Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30336 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2013
bukatyne: The guys on this thread carry the matter on head pass OP sef
Yes, na because we be our brother's keeper. Unlike you gals.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Obiagu1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikyke: wat else do U want to hear from me dear. I told U everytn and dat I called back the r/ship and forgave her. I only wanted to hear view to knw if I made a grave mistake

You made a grave mistake.
Seek for the truth.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by jpphilips(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2013
mikyke: Hello friends my name is IK, this was or still is the experience I had/am having as the case maybe. I may not be a constructive writer but will try to pass the message across in simple words and as short as possible.

Av been dating my girl for 3yrs now, and we both have bn so happy in it. During this period av never cheated on her as I promised to stay faithful; this may sound strange and impossible but believe when I say I did it. We stood by each other no matter what the problem was and have always come out even stronger than we went into such problem.

To cut the long gist short. About 3wks ago, I called her as usual to know how she was faring (she is based at kaduna while am based in Abuja) but she didn't not pick and did not call back after so many missed calls. This waas strange as it has never happened in our r/ship since we started dating. This prompted curiosity in me.

After about 2days she called me and was crying profusely and she said I quote "my knight I want a breakup I have messed myself up and not worthy of dating a guy like you, you are too nice to be treated the way I just did" and she hung up without allowing me say a word. I became so confused.

A breakup was the least I expected reason being that we were happy together. So many attempt to reach her failed. I called her elder sis and she said she left home since yesterday and is yet to be seen, I felt devastated and and couldn't concentrate @ work. Well after about 2 or 3 days I was lucky to reach her and told her to please calm down and explain wat hapend to me when I come to kaduna. The next day I was off to kaduna so bright and early and @ kaduna I got the shock of my life. When I asked her why a breakup that we've been so happy together in her words she said "my knight please forgive me. I messed up and am paying for my mistake. I cheated and now am pregnant". In my confused state, so many thoughts were running through my mind; could she be testing me? If not, has she bn cheating on me for the past 3yrs? Where did I get it wrong that she had to cheat on me? Haven't I given my all already in this r/ship? Those questions became rhetorical. Tears wasted no time rolling down my cheeks.

Crying profusely She knelt down and said " I know av lost you already but all I nid is your forgiveness". She also said the guy responsible ran away when she told him about the preg. I felt so angered but didn't utter a single word. In my mind a thought came up; how could something that has given me joy for the past 3yrs turn out to be a source of sadness and sorrow to me. I stood up said I forgive you, and left.

After about 2wks of restlessness, feeling betrayed and fooled which is about 4 days ago, I called her and told her I wanted her back, that I want to stand by her through this period like av always done in the past (I was ready to do so). Just to save her the shame I opted to be the father of the child. Despite her infidelity I was ready to continue loving her like nothing happened between us. I sent her 10k to register for antenatal care and buy somethings she needed for the mean time. Just yesterday my phone rang, it was her number calling when I picked she said "my knight, you just proved to me that real love still exists in this world. You were ready to take up another man's responsibility just for my sake despite knowing I cheated.

We have dated for 3yrs now and I wanted to be sure of what am seriously getting into, to know if you are worth waiting for and now I know you truly love me and am grateful to God for sending my way. I love you" and she dropped the call. I stared @ my fone for more than 2munites wondering what just happened. I was having a mixed feeling; happy that she wasn't preg or cheated and angry that I had to go through 2wks of agonizing pain and emotional torture just to prove my love. I stood dumbfounded for close to 10mins and finally said to myself man up and continue in it (r/ship).

N/B she sent back my 10k without being asked to just to prove that she wasn't in of it.

My question to the ladies is this. Will U go this extent just to know if your man loves you? And don't forget that you could lose even the right guy in this process. We see life differently as what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.
For the guys what will you do if your girl plays this prank or stunt with you. Some how I feel like a fool but I love her and was willing to stand buy her.

Pls let's constructively admonish ourselves. Abeg no insult me coz I did as my head and heart said. Na pesin wey wear shoe knw wia e dey pain am.

your gf is dumb, because she doesnt know that even the most holy will not accept another man's child.
take it as an expensive joke and move on,
I must warn you, you should be weary of your fiance's IQ, if at her age she couldn't determine a man who truly loves her then it should raise a red flag for you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by LordReed(m): 8:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
This is why I don't support all these types of tests. How do you tell truth from fiction? If the OP had decided to stay away nko?

Life will test you very very well no matter who you are so why create heartache for yourself?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by slimzey: 9:21pm On Dec 16, 2013
YcBeat: Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.
plz guys don't fix ideas wrongly on did young man's head. @op sometimes luv makes us do stupid tins, in as much as is luv involve I tell you it's worth it.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by jpphilips(m): 3:57pm On Dec 18, 2013
mikyke: I was. for d sake of the child dat I so love her mother. The child is so innocent to bear d risk and bliv U me I cnt live comfortable knowing I cud help. Hypothetical d story wat true

what really makes you an adult is not the long shirt and long jeans but your ability to make circumspect decisions against all odds,

if you think it is the right decision to inherit another man's child borne from the infidelity of your supposed fiance then there is a point where your IQ fell below normal,

it is equally not surprising why you attracted the kinda woman you did, presumably, the theory of simile- simile- similibus played a part.

I have a lot to learn from your likes cos I know its pretty though living the way you do.

hiding behind love to exalt stup!d!ty is the hallmark of a very low IQ
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by dbestuncle: 9:45am On Feb 20, 2015
What ur girl did was bad, she took her test to the extreme. Gave u a possibility to doubt her truth henceforth. very soon u will be tempted to alwaz ask her if what she said is the truth even on a simple matter left alone bigger matter and since she had no witness that it was a prank, how then ar u sure. u see.

This is my advice because u sound like u really loved her and the matter is still fresh. since she pulled ur button that much, i suggest that u dont let this go. visit her if she stays with that her sis and sit them both down, narrate the incidence and beg the sister to warn her NEVER to try such prank again because if u had walked into a moving Dangote in tot and depression, what will her test become? Please anyhow or anyway u do it, just make sure u let her know that she went too far, cos now she will tell her friends n som may try oda worst tin on some of us t[i]oo. my heart if fragile o, i no fit shout. shocked[/i]
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 20, 2015
chaiii thumb up op,ur type is rare ooo especially on nl grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by tripleBgirl(f): 1:23pm On Feb 20, 2015
if I were you, I would break up with her the minute she said she was trying you.
what nonsense?
Abeg that girl is deceitful. ..going such length to make a guy prove his love for her...
And u were happy right? Dont worry she will give u a true life story this time..

Abeg cant deal!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.