Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,766 members, 7,827,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (372315 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 16, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols
Chairman my goes thus,
I met this girl April last year, through her snr sis who was working for my mum, she was attracted to me n I was too, but she's too proud,
I was goin to school which is in d west n she was goin to d east. I got her num
Then I decided to introduce my friend to her, my friend in the east also n they met.
N this girl insulted him, insulted me also...remember she's a proud mofo
Then I called her, she was like no o, blah blah blah, n dat was my last call since June last year.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:35pm On Jan 16, 2015
Mczigx:

bro plz hlp me out nw derez diz gal i love i did ask her out bt she said she cnt date me cuz am her best friend

U r already in d friendzone. She is basically telling you that she doesn't feel any attraction for u. Just skip dat, n focus on building attraction,, and acting like a bf to her. Quit all dose bestfriend trash.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Bwaal(m): 8:36am On Jan 18, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

U r already in d friendzone. She is basically telling you that she doesn't feel any attraction for u. Just skip dat, n focus on building attraction,, and acting like a bf to her. Quit all dose bestfriend trash.
letz chat on watapp pls drop ur digit or better still 08137326358
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Antanananovic: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2015
op, I applaud your efforts for bringing out how to go about keeping relationships with women. You have faithfully guided us about the approaches, processes among others on dealing with women we find attractive. More grease to your elbows!!
Guys, for indepth knowledge of dating science, download this free ebook called -Venusian Arts: Revelation- It is free and accessible on Google. Let us keep the ball rolling! feedbacks will be appreciated.

this thread must enter 1000 pages!!!¤¤¤!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 2:46pm On Jan 20, 2015
ma guy...am kevin,there z dis gal i met online,we started somhw ,@tyms she do call me nd tell me i dnt even call nd den later i started callin her bur she has picked up an attitude she dnt call me again,i also do tell her she dnt call lyk b4 den she will reply sowi i will bt will nti dnt knw hw 2 bring her bak 2 our square 1..wen she do invest....nd apart 4rm dat, dere z dis gal i wnt 2 invite 2 ma house nd i wnt 2 make sure sumtin appen on bed wit her bur i jst dnt knw hw 2 bring up topics wit her b4 seduction...shes an online gf...cn u help?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mcslize: 4:08pm On Jan 20, 2015
xxxtedyxxx I must say u are an alpha male. The type that can get any girl he wants. I wish I can master ur Art.

Well here comes:

There was this girl I newly met. The first day I saw her, we were all standing at an entrance to gain access into a particular Hall but securities locked up the Gate to the Hall as such we were all standing at the gate with reasonable crowd.

First, my eyes caught this girl and our eyes interlocked. I frowned, faced off. But I noticed once a while she would be looking at my direction using her eyes to search for me if I'm still in the crowd and our eyes will caught each other. She kept on that act for a period of time but I just couldn't go to her and approach her. I let her go just like that. What a lose! I murmured in my mind.

Fortune shined on me that I suddenly bumbed into this said girl the following day in the Hall. I'm the type of guy that luv talking to girls for talking sake. So I started off with an unmatched smile that possibly weaken her self defense.
First thing first I made a friendly tease on her which she responded to very well and from there I asked her about her reason for her coming to the Hall....which she told me. It was a lil chit chat between She and I.

After the whole chit chat there comes the tought on how to get away with her number. Cuz without her number everything will be a waste. I quickly had a plan in my brain which works so well. I will share the secret here.

The secret was that instead of me asking her if I can have her number, I asked her to have my number ,that possibly lowered her refusal to grant my request to the barest minimum. She has no option but to grant my request.

I couldn't believe I just disclovered a secret. She quickly typed my number on her phone and I asked her to flash me which she did.

Within my mind I think I like the girl and will like to have her as my girlfriend. How do I go about blowing her mind off to build bunches of attraction in her to make her feel something mutual for me?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 1:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
ma guy....help me o...e get dis babe wey i won hitup 4 online bur she no dey fall s my swit coated words...she go only dey type k....or if i ask am sumtin she go reply wit...go ask google...abeg wetin ma do
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
@teddy it has been a long time do u rember me its me opsyswagg in 2go then do u rember hw u dey
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
@crag do u ave her number then try reseaon with am...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
craiggylad:
ma guy...am kevin,there z dis gal i met online,we started somhw ,@tyms she do call me nd tell me i dnt even call nd den later i started callin her bur she has picked up an attitude she dnt call me again,i also do tell her she dnt call lyk b4 den she will reply sowi i will bt will nti dnt knw hw 2 bring her bak 2 our square 1..wen she do invest....nd apart 4rm dat, dere z dis gal i wnt 2 invite 2 ma house nd i wnt 2 make sure sumtin appen on bed wit her bur i jst dnt knw hw 2 bring up topics wit her b4 seduction...shes an online gf...cn u help?

Wen she was ready, u weren't ready, now u r ready, and she is not ready. Attraction is all about rewarding a girl. Once she does sth positive..reward her in a small manner. It will make her wana do more.

Once a chic is calling u, u call her too, but don't let ur investment or calls be equal to hers, let her investment, calls, messages be higher than yours. That is, the frequency of her calls, shud be higher dan yours.

To get her back, free her for 2weeks, den resume calling her, give her a chance to miss U.

For your offline girlfriend, hope u av passed stage one, and u guys are mutually attracted to each oda?..getting a girl to invest with sex is easy, if u guys r mutually attracted to each oda. When she eventually meets u, she knows xxxx is what's up already. If u avent played proper game with her, den u shud relax and do so.

Can u confidently ask her on fone or sms. " Oh babe ows ur nite goin, what r u wearing ryt now"....can u do dat?

Will she reply u ?...will she give u details about everything she is wearing?...sex has to always be implied. U don't wana tell a girl " hey babe..come n see me let's av sex"

Dt won't work..but if u guys av passed stage 2, and u av a solid groundwork in stage 1! Den stage 3 is gona be easy for u.

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
craiggylad:
ma guy....help me o...e get dis babe wey i won hitup 4 online bur she no dey fall s my swit coated words...she go only dey type k....or if i ask am sumtin she go reply wit...go ask google...abeg wetin ma do
depends on what u r typing as sweet coded words. You might just be sounding like 5O other guys dat chatted with her before u.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 5:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
ma guy...gve me ur 2go id..ma add u...i won get bad boiz 4 ma list abeg..................moreova dat babe wey i mit online don dey ask me say ma pay 4 her sub...bt i never even c am.......moreova if me nd gal dey i no knw hw to dey talk wey go enhance sex...cos e no go make sense make i jst run up in2 am 4 sex.....we nid 2 talk small b4 all d sex...abeg wetin ma do...............nd also if i mit gals in group wey i no knw ...i no knw hw i go take go approach dem so i go fit talk 2 d 1 i won talk 2
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Mcslize: 6:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
depends on what u r typing as sweet coded words. You might just be sounding like 5O other guys dat chatted with her before u.

jump am pass shebi? U didn't reply my long post. Shey e too long for u to reply dats why u jump am reply those wit short posts dat I post before they posted?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by chidexxy007(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mcslize:

jump am pass shebi? U didn't reply my long post. Shey e too long for u to reply dats why u jump am reply those wit short posts dat I post before they posted?
ur post got him thinking real hard... lol
jst chill ur time dy come
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 12:38am On Jan 24, 2015
i asked her on wats app wat z she wearin..nd she said she z naked ...nd den i said do u sleep naked she replied sumtyms..nd den i. said its kindoff reli weird o....shey i 4uk up ni...nd dis wat ar u wearin stuff shey na alwayz...abeg....gist me
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2015
i asked her on wats app wat z she wearin..nd she said she z uncovered...nd den i said do u sleep uncovered she replied sumtyms..nd den i. said its kindoff reli weird o....shey i 4uk up ni...nd dis wat ar u wearin stuff shey na alwayz...abeg....gist me
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Tolzeal(m): 1:25am On Jan 24, 2015
craiggylad:
i asked her on wats app wat z she wearin..nd she said she z naked ...nd den i said do u sleep naked she replied sumtyms..nd den i. said its kindoff reli weird o....shey i 4uk up ni...nd dis wat ar u wearin stuff shey na alwayz...abeg....gist me

I think you could have went a bit far by going naughty with the convo ... Keeping her in a wetty mood might be a bit pleasing fr a while. .. grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2015
d thing b say i no won make she feel lyk say sex z my priority wit her because she tell me say she won sleep so i dnt wanna make her feel lyk am jst lyk oda 50 boiz dat she av tried,dat y i won leave am till we mit in person so notin go b of resistance.........nd i get anoda 1 wey jst say she z puttin on short gown nd i said u will reli luk hot in dat gown o...hmm i wish i cn c u nd she was lyk chuckels...abeg gist me more on hw i go take follow dem wel
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by craiggylad(m): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
u said i shud make her wet a li2.....shey ma dey talk say wish am wit u,or ma talk say will reli luv 2 touch ur hot body.......den her mind go dey trace bak 2 u being jst lyk oda guyz....................if she had said ..=am naked touchin ma body jst alone den i wud av followed her up 4rm dere....i dnt wnt her 2 b able 2 predict me
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mcslize:

..sorry bro..I go reply u. I don't spend much time online like before..I go reply u now. No vex
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
Jamieb:

Seriously need your help about this girl that am seriously in love with. I tend to get emotional sent I see her.I need to talk to you on watsapp pls. Not just about this but about other issues. Thanks. I will mail you now if you don't mind

The emotional feeling is supposed to be mutual. Even if u r emotionally attracted to her, its very important u don't show it. Just act as normal. Inbox me.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Testerfuze(m): 11:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Mr,pls I'll like you to help me out here...I already have a gf who follows me every where I go but thr's this other girl who really loves me and even though am not planning on dumping my current gf I wanna date this other gal too....thequestion is how do you suggest I go about it,any help will really be appreciated. Tnks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2015
mrsuperswag:
Hey teddy...been a while. I need clues on how to go about kissing a girl...neva had a kiss b4 n I don't want to mess up. She's my girlfriend already though.
kissing a girl dts already ur gf is as easy as a knife slicing through butter. To kiss her, make sure u r close to her, not far, and not to close to. Like you facing her, or she resting in ur arms. Tho, u r kiss in just about any position. Ur first kiss should be light and short. U don't wana get raunchy on ur first time.

Get d mood cosy,slow ur pace,look @ her lips once in a while as u talk. Make sure d top is about smtin mutual, slow down d tempo, no need to rush, slow down d rate of ur words, no need to get worked up or anxious. Don't make sudden touches, u shud av been already confortable with touching her, playing with her hair, and rubbing her shoulders while u talk to her.

A girl can easily notice and tell wen u wana kiss her. If u r anxious, she will be anxious too. U r d leader here.

Comment on her lips..

" U av some nice set of kissable lips...babe..I love d way dey move especially wen u talk, and d way dey just separate from each wen u smile " ...just freestyle with anytin romantic along dat line

Stroke her hair, as u say dis, lean closer, but don't kiss her yet, pull back a little, look her in d eyes...den go for d kiss, in a slow move. Don't rush it, as if u r tryin to steal d kiss.

They might be other tips..but dis is d one I always use. If u can stick to d details, its gona work.

After d kiss, just switch d convo to sth else.

" U taste good babe...by d way, what were u telling me about ur mum earlier"...or switch to any other random ish.

Hope dis helps.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Djboosting:

Ur shy in Ur first paragraph and I'm glad u admit that...
Again U're trying to be caring.. I like that too... and I fvcking HATE it as well.. because everything she's asking or U're doing for her, she's only testing u. From the look of things, she doesn't need Ur help. She can take care of herself..

What do I mean by 'test' here, she's trying to evaluate Ur worth either u are one of the 10 mr nice guys she's meeting every week. And U're beginning to fail, OK deed done already.

Now to Ur question.. what are u going to do immediately u see her if u resume.. Here is where u need to face the fact! .. cos she's giving u her final test her " WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT?..." .. Mr lingz, if u fail here, with due respect no apology, u have lost her. Now to avoid that, The first week of Ur resumption, let her be.. let her feel Ur absence .. if she beeps or call u, don't apologize for not calling her.. or call her and Just say :-

"hey Tola Darling (whatever her name was, say it in a romantic way not like Ur gf o, but as if U've paid her bride price already smiley ) don't mind this 'Nawty' daddy for not checking on his little baby on time".
Whatever her reply was, of course u have changed Ur game like a man u are ..ABOVE HER

Immediately.. say:-

"Let your NAWTY daddy make it up to you tomorrow, I'll pick you up in front of blah blah place (whatever venue) " .then MAKE HER choose the time ..

Then when U're picking her up, make sure u HUG her tight for 5ses, then when moving, make sure Ur fingers are laced together for sometime like lovers.. so she won't feel awkward u touching her later.

Trust me she'll keep wondering where u get the confidence from.. don't take her to restaurant, guest house or whatever.. Take her home.. as a matter of fact joke with her on the way that u'll cook for her..
Ladies love a man cooking for them... LOL cheesy ..

Now ACTION + CONFIDENCE here...

immediately she enters Ur room, make sure u hold her when U're going inside so that there will be closeness btw u guys.. immediately she enter, for 5secs before she sits down, give her the second compliment on her LIPS not her body o.. u might say:-

"I observed you look absolutely wonderful seeing this lipstick or wet gloss (whatever) (harmattan advantage) on Ur pink lips and I've been resisting myself not to do this"

Her- do what?

You- This... (then make a move, gather a little courage and kiss her gently) make sure you break the kiss first.. she will want more..
Don't give her yet..

Now play with her and tell her to do the cooking and u'll base how long the next kiss would be on how delicious the food is".. cheesy

Confidence

Enjoy and have THAT FUN.. se jeje.. don't make h3r cry for her bf oo ...hahaha LMAO :v

Question answered Shey..that will help..

Bro... I'm out
#peace

U are too much guy...*thumbs Up*

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
Testerfuze:
Mr,pls I'll like you to help me out here...I already have a gf who follows me every where I go but thr's this other girl who really loves me and even though am not planning on dumping my current gf I wanna date this other gal too....thequestion is how do you suggest I go about it,any help will really be appreciated. Tnks

U av already made up ur mind. Itz always nice to be assertive. Ur current gf follows u everywhere u go,just like u send, ma question is..ow do u intend to date dis new chick?..u know it depends on u..ow secretive can u get?...

Its all in ur court.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Mcslize:

where ur post dey? Which page
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:24am On Jan 25, 2015
Mczigx:

jst wnt 2 date her am nt abt d sex
ow can u date a girl without sexing her?..or u just wana be her friend and anoda guy will be doing the needful?

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Testerfuze(m): 8:32am On Jan 25, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

U av already made up ur mind. Itz always nice to be assertive. Ur current gf follows u everywhere u go,just like u send, ma question is..ow do u intend to date dis new chick?..u know it depends on u..ow secretive can u get?...

Its all in ur court.
Dats the million dollar question....how do I date them both without causing commotion,well TNX for the help,the ball's really in my cot.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by bigt2(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2015
I'm really fucking up,
There's this girl that friendzoned me for up to a year. Some months ago, we were chatting and i later wanted to bring up the situation. I made her laugh and later went like:
me: speechless
she: why?
Me: cos i don't want to feel like a comedian anymore.
She: i love you.

I went further speechless. After that, i think i couldn't keep up to the hold and lost her again. Then i saw this post. I started acting like a boyfriend. She responds, we talk normally. I even lost her memory card and made a joke out of it by acting moody and texting her to know how sorry i am. The point now is this: how do i start touching her without making a scene? We do play rough though- i mean she kicks me, and i do promise to sweep her off her feet with the last move i learnt from Jet Li. Yesterday, i texted her that she didn't vex for the memory case issue, that's why i... She was curious and asked: what? I said: love you: then i went offline- waking up to see her message- g.night love.
How do i get down with her? We've never kissed cos i don't want to steal that from her.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:46am On Jan 26, 2015
@teddy why u ingnoring me dont u no me again.. just look at my pics wether u can recongnised me
xxxtedyxxx:
ow can u date a girl without sexing her?..or u just wana be her friend and anoda guy will be doing the needful?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Djboosting: 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

U are too much guy...*thumbs Up*

U're welcome bro... Ur stuffs are awesome too.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by flaws(m): 9:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
bigt2:
I'm really fucking up,
There's this girl that friendzoned me for up to a year. Some months ago, we were chatting and i later wanted to bring up the situation. I made her laugh and later went like:
me: speechless
she: why?
Me: cos i don't want to feel like a comedian anymore.
She: i love you.

I went further speechless. After that, i think i couldn't keep up to the hold and lost her again. Then i saw this post. I started acting like a boyfriend. She responds, we talk normally. I even lost her memory card and made a joke out of it by acting moody and texting her to know how sorry i am. The point now is this: how do i start touching her without making a scene? We do play rough though- i mean she kicks me, and i do promise to sweep her off her feet with the last move i learnt from Jet Li. Yesterday, i texted her that she didn't vex for the memory case issue, that's why i... She was curious and asked: what? I said: love you: then i went offline- waking up to see her message- g.night love.
How do i get down with her? We've never kissed cos i don't want to steal that from her.
Bro,yur not a kid,i would have asked how old are yu,buh i checked yur dp nd saw yur a bit mature,thers no magic than to make yur moves,only if yur a shy nigga

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.