Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372115 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Kell792: 10:08am On Feb 06, 2015
hey guys. hope u all got the ladies screaming out loud. lol.i got some issues oo. met this gal last yr and things were moving all well, though i got to know she had a guy shes been dating for like 3 yrs now, i ddnt let it get to me. things still moving on well. the guy has met me at the girls place 2wice. last semester and this semester,both at night like 10 pm. after the last meeting, the gal told me to stop coming to her place in the night as she could see that the guy ddnt like that though the guy didnt spell it out, and that the guy thinks that we are dating.as for example, whenever she tells him shes going to town with someone, the guys asks her that is she going with me? though we kiss and smooch , we not dating.i like the gal.but i am not sure if i really wnt her as a gf or not.because i am the jealous type and her character and my level of jealousy can start a holy war.lol. though i wish she was mine, i dont want her to be mine. i no enter the paradise which i want to badly. how do i go about it. as right now she want protect her relationship with the guy and me wanting to enter her paradise.i met her not quite long, but i have managed to become 2nd to her guy as most of her friends even think she has two guys. i and that dude. lol. i dont know how to proceed, what to do, should i back off or should i persist? and if i am to persist, what steps should i take to get to her paradise even if it would mean taking her from the other guy.how can i take her mind off that guy and turn it towards me. or have i been friendzoned?waiting for suggestions.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jetworldpee: 9:20am On Feb 09, 2015
let the respect be giving to those who deserve it.... teddy is really doing great,i wonder what those chicks in your area would be saying bout you,chaii..how I wish we are acquainted to each other one way or the other,anyway don't forget the thread you speak of creating about bout the art of seducing a girl with chat(sexchat)..... anticipating waiting.
mouthed yew..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jetworldpee: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2015
between, I wanted to text a girl I miss,as in like dis
"hi babe,miss d way you smile and your lips dancing to the tune,probably u r in dreamland now nd don't wanna bug wit call..just sleep tight and be safe,lot of kiss"........ don't know maybe the message is weird or ssomething.have chyke the girl in question but we are really not in talking term(like it dat way) but we do communicate once in while.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dahmelawlah(m): 11:09am On Feb 11, 2015
please nobody should make me laffing stock. Am really at the bottom of the ladder in this dating game and i think i really need a whole load of help. Am 21 and in my final year in the university of Lagos, studying physics. Nobody would believe it if i say that with the amount of beautiful girls in unilag, av neva been in a relationship before and i av neva dated anyone before, and it's not that am d very serious or nerdy type. I dnt knw what i will attribute that to buh av neva really been a social person and am d shy and introverted type. Now that am going out of the system, i will like to make up for the past three years in this last year (dnt knw if dat is possible). Xxxtedyxxx, this is a personal plea for ur help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dahmelawlah(m): 11:54am On Feb 11, 2015
been reading thru the thread from the very beginning and i must confess av bin really learning a lot.....buh my problem is that i get nervous easily when it comes to meeting people and am more of a logical than an emotional person. How can i get over this

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by andrewjaacks(m): 1:50pm On Feb 11, 2015
Dating online is based on individual interest and it is very common these days to choose a life partner of our own choice using dating websites.

online love
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 6:12pm On Feb 11, 2015
abeg apart 4rm askin a gal this questions wat else shud b added{hw was ur day,av u eaten,}nd if u ask her nd she said yes i va eaten,nd then she said dnt ask me wat i ate...abeg contribute make oda guyz learn
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tipzsy(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2015
dahmelawlah(m):
please nobody should make me laffing stock. Am really at the bottom of the ladder in this dating game and i think i really need a whole load of help. Am 21 and in my final year in the university of Lagos, studying physics. Nobody would believe it if i say that with the amount of beautiful girls in unilag, av neva been in a relationship before and i av neva dated anyone before, and it's not that am d very serious or nerdy type. I dnt knw what i will attribute that to buh av neva really been a social person and am d shy and introverted type. Now that am going out of the system, i will like to make up for the past three years in this last year (dnt knw if dat is possible). Xxxtedyxxx, this is a personal plea for ur help

***************************************************************************************
Every human being possess a temperament according to Tim Lahaye in a book he wrote titled SPIRIT CONTROL TEMPERAMENT.

1.Melancholic(mel) - introvert

2.choleric(chol) - extrovert

3.phlegmatic(flag) - introvert

4.sanguine(sang) - extrovert

all humans possess not less than two of these atributes. Its either you are
mel+chol: introvert dominant

chol+mel: extrovert dominant

mel+sang: introvert dominant

sang+mel: extrovert dominant.

Phleg+chol: introvert dominant

chol+phleg: extrovert dominant

phleg+sang: introvert dominant

sang+phleg: extrovert dominant

But you can never be
mel+phleg or

chol+sang

because its just like joining two negative or positive wire together.

The reason why you see some people more jovial than the other is because their extrovert attribute is more dominant than the introvert. But the good news is that you can push through if you feel your introvert is more dominant than you extrovert, and the best way to do that is to find that thing that makes you happy. You can't despute the fact that even at you reserved mood. You are still friendly and jovial to very closed friends once in awhile.

Hey! that merely means you just dont know how to trigger your choleric or sanguine temperament just because its not dominant. What normally cause it is because you are so much into your phlegmatic or melancholic attribute. Now let me explain each of them.

1. SANGUINE : Sanguine is a sociable person. they laugh for the hard days, wise words when squeezed by the burden, creative, enthusiasm, and always have the energy to start. Sanguine love to be popular. They have a lot of friends. They love to talk, to perform, help each other and they always curious. Sanguine love to be children forever.

2. CHOLERIC : Choleric is a strong person. they have a strong leadership.They are faithful, brave, and have the freedom to be on one's own. They all forced and always want to make a change. Strong-willed and assertive, goal oriented, well organized, and they don't really need friends. They always be the superior one in the emergency time.

3. MELANCHOLIC: Melancholies is a sensitive person. depth to see the heart and soul of life. Artistic to appreciate the art.They are toughtfully, analytical, serious, and have a talent. they are perfectionist, so they love details. Melancholies lookin for some ideal mate.

4. PHLEGMATIC: Phlegmatic is a peaceful person. they always stable, patient, and have a compassion for the other. They always keep clam,when the other was in confusion.they are humble, silent, controlled, good listener, and always happy with their life. They always be the mediator, and easy to get along with.

lookin into your soul which one are you?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dahmelawlah(m): 9:55am On Feb 13, 2015
Tipzsy:
dahmelawlah(m):

**********************************************************************************
Every human being possess a temperament according to Tim Lahaye in a book he wrote titled SPIRIT CONTROL TEMPERAMENT.

1.Melancholic(mel) - introvert

2.choleric(chol) - extrovert

3.phlegmatic(flag) - introvert

4.sanguine(sang) - extrovert

all humans possess not less than two of these atributes. Its either you are
mel+chol: introvert dominant

chol+mel: extrovert dominant

mel+sang: introvert dominant

sang+mel: extrovert dominant.

Phleg+chol: introvert dominant

chol+phleg: extrovert dominant

phleg+sang: introvert dominant

sang+phleg: extrovert dominant

But you can never be
mel+phleg or

chol+sang

because its just like joining two negative or positive wire together.

The reason why you see some people more jovial than the other is because their extrovert attribute is more dominant than the introvert. But the good news is that you can push through if you feel your introvert is more dominant than you extrovert, and the best way to do that is to find that thing that makes you happy. You can't despute the fact that even at you reserved mood. You are still friendly and jovial to very closed friends once in awhile.

Hey! that merely means you just dont know how to trigger your choleric or sanguine temperament just because its not dominant. What normally cause it is because you are so much into your phlegmatic or melancholic attribute. Now let me explain each of them.

1. SANGUINE : Sanguine is a sociable person. they laugh for the hard days, wise words when squeezed by the burden, creative, enthusiasm, and always have the energy to start. Sanguine love to be popular. They have a lot of friends. They love to talk, to perform, help each other and they always curious. Sanguine love to be children forever.

2. CHOLERIC : Choleric is a strong person. they have a strong leadership.They are faithful, brave, and have the freedom to be on one's own. They all forced and always want to make a change. Strong-willed and assertive, goal oriented, well organized, and they don't really need friends. They always be the superior one in the emergency time.

3. MELANCHOLIC: Melancholies is a sensitive person. depth to see the heart and soul of life. Artistic to appreciate the art.They are toughtfully, analytical, serious, and have a talent. they are perfectionist, so they love details. Melancholies lookin for some ideal mate.

4. PHLEGMATIC: Phlegmatic is a peaceful person. they always stable, patient, and have a compassion for the other. They always keep clam,when the other was in confusion.they are humble, silent, controlled, good listener, and always happy with their life. They always be the mediator, and easy to get along with.

lookin into your soul which one are you?
wow, all these just for me. I must say that am highly elated. After goin thru ur write up, I "think" i am mel+chol. All the same i will get the buk u talked about so as to know more. Thanks much
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2015
jetworldpee:
let the respect be giving to those who deserve it.... teddy is really doing great,i wonder what those chicks in your area would be saying bout you,chaii..how I wish we are acquainted to each other one way or the other,anyway don't forget the thread you speak of creating about bout the art of seducing a girl with chat(sexchat)..... anticipating waiting.
mouthed yew..
av not forgotten bro...thanks for d kind words. I av not been constantly updating becos of NYSC ish...passing out on feb 19th sha
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dasanchez1(m): 10:03am On Feb 14, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
av not forgotten bro...thanks for d kind words. I av not been constantly updating becos of NYSC ish...passing out on feb 19th sha
congrat...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:12am On Feb 14, 2015
craiggylad:
abeg apart 4rm askin a gal this questions wat else shud b added{hw was ur day,av u eaten,}nd if u ask her nd she said yes i va eaten,nd then she said dnt ask me wat i ate...abeg contribute make oda guyz learn
next time..don't ask ow was ur day... Ask "how did ur day go".

U need to be asking open ended questions.

Don't ask av u eaten..?...ask.." So what did u take for breakfast?...if she hasn't eaten she wiil let u know..and if she has..she will tell u what she ate.

U don't wana sound like u r interviewing her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jetworldpee: 10:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
jetworldpee:
between, I wanted to text a girl I miss,as in like dis
"hi babe,miss d way you smile and your lips dancing to the tune,probably u r in dreamland now nd don't wanna bug wit call..just sleep tight and be safe,lot of kiss"........ don't know maybe the message is weird or ssomething.have chyke the girl in question but we are really not in talking term(like it dat way) but we do communicate once in while.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Emmanuelclean: 12:33am On Feb 15, 2015
@xxxteddy there are two gals on ma list they both im my uni,the first z nat in ma dept and shez in her final level how do i go about it shes a friend to my elder bro who z also a finalist nd we kinda of ve a good rapport.
the second girl i jst wana get her laid,she ma course mate,we've bin talkin she kalls me her husband i call her my wife but shes kind of jokin wit it,bouh i want more than that,mst of the time i call her she doesnt pick but when i ask her y she didnt pickup she'll say she was busy and this has mostly been her reply,ow do i go but her issue?
i dnt wana fck up nid ur help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bugzyberry(m): 1:19am On Feb 15, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

op pl answer my question...
xxxteddy first off i must say u are doing a pretty
gud job here.. i've been reading and following
everything u are teaching here and I must say
they work without a single doubt... recently i've
been gaming lots of chicks and i've neva had a
better experience with gurls.... you are amazing
man...keep it up
However, i still need ur help with a girl I met some
weeks ago.. I wanted dis gurl 2 b my gf d very
first time I met n talked wit her..we exchanged
contacts and ive called her for like 7 times of
which she has only answered 3 (when she do piks
up we talk as if we've known each others for
years...wel i use a couple of raports and i aint
being desperate). things neva went wel atol d last
time we talked over d phone (today). on d call I
was like telling her: so u don't pik my calls when i
call.... is like u were busy with ur sugar daddy or
smth and boom.... she flaked and was like wat
kind of question was dat? u dont ask a woman
dat sort of question she said(I made this qst
sound fun and I've used dis on a couple of chicks
with success) but hers was a different thing
altogether. .. finding myself in an awkward
situation, I quickly apologized 2 her and told her it
was jst a humor, a common joke...she finally said
ok.... call really got frustrating afterwards
. said she was gonna call me back later; she
normally says dis and never calls back......man I
lost my cool and I seriously need ur help. don't
even know what next to do... have thought abt
texting her bt im really confused... I need dis babe
as my gf...need ur help
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
bugzyberry:
op pl answer my question...
xxxteddy first off i must say u are doing a pretty
gud job here.. i've been reading and following
everything u are teaching here and I must say
they work without a single doubt... recently i've
been gaming lots of chicks and i've neva had a
better experience with gurls.... you are amazing
man...keep it up
However, i still need ur help with a girl I met some
weeks ago.. I wanted dis gurl 2 b my gf d very
first time I met n talked wit her..we exchanged
contacts and ive called her for like 7 times of
which she has only answered 3 (when she do piks
up we talk as if we've known each others for
years...wel i use a couple of raports and i aint
being desperate). things neva went wel atol d last
time we talked over d phone (today). on d call I
was like telling her: so u don't pik my calls when i
call.... is like u were busy with ur sugar daddy or
smth and boom.... she flaked and was like wat
kind of question was dat? u dont ask a woman
dat sort of question she said(I made this qst
sound fun and I've used dis on a couple of chicks
with success) but hers was a different thing
altogether. .. finding myself in an awkward
situation, I quickly apologized 2 her and told her it
was jst a humor, a common joke...she finally said
ok.... call really got frustrating afterwards
. said she was gonna call me back later; she
normally says dis and never calls back......man I
lost my cool and I seriously need ur help. don't
even know what next to do... have thought abt
texting her bt im really confused... I need dis babe
as my gf...need ur help

First of all..
Thanks for d compliments. This thread is nothing without u guys.

From ur post..I can clearly tell u r desperate. " I need dis babe as my gf..." Dts desperation.

U shudnt av apologised to her. On ur own part..u know u were just joking...she didn't get d joke...and she flared up.. U cud av said

" Hey...itz ok..I can tell u r squeezing ur face like one old mama..now..itz ok..oya smile for me babe"

U don't apologise for trying to give a babe a fun moment. It kills d frame/objective.

From ur posts..she is not dat invested in d convo..don't call her for a while. And wen u do..sound normal..like dat awkward moment didn't happen. U don't treat a girl well..wen she is treating u bad. U only rewards a girl's gud behaviour. Dat technique alone can improve ur game. She says she is gona call..but doesn't, don't call her often too...or check up on her. Act like she is just dere..in other words..u shudnt be overtly serious wif her, flirt with her, and ask for a date..a real meet up. U need solid attraction game.

Do u av a nickname u call her?...if u had one..u wud av used it wen she was angry wif u on fone.

Keep using dat line..it works..d babe just didn't get d joke.. And that rarely happens.

Success!.

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Emmanuelclean:
@xxxteddy there are two gals on ma list they both im my uni,the first z nat in ma dept and shez in her final level how do i go about it shes a friend to my elder bro who z also a finalist nd we kinda of ve a good rapport.
the second girl i jst wana get her laid,she ma course mate,we've bin talkin she kalls me her husband i call her my wife but shes kind of jokin wit it,bouh i want more than that,mst of the time i call her she doesnt pick but when i ask her y she didnt pickup she'll say she was busy and this has mostly been her reply,ow do i go but her issue?
i dnt wana fck up nid ur help

With respect with d first chick...u r gud to go..since u guys av rapport..den move to d next stage..stage 3..pages 7-9.

With respect to d second chick..sorry to tell u bro..u r already in d friendzone. D husband wife joke ish..can get any guy friendzone asap. From ur post..she aint attracted....she doesn't pick ur calls and always gives u d reply she was busy n stuff.

Getting off d friendzone aint easy. Being unpredictable...not acting desperate, and absence can give u a gud leapfrog frm dat dreaded zone.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
jetworldpee:
between, I wanted to text a girl I miss,as in like dis "hi babe,miss d way you smile and your lips dancing to the tune,probably u r in dreamland now nd don't wanna bug wit call..just sleep tight and be safe,lot of kiss"........ don't know maybe the message is weird or ssomething.have chyke the girl in question but we are really not in talking term(like it dat way) but we do communicate once in while.

Don't wana bug with call.remove dat part..it aint necessary.

Remove just sleep tight...dat line sounds as if u r buggin her.

Sleep tyt...Bleep..dts better

Cool sms by d way.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 1:13am On Feb 18, 2015
craiggylad:
Hehehe mayb u ate amala without those big meats...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by usmanspihn(m): 8:23am On Feb 18, 2015
Xxxtedyxxx my own is kind of somehow sha but all help I can get is needed here.
I shoot*
I have been off my game a long time because of what an ex did. Been single now it's been 2 years. Infact, I don't flirt no more. The female friends I have, I don zone them. No feelings or attractions whatsoever but I know I got game.
Now I met this babe through a friend. Very beautiful I must say. My kind of girl. But normally, I just move along as it goes but I think I become extra careful so as not to flank.
When we first started talking, she really do give me attitude like I realised she has a sharp mouth and I play the fool all the time but it's coz of what I wanna get.
Whenever I ask for a meet, she keeps on giving me some silly excuses but I think that my guy told her am boxed up and all and she started to change towards me for the better. Then she decided we meet. And I must confess, she was the exact opposite of who she is on BBM we have been chatting since.
Then recently, she mistook a word that I said(she does that well) and now we are back to square 1.
Now what I need is to get her. Might not be for long though coz that her mouth eh. But I wanna get her
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 12:01pm On Feb 18, 2015
chidexxy007:

bros teddy.... hw's life @ur end.....bros my problem is in transitioning from small talks to deep talks that can create rapport, can u kindly give me some tips can he be either questions or statements plus there is this girl I met, we talk fine but she neva calls or send text nd I've known her 4 more dan 1yr since I noticed too I started calling her once or twice a month, sometimes once in 2-3months......we sch in different parts of d country and always declines my invite 4 a date weneva we're on holiday...
wats ur advice bro cos am tinkin of boning her mata cos me don tire or can u give me some tips on hw to re-ignite the relationship?
thanks
anybody.... xxxtedyxxx or sm1 should plz reply this
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mrsuperswag(m): 5:18pm On Feb 18, 2015
Oga teddy pls help me out wit tips on picking a girl in d street ie in situation where therz limited for rapport before closing...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bugzyberry(m): 11:16pm On Feb 19, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

First of all..
Thanks for d compliments. This thread is nothing without u guys.

From ur post..I can clearly tell u r desperate. " I need dis babe as my gf..." Dts desperation.

U shudnt av apologised to her. On ur own part..u know u were just joking...she didn't get d joke...and she flared up.. U cud av said

" Hey...itz ok..I can tell u r squeezing ur face like one old mama..now..itz ok..oya smile for me babe"

U don't apologise for trying to give a babe a fun moment. It kills d frame/objective.

From ur posts..she is not dat invested in d convo..don't call her for a while. And wen u do..sound normal..like dat awkward moment didn't happen. U don't treat a girl well..wen she is treating u bad. U only rewards a girl's gud behaviour. Dat technique alone can improve ur game. She says she is gona call..but doesn't, don't call her often too...or check up on her. Act like she is just dere..in other words..u shudnt be overtly serious wif her, flirt with her, and ask for a date..a real meet up. U need solid attraction game.

Do u av a nickname u call her?...if u had one..u wud av used it wen she was angry wif u on fone.

Keep using dat line..it works..d babe just didn't get d joke.. And that rarely happens.

Success!.
thanks alot bro. I was being desperate yet never noticed. I will pull back a little. will do as you say... respect
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 9:59am On Feb 20, 2015
Sorry guys for not replying. Been up tight lately..service things.

Got ma certificate yday...na Godwin....let's flex dis thread guys..back n beta

Gona be replying all pending posts..today. Love u all..

Rembr..attraction is emotional..not logical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
were u dey work nw teddy....
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
were u dey work nw teddy....
just got ma certificate..on d 19th..am still in ondo..not working yet..till I get to lagos bro..

Ow dem chicks..hope u doing great.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:46am On Feb 21, 2015
am gud boss u still dey run 2go.... ni
xxxtedyxxx:
just got ma certificate..on d 19th..am still in ondo..not working yet..till I get to lagos bro..

Ow dem chicks..hope u doing great.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dahmelawlah(m): 2:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
hi Teddy, gud afternoon. You didn't reply my previous post buh it's cool sha, knowing u've been tied by NYSC-ish. Though, i will lyk u to still reply to it. I get to see a lot of babes everyday buh i have this problem of getting past the introduction part, i mean transitioning from introduction to deep talks. Am not much of a talker tho. Again i need you to help me with typical lines of convo with a girl u meet on the road, more likely in a school environment(university settings).
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by dahmelawlah(m): 3:20pm On Feb 22, 2015
Teddy, seriously need ur help on this. There is this girl that lives in my area though not on d same street. The only child of her parents,she hardly comes except on errands. The first time i saw her she was ten years old and in jss 2 and i was 14, although she's 17 now. I have a very deep feeling for this girl and still do and am very sure she feels the same towards me. We passed by each other over 100 times staring at each other buh neva got to say hi to each other (i was naive then sha). She dropped all sort of hints,there was a time she told me on 2go to be a man buh i was naive to act on it. Later told her on 2go that i love her to which she replied she has a bf and can't double date. I used to av her fone no and she had mine too before her fone got stolen, called her just twice. Lost connection with her for like a year due to her stolen fone. She is now in babcock uni, got her fone no last september and started chatting her on whatsapp but she didn't know it was me and we got very close, call each other everyday and i got her to tell me everything about her not until november when she told me she liked me and will like to meet up and also know about me and i told her my real identity to which she said "how can u be this cruel, u re very mean, wicked and selfish", after which she blocked me. I called her and begged her. A friend of mine spoke to her on my behalf in january and she told him she already has a bf and we can only be friends buh she unblocked me afterwards and our conversation has only been exchanging of pleasantries. Told her today that i missed those times i chat with her as 'Richard' to which she replied lol. Is it still possible to get this girl to be my girl, seriously need help on this. Am sorry this is long
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Sorry guys for not replying. Been up tight lately..service things.

Got ma certificate yday...na Godwin....let's flex dis thread guys..back n beta

Gona be replying all pending posts..today. Love u all..

Rembr..attraction is emotional..not logical.
Congratulations! bro. Good bless ur hustle. M happy for u nigga. E nor easy. As u don get ur certificate, na God win. Do me a favour hw do i chat wit u personal? Cos i dnt knw abt dis pm stuff.. thankz.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sugarbear007(m): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2015
Hello mr tedy, I salute u boss....pls ur loyal boy needs ur help...am currently doin ma IT nd I met a gal frm my skul here...we started dating although she told me she has a BF(I didn't ask o) I agreed to be her side guy..she went to meet him in skul last week wednesday and he found out abt us...he beat her up and now she is asking if she shld leave d boy(d guy is threatening her)...pls help out asap...tnks boss
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:53am On Feb 23, 2015
Sugarbear007:
Hello mr tedy, I salute u boss....pls ur loyal boy needs ur help...am currently doin ma IT nd I met a gal frm my skul here...we started dating although she told me she has a BF(I didn't ask o) I agreed to be her side guy..she went to meet him in skul last week wednesday and he found out abt us...he beat her up and now she is asking if she shld leave d boy(d guy is threatening her)...pls help out asap...tnks boss

U don't wana come in between an existing relationship bro...so ask ur sef..what do u what?

Don't make her do anything..let her decide for herself. Also, u must be willing to withstand the aftermath.

As for me...I will free d chick.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.