Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,987 members, 7,814,373 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' (30337 Views)

How To Deal With Cheating Boyfriends / How My Gf Tested Me. / How Do You Deal With Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mmimahbub(m): 11:07am On Dec 15, 2013
Very expensive

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by squaddy(m): 11:10am On Dec 15, 2013
milychocs:

It so can be a mistake too
tongue

You can only cheat with someone you are familiar with cuz you cannot meet a stranger and in the next 30 seconds his d**k is in ur backside...you are supposed to have seen the signs the nigga or the lady is throwing at you..now if you do not want to make that CHOICE of banging him/her you would have severed the ties or increase the border line...it takes at least 5 minutes to get unclad and slot d**k in pussy...you cannot tell me you did all that without being fully aware of what you are getting into so don't give me that...and for all the niggas supporting the idea that cheating is a mistake, you have officially been inducted into the DUMB LOVERS ASSOCIATION but you just don't know it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by olatpic(m): 11:17am On Dec 15, 2013
mikyke: Hello friends my name is IK, this was or still is the experience I had/am having as the case maybe. I may not be a constructive writer but will try to pass the message across in simple words and as short as possible.

Av been dating my girl for 3yrs now, and we both have bn so happy in it. During this period av never cheated on her as I promised to stay faithful; this may sound strange and impossible but believe when I say I did it. We stood by each other no matter what the problem was and have always come out even stronger than we went into such problem.

To cut the long gist short. About 3wks ago, I called her as usual to know how she was faring (she is based at kaduna while am based in Abuja) but she didn't not pick and did not call back after so many missed calls. This waas strange as it has never happened in our r/ship since we started dating. This prompted curiosity in me.

After about 2days she called me and was crying profusely and she said I quote "my knight I want a breakup I have messed myself up and not worthy of dating a guy like you, you are too nice to be treated the way I just did" and she hung up without allowing me say a word. I became so confused.

A breakup was the least I expected reason being that we were happy together. So many attempt to reach her failed. I called her elder sis and she said she left home since yesterday and is yet to be seen, I felt devastated and and couldn't concentrate @ work. Well after about 2 or 3 days I was lucky to reach her and told her to please calm down and explain wat hapend to me when I come to kaduna. The next day I was off to kaduna so bright and early and @ kaduna I got the shock of my life. When I asked her why a breakup that we've been so happy together in her words she said "my knight please forgive me. I messed up and am paying for my mistake. I cheated and now am pregnant". In my confused state, so many thoughts were running through my mind; could she be testing me? If not, has she bn cheating on me for the past 3yrs? Where did I get it wrong that she had to cheat on me? Haven't I given my all already in this r/ship? Those questions became rhetorical. Tears wasted no time rolling down my cheeks.

Crying profusely She knelt down and said " I know av lost you already but all I nid is your forgiveness". She also said the guy responsible ran away when she told him about the preg. I felt so angered but didn't utter a single word. In my mind a thought came up; how could something that has given me joy for the past 3yrs turn out to be a source of sadness and sorrow to me. I stood up said I forgive you, and left.

After about 2wks of restlessness, feeling betrayed and fooled which is about 4 days ago, I called her and told her I wanted her back, that I want to stand by her through this period like av always done in the past (I was ready to do so). Just to save her the shame I opted to be the father of the child. Despite her infidelity I was ready to continue loving her like nothing happened between us. I sent her 10k to register for antenatal care and buy somethings she needed for the mean time. Just yesterday my phone rang, it was her number calling when I picked she said "my knight, you just proved to me that real love still exists in this world. You were ready to take up another man's responsibility just for my sake despite knowing I cheated.

We have dated for 3yrs now and I wanted to be sure of what am seriously getting into, to know if you are worth waiting for and now I know you truly love me and am grateful to God for sending my way. I love you" and she dropped the call. I stared @ my fone for more than 2munites wondering what just happened. I was having a mixed feeling; happy that she wasn't preg or cheated and angry that I had to go through 2wks of agonizing pain and emotional torture just to prove my love. I stood dumbfounded for close to 10mins and finally said to myself man up and continue in it (r/ship).

N/B she sent back my 10k without being asked to just to prove that she wasn't in of it.

My question to the ladies is this. Will U go this extent just to know if your man loves you? And don't forget that you could lose even the right guy in this process. We see life differently as what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B.
For the guys what will you do if your girl plays this prank or stunt with you. Some how I feel like a fool but I love her and was willing to stand buy her.

Pls let's constructively admonish ourselves. Abeg no insult me coz I did as my head and heart said. Na pesin wey wear shoe knw wia e dey pain am.

It sounded much like my experience...just that in my own case..she really cheated and got pregnant and the guy did "Ben Johnson".

I also toyed with the idea of taking responsibility for the pregnancy because I truly loved her and couldn't imagine letting her go after 2years..but I got scared of the repercusion of such actions in the future (Thanks to all this nollywood movies I had watched smiley)

@OP, I don't understand the rational behind the ladys action - allowing you to suffer for 2weeks and not even calling you until you called her. (Mehn..that too much suffering o..I have been there).

Could it be that she was really pregnant..and aborted it? Just thinking out loud!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Sike(m): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2013
I think the OP needs to test her so-called "Strong Love" too like, confessing that he too has been cheating on her and that he just discovered he's now HIV positive.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by mmimahbub(m): 11:35am On Dec 15, 2013
Something like this once happened to my friend.
He has been dating this girl for almost 6 years. They were classmates during primary school and fortunately they got admission same year into the university. He got a 5 year course while she got 4 years. Together they struggled after her first year to change her course so that he will be ahead of her and successfully they did. He does everything for her including registration, accommodation , sickness, going home or resuming , even getting materials for her course. Infact, she was even like a sister to him.
All of a sudden after her 3rd year she started friending/dating other guys esp one guy in particular who wasn't a student. He claimed to be a staff of oil company in Ibadan but he spents almost 2 weeks in town and he claimed it's just because of her.My friend has been cautioning her but she kept playing him and dodging.
After some months she called my friend and surprised him of getting pregnant but refused to tell the owner. He helped her go for pregnancy test and it was comfirmed 2 months + . They had to travel to another state to avoid any hospital around which they might meet a family member of friend. After several visits to the hospital, the pregnancy was successfully aborted. They came back to school with the secret.
Few days after, she called my friend with another surprise again! This time around it was not another hit but to inform him that the mystery behind her pregnancy was uncovered! It was her ex-boyfriend that did juju on her and it was not even a pregancy but just and illusion that appeared. grin grin grin
Meanwhile, she made sure all the tests and hospital papers were in her possession before updating him about the issue.... That's the point when my friend vex and broke the story. But the story is limited since there are no traces, evidences, witness or anything.
Fear devil, Fear woman I tell you.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by berbajiday(m): 11:37am On Dec 15, 2013
touchplay: Omor....ma gal has done worst ni...... Imagine a gal. I 'v bleeped uncountable times with out coats on..called mi phone on a gud day,n ws crying 4 allmost an hour...i felt lyk dieing wen she finally told mi she went 4 test in †ђξ morning,n she ws HIV+....it sounded so real,cos she ws kinda ill during dat period....i nearly die. Thank God i didnt go with my mind 2 drop 4rm were i ws receiving †ђξ call,my pent house. Mehn,no b small tin.....my head jst swell up,cm n see cold n sweat @ same time all over mi body....i took evritin maturely sha,n passed †ђξ f**king test...buh i warned her seriously,neva 2 play with ma feelings again..cos dat kinda test cud take smones life......gals n dia brain. Smh

Buhahahahahahahahaha, Azzin hilarious tho
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Temptee101: Thank you for proving our point. So the Op, already knew she was preg and did an abortion all this while. The Op, is mad. He is just a confused being who doesnt know what he really wants. He shud do whatever he wishes. Dont know blw d Op and d girl who is worst. I rest my case
i tot as much i didnt wana say it. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2013
you had passed her test and i will like you as well to test her.

who knows weather she has gone ahead to abort it? tell her that both of you will go to check if she has not commited abortion.

Ladies can go extra mile to get what they want.am talking from experince bro.

All the best.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Champella(m): 12:04pm On Dec 15, 2013
Na wa o.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Champella(m): 12:06pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hmmmmmm! It is well

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by banito1(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2013
Tales by moonlight. Garrat!!! You fool
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by chronique(m): 12:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Hell no!!! I have failed a similar kind of test in the past and will still fail it tomorrow. The last thing I wanna hear is that you "bleeped" another man. It can make me go totally mad and destroy my life. I can't "STAND IT". If a girl should test me like that,we're breaking up;simple. The girl who tested me with this kind of stuff was angry when I said she should abort the damn child. She said I didn't care about her losing her life in the process. I told her I wasn't ready to explain to my family how I'm marrying a young girl who's carrying another man's child. It's a different ball game if I'm marrying a single mother. My father would always say this: "you can't work in coca-cola and earn salary in john holt".

Whether you like it or not,let me be clear and sincere here: this is a very wrong way to test a man. Chances of losing him are 99.99%. Ladies,be warned. Don't make the mistake of trying this with your man.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by andyanders: 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2013
Well, that your so called test get as the something is. Let us assume that she actually cheated on you and wanted to know if you actually loved her by telling you she cheated on you same time is pregnant for another man, you triedoooooooooooooo.

Joke is a joke, but let this not turn to be that she has been cheating on you for real and later, same trust you have on her to cheat more knowing fully well, you are a man who forgives. I will take her to a doctor to actually find out if she got pregnant within certain period of time or that she had an abortion.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Chrisx1x(m): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
If it were me i wuld gradly fail the test,you got pregnant for a guy and the guy is no where to be found and you claimed to luv me,abeg GO TO HELL
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by thehunted(m): 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nifemi_cutie: u're every gals dream..wow!!! Am really touch dat a man like dis stil exist.she s xo lucky i pray wen my time cums i shud be also lucky to find my own man

^^^^^ shut up u cheap thing. So every girls dream na this mugu guy.

Op,pls Be wise. All These people cant be wrong. How old are you sef?? Is she your first girlfriend??

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Plumkin(f): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
I think these kinds of tests are just unnecessary; a by-product of a twisted mind. It is like begging for something that will still be handed to you whether you want it or you don't.
If we are still breathing, Tests Always happen in Life. We usually don't have a say on when, how or what it is. Those tests, that mother nature herself brings our way, are the real tests of virtue: strength,faith, love, loyalty, good morals etc..

Dear Poster, I think you played your part well. If you are truly in Love with your girl, I believe you'll never have cause to regret your actions.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by anitank(f): 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
ichidodo: But there is exception to that as in this case the O.P is an E-diot and both of you can take it to the bank.
Which bank? Do they open on Sundays? grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by WackyJ1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2013
milychocs:

I am a woman, and I agree with posts like this
I smell fish in her story, even though I could be wrong
(I sometimes have outlandish but truthful tales to tell that people never believe)

To add to what you people are saying,
What if the poster had hurt himself, or tried to, in those two weeks....like swallowing bleach, slashing his wrist(s), and all those suicidal things some sad (depressive) people do?
He could even have succeeded in killing himself?

Add this to the fact of the two weeks in question and phone call instead of visit, and the three day interval before she called to call him Sir Lancelot, okay knight and I am not a believer!
Well...
She either does not love the poster as much as he loves her, or has a bizarre way of showing her love!

SassyKwin: IN MY GIRLISH OPINION
THAT LADY DONT LOVE U,SHE JUST FOUND UR WEAKNESS,
THAT WAS STUPID ,BUT EVERYTHING HAS HAPPEND,ITS NOW UR TURN TO TEST HER LOVE

GUSH I CANT STAND A DAY IF I DONT HEAR MY PRINCE CHARMING's VOICE NT TO TALK OF 2 WEEKS**calling him right away 2 say happy sunday**

shilling: Hmmmm...why did she wait for 2 weeks though? Very odd.

I hate pranks in general, but the more "normal" thing to do would be to tell you before you travelled, and not wait for 2 weeks! Anyways, if you trust her, go with your gut feeling and continue the relationship.

nekaa: She get mind o, how could she have waited for 2weeks leaving you in obvious pain before she came out with was she called the truth..... I couldn't have done such an expensive test, the risk in it are over the roof.

temmysoremekun: Wowwww.......as i read thru ds i felt like crying...i know its a true life story....ds is so deep....it was an expensive joke/ test cos in d process she would have lost you...but i can seeee dt ur love is so deep...i can't do ds to test a man......bbut i conly wish dt God will make our men love us so deeply like ds n also God will help us ladies too to love our men sincerly...so dt there won't be need of testing d genuinity of the love.

thegeorgy: yea 2 weeks is too long.if it were me,before you decide to come to KD,i would have told you its a prank or before you u even leave for Abuja,i'll come out clean.she might not be into you as much as u think.cos playing this kind of prank is too the extreme if at all it is...i believe someone was there stealing her attention from you within those weeks,cos for the sake of love,i CAN NEVER wait that long to tell u its a joke.a woman in love cant stay that long without getting in touch. u love her fact but she dooesn't love you that much,maybe she likes u cos u are nice guy and she's just hanging on to you till she finds someone she loves make e no be like say she no get serious relationship.
or like some1 said,let her know u are still bothered by the joke,u buy a pregnancy test trip,and let her pee for u,her first morning urine,u follow intructions on the pack and do a pregnacy test,if its recent,it will still be positive cos the hormones are still there or go for a vaginal exam with her...she don test u,u have passed,now its time fir her to prove her love for u.she started the music,its time for a dance.
#my opinion though.

OP LADIES HAVE SPOKEN. A WORD THEY SAY IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Onyenna(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
lertee: That was too expensive but it was worth it. How do girls even get idea on how to test their partners,i heard it is good to do so once in a while. I've never done it. embarassed embarassed,though i have never had a reason to test him.

My dear, I'm glad you're yet to try such a 'Horrible' thing... Such a thing is very likely to ruin any relationship....OP's case is just one in a million....

@OP, she's truly lucky to have you....in fact, it's a miracle that you're still in that relationship...Such an EXPENSIVE joke...what she did is sickening.... You DARE not joke with such things!!! She even allowed you to travel all the way! "To and fro" that's bullsh*t!!! Just pray she loves you as much as you love her! Peace!
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Mannylex(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2013
She doesnt love you and thatz a fact.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by coretechng1(m): 4:10pm On Dec 15, 2013
YcBeat: Op lemme make this clear to you, STOP being used like an utensil.........she had an ABORTION!!! It was cool to her wen she was doing d s.ex thang and since d other guy ran away, she wants to console herself with coming back to you.......BE WISE BROTHER, ITS NO TEST, USE YOUR BRAIN!!! Pere.....my 2penny.
Thanks for saying the bitter truth.No test anywhere.Two agonizing weeks in the name of testing loyality?She is just a lier and cannot be trusted.She was actully pregnant.In my imperfect opinion though.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by RoyaleR(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2013
Fourcade: The lady took a huge risk! I won't pity her if she lost you in the process.If you have been through with her after all these years,what further tests did she need? undecided

Errm,,,
brodamus.You still need to carry out your own test o! Wear your shining armour go kaduna verify this tori. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Saraha1(f): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
Op, at this junction. What is your final decision?
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by ohemm(f): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2013
@ OP, you're a good man and your type is very rare to come by. Don't listen to those that are saying she must have actually cheated on you and probably had an abortion cos she would have just done the abortion,cleaned herself up and you won't even know(seeing as you guys don't leave in same town)... Enjoy your lives...you both deserve it.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by binhozie(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2013
*clears throat*

Its either the OP is two years old, or the OP is..errm..3 years old
There are so many alarm bells in this story to cause deafness.

1. 1st your girlfriend of 3 years through thick and thin as you said, wakes up one morning, stretches and decides to test you (As the Exam body that she is)

2. The test, which shouldn't happen at all or shouldn't exceed 24 hrs, now lasts for two weeks!!! TWO WEEKS!!!!

3. The test wouldve lasted longer than two weeks if the OP hadn't called to reassure her. How long it wouldve lasted?? Let me ask Ifa

4. This Test wasn't terminated during the reassurance call from the OP, but a day or days later...wtf?

OP, how fast can you run?

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by dagbokoncept(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Princess Ella: Wow! Wow! Wow! Dudes lyk u are rare!
Don't search too far am here
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by SassyKwin(f): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2013
ohemm: @ OP, you're a good man and your type is very rare to come by. Don't listen to those that are saying she must have actually cheated on you and probably had an abortion cos she would have just done the abortion,cleaned herself up and you won't even know(seeing as you guys don't leave in same town)... Enjoy your lives...you both deserve it.
RUBBISH !!!
Learn to say the truth

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Burger01(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2013
I think the babe should really get preggy and tell Op she is 5 months gone. Now, that's what I call test..
I bet Op go tear race. I really don't blame Uncle Adam for eating the forbidden fruit in that garden of Eden.. Women! Smh.
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by coretechng1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
WackyJ1:

Bros we need to declare a state of emergency on thia guy's brain
Hahahahah grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by GentleFrank(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2013
Good !
Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 15, 2013
I like the honesty of some of the women here.
The rest going "OMG wonderful story. I wish I can find my own mugu man like this" etc, you are silly! undecided

OP you can only move forward properly if you do your utmost to check the facts you are being spoon-fed by this girl and her sister or you will feel like a fool forever all your life always wondering what really happened....and you know this.

After verifying the facts, THEN you can honestly settle your mind...otherwise you would be deceiving yourself as it will ALWAYS come up in your mental. The time span to get that check done is rapidly decreasing.... The fact derived from this fact checking is what you can then forgive....not the spoon-fed facts that is a possible lie. That would be manipulation.

Unless you KNOW it really happened (and that she is lying), and you just don't care at this point. Sure you are not perfect, and nobody is perfect, but you would not be doing yourself a favor by marrying someone who would lie and cover up something like this from you (as it pertains Life and death) because she is trying to eliminate her guilt. That tendency to go this distance to eliminate guilt can come up in unsightly ways in the future e.g. The stuff required to kill and hide a body, afterall she has done it before. It is one thing to kill. It is another level entirely to lie about it.

In all things, do whatever you must to be at peace with your spirit. This is the single greatest responsibility in everyone's life. Not school, work, relationship, etc.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Tested Me With Cheating & 'Pregnancy' by Donjcco(m): 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nuzo':

She avoided your calls, ran away from house and was crying profusely on the phone and when you went to see her in KD.

And when she finally called to tell you it was a test, she couldn't even stay on the phone long enough to laugh, make little fun of you and properly appreciate you. Instead, she told you how you are God sent and quickly dropped the phone so she won't betray her real intention.

You were just going to find out until when somebody advised her on this new tactics she called "Test".

All these doesn't negate the fact that her "Test" may be real.
I share the same tots with u bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What "Table" Means To Men. / How Do I Know He Loves Me? / I Want Stay-At-Home Husband That'll Take Care Of The Kids, I'll Make Money- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.