, and presentable. Most times..u don't av to push it, if she is appears to be walking fast, or busy, dere is not much u can do, u don't wana be a nuisance..bugging a chick u don't know on the street.

For street game..its cool to approach @ nite..dan during d day...dts just me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:30pm On Jan 11, 2015
daben1:
What about those that forget the 'sweet lines' when they're one-on-one the babe...?
its all about practice and composure. If u rehearse well, u won't forget what u wana say. Its all about mental rehearsal.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
Jasi7:

First of all..u need to know she don't value u or ur time, neither does she respect u. She telling u to come n be knocking her gate is an insult on ur personality. But dat aside. U knocked and she came out, u guys strolled, u invested a lot, but she didn't nuffin, she won't laf or smile..well..its either she has issues and she is boring..considering d way she replied, or she is just not into talkin on d street.

U can either do two things. Free her, or ask to take her out. I will go with d first option, cos knocking on a girls gate anytime I wana see her is a disrespect on ma own part. She doenst wana give u her nbr, yet she wana keep seeing u, and yet, she is boring n doesn't engage in the convo. Sounds like a waste of time to me.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 1:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
Perotti:
@OP. Pls i need your help. I am 25yrs old and uptil now I have never had a GF or loved any girl so much. Right from high school to university, i was always serious with my studies. I tried dating a girl in my final yr but she friendzoned me. I got friendzoned twice also during NYSC. Now, i am running a masters program and yet I am still single and do not want to experience d friendzone again and I cant just ask out any how kind of girl. Anytime I make a new female friend, i tend to act Mr Nice guy because i am introverted and shy. Pls help out

Its gona take u months to develop and wipe out d old u. It takes practice, and time. I will suggest u read previous pages..0-12. U also need to develop d abundance mentality:dating more than one girl.

U need to develop ur confidence and mental state. Learn to focus on d present, and forget d past mistakes. Always focusing on developing ur sef.u r shy, so try to push ur comfort zone daily. Do sth u don't normally do with d opposite sex.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Situational openers are d best. U just comment on sth around d evironment wen u r close to her.

"Hi..av seen u a around a few times, but we avent met...am (introduce ur sef)...what's ur name dear?....

U must know how to transition to a new topic if u wana close the deal. Meeting girls on streets takes practice.

A simple HI...can also work. Just make sure u r looking gud, and presentable. Most times..u don't av to push it, if she is appears to be walking fast, or busy, dere is not much u can do, u don't wana be a nuisance..bugging a chick u don't know on the street.

i see u bro, ur indeed an expert, i'll keep rehearsing
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 11, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

after she tells u her name? What next...?
More tips pls!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by pich4real(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2015
there is dis gal I like so much in my department, I
told her my mind but she said she had a guy so I
backed off, I didn't add presure cos Its not my
style, so I later found out dat she was dating my
dept president who is now serving,I stopped calling
her as usual stopped sending messages and even
or friendship reduced, at times would see her and
look aside and sometimes I would say hi,I but now
his bf my ex president of my dept is out of d way
and am seing signs dat she want me bak,
remember wen I was chatting wit anoda gal outside
my lecture room and she walked in and saw both of
us, after 3mins my phone rang and it was her, and
sometimes wen am wit my frnds chatting and I
would turn my face only to discover she had been
staring at me and Dis has happened so many times,
dis evening She sent me new yr compliment
greeting and ended d message like dis -WITH
LOVE, dont knw wat to do either to go on or let go
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by kennyman20(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
pich4real:

dont dull man.. The love thing is burning in her hrt now.. Go after her and shine her congo, afterall na the congo be ur target. After shinning the congo, her shakara go end and u can start doing anyhow to her. Dont dull!! Just read the tips here that'll take u down the lane of shinning her congo. Shine the congo and back off.. Dont dull once again and dont fall in love with her but fall in love in the name of her congo. i.e fall in love with brain.

Cheers.

My ogas, i hail oooo... I just dey try help oooo... I bow for u na oooo
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mrsuperswag(m): 8:24pm On Jan 11, 2015
pich4real:
if what teddy teachings is anything to go buy,she is investing so broda just START ACTING LIKE HER BF TOO, don't over engage urself though, talk lite to her,call her once a week for 1mins or so, don't reply any sms yet...and above all oh...the way u are acting right now is what is making her want you...so don't change at once nd being all over her shell run away. Bt after u guys hv settled into d relationship, u can jus mk her do anything.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by pich4real(m): 10:03pm On Jan 11, 2015
tanks man
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 11, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

No oh..my guy..money sef get d part wey em dey play. She got plans for. Xmas asin?...wen setting up dates for xams..she can't be dat busy from 25th to 31st....so u pick a day.n present it to her, u need to use future projection and hint her on fun tins u guys r gona be doing togeda.

Ginger her mind.

Can I get ur number, for whatsapp.
Or do I need rapport to get ur num grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by daben1(m): 12:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols
guy! I need ur number so we could be talking on whatsaap
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 11:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
daben1:

It takes practice and pretty soon, it will just come naturally to you.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Jasi7(m): 11:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

First of all..u need to know she don't value u or ur time, neither does she respect u. She telling u to come n be knocking her gate is an insult on ur personality. But dat aside. U knocked and she came out, u guys strolled, u invested a lot, but she didn't nuffin, she won't laf or smile..well..its either she has issues and she is boring..considering d way she replied, or she is just not into talkin on d street.

U can either do two things. Free her, or ask to take her out. I will go with d first option, cos knocking on a girls gate anytime I wana see her is a disrespect on ma own part. She doenst wana give u her nbr, yet she wana keep seeing u, and yet, she is boring n doesn't engage in the convo. Sounds like a waste of time to me.

My bro u wont imagine,its like a lady's reaction to every guy's approach varies widely,i ws ther today,well she is a bad host anyway,in jos here d cold is killing,she wuldnt even ask me in...she asked if I wantd to stay outside or inside,in my mind I ws like ''what da hell,how wuld u feel if I askd u d same question''...wel I told her I wuld stay outside(since she no get sense)...den she sat wit me,we spoke and she served food on a platter even after I told her I wasnt hungry and we ate together,at one point she wantd strollin bt I jst acted like I dint notice and culd u believe she ws a talkative today...mayb I misjudged her..what do u think abt d whole scenario'?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tr3y(m): 11:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Perotti:

I used to be like you, also grad young (21), its not like I consciously made up my mind not to get girls but I also didn't actively tried to get girls, the only relationship I had in university was barely a month old, she was a year senior tho and twas on phone I even did the job, I actually dated her just to confirm if my brain and d1ck dey ok. I also get friendzoned, infact I can't count how many times, the funny thing is it was when I was wiser that I realized how naive and ignorant I had been.

The thing I realized is girls love bad guys, so Mr Nice guy will only get you desperate girls who are looking for maga to settle down with after they are through enjoying promiscuous life finish, you need to stop being Nice coz girls will see you as provider material and will not want to lose their provider to something like sex or love, Im not saying you should carry your arm like say you get boil for armpit ooo or frown your face. There are some fundamentals you need to have on lock tho like facial expression, how you walk, how you smile, how your voice sound, your eyes, dress sense, e.t.c.

P.S You need money to get girls too, not money to spend on buying things for them oo but money to take care of yaself, you know looking good et al.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 15, 2015
tr3y:

I used to be like you, also grad young (21), its not like I consciously made up my mind not to get girls but I also didn't actively tried to get girls, the only relationship I had in university was barely a month old, she was a year senior tho and twas on phone I even did the job, I actually dated her just to confirm if my brain and d1ck dey ok. I also get friendzoned, infact I can't count how many times, the funny thing is it was when I was wiser that I realized how naive and ignorant I had been.

The thing I realized is girls love bad guys, so Mr Nice guy will only get you desperate girls who are looking for maga to settle down with after they are through enjoying promiscuous life finish, you need to stop being Nice coz girls will see you as provider material and will not want to lose their provider to something like sex or love, Im not saying you should carry your arm like say you get boil for armpit ooo or frown your face. There are some fundamentals you need to have on lock tho like facial expression, how you walk, how you smile, how your voice sound, your eyes, dress sense, e.t.c.

P.S You need money to get girls too, not money to spend on buying things for them oo but money to take care of yaself, you know looking good et al.
YOu nailed it.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by falansa: 5:55am On Jan 16, 2015
this is one of the best thread I've come across and learn much on NL. I've learnt much already. but my question is I want to know how to start a good conversation on social network like facebook, badoo, etc. that will allow the lady to reply and eventually get her contact because most times I ended up not receiving a reply. help me out Pls
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomsniel(m): 4:41pm On Jan 16, 2015
hi guys.. i need your help your help with this issue of mine. there is this girl have been wooing for a while. she is an old schoolmate whom i lost contact with, then later got her contact and we started talking and chatting. over the months we have seen and chatted alot. she even has a sweet nickname for me. so according to teddy's advice, i started acting like her boyfriend. i have sent her romantic texts which she didnt reply and also call her sweet names as well. we flirt with one another as well. the main reason for this epistle is that when we were chatting yesterday, something came up and i called her 'my babe'. she laughed and said that who made her my babe or when did she become my babe. so i replied that isn't it obvious that i have feelings for you and all she said was thank you. so am asking abeg what should i do ? have i been friendzoned ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.