Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30332 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by bankyblue(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2013
Too much of Philippines move. Re u danlie? Ab ur girl friend na cartrina? Who be
The etian that got her pregnant? Lol.......

Just trying to be funny ni Oº°˚ ˚°º .....
Bros ve gone through that test sha, but what I did was to take her to a doctor myself
After she told me it was a test, to confirm that she didn't do ABBOTION. So be wise
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by bigW(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:
Reading through this thread, I'll say the mindset of most Nigerian youths (male especially) is despicable. What happened to 'Honour' and 'Integrity' in relationships?? What happened to making 'Sacrifices' in relationships?? You all must realize that what is good remains good, no matter how twisted the world has become. If Mandela was this greedy about his personal gains and wellbeing, eradicating apartheid would definitely not be his plot. We must change!

Like seriously!!!! Using mandela as an example....apartheid regime nd matters of hrt (relationships) r two diff tins..y did he divorce winnie,even wen she tried to delay proceedings of d divorce,he found out she cheated on him,nd didn't even think abt d tins she went thru for him durin d 27 yrs he was in jail..abeg y e no say as I'm forgive d white ppl,make e forget nd move on wit his wife of 38 yrs..abeg if u wan bring example come hia,,bring reasonable one

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by NosaHenry(m): 8:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Trust me your gf had an abortion. It was no test she came back because her prefered boyfriend rejected her. Be wise lover boy cos worse experiences are aheaf
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by cheruv: 8:48am On Dec 15, 2013
jmoore: I will be very happy to fail the test.

In fact F9 will be my grade. And I will never apply for a resit!!

smiley
I felt very hilarious when reading your comment cheesy but the truth be told,I'd never pass that kinDda test..my grade would be G10,,& wonder why a girl would like to test a guy she claims she loves like that if she hasn't done something funny herself lately
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2013
Extom: Oboy, there is this thing about my instinct; its never wrong!!! And in this your case, as soon as I finished reading the epistle, here's what my instinct says it is:
The distance between you guys gave her room to be seeing someone else, one thing led to another and she got pregnant for him, he ran away, her conscience and emotions ran wild, she couldn't keep it all under control(with the guy denying, and you ignorant), so she decided to at least get your forgiveness(cos of karma), and she got your forgiveness, and decided to start all over again. She looked for money and terminated the preg, and then you came back!!! With you coming back, she knew if she played her cards right, it wouldn't be a lose-lose situation for her, so a real-life occurrence automatically became a prank to test your faithfulness that has not faltered in 3yrs. WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE BRO! Its the same conscience that didn't allow her keep the 10k.
Have you asked yourself these questions
1, What if you hadn't called her after 2 weeks, she would throw away everything you guys have been through for three years, because of a silly prank
2, What if she actually was pregnant

3,What if you approached this issue logically, rather than emotionally
Every guy is a smart, intelligent and great guy, until we fall in love, and become pvssies... That's why sometimes we need that 'resuscitating-slap' back to reality. So bro this is my own friendly slap to bring you out of that fantasy.
See with your eyes and head, not your heart bro!!!

And FINALLY, I MIGHT BE WRONG!!!

I am a woman, and I agree with posts like this
I smell fish in her story, even though I could be wrong
(I sometimes have outlandish but truthful tales to tell that people never believe)

To add to what you people are saying,
What if the poster had hurt himself, or tried to, in those two weeks....like swallowing bleach, slashing his wrist(s), and all those suicidal things some sad (depressive) people do?
He could even have succeeded in killing himself?

Add this to the fact of the two weeks in question and phone call instead of visit, and the three day interval before she called to call him Sir Lancelot, okay knight and I am not a believer!
Well...
She either does not love the poster as much as he loves her, or has a bizarre way of showing her love!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by dinachi(m): 8:58am On Dec 15, 2013
It was a test alright but not the kind you think. She TESTED positive for pregnancy for another guy who has been enjoying her for free by the side! Now let me be straight with you. YOUR SUPPOSED GIRLFRIEND WAS /IS CHEATING ON YOU AND YOU JUST FELL FOR HER TRICKS!
Women test men with other women not with the way your girl(i suppose) went about it.
This is most likely what happened.
She got pregnant all right for another guy she was confused because she saw you as a dependable person but she of course loved the other guy more. She only had to start running back to you to when she found out you belonged to the DUMB LOVERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA! Your supposed girlfriend just got an abortion and who says she is not lucky, at least she is now sure she can cheat on you without endangering your love.
@ OP, it is not rocket science, you have been scammed!

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by olatpic(m): 9:02am On Dec 15, 2013
Nuzo':
Even if I pass this kind of test, I may never trust her again. The relationship will never be the same.

Given the duration (2 weeks or more) of this so-called test, there's a big possibility that she was really pregnant but quickly went to abort it when she found out how strong your love was.

It's either she was really pregnant for some dude who disappointed her or she just doesn't have even the slightest regards for your emotions.

Watch out dude, she could be loving you out of sympathy. Cos if she isn't, she would be more concerned or testing you about your faithfulness to her with Abuja girls than her infidelity with KD boys. Girls are not stupid!

Something is not adding up here.

Finally, someone is talking. It doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2013
idnoble135: Guys getting irritated, girls getting defensive. Op's torn in between. A good avenue to get some laughs this saturday.

I kknnoowwww!
Have been laughing since
even though I saw this on Sunday morning

The person who loves more in a relationship is the one on a emotional roller coaster I tell you...
...then the phlegmatic state and power that one has when she or he is the one that loves less is a story for another day

Balance, or near balance is the key here or else ....trouble oo

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2013
ejiykzazi2007: Honestly, dis Op is a huge fool. Let me do d analysis 4 u. She fell out of love wit u, met anoda guy nd dated him peacefuly,y kip u as an option. D two days she didn't pik was d days she had d fall out wit d oda guy she loves, she was hrtbroken nd didn't feel lyk talkin wit u. She truly left d hauz lyk her sista said because of d hrtbrk issue, probably chasin nd beggging d oda guy. Wen it didn't wok nd not yet sure of wot to do wit d baby, she decided to tel u d truth nd ask 4 forgivnes, hopin u wil take her bak. So wen u left, she left u won't take her bak nd can't gave birth to a bastard, den she aborted d baby, dis hapend d two wiks u were in pain. Tel me y som1 dat love u nd testin u won't come out stil 2 wiks to open up, wot if u didn't cal?
Howeva, wen u came bak nd wit d pregnancy gone, she brot up d idea of testin u. Just pray d oda guy don't come for his babe or child, u wil hia anoda story.
U hv serve ur purpose, an option. But knw an option is alwaz an option. Anoda guy wil continue hitin her!

Why the name calling?
...remember this is his reality and be more respectful
Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by komek(m): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2013

smiley

U are my guy.

I will fail this test woefully and so many thoughts will definitely crop up.

Who knows she wants to know my reaction when she finally cheats.

Who knows cos of this distance she must have been cheating.

Who knows if she has gone to flush the preg?

All these questions will be going thru my head and which will begat lack of trust if finally she clears the air.

NB: bros I no talk am to spoil ur mind o. As someone said , its not works for Mr A that will work for MrB .. It will nver work for me.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Chidiphilip(m): 9:11am On Dec 15, 2013
It is risky! I don't pray for a lady i love wholeheartedly to try such on me. I have an experience which i am gonna share soon. Guy; u did well.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 15, 2013
Yield: After 3 years of being together, your character and the faithfulness you
have shown her should've been enough for her. What if you had decided
to leave her nko? Methinks she either didn't care about losing you in the
process or she already knew you would stay but still went ahead to test
you anyway. Both of these bring her own love for you into question.

OP, you're a wonderful man for wanting to stand by her,
had her story been true. She's truly lucky to have you.
Most men would've ran for the hills!

I have come to notice your posts
And I mostly like them
Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2013
reflx: Dude...she had an abortion most likely...do a pregnancy test...if within six weeks of the abortion,it will still be positive albeit 'faint positive' in later stages...also a pelvic ultrasound scan will show a bulky uterus for about two months....
Look around her apartment well...you may stumble upon the results hidden.
Love with your heart and trust with your head.
Think man. Think!
Medic.

This cracked me up, medico

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by drnoel: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2013
Everyone handles situations differently and I won´t want to be in ur shoes but my xter would have compled me to put her on a test of my own. If my partner see my writing this she would start calling me "agbaya" cos she knows what am talking about.
While I was dating her, she put me thru a test not like urs but a test that was also quite uncomfortable for me at that time. Am glad I passed it but then I didn´t let her go scot free without finding out, giving her also a test of her own medicine. We are married now though and have a son together.
Now am not asking u to do similar cos it could backfire, like u said what works for A may not work for B.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2013
squaddy:

Cheating is never a mistake...it is a premeditated choice

It so can be a mistake too
tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by anitank(f): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2013
Are u guys still on this matter Op has made up his mind ooo

Oya u guys should go to church...

Prayer points:

for the men, pray that God does not give u such lying and cheating gf who would use ur brains by twisting stories to make it look like it's a test

For the ladies, pray that God gives u such caring, loving and kind hearted bf who would stand by you against all odds (even when u get pregnant for another man) tongue

Peace be with you all!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by purpinkx(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmmmmmn Test for Hydrogen ... grin

1. put x gas in a test tube (put x guy in a tight corner)
2. Cover and Shake it (tell him something devastating)
3. Turn test tube up side down ( keep his emotions inverted for 2weeks)
4. hydrogen rekindles a glowing splint(x guy calls after said duration of test)
5. Methane would explode in your face

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by purpinkx(m): 9:49am On Dec 15, 2013
And ever wonder why we don't use hydrogen to cook ?

It forms water under the pot
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by berbajiday(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2013

smiley

Lwtmb, like seriously the trial was expensive na haba, I am very sure if it were to be like a 2/3months relationship the OP would hv quit and cut his losses but he probabaly took into account the 3years of being in a relationship that gave him so much joy, he was faithful and devoted, all the same many girls will lose a good man with this kinda test.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2013
youmour:

There are decisions and mistakes we wish we could take back,but since we cant we can only decide to adjust our ways to the situation and forge ahead,everything we do eventually comes to light no matter how long it takes,she made her mistake,i have had lots of mistakes which she stood by me.if every man shun single moms the word step-dad for no exist
My eyes have seen something. So ur gf went around bleeping every available di.ck that comes her way, to d extent that she took in, probably cudnt place d actual guy that got her pregg. Then, she remebered u and came back, u accepted her, curdled her, thanked her and eventually gave her an award for her actions. My man! That is NOT love. U are weak in d brain. Verily, we are in d end time
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by DesChyko1(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2013
bigW:

Like seriously!!!! Using mandela as an example....apartheid regime nd matters of hrt (relationships) r two diff tins..y did he divorce winnie...abeg if u wan bring example come hia,,bring reasonable one

I never mentioned that Mandela was an angel. Mandela is celebrated now, True or False?? If True, is it for the divorce or the apartheid era?? If it's the apartheid era, what can you say about his mindset??
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ichidodo: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2013
anitank:
U don't have to insult people to make a point
But there is exception to that as in this case the O.P is an E-diot and both of you can take it to the bank.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by birdman(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2013
♥Dεs•Chγκσ♥:

In truth, making sacrifices makes one appear like a fool(or close) in the eyes of the world. If he could be bold enough to take this step, he would be ready enough to secure the paternal future of the child, at least till he's older, with a legal backing. Nigeria isn't that old Nollywood anymore. Finally, I hope you know Mandela was offered freedom at intervals while he was in jail, but he refused, while the blacks he was fighting for roamed free, some even supporting their white oppressors.

Real love is not foolish. The sensible thing to ask her first is , who is the father? Lets see what the real father thinks or is willing to do. THEN, he can say wether or not if he wants to continue the relationship. Here, the guy blindly agrees to continue the relationship, even though he doesnt know who the real father is. For all you know, the impregnator still wants his girl. In fact, if he is African, the sight of another man taking care of his baby might be enough to make him kill the OP. But the OP is oblivious to all this. Anyways, fools die easy.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by jmoore(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2013
Many have said she must have aborted a baby.

His previous thread below gives a clue

mikyke: I was shocked when my GF told she aborted a 2wks pregnancy. After so much arguments and confrontation, she said something that really touched me and I had to think twice. Her words "I know you are a young and smart guy with so much ahead of him. We have been dating for the past 2yrs now and one thing I have to realise about you is your ambition to make it in life and I don't want to be a hinderance to it. Am sorry I didn't tell you about it, but I don't want you to say in future that I ruined your life. Am feel so ashamed of myself right now but you just have to forgive me". I was really touch when she said these things to me. She opened my eyes to see that I almost ruined my own life (though it might not be the end of the world). I vowed in my mind that moment to stick with her.
my question is "how can I stay true to her after what she did". Please I need ur advices.
https://www.nairaland.com/1240725/how-stay-true#14986922

Let him carry his cross.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by bank2k4real(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2013
Meeen...no b small ting ooo...u try sha...keep it up..more grease to your elbow.tell her not to try that again oooo...even after 3 yrs?

Btw check my signature for the latest xmas PROMO on nairaland
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Temptee101(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2013
jmoore: Like many have spoken, she must have aborted a baby.

His previous thread below gives a clue

Let him carry his cross.
Thank you for proving our point. So the Op, already knew she was preg and did an abortion all this while. The Op, is mad. He is just a confused being who doesnt know what he really wants. He shud do whatever he wishes. Dont know blw d Op and d girl who is worst. I rest my case

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Boss13: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2013
Judging from his previous post, I wonder if his story is real or he wants some sympathy. Anyways, I just don't believe the story.

OP has been dating his gf for 36months (3 yrs) that's enough days to know if you have a serious relationship or not. I wonder why the test should come in.

OP there is little more I can say than, that I doubt your story and if it is true I doubt your gf truly loves you. No woman who is truly in love puts her man's love and life @ risk.

Good luck to you and your decision but remember I doubt your story.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2013
My ex did such and that led to the end of the show... She later apologised but it was 2 late, i could not stand the shame of being a coward in the relationship.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by squaddy(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: u're every gals dream..wow!!! Am really touch dat a man like dis stil exist.she s xo lucky i pray wen my time cums i shud be also lucky to find my own man

Your own fool or wimp u mean undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2013
There is an atom of truth in evry 'am jokin'.....broda use ya heaD
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by EHoudini: 10:54am On Dec 15, 2013
she wasn't joking; trust me, she was indeed pregnant, had successful abortion and wants u, d naive dude. d 2wk interlude is just abt needed to heal completely.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2013
brother 'shine ya eyes'. Don't let love impede your decision-taking.
As for me, i would fail the test ehn, that kind of girl cannot be trusted.Haba! . grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

"I Only Stuck With Him Because Of His Money" / What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.