Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. - Romance (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. (371654 Views)

Dating Game:We Just Can't Date If...... / The Dating Game(first Edition)-suggestion Thread / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (110) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temitayo315(m): 10:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:

Wow mhen u av bleeped up d package oh. U should never ask a girl. Do u like me? Or don't u like me? U asked her out " will u by my gf" wen u avent done any work in statges 1 and 2. Dts y she told u she has a bf blah blah. Don't ever ask a girl dat question.

It seems to me, u av been friendzoned. That usually happens wen a guy lowers himself to a girl.

I think u shud free d babe.

Go for oda girls. And don't make d same mistake. If u continue whatsapping/messaging her, and she is not replying, she myt end up blocking u.

Free d babe, or better still wait till school resumes, if u see her, say hi,.

Alryt tnx man.
Bt is dere anyway i can get close to her wen will resume. I mean in speaking terms probably getting her attention 4rm dere
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vizier007(m): 8:30am On Dec 07, 2015
jmaxjohn:

Nigerians will never learn. After u hv gotten d chick, wat will u now do? Lol. That is wen an AFC turned sPUA (semi PUA) becomes a cAFC (classic AFC). Sha enjoy d tutoring it's all true.

Tell the op to teach u what PUSH-PULL, NEGGing the girl, and AMOGing means

bro nice idea, but I don't think xxxtedyxxx should be teaching just anyone this stuffs, I believe it's for mature minds (not saying ppl here are not mature...

push-pull is what everyone should know, I agree with that..

NEGGing is for people that can differentiate between light teasing (which i believe the OP teaches) and verbal abuse which can damage the girl's self-esteem and screw up her whole being....

AMOGing is somehow like NEGGing just that it targets the male folk mostly, someone trying to co.ckblock you..

left to me ooo ☺, I won't advice anybody to neg, it can go wrong anytime.. who would want to date a girl with damaged self-esteem..
over to you xxxtedyxxx..

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Sirex(m): 10:22am On Dec 07, 2015
vizier007:

bro nice idea, but I don't think xxxtedyxxx should be teaching just anyone this stuffs, I believe it's for mature minds (not saying ppl here are not mature...

push-pull is what everyone should know, I agree with that..

NEGGing is for people that can differentiate between light teasing (which i believe the OP teaches) and verbal abuse which can damage the girl's self-esteem and screw up her whole being....

AMOGing is somehow like NEGGing just that it targets the male folk mostly, someone trying to co.ckblock you..

left to me ooo ☺, I won't advice anybody to neg, it can go wrong anytime.. who would want to date a girl with damaged self-esteem..
over to you xxxtedyxxx..

Mehn, some new words just d fly pass my ear or shuld i say eyes rada.
Abeg wats NEGGing n AMOGing??
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by callydon(m): 10:47am On Dec 07, 2015
Sirex:

Believe me, if una try tech these guys NEGGing, within since days they go come back here dey cry say d girl don leave them.
REM say some guys get very bad mouth.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vizier007(m): 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
Sirex:

Negging is a trick whereby a person makes a deliberate &teasing complement or otherwise insulting remark( most people do this, which is not cool) to another person in order to undermine his or her confidence in a way that gains approval.

Negging is used when you are approaching a group of girls/boys and girl and the girl you are interested in is probably the hottest among them, instead of giving the girl attention, you just neg/ignore her the first few minutes while you are friendly with the rest of the group.. this will make the girl wonder why you are not paying attention to her like the other guys, if it's someone that likes attention, she'll do everything to gain ur attention and by the time you start talking to her, her guards will be down (that's if u do it correctly or you might appear as a jerk).

Amogging is basically doing things that will make you out game the other guy in the group..

hope you get my point, not that easy to explain....

3 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vizier007(m): 12:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
callydon:

Believe me, if una try tech these guys NEGGing, within since days they go come back here dey cry say d girl don leave them.
REM say some guys get very bad mouth.

that's my point exactly, most people will abuse instead of tease and the way some people will say those stuffs, anybody with low self-esteem will take it to heart.

stuffs like that cannot help you maintain a healthy relationship...
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by puresoul1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Op just wanna know if their is a WhatsApp group pls add me to the group 08168869581
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 5:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Chai. Nigerian PUAs sha. We plenty! grin
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Laolu97(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hey pals...am teddy..aka sweetpapa. The purpose of this thread is to improve our dating game; and if u r aving any dating bottle-necks..u can tell us here and get ur advice. First tins first..pls no insults..if u don't like a post,simple ignore it. Let's help one another. Am gona be posting stuffs dat hav worked for me over the Years. Thankx for stopping by.

Note: IF U INSULT ME--- I GO SWEAR FOR UR DESTINY..Lols

Wats ur whatsApp number bro!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by temitayo315(m): 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Oga xTeddy need quick reply on this
I met dis gal in Ib a year ago b4 i left 4 skul.and we re very close,2months ago she agreed to my proposal nd she's nw my gf.she's into me,we chat alot evryday,nd some calling.Though i dnt call her often,bt we do more of chats daily.She do send me her pix,i do tease her nd send mine too. Now its been more dan a year av seen her nw,so am going to ibadan to c my sister nd her too dis weekend and am using jst 2weeks b4 xmas.She's been longing to see me. Bro,i jst dnt want 2 c her alone,i wan bleep dis gal.as in real fu*c*k because i dnt know wen i will c her again if atall we will c,dat will be anoda 1year. So hw do i go abt fucking her witot asking 4 sex directly(dat sounds awkward)??. She's been asking me 4 xmas gift,which i dnt even knw wat to buy 4 her.that gift may give me some license to be very free to me(jst thinking). Op wat can i buy dat she will appreciate.Consider guy no get plenty cash o. Jst some lite tinz dat i wont spend much. Help me to step up my game,i dnt want to 4uck up like b4. I have 2weeks,Help me so dat my investment will nt waste
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Melancholy(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Xxxtedyxx taking into cognizance the tradition of my church at this time of the year in sharing gift, pls what do i give to my crush?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 4:48am On Dec 10, 2015
Xxxtedyxx ure teaching suckers bro. Did u nt mention dat d 1st rule book says "a PUA never spends on d gal" unless d rapport nd kino test has been established and validated as an IOI?
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mekd: 5:22am On Dec 10, 2015
Teddy d boss.. I dof my hat fr you..Your doing a nice job here...meanwhile there is this girl, we attend the same church..I like her ( I no mind to marry her ooo.cos she oozes qualities of a wife material) I won't say shes perfect though. So I got her number sometime late last month since then we've been chatting well. two days ago in between our chat I asked her if she is engaged But she demanded to know y am asking,I told her I was going to tell her why.. after she answers me. Her answere was it's complicated right now.when she demanded to know why I asked I told her i fancy her n she is the exact kind of a woman I dreamt of having as a wife ooo actually she said am being too raw ooo and perhaps such things comes from being friend first .so bro Teddy I don't really understand wat she meant by its complicated and i didn't bother to ask. Now am begining to wonder if i bleeped up or not by being too direct Wat do you think of the whole thing and wat do you suggest I do next cos I like this girl a lot.. thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 5:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Hahaha grin dat z d end niyen. Neva ask a woman dat question. Start from square 1

mekd:
Teddy d boss.. I dof my hat fr you..Your doing a nice job here...meanwhile there is this girl, we attend the same church..I like her ( I no mind to marry her ooo.cos she oozes qualities of a wife material) I won't say shes perfect though. So I got her number sometime late last month since then we've been chatting well. somedays ago in between our chat I asked her if she is engaged But she demanded to know y am asking,I told her I was going to tell her why.. after her answer. Her answere was it's complicated right now.when she demanded to know why I asked I told her i fancy her n she is the exact kind of a woman I dreamt of having as a wife ooo actually she said am being too raw ooo and perhaps such things come as being friend first .so bro Teddy I don't really understand wat she meant by its complicated and and didn't bother to ask. Now am begining to wonder if i bleeped up or not by being too direct Wat do you suggest I do next
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mekd: 5:51am On Dec 10, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Hahaha grin dat z d end niyen. Neva ask a woman dat question. Start from square 1

afresh ke. Bros.. Anyway the rapport is very much k. bros how do i turn things around fr my good cos we have a date tomorrow(precisely, going to see a movie together)
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Fkhalifa(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2015
mekd:
afresh ke. Bros.. Anyway the rapport is very much k. bros how do i turn things around fr my good cos we have a date tomorrow(precisely, going to see a movie together)
Dont try too hard,dont even ask dummy questions like" do you like me,do you love me, can you date my type etc, dont let it show from your countenance that you dying to have her..
be neutral, make the date fun and memorable for her by making her laugh and willing to meey you again
show subtle interest,be bold to touch a bit and act like het beauty isnt a big deal anymore
gradually you get there.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by UniqueGem(m): 10:12am On Dec 10, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Xxxtedyxx ure teaching suckers bro. Did u nt mention dat d 1st rule book says "a PUA never spends on d gal" unless d rapport nd kino test has been established and validated as an IOI?
Okay its quite simple here. Why not you and your cohorts claiming to know the ins and outs of PUA take over here. Abi dem tire una hand. Guys are posting their problem here, instead of helping- you are waiting for xxxtedyxxx to reply so you can tell him how wrong he is.

9 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by vizier007(m): 10:32am On Dec 10, 2015
mekd:
just act like your normal self and forget about what happened. take it slow and make her comfortable , let her enjoy herself. making her comfortable builds trust, and she'll be more free with you. ..

2 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mekd: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
vizier007:

just act like your normal self and forget about what happened. take it slow and make her comfortable , let her enjoy herself. making her comfortable builds trust, and she'll be more free with you. ..
thanks bro..
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mekd: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Fkhalifa:
Dont try too hard,dont even ask dummy questions like" do you like me,do you love me, can you date my type etc, dont let it show from your countenance that you dying to have her..
be neutral, make the date fun and memorable for her by making her laugh and willing to meey you again
show subtle interest,be bold to touch a bit and act like het beauty isnt a big deal anymore
gradually you get there.
you just made me happy..thanks
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by mekd: 5:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
UniqueGem:
Okay its quite simple here. Why not you and your cohorts claiming to know the ins and outs of PUA take over here. Abi dem tire una hand. Guys are posting their problem here, instead of helping- you are waiting for xxxtedyxxx to reply so you can tell him how wrong he is.
Weldon bro
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 7:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol. Sorry. I'll just shut up nw. I'll rada teach a guy hw nd wer to fish dan hand him d fish. If u need help, b ready to read nd research for it. Don't b lazy! Yes xxxtedyxxx z doing great, but he knows dis isn't d ryt way to rili help guys here. D problem with guys here is their self esteem, nd dat needs work 1st.
D only help i can giv u z a link to d best PUA books. Read dem. Come out of ur fvcking shell. Nd den u can b truly helped. After all i didn't become dis gud with any help. I read. I researched. I practiced all alone. I failed. I watched PUA videos by Tyler nd d rest. I practiced. I got beta. Nd nw I'm confident, nt a bloody suck up

UniqueGem:
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by UniqueGem(m): 7:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
jmaxjohn:
Lol. Sorry. I'll just shut up nw. I'll rada teach a guy hw nd wer to fish dan hand him d fish. If u need help, b ready to read nd research for it. Don't b lazy! Yes xxxtedyxxx z doing great, but he knows dis isn't d ryt way to rili help guys here. D problem with guys here is their self esteem, nd dat needs work 1st.
D only help i can giv u z a link to d best PUA books. Read dem. Come out of ur fvcking shell. Nd den u can b truly helped. After all i didn't become dis gud with any help. I read. I researched. I practiced all alone. I failed. I watched PUA videos by Tyler nd d rest. I practiced. I got beta. Nd nw I'm confident, nt a bloody suck up

Drop the links and give space, people that need it will read it. xxxtedyxxx, ride on.

4 Likes

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by shesAgem: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2015
Beauty Pageant! Beauty Pageant!! Beauty Pageant!!! Fashion Forward is a Fashion Exhibition, Runway and Pageant Event that will hold in the City of Ibadan in February 2016. The King and Queen of Fashion Forward Beauty Pageant stand to win N50,000 each and a Design off the Runway. Maximum fun is guaranteed. Entry Requirement: Age 18-26. https://www.nairaland.com/2798066/fashion-beauty-health-exhibition-ibadan
Pageant entry fee is N1,000 only. Contact May on 08073933377, BBM Channel C003ABC6A or Email: fashionforwardib2016@gmail.com for more details.
Fashion, Beauty and Health Retailers, book your booth in the exhibition now!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Nobody: 2:09am On Dec 13, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
Hi friends..u can start posting ur dating issues or any area u aving problems... I will do my best to help.

Guys take dis.. Here is a working line I crafted. It works in populated places like ur sch department, motion grounds..or places whre u av lots of peeps..going up n down.

""Hi, excuse me, I know dis is really forward of me, but I was goin to regret it if I didn't say dis..I tink u r amazing cute..and I just had to say hello""

U can also remix it like dis

....""Hi.I saw u walking past, and ur dress sense attracted me....what dept r u" blah blah..or just introduce ur sef. This line works cos an inherent excuse is already embedded in it. Note u don't av to use d exact wordings...but if u want to..Go ahead.It works. U can also remix it anyow u like.

By d way..never approach a babe from behind. It sucks..it makes u seem like a nuisance. She myt just be like "" who dey Bleep is dis again"

Always approach.head on..wit a smile..or coming from adjacent her. And Note never take an approach too serious..Go out dere and catch fun. And pls don't forget ...""U DONT Av TO be GOOdLOOKINg...JUst be LOOking GOOd"..lols

Bruh...I av wooed up to 6 chicks now which I really love n feel like being in a relationship wit them but the response I got from them was that they are already on date wit someone..M Tired of that same story everyday,pls any help on how to qo abt this or should I tell them to double date?
thanks!!!
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by darkmata: 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2015
Teddy, I Comot cap 4 u. Finally me n my chick hav bin intimate(4 d 1st tym sha). But d issue is Dat, d nxt day, she told me she's feeling embarrassed abt wat happen. embarassed . N she wuldnt lyk it 2 happen again(definitely I want it to happen again) , so hw shuld I handle d situation abeg.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 3:29am On Dec 15, 2015
I'm feeling generous
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzv2glmeJdS2MVNfdDg3akxLcnc/view?usp=docslist_api
It was originally created as 1st guide to help a friend, now it's 4 u all.
If u feel d books here r irrelevant den u laq d patience 2 b a PUA. After reading d game, i suggest u dive into Art of seduction, den d rest.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by Impulse80(m): 6:34am On Dec 16, 2015
darkmata:
Teddy, I Comot cap 4 u. Finally me n my chick hav bin intimate(4 d 1st tym sha). But d issue is Dat, d nxt day, she told me she's feeling embarrassed abt wat happen. embarassed . N she wuldnt lyk it 2 happen again(definitely I want it to happen again) , so hw shuld I handle d situation abeg.
So you don't know Okafor's law of congodynamics? She'll come around, she's just protecting her self-esteem.
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 8:04am On Dec 16, 2015
jmaxjohn:
I'm feeling generous
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzv2glmeJdS2MVNfdDg3akxLcnc/view?usp=docslist_api
It was originally created as 1st guide to help a friend, now it's 4 u all.
If u feel d books here r irrelevant den u laq d patience 2 b a PUA. After reading d game, i suggest u dive into Art of seduction, den d rest.
mehn why re u playing with guys in here what stupid link is this no pdf file to download
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by jmaxjohn(m): 8:53am On Dec 16, 2015
tomzee2:
mehn why re u playing with guys in here what stupid link is this no pdf file to download

Guy hw ur sense manage b like dis na?
It's a ZIP archive file that u need to extract to c d PDF files inside angry
Its named "knowledge nt wisdom" coz dis shit won't make u wise, just smart.

1 Like

Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by DrRiley(m): 4:50pm On Dec 16, 2015
tomzee2:
Nawa ooo Simply ask how to go about it instead of showing every one say you ain't a computer literate
Re: Improve Your Dating Game Here.! See Inside. by tomzee2(f): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2015
DrRiley:
Nawa ooo Simply ask how to go about it instead of showing every one say you ain't a computer literate
ok brother can u pls teach me

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (110) (Reply)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) / 6 Benefits Of A Man Sucking A Woman Or Girl's Breast / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.